Defenders
Ramos, Arbeloa, Marcelo, Varane, Coentrao, Pepe
Midfielders
Ozil, Di Maria, Xabi Alonso, Callejon, Khedira, Lass, Kaka, Granero, Altintop
Forwards
Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema

---------------

Sahin
Injury: Grade II sprain on the internal lateral ligament of the left knee.
Treatment: Medical. Physiotherapy. Gym and field work with recovery trainer.

Carvalho
Injury: Lower back pain.
Treatment: Medical. Physiotherapy.

Albiol
Injury: Fractured cheekbone.
Treatment: Rest until healing. Gym work.

No Sahin Sad

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu Empty Re: Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Hmm I wonder what his deal is
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu Empty Re: Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu

Post by guest7 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Did Sahin injure himself again or did AS lie about him being done with the injury?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 pm

No he is just simply still recovering, they obviously don't want to push him

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 pm

they are gradually getting him back in shape i suppose

btw varane is there, hope he starts
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:37 pm

by when is he going to be ready then? do they plan on bringing him on until hes 100 percent? hoope he comes before november, at this point he still has 7 months and a half to play, but i hope hes great by barca la liga match, and new year
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm

only thing i hope is that his knees arent injury prone cuz that will be a hell
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:50 pm

prob get his first game in the copa del ray
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:they are gradually getting him back in shape i suppose

btw varane is there, hope he starts

Forecasted line-up has Ramos and Pepe with Arbeloa in at RB. MF is Khedira Alonso, Cam - Kaka, Wings - Ozil and CR7 with Higgy at CF.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm

so benz is getting benched Sad

I hope its

Ozil-Kaka-Cr
----Benz-----
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:44 pm

BENCH BENZ YESSSSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:54 pm

No way Benzema gets benched. Unless he's still unfit, he will 100% start. All you need to do is look at Carvalho and Di Maria... both have played meh consistently (which is not Benz' case) and only Di Maria was replaced reluctantly.

With every single Mou team: Need to really earn your starting job. Once that happens, he's invested and will stick with you until it's 100% clear to him that you don't deserve to start.

So break out the kleenex now Pipita fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:No way Benzema gets benched. Unless he's still unfit, he will 100% start. All you need to do is look at Carvalho and Di Maria... both have played meh consistently (which is not Benz' case) and only Di Maria was replaced reluctantly.

With every single Mou team: Need to really earn your starting job. Once that happens, he's invested and will stick with you until it's 100% clear to him that you don't deserve to start.

Mou was never happy with Benz to start with. I actually think Benz can get to the bench immedietly. Also, the reason Carvalho and Di Maria are playing is becouse Carvalho is our only ball playing CB and Di Maria was the best at his position before Kaka got healthy...

Callejon isn't better and Di Maria did score a goal vs Dinamo didn't he?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:00 pm

why so much hate on benz?he has been performing well + great passing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 pm

really? another benz vs higuain argument??? ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:07 pm

omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:No way Benzema gets benched. Unless he's still unfit, he will 100% start. All you need to do is look at Carvalho and Di Maria... both have played meh consistently (which is not Benz' case) and only Di Maria was replaced reluctantly.

Mou was never happy with Benz to start with. I actually think Benz can get to the bench immedietly. Also, the reason Carvalho and Di Maria are playing is becouse Carvalho is our only ball playing CB and Di Maria was the best at his position before Kaka got healthy...

Callejon isn't better and Di Maria did score a goal vs Dinamo didn't he?

Nah... he committed to Benz over the summer by saying that he's the starter going into the season because he's earned it. Never made any public commitment to Benz last year as he was still in the earning process. Also, Callejon was actually better than Di Maria despite Angel's usual random goal (and Callejon wasn't that great; but he made the correct runs at least). Kaka was not playing well at all when he got the start and surprised us all. Di Maria was benched because he forced it on Mou with his play imo. He had to make the move to see if he had better options.

As far as Carvalho, you guys do realize that Pepe is actually the better ball player than him. And the only reason Pepe goes forward more often than Carvalho is that he can recover back... Carvalho has a hard time keeping up right now as it is. Imagine if he actually took risks lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Told ya.

Anyway, I would go for

----------------Iker
-Arbeloa-Ramos-Pepe-Marcelo
---------Khedira-Alonso
-----Di Maria-Kaka-Cristiano
--------------Higuain

I think Ozil needs rest, as much as I hate Di Maria, Callejon isnt a likely option. And if Benz starts, it would be just pure stupidity from Mou.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Ganso wrote:why so much hate on benz?he has been performing well + great passing

glad i aint the only one who noticed, that its going non stop since higs scored tho hattricks
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Asked if he would consider playing Higuain and Benz together, Mou replied "absolutely possible".

I actually thing Ozil rests, Kaka plays AM and we a forward trio of Cr7/Higuain/Benz. That would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:12 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Ganso wrote:why so much hate on benz?he has been performing well + great passing

glad i aint the only one who noticed, that its going non stop since higs scored tho hattricks

No worries. I can respond and throw just as much venom right back lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Benzema is coming back from a knock, ahead of a CL game next week.

Of course he is not going to start, that would be retarded.

However, if i see Lass near the pitch tomorrow, i will be very upset with Mou. That c*nt of a player do not deserve so much attention unless half the team is out. Guys like Granero, Altintop, Khedira and Coentrao are all back, Lass can f off
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Benz,Kaka and CR can score,no need to start higuain unless benzema is hurt.he is a much more complete player
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

No worries. I can respond and throw just as much venom right back lol.

yeah so can i, but we will only be viewed as villains cause higs comes from such humble beginnings, and went to benched a aging raul, injury prone rvn, and a adapting huntlaar and benz, brings a tear to my eyes really Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:20 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Benzema is coming back from a knock, ahead of a CL game next week.

Of course he is not going to start, that would be retarded.

However, if i see Lass near the pitch tomorrow, i will be very upset with Mou. That c*nt of a player do not deserve so much attention unless half the team is out. Guys like Granero, Altintop, Khedira and Coentrao are all back, Lass can f off

Nick -weren't you singing praises of Lass just a few weeks ago. I've always respected your futbol knowledge but I have on occasion noticed you flip flopping on a few players. Is it just a odd moment thing or are you just trying to generate some discussion?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm

I was singing praises about Lass? I? scratch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next