StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Ganso on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 pm

no higuain lmao...... :facepalm:

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Zees on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

@StrugaRock wrote:CASILLAS; ARBELOA, RAMOS, PEPE, MARCELO; XABI ALONSO, KHEDIRA; DI MARÍA, ÖZIL, CRISTIANO; BENZEMA

I think this is the official one, no Kaka and no Higuain
atleast higgy should sart,imo kaka should too Evil or Very Mad

_________________
StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Tumblr_pejb8hHa1F1vvwgg7o2_500
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 935
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

wtf no Higuain are you f...ing sh....ing me

ffs...........

Seriously if he doesn't start I'm not watching this match

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by guest7 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:50 pm

@Crimson wrote:wtf no Higuain are you fking shitting me

ffs...........

I'd not be surprised. Benzema could probably grab one against Lyon. Also, benching Benzema against Lyon would just kill his confidence. So he has 2 options - play them both or play one of them, which the most logical choice would be Benzema.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

omarish wrote:
@Crimson wrote:wtf no Higuain are you fking shitting me

ffs...........

I'd not be surprised. Benzema could probably grab one against Lyon. Also, benching Benzema against Lyon would just kill his confidence. So he has 2 options - play them both or play one of them, which the most logical choice would be Benzema.

And bench someone who has had half the fregn playing time of Benzema and is in much better form

How does that make any sense?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Adit on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Sporsczy laughing and crimson raging


i can see it from here in india Laughing

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9335
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Well I'm gonna go to bed night all not even gonna bother watching the game

sick of this fanzema crap

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by guest7 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:52 pm

@Crimson wrote:
omarish wrote:
@Crimson wrote:wtf no Higuain are you fking shitting me

ffs...........

I'd not be surprised. Benzema could probably grab one against Lyon. Also, benching Benzema against Lyon would just kill his confidence. So he has 2 options - play them both or play one of them, which the most logical choice would be Benzema.

And bench someone who has had half the fregn playing time of Benzema and is in much better form

How does that make any sense?

And bench someone whos confidence goes up and down like a teenage girl? He either plays both of them or one and the logical one would be Benzema considiring the situations... It's not like Benzema sucks, and he has been good 2 times against Lyon
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Ganso on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:54 pm

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Karim_benzema_real_madrid
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by guest7 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Why are you so mad? Rotation was expected. He cant bench someone of Benzemas qualities.... Playing them both was in Mou's mind already from the start and he said a 3rd striker was needed for that. Why he didn't buy one is weird considiring he could... But playing them both isn't worth it...

I don't trust Morata as our striker if both of them get injured, just too big risk... The pressure for Morata would be huge aswell.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by chad4401 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

@StrugaRock wrote:CASILLAS; ARBELOA, RAMOS, PEPE, MARCELO; XABI ALONSO, KHEDIRA; DI MARÍA, ÖZIL, CRISTIANO; BENZEMA

I think this is the official one, no Kaka and no Higuain

where is nick? didn't i tell you benz was gonna start Tuesday, since he didn't play Saturday

_________________
StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4501
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Adit on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Starting benz ahead of higgy ... ridiculous What a Face

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9335
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Seppuku on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

@StrugaRock wrote:CASILLAS; ARBELOA, RAMOS, PEPE, MARCELO; XABI ALONSO, KHEDIRA; DI MARÍA, ÖZIL, CRISTIANO; BENZEMA

I think this is the official one, no Kaka and no Higuain

Thank God Mou is going back to last season's formation.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 855
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 pm

I've said it since the start of the season... once a starter earns his job, he has to lose it. Mou becomes vested.

That said, starting Di Maria over Higuain is my huge beef here. Higuain deserved to start over someone. You have to ride the hot hand. And Di Maria has earned his benching.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by StrugaRock on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

This is stupid, really, I wanted to see Kaka and Higuain tonight. Oh well c'est la vie

_________________
StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Casillas StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 IuVjx7iWliu9M
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1266
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Magricos on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 pm

I wanted to see Di Maria over Kaka.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Seppuku on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 pm

@Magricos wrote: I wanted to see Di Maria over Kaka.

+1

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 855
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Pedram on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

This has to be one of the most biased thing i've seen in my life. how in the hell a player scores 3 hattrick in 4 matches and then gets benched for the fifth match.

Mourinho a Fanzema ? :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5881
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

How can you bench Higuain for Di Maria though... seriously. At least Benz is playing really well and could've handled the right side. What's Di Maria's thing? Does he have naked pictures of Mou with a prostitute?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by guest7 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 pm

@sportsczy wrote:How can you bench Higuain for Di Maria though... seriously. At least Benz is playing really well and could've handled the right side. What's Di Maria's thing? Does he have naked pictures of Mou with a prostitute?

Di Maria played well against Real Betis... Let's not deny it. He made an immediete impact. Also, he was one of our best against Lyon last season. And he is a big game player.

Face it, Benzema deserves to play today, and so does Di Maria. I love both Higuain and Benzema, and Higuain maybe a bit more but Mou made the right starting lineup. (I'd also prefer Hig-Benz but I don't wanna risk any of them)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Babun on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 pm

People, I posted in gen section already, here again Very Happy

It's not a case of not starting Higgy but a case of not starting Kaka. He sucked big time in last two games so now, he is rightfully benched. The problem, the midfield needs some kind of support in big games (Lyon) so he compensated for his benching by starting Benz Very Happy
It leaves Higgy vs. Di Maria on the right Very Happy On the wing in a CL game you have to do a lot of running. Higgy played 4 games straight... eco smile
You could expect him to be substituted later Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 pm

omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:How can you bench Higuain for Di Maria though... seriously. At least Benz is playing really well and could've handled the right side. What's Di Maria's thing? Does he have naked pictures of Mou with a prostitute?

Di Maria played well against Real Betis... Let's not deny it. He made an immediete impact. Also, he was one of our best against Lyon last season. And he is a big game player.

Face it, Benzema deserves to play today, and so does Di Maria. I love both Higuain and Benzema, and Higuain maybe a bit more but Mou made the right starting lineup. (I'd also prefer Hig-Benz but I don't wanna risk any of them)

So he's sucked all year and has a good 30 min spell and that makes him deserving of a start over a red-hot HIguain? Not so convinced. It's really scandalous that Higuain is not starting actually.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by guest7 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm

babun1024 wrote:People, I posted in gen section already, here again Very Happy

It's not a case of not starting Higgy but a case of not starting Kaka. He sucked big time in last two games so now, he is rightfully benched. The problem, the midfield needs some kind of support in big games (Lyon) so he compensated for his benching by starting Benz Very Happy
It leaves Higgy vs. Di Maria on the right Very Happy On the wing in a CL game you have to do a lot of running. Higgy played 4 games straight... eco smile
You could expect him to be substituted later Very Happy

Basicly, it's like Mou said from the beginning - he picks players depending on the opposition, whatever suits his tactic more. Also, rotation. Which was expected.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Turok_TTZ on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm

@Crimson wrote:wtf no Higuain are you f...ing sh....ing me

ffs...........

Seriously if he doesn't start I'm not watching this match

U sure u are a madrid fan? Some fan u are. Even if Benzema doesnt start or even make sub appearance I still watch Real madrid game from start to finish. Higuain isnt real madrid, Only Raul cud claim he is Real Madrid. Real Madrid is represented by the 11 out there fighting for the result, not one man (except raul).

seriously the fanboyism here is just ridiculuos. this coming from the #1 benzema fanboy, me of all people....

I do hope the bolded text was a kneejerk. lastly its called rotation, get used to it. and who knows, maybe there was a mistake and higuain is starting or benz cud flop.

Im fairly disappointed higuain will not start. Benzema has nothing to prove in cl football but higuain does. Really wud have liked to see if higuain has finally changed.


Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by guest7 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Not gonna lie, I'm disappointed though. I wanted to see Higuain redeem himself against Lyon. I just want him to prove that he isn't a CL flop.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Pedram on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm

@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@Crimson wrote:wtf no Higuain are you f...ing sh....ing me

ffs...........

Seriously if he doesn't start I'm not watching this match

U sure u are a madrid fan? Some fan u are. Even if Benzema doesnt start or even make sub appearance I still watch Real madrid game from start to finish. Higuain isnt real madrid, Only Raul cud claim he is Real Madrid. Real Madrid is represented by the 11 out there fighting for the result, not one man (except raul).

seriously the fanboyism here is just ridiculuos. this coming from the #1 benzema fanboy, me of all people....

I do hope the bolded text was a kneejerk. lastly its called rotation, get used to it. and who knows, maybe there was a mistake and higuain is starting or benz cud flop.

Look who calls Crimson a fanboy. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5881
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum