TheRedStag
S
Adit
Babun
EarlyPrototype
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Higuain not starting for Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Higuain not starting for Real Madrid

Post by Babun Tue 18 Oct - 12:48

Lyon's midfield was Khedira's b!tch Very Happy
Again, Khedira vs. any physical midfield = win for us Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Higuain not starting for Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Higuain not starting for Real Madrid

Post by Seppuku Tue 18 Oct - 12:49

If you take into account this is the Champions League, and the game is against Lyon (aka R.M's nightmare)

Then Benzema had a better game than Higgy. By quiet a margin actually.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue 18 Oct - 12:50

babun1024 wrote:Lyon's midfield was Khedira's b!tch Very Happy
Again, Khedira vs. any physical midfield = win for us Very Happy

Dont forget his partner in crime Don Alonso Thumbs up
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue 18 Oct - 12:55

i dont agree with you crimson, i cant believe the anti benzema feelings with so many madridistas, i am sickened, to the point at not even looking at any threads concerning higuain or benzema anymore.

benzema for many matches has been the best player on the pitch, he deserved to start.

what a disgrace of a thread considering, the inconsideration of a player's values, feelings and work.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Tue 18 Oct - 12:56

Seppuku wrote:If you take into account this is the Champions League, and the game is against Lyon (aka R.M's nightmare)

wait, What!? a little more in the way of an explanation please...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue 18 Oct - 13:01

Shamirr wrote:
Seppuku wrote:If you take into account this is the Champions League, and the game is against Lyon (aka R.M's nightmare)

What's to explain? Lyon >>>>>>>> Real Betis

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 18 Oct - 13:06

billionmillion wrote:he just wants to show that i can bench anybody i can do whatever i want, i'm a great coach and its a tactics by me, *bleep* him with his shitty tactics. he kills higuain as he killed kaka

This post is just stupid

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue 18 Oct - 13:16; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Tue 18 Oct - 13:11

Seppuku wrote:
Shamirr wrote:

Ahh OK that makes sense, you have to admit, it was a bit ambiguous. I don't really thing you can really measure that, I really don't see why we would need to. Higgy hjad a great game againts Betis and benz tonight. The both play for Madrid so it's all good in my book...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue 18 Oct - 13:12

Shamirr wrote:
Seppuku wrote:
Shamirr wrote:

Ahh OK that makes sense, you have to admit, it was a bit ambiguous. I don't really thing you can really measure that, I really don't see why we would need to. Higgy hjad a great game againts Betis and benz tonight. The both play for Madrid so it's all good in my book...

You are a true fan.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue 18 Oct - 13:33

TBH I was shocked. I was happy for Benz, but sad for Pipita. And just enraged at Di Maria. PLAY BOTH FFS!

Anywa, Benzema was very good today. Higuain is going through some very good form. Benz deserved to start, but fact is so did Higuain. If we get some good rotation going on, both can coexist.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 18 Oct - 14:24

Mourinho has to baby sit Benz so he won't throw any hissy fits banana

This isn't the worst thing in the world, if anything it just suggests that Jose is very open to rotating the two as games go by.

It end up killing Higuain's momentum but on the flip side the extra rest could come in handy later.

Any bets that he'll start in France? I have a feeling he will.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue 18 Oct - 14:26

Zealous wrote:Mourinho has to baby sit Benz so he won't throw any hissy fits banana

This isn't the worst thing in the world, if anything it just suggests that Jose is very open to rotating the two as games go by.

It end up killing Higuain's momentum but on the flip side the extra rest could come in handy later.

u srsly think mou cares about benz feelings or him thowing hissy fits if he does not play? I lol'd. Laughing
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 18 Oct - 14:32

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Zealous wrote:Mourinho has to baby sit Benz so he won't throw any hissy fits banana

u srsly think mou cares about benz feelings or him thowing hissy fits if he does not play? I lol'd. Laughing

Benz doesn't have the mental toughness to stay on the bench for a series of games without becoming unhappy. Keep him there for too long and he'll turn into a retarded version of himself. He's like you said a rhythm player.

It's in Jose's best interests to keep his players (and the presidents boy toy) happy. Higuain can take iit he understands that he'll get a shot at the glory games at some point.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 18 Oct - 14:45

sportsczy wrote:You guys do realize that Benz scored a hat trick against Ajax, then went on a 2-weeks NT stint where he scored 2 goals and then a hat trick against Auxerre... and he was on the bench for 3 straight games after. It's not unheard of with Mou. Didn't hear anyone crying about that last year (although i did lol).

Same situation. As Arquitecto has already mentioned, they both need/needed rest after such intense periods of great performances. Besides.. as much as I love Higuaín, he has yet to convince anyone that he can perform well, not only in the league and for his NT, but in the Champions League as well. CR7 could use some rest, too.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 18 Oct - 14:51

Zealous wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

Benz doesn't have the mental toughness to stay on the bench for a series of games without becoming unhappy. Keep him there for too long and he'll turn into a retarded version of himself. He's like you said a rhythm player.

It's in Jose's best interests to keep his players (and the presidents boy toy) happy. Higuain can take iit he understands that he'll get a shot at the glory games at some point.

What is the big deal here? Higuain played , Benzema played, Kaka played, Ozil played, hell even Di Maria played.

Ideally this is what he should be doing.Come crunch time whoever deserves it the most will play and if they fail at least he will have options on the bench who are ready and integrated .

I understand the dissapointment that the hattrick fest didn't continue but TBH it dosen't matter that much....If this is ever going to work out long term then both of them will have to learn to be on the bench from game to game..........
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 18 Oct - 14:54

I guess the negative feelings stem from the fact that this was a chance for Pipa to exorcise some demons.

In a way this game would have meant more to Pipita than Benzema.

Anyway there are still looooooooads of important games coming our way. Both of them will get a chance to do themselves and the team proud.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 18 Oct - 14:58

And those bashing Di Maria...................Have you ever seen a winger work as hard as he does?

The guy actually has talent wether you wanna believe it or not and his work rate being what it is............I think he's actually a pretty special player.

Better decision making + Less diving could = long term godly version of Park Si Sung.Everyone can co exist wonderfully as long as we don't over analyse and create threads like this.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 18 Oct - 15:01

Zealous wrote:I guess the negative feelings stem from the fact that this was a chance for Pipa to exorcise some demons.

In a way this game would have meant more to Pipita than Benzema.

Anyway there are still looooooooads of important games coming our way. Both of them will get a chance to do themselves and the team proud.

Ahhhhh.... understandable........

Very true actually, but I think Higuain has long moved past if not forgotten that.He dosen't seem like the type of player to cling to stuff like that.I think he can still get some resolution in the away leg.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Tue 18 Oct - 15:01

ragbirjosh wrote:And those bashing Di Maria...................Have you ever seen a winger work as hard as he does?
Pavel Nedved worked harder... Just saying Cool
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue 18 Oct - 15:01

Shamirr :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 18 Oct - 15:03

Shamirr wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:And those bashing Di Maria...................Have you ever seen a winger work as hard as he does?

Perhaps and I'm glad you brought him up. Di Maria can be like Pavel Nedved guys, just have some faith.TBH he's already trying to be a CAM. Very Happy ( tho he is failing miserably)

If you try hard enough tho.........

NB: I apologise to all those who feel as tho I have offended Pavel Nedved in some way , and I understand that some of you think that I am massively overrating Di Maria . It was not my intention .
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue 18 Oct - 15:14

i think Higuain could have benifitted from starting tonight
the Lyon defense was weak and most notably werent dealing with the runs that Benzema made and Benzema isnt even that good at makig those runs.
Higuain probably would have walked through them

but fair play to Benz, he prolly woulda had a hattrick if it werent for the fact he is unselfish and the ref ruled out a clearly legal goal
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 18 Oct - 15:21

Ref sucked Donkey balls. Cancelled two legit goals Mad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue 18 Oct - 15:36

Zealous wrote:Ref sucked Donkey balls. Cancelled two legit goals Mad

wanted to go and give the referee a lesson on the rules of football....
ridiculous
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue 18 Oct - 15:37

Shamirr wrote:
:bow: :bow:
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 18 Oct - 15:42

Before I start, Billionmillion is on my ignore list and I didn't know he took time off to write such shit. Why, I don't know.

Also, I really don't see the issue here. Benzema started, played well and that's that. Unless you're like me and had Higuain on your FF team then I don't see anyone's real reason to be upset about this...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next