How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak?

+34
Kaladin
Socur Toxanarosa
Abramovich
ChollaVille
The Franchise
jibers
VivaStPauli
SUPERCARTTS
kiranr
Albiceleste
The Madrid One
juventus101
Babun
archwooohh
billionmillion
rwo power
Lord Awesome
Rabea
Zealous
alexjanosik
FC_Hollywood
Sushi Master
Grande_Milano
Adit
BeautifulGame
S
the xcx
McLewis
milanfan7
Shamirr
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Highburied
Gil
38 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ballack in his pomp

How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 23 ]
How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 41

How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak?

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Still got it, imagine him last 2 seasons pulling the strings for us in CM instead of that Mikel.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly did you rate Michael Ballack in his peak?

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Dunno why Chelsea sold him, really. It wasn't Lampard holding Chelsea's midfield together back in the days, it was Ballack.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Fri May 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Dunno why Chelsea sold him, really. It wasn't Lampard holding Chelsea's midfield together back in the days, it was Ballack.

Always thought the same.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 22, 2015 8:32 pm

That midfield of him, Lamps and Essein was a wet dream on FIFA
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Fri May 22, 2015 8:35 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:That midfield of him, Lamps and Essein was a wet dream on FIFA

In real life too, should have knocked Barça out in 2009 if not for that stupid ref.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 22, 2015 8:39 pm

I loved Ballack in his prime. Goat player. Hoping Emre Can can be a quarter of the player Ballack was and that would make me happy.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri May 22, 2015 9:04 pm

amazing player who was able to develop other aspects of his game as he got older. he was more of an offensive player early in his career and as he got older took on defensive duties. i'd have loved to have em play for madrid. unfairly criticized for the many 'loser's' medals his teams have gotten in my opinion
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Dunno why Chelsea sold him, really. It wasn't Lampard holding Chelsea's midfield together back in the days, it was Ballack.

Always thought the same.

um no. Based on what? that our midfield struggled after Ballack departure? our midfield was fine until Lampard got injured during Carlo final season. That was Lampard biggest injury of his career and at that age he never recovered.

Obviously i feel Ballack was the better midfielder overall, and i personally liked him more then Lampard but lets not delude the truth. Lampard was more important for Chelsea.

I wonder how Ballack would have been remembered if he wasn't so unlucky in finishing second so many times in CL and WC? hmm

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 23, 2015 5:36 am

Blue wrote:
Socur Toxanarosa wrote:

Always thought the same.

um no. Based on what? that our midfield struggled after Ballack departure? our midfield was fine until Lampard got injured during Carlo final season. That was Lampard biggest injury of his career and at that age he never recovered.

Obviously i feel Ballack was the better midfielder overall, and i personally liked him more then Lampard but lets not delude the truth. Lampard was more important for Chelsea.

I wonder how Ballack would have been remembered if he wasn't so unlucky in finishing second so many times in CL and WC? hmm

Ballack would have had a greater legacy if he won the CL and World Cup...especially World Cup.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Sat May 23, 2015 6:11 am

Blue wrote:um no. Based on what? that our midfield struggled after Ballack departure? our midfield was fine until Lampard got injured during Carlo final season. That was Lampard biggest injury of his career and at that age he never recovered.

I think Lampard was the most important in an offensive perspective, but Ballack provided unreal balance, the guy was the complete package, technically, mentally and physically. If only Mourinho had a midfield of Essien, Lampard and Ballack Crying or Very sad
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2