Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by buddytaller on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Second half was like watching Barcelona play Sleep , Tiki taka is overrated, Counter Attack FTW!

buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1399
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm

counter attacking football is tiring

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by Pedram on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 pm

We were fecking tired in the second half.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5874
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:25 pm

I dont think we were tired, just conserving energy and not pushing the pace. The game was won already.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by vanDEEZ on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:56 pm

anyone notice how loud the fans were whistling everything in the first half?


i was like come on were up 2-0.

on the match: kaka motm? hmm lol. di maria played pretty well, marcelo as well had his moments, benzema worth a mention too.

but for me motm was xabi, dictated play perfectly.

ronaldo was a bit off but did enough, the match was a bit slow pace at times.

overall good result.

oh and iker we a few great saves, particularly that deflection in the first half could have been nasty.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by alexander mahone on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 am

The counter attack for di maria's goal was awesome.

And no, kaka was definitely not only scored a goal this time. That was what he did in some of his previous performances, betis the recent example. Unlike those previous matches he trully had a quite well rounded performance for this one, best game I saw from kaka this season.
I think jose did the right thing by starting him after his poor performance vs malaga. Didn't kaka admit by himself that lack of confidence seriously weaken his performance? Starting from the bench right after not doing so well likely will hurt his confidence. Now that he made up for that malaga match I imagine he'll be ready to start from the bench again for rotation purposes without feeling low.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by Zealous on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Xabi is the quarter back of football.

Is there anything more terrifying for a team then seeing Xabi unmarked with the ball at his feet surrounded by team mates?

What a beast.


_________________
Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by S32TABLANCA on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:44 pm

While I understand that we went low intensity later on to conserve enegry, I think that if Mou made intelligent substitutions in the 55-70 minute mark we could still have played well and scored more. When the fans were whistling at the end I was whistling with them because Madrid shouldnt play like that.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by Zealous on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 pm

We won 3-0 comfortably and we controlled the game from start to finish.

The lack of real chances towards the end of the game was a bit frustrating I agree but it wasn't that bad IMO.

_________________
Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by S32TABLANCA on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Ahem, in the right thread now...

Yeah, it makes sense, a very Mou thing to do, but Real Madrid has a certain aura, a certain nobility, a certain fantasy about it... isnt that what made us all fall in love with the club in the beginning? Very Happy

Aww, I went all poetic their for a bit. Lol.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by Zealous on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Our nobility and aura come from our victories. Jose cares about winning and so does the club it's always been that way.

The desire to win well comes second and I personally feel we have been winning in style for our past 4 games.

The second half against Villarreal was a bit frustrating but the overall play was good. We were great in the first half so that more than makes up for it.

_________________
Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by S32TABLANCA on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Yes, result wise we are doing very well, and our first halfs are being very good and exciting, but Real Madrid just has to at least TRY to provide entertainment in the second half as well.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Yes, result wise we are doing very well, and our first halfs are being very good and exciting, but Real Madrid just has to at least TRY to provide entertainment in the second half as well.

Saetablanca, there are consequences when you beat the opponent by 8-0 or 6-0. Madrid is already hated by several teams and coaches, rubbing in a win with a high score just makes the remaining games that much more difficult. It's a matter of respect for the other teams and the liga. This happens in all sports. In the last two games, the game has been won in the first half and the second half was all about preserving the win and keeping a clean sheet. Nothing wrong with that.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4266
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by guest7 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 pm

I was thinking about it too Bill. Maybe it's a respect thing. Why humiliate a team when there is no rivalry or need to do it?

I still say it's boring, also watching Ronaldo bitching along with it was very annoying.

I missed the Malaga game but I've to say that the first half was one of the most entertaining football I've seen in a while. Mourinho isn't half the anti-christ people make him look like sometimes...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by S32TABLANCA on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:24 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Yes, result wise we are doing very well, and our first halfs are being very good and exciting, but Real Madrid just has to at least TRY to provide entertainment in the second half as well.

Saetablanca, there are consequences when you beat the opponent by 8-0 or 6-0. Madrid is already hated by several teams and coaches, rubbing in a win with a high score just makes the remaining games that much more difficult. It's a matter of respect for the other teams and the liga. This happens in all sports. In the last two games, the game has been won in the first half and the second half was all about preserving the win and keeping a clean sheet. Nothing wrong with that.

This is true, it happens a lot in Italy.

But I dont think if we're winning 3-0 we should stop trying out of respect. I mean, hardly any teams respect us, so unless its Getafe or Espanyol we're pummeling, I dont think this reason is a good one. But it probably does factor in Mou's mind.

Barca rapes teams regularly, but in Spain they arent nearly as hated as the rest of the world...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by Pedram on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Yes, result wise we are doing very well, and our first halfs are being very good and exciting, but Real Madrid just has to at least TRY to provide entertainment in the second half as well.

Saetablanca, there are consequences when you beat the opponent by 8-0 or 6-0. Madrid is already hated by several teams and coaches, rubbing in a win with a high score just makes the remaining games that much more difficult. It's a matter of respect for the other teams and the liga. This happens in all sports. In the last two games, the game has been won in the first half and the second half was all about preserving the win and keeping a clean sheet. Nothing wrong with that.

This is true, it happens a lot in Italy.

But I dont think if we're winning 3-0 we should stop trying out of respect. I mean, hardly any teams respect us, so unless its Getafe or Espanyol we're pummeling, I dont think this reason is a good one. But it probably does factor in Mou's mind.

Barca rapes teams regularly, but in Spain they arent nearly as hated as the rest of the world...

They barely scores many goals against small teams. the only small team i remember they've hammered was Osasuna this season.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5874
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Great Whites vs Rusty submarines - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Whites vs Rusty submarines

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum