Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Handanovic €40.000 v. Hart €900.000.

Benatia €500.000 v. Richards free.

Danilo €2m v. Kompany €8.5m.

Domizzi €5m v. Lescott €27.5m.

Ferronetti player swap v. Clichy €7.7m.

Isla €500.000 v. Tourè €30m.

Badu €500.000 v. Barry €14m.

Asamoah €1.1m v. Milner €29.1m.

Armero €1.2m v. Silva €29m.

Torje €5m v. Balotelli €30m.

Di Natale €5m v. Aguero €45m

74' Floro Flores €4m v. 70' Dzeko €32.5m.

77' Elkstrand €1.8m v. 75' Nasri €27.5m.

87' Neuton €3m v. 89' Kolarov €22.7m.

Udinese TOTAL of €29.6m v. Manchester City TOTAL of €304.4m.

Udinese... :bow:

Have to hand it to them, they are a respectable side. I do not like them, nor do I like Napoli, but two honest teams who are playing an honest game of football. Napoli was bankrupt and in Serie C a few years back and now look at their team...and I believe the deadly trio of Cavani, Hamsik, and Lavezzi was something lowly like €22.6m.

_________________
Reputed to be half-man, half-lion. Hailed as a hero and savior. Direct descendant of the Greek legend. The official persona of the most interesting forumer in the world. :coffee:





"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
avatar
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by The Messiah on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Thats the reason why they can not win like Man City.

Man City = Quality

Udinese = average

You see what I did there

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Thats the reason why they can not win like Man City.

Man City = Quality

Udinese = average

You see what I did there

Yet they were in first until today. Also, you forget they have up and coming talent. Handanovic right now is better than Hart in my opinion. Isla is becoming a worldclass defender. Alexis famously moved to Barcelona. Diego Fabbrini, not mentioned, is a young lad with loads of potential as well.

Udinese live off of buying and selling...they have a top scouting team.

_________________
Reputed to be half-man, half-lion. Hailed as a hero and savior. Direct descendant of the Greek legend. The official persona of the most interesting forumer in the world. :coffee:





"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
avatar
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by baresi on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 pm

But I thought they are a shitty team and dragging Serie A down, a disgracfull team aswell.
avatar
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by The Messiah on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Thats the reason why they can not win like Man City.

Man City = Quality

Udinese = average

You see what I did there

Yet they were in first until today. Also, you forget they have up and coming talent. Handanovic right now is better than Hart in my opinion. Isla is becoming a worldclass defender. Alexis famously moved to Barcelona. Diego Fabbrini, not mentioned, is a young lad with loads of potential as well.

Udinese live off of buying and selling...they have a top scouting team.


Man City have 2 quality player for every position.

and lets not forget that Man City is helping the football world financially, they bring oil Money and put it into football world to help selling teams.


They dont go about buying Building Mansions, they buy players for God-sake from other teams, which is meant to help those teams develop


_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 pm

@Baresi: I never said that...what are you talking about ?

@Idrisozet: if you are actually going to sit there and justify Manchester City's spending you have failed as a football fan to recognize anything pertaining to how football ought to be.

Their spending habits are disgusting. Overpaying for players.

_________________
Reputed to be half-man, half-lion. Hailed as a hero and savior. Direct descendant of the Greek legend. The official persona of the most interesting forumer in the world. :coffee:





"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
avatar
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by baresi on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:03 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:@Baresi: I never said that...what are you talking about ?

@Idrisozet: if you are actually going to sit there and justify Manchester City's spending you have failed as a football fan to recognize anything pertaining to how football ought to be.

Their spending habits are disgusting. Overpaying for players.
I wount actually say over paying, its nothing like Amauri, Motta, etc....
avatar
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by lenear1030 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 pm

think of how Udinese would be had they kept Sanchez (provided he wouldnt have gotten hurt this year)....

_________________


:coffee:
avatar
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2881
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by The Messiah on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 pm

I honestly dont see it that way, say for example if Man City pay Aston Villa 15million for Milner.

The money goes to Aston Villa which in turn they can use to either buy other players from smaller clubs or develop their youth system.

If they spend the money on something else that is not football, then that is not City problem but Aston Villa, however if they pay some part of their Debt(loan) you can also say City is giving an helping hand.

By the way who is at fault Villa or Man City for over prising their players.

To me I think the club who over-priced their players are the ones killing football.


Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I honestly dont see it that way, say for example if Man City pay Aston Villa 15million for Milner.

The money goes to Aston which in turn they can use to either buy other players from smaller clubs or develop their youth system.

By the way how is at fault Villa or Man City for over prising their players.

To me I think the club who has over-priced their players are the ones killing football.

If I sell a player for €50m, and not one club buys him, I will gradually place him lower and lower in price.

However, clubs like Manchester City make teams able to price them that high. That is the problem.

Notice that Dzeko and Aguero were close to Juventus, but did not join because they do not justify spending that much and overspending.

Teams overspending in general destroys football.

_________________
Reputed to be half-man, half-lion. Hailed as a hero and savior. Direct descendant of the Greek legend. The official persona of the most interesting forumer in the world. :coffee:





"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
avatar
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by justdoit_ on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Dzeko didn't go to Juve because of legal reasons.

_________________
avatar
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 1235
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by baresi on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:17 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:I honestly dont see it that way, say for example if Man City pay Aston Villa 15million for Milner.

The money goes to Aston which in turn they can use to either buy other players from smaller clubs or develop their youth system.

By the way how is at fault Villa or Man City for over prising their players.

To me I think the club who has over-priced their players are the ones killing football.

If I sell a player for €50m, and not one club buys him, I will gradually place him lower and lower in price.

However, clubs like Manchester City make teams able to price them that high. That is the problem.

Notice that Dzeko and Aguero were close to Juventus, but did not join because they do not justify spending that much and overspending.

Teams overspending in general destroys football.
why dont you say Juve were being stingy by not paying the right price, if Juve paid fro Vuvinic 15m, why wont they pay double that for a player that is 10X the player Vucinic is?

why dont you call it ambition?

Or why dont you say Juve are ruining football by taking other players for peanuts?
avatar
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 pm

@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

_________________
Reputed to be half-man, half-lion. Hailed as a hero and savior. Direct descendant of the Greek legend. The official persona of the most interesting forumer in the world. :coffee:





"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
avatar
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by The Messiah on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:I honestly dont see it that way, say for example if Man City pay Aston Villa 15million for Milner.

The money goes to Aston which in turn they can use to either buy other players from smaller clubs or develop their youth system.

By the way how is at fault Villa or Man City for over prising their players.

To me I think the club who has over-priced their players are the ones killing football.

If I sell a player for €50m, and not one club buys him, I will gradually place him lower and lower in price.

However, clubs like Manchester City make teams able to price them that high. That is the problem.

Notice that Dzeko and Aguero were close to Juventus, but did not join because they do not justify spending that much and overspending.

Teams overspending in general destroys football.

City Bought Dzeko for 32million Euro which is fair comparing how much Bayern paid for Gomez or how much Liverpool paid for Suarez not to talk of Carrol or Chelsea for Torres.

To me the real bad clubs (the one that destroy football) are those football club like some English and Portuguese Club and (Udinese) that over-price their players, they are the real bad guys or should I say hypocrites...?

I mean city Bought Boateng £10Million and sold him a year after for £13.5million which is still under the price rage of Boateng worth, they didn't put ridiculous price like 30million just because they can afford to keep him or rip off another club

Why will a football club value Hulk for 100million and Coentrao for 30milllion, these clubs are truelly the clubs that destroy football.

City to me are actually the nice guys here, trying to help football and playing fair...

By the way Richard plays in their first team and he was free and Hart was worth only 500k.


Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by justdoit_ on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Link me. I'm curious now.

_________________
avatar
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 1235
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Like I said, they value those players that high because guess what ? Manchester City will pay for it. Coentrao ? A team bought him. If they had not, gradually his price goes down.

Hulk was not serious...it was a way of Porto saying "Do not get near him." Come on now.

_________________
Reputed to be half-man, half-lion. Hailed as a hero and savior. Direct descendant of the Greek legend. The official persona of the most interesting forumer in the world. :coffee:





"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
avatar
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by The Messiah on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:28 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:Like I said, they value those players that high because guess what ? Manchester City will pay for it. Coentrao ? A team bought him. If they had not, gradually his price goes down.

Hulk was not serious...it was a way of Porto saying "Do not get near him." Come on now.

No they value them way above their worth and because City are Ambitious and needs to do what they need to do in order to become successful like they are becoming now they negotiate the price to a lesser amount.

Those wicked football clubs are just taking advantage of City legitimate ambitious to become a great football club

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by baresi on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

You are forgetting that Juve were the main suspect of calciopoli, dont bother with the blah, blah, blah Moratti thing, its a broken record.

Juve were found guilty by COURT, and as you said CALCIOPOLI dragged Serie A down. Another broken record is Courts are corupted and blah blah blah.

Maybe you should refer to my Juve thread in the general section, will give you a better idea about your club.
avatar
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 pm

@baresi wrote:
@JuvenelCuore wrote:@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

You are forgetting that Juve were the main suspect of calciopoli, dont bother with the blah, blah, blah Moratti thing, its a broken record.

Juve were found guilty by COURT, and as you said CALCIOPOLI dragged Serie A down. Another broken record is Courts are corupted and blah blah blah.

Maybe you should refer to my Juve thread in the general section, will give you a better idea about your club.

@Calciopoli = Inter were behind it. Educate yourself. You have not even seen the court documents...for your information, I have.

Lol at getting a better idea about my club. I was born in Torino, I have ties to FIAT, I hold season tickets, and I get exclusive information. Settle down. Do not need you of all people telling me to learn more.

_________________
Reputed to be half-man, half-lion. Hailed as a hero and savior. Direct descendant of the Greek legend. The official persona of the most interesting forumer in the world. :coffee:





"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
avatar
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by CroInter on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

You mean like in 30s when in one winning WC Juve had like 2 call ups all together? Who were those to win WC by selfs? Supermen and Batman?
Or was maybe Meazza the main star and best player in the world back then? Who was he playing for?

Or in 80 when Juve had like one or two moer call ups then Inter?

Or in 06 where Materazzi scored most important goal in the tournament? Or was it maybe bench warmer Del Piero? Or maybe Milans Pirlo who was man of the match in finals?

Like i said before, rasict wannabe Italian :coffee:

_________________
avatar
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by baresi on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:
@baresi wrote:
@JuvenelCuore wrote:@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

You are forgetting that Juve were the main suspect of calciopoli, dont bother with the blah, blah, blah Moratti thing, its a broken record.

Juve were found guilty by COURT, and as you said CALCIOPOLI dragged Serie A down. Another broken record is Courts are corupted and blah blah blah.

Maybe you should refer to my Juve thread in the general section, will give you a better idea about your club.

@Calciopoli = Inter were behind it. Educate yourself. You have not even seen the court documents...for your information, I have.

Lol at getting a better idea about my club. I was born in Torino, I have ties to FIAT, I hold season tickets, and I get exclusive information. Settle down. Do not need you of all people telling me to learn more.
:lol!:
says the Juve fan that does'nt know an all time Juve legend number.
avatar
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by Dnmac4 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 pm

I really fail to see who Man City over spent for? You said in this thread Kun and Dzeko???

Kun has better then a goal per game average and is a top 3 striker in the EPL in his first year. HE has been worth every penny.

Dzeko has been very productive this year and City were not the only team looking to buy him for that much.

I think you are either mad at the market or I don't really know but please tell us who City are overpaying for???
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by CroInter on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 pm

@JuvenelCuore wrote:
@baresi wrote:
@JuvenelCuore wrote:@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

You are forgetting that Juve were the main suspect of calciopoli, dont bother with the blah, blah, blah Moratti thing, its a broken record.

Juve were found guilty by COURT, and as you said CALCIOPOLI dragged Serie A down. Another broken record is Courts are corupted and blah blah blah.

Maybe you should refer to my Juve thread in the general section, will give you a better idea about your club.

@Calciopoli = Inter were behind it. Educate yourself. You have not even seen the court documents...for your information, I have.

Yes Inter are behind it, but listen to this, they were so stupid that they even wiretapd themselfs, now thats some next level stupidity, i guess Moratti is stupid as he is ugly.

And uv seen court documents? Nice :coffee:

_________________
avatar
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by Luca on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 pm

How this thread became about Juventus is beyond me rofl
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13291
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 pm

@CroInter wrote:
@JuvenelCuore wrote:@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

You mean like in 30s when in one winning WC Juve had like 2 call ups all together? Who were those to win WC by selfs? Supermen and Batman?
Or was maybe Meazza the main star and best player in the world back then? Who was he playing for?

Or in 80 when Juve had like one or two moer call ups then Inter?

Or in 06 where Materazzi scored most important goal in the tournament? Or was it maybe bench warmer Del Piero? Or maybe Milans Pirlo who was man of the match in finals?

Like i said before, rasict wannabe Italian :coffee:

Who scored the goals in 1982 v. Brazil ? Paolo Rossi playing for who ? So by your 2006 standard, Juventus were the best because like Materazzi, he score the most important = fail on your part. You forget Dino Zoff was the oldest player as well to win the World Cup and without him, it would have been over ? Nice try though.

2006 who won the world cup for Italia ? Gianluigi Buffon kept them in it and that is an indisputable fact. Paolo Cannavaro ? Sorry, was he the one who won the Ballon d'Or and had the illustrious career or was that Marco Materazzi who has done nothing in his career but find form for a short period of time and release an iPod App called "Matrix." Very illustrious.

Wannabe Italian ? Remind me who put their country as Italia when they are not ? Or who supports an "Italian" club when they do not live there ? Good one.


Last edited by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Reputed to be half-man, half-lion. Hailed as a hero and savior. Direct descendant of the Greek legend. The official persona of the most interesting forumer in the world. :coffee:





"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
avatar
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum