chad4401
Turok_TTZ
EarlyPrototype
The Madrid One
Ganso
26 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 7 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by H.A. Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:35 am

People really need to forget the price tag on Coentrao's head, for now he's an expensive backup player, within a few months if he impresses he will find his place in the starting XI.

The reason mou wants him is because he can run for a whole 90 minutes, reminds me a bit of Di Maria. We already have proper midfield backup, what we don't need are midfielders who would want a starting position as it will create conflict eventually.

I think for the beginning of the season mou will use him as our super sub at minute 60 to either push the ball forward or to defend a lead [the great thing about him is that he can do both].

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 7 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:28 am

i would like to see marcelo on the right, but obviously mou has other plans for coentrao

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 pm

I believe tonight's somewhat awful finishing from Benzema settles this debate.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I believe tonight's somewhat awful finishing from Benzema settles this debate.

Can someone please ban this troll. Come on Jack Daniels... he can troll the general section if he wants. Not our problem. But our boards?

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Benzema didn't shoot today alot, only headed. Good playmaking/final touch from him tho
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:I believe tonight's somewhat awful finishing from Benzema settles this debate.

Can someone please ban this troll. Come on Jack Daniels... he can troll the general section if he wants. Not our problem. But our boards?
cant believe you actually let that kind of comment get to you in the first place sports. just ignore him if you want
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:03 am

Troll gonna troll. Ima go on Barca board right now and say: Since Barca sucked so bad, I guess Valdes, Alves, Abidal, Mascherano, Iniesta, Thiago, Sanchez, etc. are all bad that settles that.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 am

Can't head the ball for sh*t.

Everything else was good. Really appreciated the hustle. Can't say that enough.

I actually think he should be a super sub in the next game but that's just me.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 am

He was our best player in holding the ball. good game from him. far better than Ronaldo and Di Maria.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:11 am

Zealous wrote:Can't head the ball for sh*t.

Everything else was good. Really appreciated the hustle. Can't say that enough.

I actually think he should be a super sub in the next game but that's just me.

Supersub for who? Higuain? But I agree, in late time he can be extremly clinical. It can hurt them alot. Park the bus for 60 min then drop Benz in, its gonna burn.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 am

We don't have to park the bus but his hold up play is something we can use during the later stages (Benz was finished by the time he came off). I feel that type of hustle is something we can use during the end.

Same with Di Maria. Callejon and Coentrao should start the next game IMO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

lol, like Sports said early on "Benzemas heading is retarded" Very Happy

Last edited by The xcx on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:21 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Benz needs to practice headers and CR7 his finishing on the ground, he takes too many touches/ time to react Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 am

HIs holdup play was very very good.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 am

Yeah, he actually fought for ball, bit unlucky with his scoring attempts tho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:26 am

Benzema did almost everything really good, unlucky not to finish his chance
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 am

Wow, you guys are so touchy, his finishing was terrible tonight, he had so many opportunities he should have buried atleast two, if that was Higuain it would have been a different scoreline. It's impossible to have a normal conversation in this section unless its a circle jerk I suppose.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Wow, you guys are so touchy, his finishing was terrible tonight, he had so many opportunities he should have buried atleast two, if that was Higuain it would have been a different scoreline. It's impossible to have a normal conversation in this section unless its a circle jerk I suppose.
Come to Real madrid chatbox Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:17 am

Pretty sure I was banned for being a Barca fan Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Wow, you guys are so touchy, his finishing was terrible tonight, he had so many opportunities he should have buried atleast two, if that was Higuain it would have been a different scoreline. It's impossible to have a normal conversation in this section unless its a circle jerk I suppose.

But you are very touchy yourself though especially with anything concerning Lionel Messi. Like you, they are some guys who like Benzema as much as you like Messi. Also, why are you on 75%?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Pretty sure I was banned for being a Barca fan Rolling Eyes
you were banned because of trolling, nothing more.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 am

I agree LM he was really horrendous, we should sell him now while we can...

C'mon your trolling is as bad as messi was today :/
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 am

I didn't say he had a bad performance I said his finishing was god awful, which it was.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 am

Doc wrote:

But you are very touchy yourself though especially with anything concerning Lionel Messi. Like you, they are some guys who like Benzema as much as you like Messi. Also, why are you on 75%?
Not sure, apparently insulting someone I guess, even though I get insulted multiple times a day. No

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 am

Bad match? Apart from Messis lucky goal, he was completly invisible.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 am

He missed 2 free headers, he deserves criticism for his finishing.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next