Benz/Higuain partnership

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:52 pm

I think it happens now. At least i hope it does. They both deserve it frankly. Playing lights out the both of them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by SuperMAG on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:54 pm

add a fresh ozil and sahin and marcelo to it will make the best of best attacking football, best in europe.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1651
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Mou is using them well....Season is long and rotation is good

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership A166a4dcc909727f0a429ad67bd70faa.450x241x133
Don't call me James
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28159
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by guest7 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

If it's a longterm injury then I don't know if this is a blessing in disguise, if Di Maria is injured til clasico = we have Higgy and Benz playing together vs Barca

But Di Maria is a big game player, he could have shined there... or sucked, you never know when it's him
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Sahin, Ozil, Benz, Higuain, CR7, Marcelo and Alonso = pure sex. I feel bad for defenses...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:59 pm

coentrao is doing amazing as well imo.

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 pm

omarish wrote:If it's a longterm injury then I don't know if this is a blessing in disguise, if Di Maria is injured til clasico = we have Higgy and Benz playing together vs Barca

But Di Maria is a big game player, he could have shined there... or sucked, you never know when it's him

Di Maria has been nothing short of horrific against Barca every time. Only thing he did was track back... disaster going forward.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Zees on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:03 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:If it's a longterm injury then I don't know if this is a blessing in disguise, if Di Maria is injured til clasico = we have Higgy and Benz playing together vs Barca

But Di Maria is a big game player, he could have shined there... or sucked, you never know when it's him

Di Maria has been nothing short of horrific against Barca every time. Only thing he did was track back... disaster going forward.
in copa he was beast,dunno what happend in super copa thoe

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership Tumblr_pejb8hHa1F1vvwgg7o2_500
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 935
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Ganso on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 pm

counters are the secret to beat barca,he kills them 80% of the time.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Zees on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

@Ganso wrote:counters are the secret to beat barca,he kills them 80% of the time.
ganso is neymar good at counters?

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership Tumblr_pejb8hHa1F1vvwgg7o2_500
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 935
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by buddytaller on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Di Maria was the best player on the pitch the last time Madrid beat Barcelona, I think Mourinho will go with Benzema, Ronaldo, Di Maria as his strike options infront of a midfield trio of Alonso, Khedira and Ozil/Sahin (if he finds his feet in la liga). His super-subs will be Kaka and Higuain.

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership Prorroga-05
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 1399
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:If it's a longterm injury then I don't know if this is a blessing in disguise, if Di Maria is injured til clasico = we have Higgy and Benz playing together vs Barca

But Di Maria is a big game player, he could have shined there... or sucked, you never know when it's him

Di Maria has been nothing short of horrific against Barca every time. Only thing he did was track back... disaster going forward.
:facepalm:

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by chad4401 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 pm

benz and higz are looking sharp, i think mou should play both at least every 3 games that should do it for a couple seasons till it turns out to be permanent

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4452
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 pm

no he wasn;t ffs. He kept dribbling into nothing against Barca both last year and in supercopa. horrible x100000000.

All he had was a couple of random moments, as always, and he tracked back. Killed our entire flow. CR7 was not much better frankly.


Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Di Maria's contribution against Barca is his work rate.

There is too much waste in his game in the general play, looses the ball way too cheaply.

it's a balancing act, one that we need at the moment, while the other players up their work rate.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30470
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Ganso on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 pm

ZsG7 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:counters are the secret to beat barca,he kills them 80% of the time.
ganso is neymar good at counters?
santos play counter attacking football,mainly through him,so yes.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by buddytaller on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Too much Di Maria hate in here, he's a fantastic player with the potential to be even greater, he's pretty much like the Pre- WC 2006 C. Ronaldo. He can be frustrating at times, but on his day he's world class, he created the most chances for Madrid in the last seasons clasicos, including the Ronaldo goal and the Marcelo goal at the Camp Nou.

I find it strange all this hate is coming after he bagged a hattrick of assists in the first half and is currently la liga's top assists man, probably the player with the most assists in all of Europe atm. Thank God, Mourinho doesn't think like many fans here ....

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership Prorroga-05
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 1399
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by chad4401 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 pm

@buddytaller wrote:Too much Di Maria hate in here, he's a fantastic player with the potential to be even greater, he's pretty much like the Pre- WC 2006 C. Ronaldo. He can be frustrating at times, but on his day he's world class, he created the most chances for Madrid in the last seasons clasicos, including the Ronaldo goal and the Marcelo goal at the Camp Nou.

I find it strange all this hate is coming after he bagged a hattrick of assists in the first half and is currently la liga's top assists man, probably the player with the most assists in all of Europe atm. Thank God, Mourinho doesn't think like many fans here ....

agreed but, the thing is for every assist di maria makes he usually make a mess of 3 or 4 other opportunities thus the hate

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4452
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Ganso on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:38 pm

@chad4401 wrote:
@buddytaller wrote:Too much Di Maria hate in here, he's a fantastic player with the potential to be even greater, he's pretty much like the Pre- WC 2006 C. Ronaldo. He can be frustrating at times, but on his day he's world class, he created the most chances for Madrid in the last seasons clasicos, including the Ronaldo goal and the Marcelo goal at the Camp Nou.

I find it strange all this hate is coming after he bagged a hattrick of assists in the first half and is currently la liga's top assists man, probably the player with the most assists in all of Europe atm. Thank God, Mourinho doesn't think like many fans here ....

agreed but, the thing is for every assist di maria makes he usually make a mess of 3 or 4 other opportunities thus the hate
and the overdribbling instead of making simple/more useful stuff +the diving vs tough defenses.

Also,as i said before,he kills off so many great counters,counters that used to be successful before he went back into the starting lineup,stuff that would help a lot against Barca and tougher opposition.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by guest7 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:40 pm

He was good today... Comon guys, his 3 assists were well deserved assists and very nice crosses. I think he is getting more used to playing at the right wing.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:47 pm

omarish wrote:He was good today... Comon guys, his 3 assists were well deserved assists and very nice crosses. I think he is getting more used to playing at the right wing.

Omarish... he shines against lesser defenders and scrub teams. He has random moments against the better defenses/defenders, but gets owned for the most part. He is playing out of position tbf... Put him on the left and he would be a complete wc stud imo. He's playing out of position (right) and is as one-footed as it gets. But the diving must stop.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:51 pm

This is not a thread about Di Maria hating lol!!!!!

If Mou plays it, which he may not once Kaka returns, we could see the most lethal goalscoring forward trio i've ever seen personally with CR7/Higuain/Benz up front.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by buddytaller on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Mourinho will never play Ronaldo, Higuain and Benzema together against Barcelona for four reasons.

1. He'll go for pure width to limit the amount of times their full-backs join the attack, Benzema and Higuain won't provide you with that.

2. He'll want "lethal" options from the bench to make tactical switches when things are not going according to plan.

3. The three players contribute the least in defensive duties, Ronaldo is untouchable, so it's either one of Benzema/ Higuain, but certainly not both.

4. He'll likely play only Benzema, as he can easily join the three man midfield, preventing Madrid from being outnumbered by Barcelona in the middle.

The two may play at a stage in the game as we saw today, but I can't see them starting together.

_________________
Benz/Higuain partnership Prorroga-05
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 1399
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Onyx on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Di Maria is more of a bench player. Mourinho probably weren't play Higuain and Benzema together, so we'll just have to look forward to Neymar for the RW spot.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39967
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Pedram on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Neymar does not have Di Maria's workrate either.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5874
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Benz/Higuain partnership Empty Re: Benz/Higuain partnership

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum