Brigate Rossonere
Mamad
Giovanni10
EarlyPrototype
Babun
71 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Sell C.Ronaldo thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Adit wrote:stupid thread really,and all this "weplayteamgamewhenronaldoisnothere" talks are beyond stupidity and it is based on complete hypothetical football.
Answer my question honestly. Your teammate is wide open in open space, makes a run to get through on the goal and you don't pass... You do it over and over again. Wouldn't you slap him on the face? What kind of justification is there? That he scores loads of meaningless 2nd,3rd and so on goals?

What are you talking about seriously?
In many games, I see Higgy, Benz and Ozil make runs towards the goal but they don't ever receive the return pass. Instead, CR7 and DI Maria dribble their way through or shoot from impossible angles. CR7 does it even more in big games.
He is alos the destination of your passing outlets =dead end most of the time...

Last edited by babun1024 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
Adit wrote:stupid thread really,and all this "weplayteamgamewhenronaldoisnothere" talks are beyond stupidity and it is based on complete hypothetical football.

No it is not hypothetical. Consult my e.g. of the Valencia game at the Mestalla and tell me that is not some sexy football right there. You're not actually backing up your argument. In the case of C.Ronaldo, he is more of an attacking outlet that is over-used than someone we can actually say we have built our team around. Basically, you pass the ball to him and then he gets on with doing his own thing.
oh really,we played sexy football in mastella with out ronaldo?? then why the hell the same squad lost against zaragoza in bernabue???? i suppose they played beautiful football still.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:03 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Answer my question honestly. Your teammate is wide open in open space, makes a run to get through on the goal and you don't pass... You do it over and over again. Wouldn't you want to slap him on the face? What kind of justification is there? That he scores loads of meaningless 2nd,3rd and so on goals?
Now, think, how Higgy, Benz and Ozil feel with him on the field...
you certainly believe benz can take over ronaldos role with atleast 50% efficiency? No comments really.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Adit wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Answer my question honestly. Your teammate is wide open in open space, makes a run to get through on the goal and you don't pass... You do it over and over again. Wouldn't you want to slap him on the face? What kind of justification is there? That he scores loads of meaningless 2nd,3rd and so on goals?
Now, think, how Higgy, Benz and Ozil feel with him on the field...
you certainly believe benz can take over ronaldos role with atleast 50% efficiency? No comments really.
Kunt+Benz are more than enough.Not even an experiment Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:

1) Sorry but Milan fans cannot understand just how fussy Real Madrid supporters, we want to be entertained while we win.

2) I can understand your sour-ness at seeing some Real Madrid fans berate Ronaldo, because truth is you would probably love to have him in your side. This would be a mistake though, he would come in and take-over.

1) This is a ridiculous statement. How long have you been watching football? The entire Berlusconi era Milan have been playing some of the best and most entertaining football in Europe. The last few years maybe don't show this so well but if you have been following football for more than five years you would know that Milan has always been an entertaining side. Kaka, van Basten, Rijkaard, Gullit, Ronaldinho, Cafu etc....

2) Who wouldn't want Ronaldo in their squad? Take Ibra for example, big ego, big wages, huge talent. Came in, took us to the top, score 20 goals 15 assist, won the league. If Ronaldo talked on the field at Milan as much as he has been at Madrid, I would definitely keep him. I think Madridsta underestimate just how much he is doing for you and has done this last season...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Answer my question honestly. Your teammate is wide open in open space, makes a run to get through on the goal and you don't pass... You do it over and over again. Wouldn't you slap him on the face? What kind of justification is there? That he scores loads of meaningless 2nd,3rd and so on goals?

In many games, I see Higgy, Benz and Ozil make runs towards the goal but they don't ever receive the return pass. Instead, CR7 and DI Maria dribble their way through or shoot from impossible angles. CR7 does it even more in big games.

It happens both ways

Di Maria's decision making needs a little work but other than that I see no big problem

Would you be surprised to know Ronaldo and Di Maria are 2 and 3 respectively in creating the most goalscoring chances at Madrid?
Source: http://www.realmadridstats.com/assists.html

Would you be shocked to know that Messi has created 101 goalscoring chances in all competitions in 2010/2011. In comparison Ronaldo has created 95. And lets not forget Ronaldo had alot less of the ball than Messi as well. To say he is utterly and totally selfish is an ignorant statement. When he isn't creating he is either attempting to score or when he does not have the ball he is opening up a huge amount of space for our other forwards.

Lets stop with this utter crap please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Quite frankly, how can he score over 50 goals in all competitions this year and supporters are still undecided about whether he is our best player this year? Most have said Ozil has been by far.

Babun, mtfootball and myself are not in denial like the rest of you. Do not let the mesmerizing step-overs fool you, he has none of the qualities that a team wants and thrives off the ego boost he gets from his own personal achievements. They gave him Raul's number, when I saw that for the first time, I swear I could have thrown up.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:Quite frankly, how can he score over 50 goals in all competitions this year and supporters are still undecided about whether he is our best player this year? Most have said Ozil has been by far.

Babun, mtfootball and myself are not in denial like the rest of you. Do not let the mesmerizing step-overs fool you, he has none of the qualities that a team wants and thrives off the ego boost he gets from his own personal achievements. They gave him Raul's number, when I saw that for the first time, I swear I could have thrown up.
talk about personal hate...

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:Quite frankly, how can he score over 50 goals in all competitions this year and supporters are still undecided about whether he is our best player this year? Most have said Ozil has been by far.

why dont you worry about your own club, which one is it btw? juBe?
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

It happens both ways

Di Maria's decision making needs a little work but other than that I see no big problem

Would you be surprised to know Ronaldo and Di Maria are 2 and 3 respectively in creating the most goalscoring chances at Madrid?

Would you be shocked to know that Messi has created 101 goalscoring chances in all competitions in 2010/2011. In comparison Ronaldo has created 95. And lets not forget Ronaldo had alot less of the ball than Messi as well. To say he is utterly and totally selfish is an ignorant statement. When he isn't creating he is either attempting to score or when he does not have the ball he is opening up a huge amount of space for our other forwards.

You just stated what makes me so furious with him. He is able to create chances. Now, he does it ONLY after he scored otherwise he remains in his selfish mode. He wouldn't pass, shoot from afar etc. I'm not making things up. I'd rather want us to score 2 goals per match but consistently against any opposition than score 8 goals against Almeria. It makes a big difference in the trophy cabinet.
Where is nick? He would attest my statement.

Last edited by babun1024 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 pm

its not ronaldo dudes,its mourinho football.get used to it.Mou football is based on counter attacks not this team play football.will ronaldo and di maria play link up football when their coach is asking for direct counter?

answer me please
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 pm

also kinda frustrating how loyal madrid fans are to their players.Especially ronaldo is a madridista while benz and kunt are nothing better than a mercenary
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Adit wrote:its not ronaldo dudes,its mourinho football.get used to it.Mou football is based on counter attacks not this team play football.will ronaldo and di maria play link up football when their coach is asking for direct counter?

answer me please
Mourinho tells him not to pass to an open teammate? Do you believe it yourself? He may want him to skip the build up but ultimately Mou wants the team to score. How are the other guys supposed to score if you don't pass to them?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Adit wrote:its not ronaldo dudes,its mourinho football.get used to it.Mou football is based on counter attacks not this team play football.will ronaldo and di maria play link up football when their coach is asking for direct counter?

answer me please
CR has played same way under Pellegrini and Ferguson so you argument about Mourinho only is invalid.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm

babun1024 wrote:

answer me please
Mourinho tells him not to pass to an open teammate? Do you believe it yourself? He may want him to skip the build up but ultimately Mou wants the team to score. How are the other guys supposed to score if you don't pass to them?
well he is scoring himself so whats the big deal? actually we dont really have a complete tactical plan.So it appears like we play some random football and blame as usual is on Ronaldo.Hillarious.benz is no where near creative as ronaldo i can attest that.He might be good at link up play though.And are you saying kunt isnt a selfish player??? 🐷
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

It happens both ways

You just stated what makes me so furious with him. He is able to create chances. Now, he does it ONLY after he scored otherwise he remains in his selfish mode. He wouldn't pass, shoot from afar etc. I'm not making things up. I'd rather want us to score 2 goals per match but consistently against any opposition than score 8 goals against Almeria. It makes a big difference in the trophy cabinet.

Really? Seriously sick of the bandwagon Madrid fans that turn on their players. No other fans on this forum turn on thier best players and ask for them to be sold like some of the Madrid fans do here. I do not see Barcelona fans asking for Messi to be sold ffs

Sigh....

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 pm

I love Madrid fans :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I love Madrid fans :coffee:

They make my head hurt! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:

1) Sorry but Milan fans cannot understand just how fussy Real Madrid supporters, we want to be entertained while we win.

2) I can understand your sour-ness at seeing some Real Madrid fans berate Ronaldo, because truth is you would probably love to have him in your side. This would be a mistake though, he would come in and take-over.

1) This is a ridiculous statement. How long have you been watching football? The entire Berlusconi era Milan have been playing some of the best and most entertaining football in Europe. The last few years maybe don't show this so well but if you have been following football for more than five years you would know that Milan has always been an entertaining side. Kaka, van Basten, Rijkaard, Gullit, Ronaldinho, Cafu etc....

2) Who wouldn't want Ronaldo in their squad? Take Ibra for example, big ego, big wages, huge talent. Came in, took us to the top, score 20 goals 15 assist, won the league. If Ronaldo talked on the field at Milan as much as he has been at Madrid, I would definitely keep him. I think Madridsta underestimate just how much he is doing for you and has done this last season...

Firstly, I did not say Milan fans do not want to be entertained while their team is winning. What I meant is, that from the perspective of a non-Real Madrid supporter you cannot understand our needs adequately. You have expectations for your side, as do we have expectations for ours. So far, since this thread was started, opinion has actually been divided on whether or not the fans want C.Ronaldo around for the next few years.

Secondly, what relevance is there in asking me how long I've been watching football? I find that quite insulting and I do not wish to have my credibility tarnished based on what you feel is the right amount of time someone should be watching football before they are allowed to develop an opinion. I've been watching football since I was 6 years old, so thats 17 years now. I was young, but I know all about Sacchi's Milan etc, and FYI just the other day I was in the General defending them as the best club team in recent years, above the current Barca side. Seeing as though I have followed football religiously for 17 years, I think I'm qualified enough to have an opinion contrary to the status quo.

Lastly, I stated in a previous post that we DO NOT under-estimate the contribution that he has made, I'm not blind. Again I stress its about the type of contribution. As far as Ibra goes, for the same reason he did well at Milan, that was the reason why he failed at Barcelona. Milan were rewarded by making Ibra the focal point of their attack this season, because you did not have a decent CAM, so who exactly would have stepped up if he didn't?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I love Madrid fans :coffee:
Twisted Evil 🐷 👽 🐱 confused albino :rendeer: :joker: :geek: scratch 🤡 Mad
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Oh dear it was bound to happen..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

It happens both ways

Really? Seriously sick of the bandwagon Madrid fans that turn on their players. No other fans on this forum turn on thier best players and ask for them to be sold like some of the Madrid fans do here. I do not see Barcelona fans asking for Messi to be sold ffs

Sigh....
So I'm a bandwagon fan because I state the truth? What did you say to deny it? That I'm a bandwagon fan? I'm more interested in Real Madrid than in CR7. That guy hinders other people's potential in attack if he played less selfish he'd be the most influential player in the world. I'm not going to wait 3 years straight for him to get his act together. We won't win anything big with him as focal point of our attack if he doesn't change. You could buy any player you want, it wouldn't improve anything.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

It happens both ways

Sigh....

If that's the way you feel then fine. I'm not a band-wagoner and I don't understand how there is a causal link between defending certain players as a right of passage to being a true fan. I love my club more, not the individuals who play for Real Madrid. You'd swear this was the army and we're being prosecuted for mutiny. I don't care how greatly he influences the style of this current Real Madrid side, when I decided to defend this topic it was not out of my dislike of C.Ronaldo but becasue I have my teams best interests at heart.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Ever since that Valencia game few people have turned on Ronaldo. Just because of 1 game where Kaka (who they want out as well), higuain (who some want out) and Benzema ( who some others want out as well) had that 1 good game and all of a sudden we produce sexy football and a better team without him.

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

It happens both ways

Sigh....
So I'm a bandwagon fan because I state the truth? What did you say to deny it? That I'm a bandwagon fan? I'm more interested in Real Madrid than in CR7. That guy hinders other people's potential in attack if he played less selfish he'd be the most influential player in the world. I'm not going to wait 3 years straight for him to get his act together. We won't win anything big with him as focal point of our attack if he doesn't change. You could buy any player you want, it wouldn't improve anything.

Really? If it wasn't for Ronaldo we would not have even got close in all 3 competitions. That is a fact. Your baseless claim that he is selfish which I refuted with evidence and you have done nothing to deny btw. Lets not forget it was Ronaldo's goal that won us the CdR.

You state that the strikers are annoyed with him when in fact they are happy for him. If you bothered to actually watch the after game interviews you would know this. When Higuain had his interview after the Getafe game he stated the reason Jose gave him the starting position was because he had asked him if he could start in order to create space and help Ronaldo score. The whole team was happy for him and happy to help him.

If you think and make up delusional reasons otherwise then that's your own ignorance, do not throw that ignorance on others.

Seriously how can people be this stupid. HOW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 pm

I actually thought you were trolling again Babun until I read the entirety of the thread. You're actually seriously saying we should accept the really big money offers for Cristiano if it ever comes our way. At least you gave reason to your posts which I disagree with wholeheartedly and think you need to re-evaluate your thinking on this topic again.

Or stop talking to Nick, definitely... Twisted Evil
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next