Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by the xcx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 pm

We should sell that oily haired *bleep* to City..Milk like 100m off of him and invest it to youth and midfield ffs.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Gladiator wrote:I'm sorry, but he doesn't suck on the big stage. He should've scored at least once today, and even if he missed, you should really stop generalising. It's very hard for Ronaldo to do anything if he is outnumbered each time.
Outnumbered? Did you watch the match by any chance? Ronaldo was marked by one man - Dani Alves. Of course he's 3 times better than Ronaldo so that may *look* like Ronaldo is being marked by 3 men. Di Maria on the other hand was often genuinely marked by 3 men. HE was outnumbered, not Cristina.

90m man can't even do a proper freekick ffs :facepalm:

I watched the game from start to finish. And you sure he was marked by Alves throughout the entirety of the match? No, he wasn't. He was faced against Puyol, as Alves was constantly down the right wing. I'm not saying every time he got the ball he was outnumbered, it's starting to become an annoying theme. The good thing though is that you're not relying on Ronaldo that much, to an extent. However, this bashing of Ronaldo is over the top. Yes, he's had a bad game against Barcelona, but did anyone actually expect him to flourish? No.
Sure! He was outnumbered by Puyol who was covering for Alves - another player who is at least 3 times better than him.

I'll stop bashing Ronaldo now though. After all, it's not his fault he wastes every single ball by walking into a dead end all the time.
Good, because you're just another typical fan who is joyful when Ronaldo wins you games, but when he comes up against Barcelona - you take a different stance and exaggerate his performances to a different level. Great logic.
Jesus keyrist, you read me like an open book. You must be some sort of psychic, huh? Where'd you get your license for that? In a Kellogg's box?

Psychic disclaimer: I have yet to asslick Ronaldo on these forums or anywhere else.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Gladiator wrote:I'm sorry, but he doesn't suck on the big stage. He should've scored at least once today, and even if he missed, you should really stop generalising. It's very hard for Ronaldo to do anything if he is outnumbered each time.
Outnumbered? Did you watch the match by any chance? Ronaldo was marked by one man - Dani Alves. Of course he's 3 times better than Ronaldo so that may *look* like Ronaldo is being marked by 3 men. Di Maria on the other hand was often genuinely marked by 3 men. HE was outnumbered, not Cristina.

I watched the game from start to finish. And you sure he was marked by Alves throughout the entirety of the match? No, he wasn't. He was faced against Puyol, as Alves was constantly down the right wing. I'm not saying every time he got the ball he was outnumbered, it's starting to become an annoying theme. The good thing though is that you're not relying on Ronaldo that much, to an extent. However, this bashing of Ronaldo is over the top. Yes, he's had a bad game against Barcelona, but did anyone actually expect him to flourish? No.
Sure! He was outnumbered by Puyol who was covering for Alves - another player who is at least 3 times better than him.

I'll stop bashing Ronaldo now though. After all, it's not his fault he wastes every single ball by walking into a dead end all the time.
Good, because you're just another typical fan who is joyful when Ronaldo wins you games, but when he comes up against Barcelona - you take a different stance and exaggerate his performances to a different level. Great logic.
Jesus keyrist, you read me like an open book. You must be some sort of psychic, huh? Where'd you get your license for that? In a Kellogg's box?

Psychic disclaimer: I have yet to asslick Ronaldo on these forums or anywhere else.
Keep exaggerating his performance, you're doing a great job. I'm not psychic, no one is, oh wait, I forgot you're living in a parallel universe, forgive me. No one is encouraging you to ass lick him, or whatever sick things you've got in planned, no, but for someone who's been your best player for the last couple of seasons, he deserves to be respected more...
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

https://twitter.com/#!/UtdWeekly

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Kneejerks aside the guy 'has' improved this season, don't just view this game alone and judge him.

For some reason he gets way to nervous against barca. I though that would have gone after he scored a few goals against them but it seems they are his kryptonite so to say.

He also needs to forget that he should carry the team on his shoulders, sometimes you just have to step aside

Last edited by H.A. on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miranda Kerr
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Ronaldo had a poor game, he flopped. I just dont think Mou should build his team around Ronaldo, he shouldnt build his team around anybody tbh

He shouldve been subbed instead of Ozil, hes no god that deserves special treatment

Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm

what ron did today was disgusting to the fans and his teammates he needs to gtfoh with that ego, he went out of his way to *bleep* the game up just because he had to be the one to beat barca

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

Keep exaggerating his performance, you're doing a great job. I'm not psychic, no one is, oh wait, I forgot you're living in a parallel universe, forgive me. No one is encouraging you to ass lick him, or whatever sick things you've got in planned, no, but for someone who's been your best player for the last couple of seasons, he deserves to be respected more...
Apropos asslicking.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm

He has a point though, we can't hate a player so much over ONE game, or against one team. Remember, we are ahead of barca in la liga as long as we win our next game..

But to say that he did not piss me off at all is false as well. I literally :facepalm: every time he screwed up (which is why my face looks red and angry)

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Maje10 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am

Well, obviously he should not be sold. However, he should CLEARLY be taken off every time he under-performs. He was awful today - once again, against Barca - and Mourinho, yet again, didn't take him off. Is he scared or something? Is he just biased towards Portuguese players or something silly like that? Players who cost their team a game are (and should be) taken off. Yet, for some reason, that doesn't apply to Ronaldo.

Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm

did he ever get the ball into the opposition penalty box, that skewed shot in teh first half summed him up in one friggin word, OVERRATED
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Come on guys he probably feels like sh*t right now anyway. He was clearly trying and wasn't selfish at all imo. Just didn't have that little bit of fortune that you need to break a bad run.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:40 pm

He wasnt trying at all he just played to save his name and not team...it has always been the problem against barca.He thinks this is a big game and lot of people are watching and he tries hard to show the world instead of a simple pass...Just lacks intelligence and team spirit.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:46 pm

It's easy to say that after a loss, too easy. Had he taken his chances that he normally buries all of you would be hailing him.

His overall play wasn't bad, his finishing was. Benzema did the exact same thing in the first leg of the super cup, missed some sitters. Now he was one of the best players.

I think he should play in the middle against Barca, he's too easily surrounded by defenders on the wing against them.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 pm

even if he plays in the middle, he will manage to miss sitters, remember that benzema was just bad for 1-2 games vs barca, Mou has no problems subbing him, whereas ronaldo has been bad in 7 straight clasicos, isnt that some sort of sign
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:52 pm

I'll chime in here.

There's a big difference between playing effectively and lacking realism to finish a goal to just being dreadful all around. CR7 was dreadful all around, has always been somewhere between bad and dreadful against Barca in fact. No pitch impact. He does get a goal here and there against them... but he stalls our attack over and over again. Di Maria is similar, except he works his heart out on defense and manages to make an impact despite being very poor with his attack.

CR7 and Di Maria just don't think out there. They do what they do. Barca completely outwits them defensively.

For a player of CR7's stature, that's unbelievable.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:53 pm

His over all play was also atrocious,dont know what he thinks.

He looked uninspired even when we were 1-0 up.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:03 pm

hey sports, dimaria with all his pressuring really gave us all our chances, you could see baldez and abidal shitting their pants when he ran at them...... but with no passing option in the box, who should he pass??? Benzema deserves a 10 in this game, simply outstanding
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:12 pm

I would love to see Ronaldo playing in a more Messi way, as in, play him as a false number 9, which isn't a bad idea, in my opinion. If you consider how unselfish he's been this season, then it makes sense, and his ability to make a pass is underrated. Would love to see it being tried out, possibly in the Copa del Rey, but I doubt it.
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:15 pm

he doesnt have the skills nor the intelligence to play that way. Ronaldo being less selfish only means that he doesnt shoot as much as he used to, not that he has become a smarter collective player.

Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:21 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:he doesnt have the skills nor the intelligence to play that way. Ronaldo being less selfish only means that he doesnt shoot as much as he used to, not that he has become a smarter collective player.
I completely disagree. That is far off the truth. Ronaldo being less selfish essentially means he passes the ball more and is more of a team player, it's a collective effort. Take a look at the Betis game, where he may have not played the best of football, but still managed to assist Higuain and Kaka. There are other games, can't remember who it was against, but it was that amazing pass to Benzema, against Rayo or Tenerife. If that was Ronaldo last season, I bet you he would've gone on a solo run.
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Blame me Manu fans all you want but SAF couldve developed him to more of a team player instead of making him a counter attacking one dimensional player to suit Uniteds style.He had great potential but he turned out to be one dimensional player in World class aspect..

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:25 pm

please dont name other teams, he hasnt made a single decent pass in ONE clasico, oh and i just remembered something, remember that game where ronaldo whined b/c higgy went for the shot instead of ronaldo...well this was a carbon copy of that only that ronaldo shot when he shouldve passed to a free dimaria

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 pm

That's harsh. I agree with gladiator, Ronaldo is a great "post" player as in he can link up very very well. For example him playing 1-2's with Marcelo, Ozil, Benzema etc can be very effective.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Ronaldo has surprised people this season because he has improved his decision making slightly, going away from the shooting option to lay the off to better positioned player. That doesnt translate into him being able to play a false 9 position, which essentially require playmaking skills Ronaldo doesnt possess. HIs field vision is fairly limited, it's not his fault, it's not his game.

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:30 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Ronaldo has surprised people this season because he has improved his decision making slightly, going away from the shooting option to lay the off to better positioned player. That doesnt translate into him being able to play a false 9 position, which essentially require playmaking skills Ronaldo doesnt possess. HIs field vision is fairly limited, it's not his fault, it's not his game.

His vision isn't limited, far off it. Just because you have rarely seen him make amazing passes doesn't mean that he doesn't have the ability to. I can think of a few occasions, this season and last season, where Ronaldo has made some outstanding passes. Last season, against Getafe, he took the ball on his left foot and hit an absolutely gorgeous ball with his left foot, switching it to the right hand side. This season, he used his left foot again and made an amazing pass to Benzema which subsequently led to a goal.
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 pm

If Ronaldo could consistently pull those out, and could pick out players like a field general, he would do it. Let's not try to make him more than the player he is. When a player has skills, he uses them. If he can and doesnt, it's even worst and that makes him a very stupid player.

If i follow your train of thought, i can make the same kind of comments about Lass' ability to dribble past people, shoot from distance and pass the ball. I can do the same thing with Di Maria as well

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top