Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 pm

If Ronaldo could consistently pull those out, and could pick out players like a field general, he would do it. Let's not try to make him more than the player he is. When a player has skills, he uses them. If he can and doesnt, it's even worst and that makes him a very stupid player.

If i follow your train of thought, i can make the same kind of comments about Lass' ability to dribble past people, shoot from distance and pass the ball. I can do the same thing with Di Maria as well

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Meh, he'll come through eventually, no man can go on a bad run forever.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:If Ronaldo could consistently pull those out, and could pick out players like a field general, he would do it. Let's not try to make him more than the player he is. When a player has skills, he uses them. If he can and doesnt, it's even worst and that makes him a very stupid player.

If i follow your train of thought, i can make the same kind of comments about Lass' ability to dribble past people, shoot from distance and pass the ball. I can do the same thing with Di Maria as well
No it's different. Ronaldo isn't that sort of player, who will pick out a pass, it's not his game, but it doesn't mean he's not capable of accomplishing it, he's shown a few times that he's more than capable.
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

https://twitter.com/#!/UtdWeekly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:53 pm

This is not his first time. he is doing this in all clasico's. its why people are angry.

at other side Messi is saving Barca again and again and again.

Comparing this two is a sin. Ronaldo isn't even top 10 player in the world. i said it before but people blamed me.

how can the 2nd best player in the world flops in every clasico?

he is not doing anything good defensively and in attack he is like a school boy against Barca.

kick him out and we will win against barca. just imagine a LW who can defend and drbile instead of Ronaldo. team will be much better.
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm

This is how it goes:

Ronaldo rips La Liga up
He is an amazing player
Flops vs Barca
Sell him to Man City what a shit player
Ronaldo rips La Liga up after that
He is an amazing player
Flops vs Barca again
Sell him to City
Rips La Liga up
and the cycle continues
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm

i havent rated him as the second best for a while now tbh still top 5 though.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Zeal nd Nick.......I'm not gonna bash him based on his game or this game in particular.

Chances.....whatever ...he misses those all time(except the header I would expect him to score that).....but whatever he had a bad game personally.

But it's his effect on the team that worries me most.It seems that no one has the ability to not pass to him when there are players who are so much more cleary open........no one has the ability to stand up to him when he does something wrong that disturbs me the most.

Everyone is far too burdened by his feelings......by what he does, and why not? that's what it's marketed as right? Ronaldo vs Messi?.We could've won this match without him Yesterday and that's not a comment on him but it's a luminous indicator that he isn't as important to the team as perhaps he once was......and in that fact rests a simple truth.......if his level of perceived self importance dosen't come down.....then he will remain an elephant on the pitch.

Simply put.....the effect he has on others performances....especially when he plays badly........is holding us back.I don't know who needs to change to address that....but someone does.

@Everyone who thinks that he isn't second best.He is second best......it's not even close.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Ronaldo's team mates like Ronaldo. He's a big part of the team.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Zealous wrote:Ronaldo's team mates like Ronaldo. He's a big part of the team.

Still there's no excuse for passing to him when there are others in clearly better positions.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 pm

I know but that seems to be the current situation atm. It's all right one day we'll look back on these days and laugh Heart

(I wish they would come sooner though Sad)

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm

guys stop it he may be a cancer vs barca but he wins you points in all the other matches ..yesterday he may have joined my top 10 list of worst performances i have seen but that doesnt matter he is still one of madrid's most important players..as for why mourinho didnt sub him off because if he took him off most of the madrid fans would blame him for the loss
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:17 am

Gladiator wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:If Ronaldo could consistently pull those out, and could pick out players like a field general, he would do it. Let's not try to make him more than the player he is. When a player has skills, he uses them. If he can and doesnt, it's even worst and that makes him a very stupid player.

No it's different. Ronaldo isn't that sort of player, who will pick out a pass, it's not his game, but it doesn't mean he's not capable of accomplishing it, he's shown a few times that he's more than capable.

That's precisely want i am saying. If he could do it more often, he would. He isnt doing it because he cant sustain that type of play, and playing him in a role that doesn't suit him would stretch him too much mentally.

If Ronaldo wanted his performances to reach a new level on top of the goals he was scoring, he would display more playmaking skills, vision and intelligence in the play. If he was doing that from the left, i would absolutely agree with you, but he is not.

I'm not saying he is a complete idiot -i have seen worse, but he wouldnt be able to play the way Messi does in the middle, which is what you suggested. No chance, it's more likely to freeze in hell. His understanding of how to play with the people around him and associate and not good enough.

Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:03 am

Meh......I'm tired of analysing his performance Yesterday........more and more I'm coming to the conclusion that he had a bad game for whatever reason...........(Barca flop :facepalm: )

All this tactical analysis and wanting him to play different positions and play different roles is unneccessary

It would be good if he made the rational passes and made good decisions on the field....but that dosen't reqire a complete makeover as a player , merely a change in mindset.

If he had just done his job and what he normally does .....he would have scored 2 goals and we would have won the match.

Him being not a playmaker has nothing to do with that.If he's going to be a 9 , he's going to be a 9 and I'm comfortable with that.......I actually quite prefer it......rather than him dropping deep and losing the ball.

He's a fantastic player.......easily the 2nd best in the world......but he simply needs to live it easy and forget what people expect him to do.....(make unbelievable plays while holding a balancing act in greed) and allow the game to come to him naturally......and do what he does.He forced it and it showed, he's a simple player...most of his best moments come when he does things simply....just stick to it.

Anyway....I still want to sell him to city before FFP comes into effect banana (not even joking)

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:11 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Meh......I'm tired of analysing his performance Yesterday........more and more I'm coming to the conclusion that he had a bad game for whatever reason...........(Barca flop :facepalm: )

All this tactical analysis and wanting him to play different positions and play different roles is unneccessary

It would be good if he made the rational passes and made good decisions on the field....but that dosen't reqire a complete makeover as a player , merely a change in mindset.

If he had just done his job and what he normally does .....he would have scored 2 goals and we would have won the match.

Him being not a playmaker has nothing to do with that.If he's going to be a 9 , he's going to be a 9 and I'm comfortable with that.......I actually quite prefer it......rather than him dropping deep and losing the ball.

He's a fantastic player.......easily the 2nd best in the world......but he simply needs to live it easy and forget what people expect him to do.....(make unbelievable plays while holding a balancing act in greed) and allow the game to come to him naturally......and do what he does.He forced it and it showed, he's a simple player...most of his best moments come when he does things simply....just stick to it.

Anyway....I still want to sell him to city before FFP comes into effect banana (not even joking)
Thumbs up Thumbs up

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:16 am

I'm not analyzing his performance, he sucked, no need to write lines about that; just saying that he cant play SS, which is what that other dude suggested

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7-Torres on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:38 am

babun1024 wrote:Why people don't get it? Very Happy We'll never play beautiful combination football with some individual skills as long as CR7 and Di Maria are starters...

With Out Cristiano Ronaldo You can't even think that Real Madrid can beat Barcelona.... So keep hating CR7 cuz it doesn't matter ...if yo are not hater of CR7 then meaning You are the fan like when their Star Perform they are with them but if they couldn't yo guyz just hate that ....
CR7-Torres
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7-Torres on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:45 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:This is how it goes:

Ronaldo rips La Liga up
He is an amazing player
Flops vs Barca
He is an amazing player
Flops vs Barca again
Sell him to City
Rips La Liga up
and the cycle continues

THE WHAT ?
CR7-Torres
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:55 am

CR7-Torres wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Why people don't get it? Very Happy We'll never play beautiful combination football with some individual skills as long as CR7 and Di Maria are starters...

With Out Cristiano Ronaldo You can't even think that Real Madrid can beat Barcelona.... So keep hating CR7 cuz it doesn't matter ...if yo are not hater of CR7 then meaning You are the fan like when their Star Perform they are with them but if they couldn't yo guyz just hate that ....
THE WHAT ?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:06 am

I've been through this before with other RM supporters... on this forum.
Are you stupid?
No really?
53 goals!
Do you realise what kind of return that is?
Oh... but he doesn't perform against Barca!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbSELlFe5Xw
STFU and GTFO

First Team

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 am

^I agree with you mostly although I don't think it's as simple as that.He underperforms vs Barca......something that can be easily fixed through a change in mindset from everyone not just him.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:48 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:This is how it goes:

Ronaldo rips La Liga up
He is an amazing player
Flops vs Barca
He is an amazing player
Flops vs Barca again
Sell him to City
Rips La Liga up
and the cycle continues

why only la liga!!!!!!!!!!

so far with madrid, he has ripped, Lyon, tottenham, all of la liga, Ac Milan ajax up! and not to mention his last two years in Manchester United.

And i guarantee you 100%, that in round of 16, if we get a hard team like Milan, Napoli, Leverkusen or Marseille, he will STILL RIP THEM APART.

I just don't know what happens to him against barca confused confused confused i really don't kno

Khaledbarca: "Barca are going to win the 10th CL (la dacima) before realmadrid #justsayin" - December 27th at 9:00 pm
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 am

And just to seal the lips of Babun and others, who continuously says ronaldo doesnt perform against barca, or other top teams...

he HAS shown up in big games, UCL final 2008, COpa final 2011... and others.

Not to mention he had one of his greatest games against BARCA:

Please explain this to me^^^ owning everyone including puyol and xavi

anyways my point is... he must redeem himself for my beloved Madrid club! i really think he can, for the sake of Madrid!!

and i believe madrid will life UCL trophy in Munich! just watch!!

Khaledbarca: "Barca are going to win the 10th CL (la dacima) before realmadrid #justsayin" - December 27th at 9:00 pm
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 am

teamanarchy wrote:I've been through this before with other RM supporters... on this forum.
Are you stupid?
No really?
53 goals!
Do you realise what kind of return that is?
Oh... but he doesn't perform against Barca!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbSELlFe5Xw
STFU and GTFO

That's not performing tho.

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 am

HA he was sh*t that entire match except for the goal. Granted, it was superbly taken and he took the chance needed to win the game, but it was also served on a platter for him. Great result, but he didn't "perform".

Admin

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 am

sigh....

ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:22 am

why cant people just get over the defeat?? the guy bleeds for the jersey and is one of the most committed players on our team...agreed he's been shit against barca but then who hasnt?? he's one of our most influential players and one bad night doesnt change that!!

Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top