Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Doc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 pm

I actually thought you were trolling again Babun until I read the entirety of the thread. You're actually seriously saying we should accept the really big money offers for Cristiano if it ever comes our way. At least you gave reason to your posts which I disagree with wholeheartedly and think you need to re-evaluate your thinking on this topic again.


Or stop talking to Nick, definitely... Twisted Evil

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7660
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Giovanni10 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 pm

@Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@Adit wrote:stupid thread really,and all this "weplayteamgamewhenronaldoisnothere" talks are beyond stupidity and it is based on complete hypothetical football.
Answer my question honestly. Your teammate is wide open in open space, makes a run to get through on the goal and you don't pass... You do it over and over again. Wouldn't you slap him on the face? What kind of justification is there? That he scores loads of meaningless 2nd,3rd and so on goals?

What are you talking about seriously?
In many games, I see Higgy, Benz and Ozil make runs towards the goal but they don't ever receive the return pass. Instead, CR7 and DI Maria dribble their way through or shoot from impossible angles. CR7 does it even more in big games.

It happens both ways

Di Maria's decision making needs a little work but other than that I see no big problem

Would you be surprised to know Ronaldo and Di Maria are 2 and 3 respectively in creating the most goalscoring chances at Madrid?
Source: http://www.realmadridstats.com/assists.html

Would you be shocked to know that Messi has created 101 goalscoring chances in all competitions in 2010/2011. In comparison Ronaldo has created 95. And lets not forget Ronaldo had alot less of the ball than Messi as well. To say he is utterly and totally selfish is an ignorant statement. When he isn't creating he is either attempting to score or when he does not have the ball he is opening up a huge amount of space for our other forwards.

Lets stop with this utter crap please...
You just stated what makes me so furious with him. He is able to create chances. Now, he does it ONLY after he scored otherwise he remains in his selfish mode. He wouldn't pass, shoot from afar etc. I'm not making things up. I'd rather want us to score 2 goals per match but consistently against any opposition than score 8 goals against Almeria. It makes a big difference in the trophy cabinet.
Where is nick? He would attest my statement.

Really? Seriously sick of the bandwagon Madrid fans that turn on their players. No other fans on this forum turn on thier best players and ask for them to be sold like some of the Madrid fans do here. I do not see Barcelona fans asking for Messi to be sold ffs

Sigh....
So I'm a bandwagon fan because I state the truth? What did you say to deny it? That I'm a bandwagon fan? I'm more interested in Real Madrid than in CR7. That guy hinders other people's potential in attack if he played less selfish he'd be the most influential player in the world. I'm not going to wait 3 years straight for him to get his act together. We won't win anything big with him as focal point of our attack if he doesn't change. You could buy any player you want, it wouldn't improve anything.

Really? If it wasn't for Ronaldo we would not have even got close in all 3 competitions. That is a fact. Your baseless claim that he is selfish which I refuted with evidence and you have done nothing to deny btw. Lets not forget it was Ronaldo's goal that won us the CdR.

You state that the strikers are annoyed with him when in fact they are happy for him. If you bothered to actually watch the after game interviews you would know this. When Higuain had his interview after the Getafe game he stated the reason Jose gave him the starting position was because he had asked him if he could start in order to create space and help Ronaldo score. The whole team was happy for him and happy to help him.

If you think and make up delusional reasons otherwise then that's your own ignorance, do not throw that ignorance on others.

Seriously how can people be this stupid. HOW?


Uh oh, People are starting to throw personal insults around at the lack of being able to develop a sound argument.

In that you are trying to defend that the rest of the team likes Ronaldo, you have shot yourself in the foot. The Manchester United players got so sick of him that only Rio Ferdinand and Rooney ended up celebrating the majority of his goals with him. Same thing at Real Madrid- his greatest admirers are Marcelo, Pepe and Benz- and have a look at the body language of the other players when he scores, especially Xabi Alonso. By sheer fact that the team has to help him secure the Pichichi at all costs, it shows just how fickle we have become as a club under Perez. I'm not buying that fake love for Ronaldo in the press conferences. If it really is that important to the club that Ronaldo be kept as happy as possible at all times, then our priorities are a little lopsided if you ask me.

Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by ÖMARz on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 pm

This thread should have been made by huntsman -.-

combo-breaker....

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Giovanni10 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Wow, I must say I'm really enjoying the loss of reputation points that comes with speaking your mind about the untouchable players in the Real Madrid squad.

If I actually cared about that then I would back-track and concede defeat. My opinion remains that this current squad has the potential to play a beautiful brand of team driven football and there is only one ego-maniac preventing us from doing this.

I'm done with this thread, sorry that I took so much of your collective time explaining what an alternate universe would be like without CR7. You can all go back to fapping over your life-sized fanboy posters of him.

Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm


_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21953
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by EarlyPrototype on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Best player on our team period. I agree with the Alonso part he seems like he does not give a shit about Ronaldo, but there is a reason in most of our attacks he is the focal point it is because of his talent and capability. He is also under pressure to score goals that is what everyone expects from him. Go on goal.com and read the comments from Nigerians and fools who say Ronaldo id flop of the match because he did not score.
That is also an interesting stat from Crimson Ronaldo has created 95 chances whilst Messi only 101.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Pedram on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm


_________________

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5684
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Thimmy on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm

@Adit wrote:also kinda frustrating how loyal madrid fans are to their players.Especially ronaldo is a madridista while benz and kunt are nothing better than a mercenary

Aguero is the only mercenary you have mentioned Razz This thread is giving me a headache. So much for logging onto this site Rolling Eyes

_________________

Thimmy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4297
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@Adit wrote:also kinda frustrating how loyal madrid fans are to their players.Especially ronaldo is a madridista while benz and kunt are nothing better than a mercenary

Aguero is the only mercenary you have mentioned Razz This thread is giving me a headache. So much for logging onto this site Rolling Eyes

Amen brother +1 for sharing a headache lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Doc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:39 pm

@Giovanni10 wrote:Wow, I must say I'm really enjoying the loss of reputation points that comes with speaking your mind about the untouchable players in the Real Madrid squad.

If I actually cared about that then I would back-track and concede defeat. My opinion remains that this current squad has the potential to play a beautiful brand of team driven football and there is only one ego-maniac preventing us from doing this.

I'm done with this thread, sorry that I took so much of your collective time explaining what an alternate universe would be like without CR7. You can all go back to fapping over your life-sized fanboy posters of him.

One doesn't need to be a fanboy to appreciate what benefits Ronaldo gives to the team regardless of his supposed attitude issues just like one isn't a bandwagoner just because he (you) would have a different opinion on an issue pertaining the importance of Ronaldo.

I for one disagree with you and Babun statements in this thread. I personally believe his presence alone ensures that his brings in at least 2 - 3 man markers thus frees up the more creative outlets in Ozil and Di Maria (yeah, Di Maria is actually creative). What Cristiano's issue is that he never utilises that advantage on a regular basis. It seems his ego wouldn't allow him. Pisses me off quite a lot but doesn't warrant me to want him to leave. As for the team love or whatever, just an example of such things, The cast on Sex and the City hated one another, like seriously disliked. However, they were professional in their ways and knew that work is work and after work, I don't have see your ass or talk to it. If Real Madrid players can't do that if Cristiano's persona and attitude makes for unbearable company, then they are not professionals.

I actually gave you a plus rep for the fact you stuck your head out and said the unpopular without the usual silly banter of he's overrated, one trick pony, etc.

_________________

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.
Carlos Braithwaite wrote:I hear English tears taste like reparations


Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7660
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Doc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
Aguero is the only mercenary you have mentioned Razz This thread is giving me a headache. So much for logging onto this site Rolling Eyes

Aguero isn't a mercenary though.

_________________

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.
Carlos Braithwaite wrote:I hear English tears taste like reparations


Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7660
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by FilipeFerreira on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 pm

I hope this thread is a joke, I really do.

Ronaldo selfish maybe last year, or in manu but not this year? He's been just as selfish as messi. He passes the ball all the time, and creates great goal scoring chances, if we had any competent strikers he would have more assists than Messi.

I have to agree with what crimson said, I've never seen fans from other teams do what Real Madrid "fans" do and turn on their players especially have a season that Ronaldo just had.

Why are people bringing up the valencia game as our "BEST ATTACKING" display? Valencia's defending was so garbage it would bring shame to 2nd division Brazilian teams.

The arguments that people are bringing up to sell Ronaldo are really.... for a lack of better words, STUPID.

Sell a player that has scored 86 goals and assisted 23 goals in 89 games in 2 seasons and created 95 goal scoring opportunities in 1 season.

I wanna see who replaces him, I really do.


_________________

FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 pm

I actually think this thread is hilarious.

I already went through ranting about Ronaldo in the old forum. He has his faults but he is also great. Will never be my fav player but that's not the point.

I do however think Ronaldo should play a bit more as a CF, or at least alternate with Benzema between CF and inside left. Benzema just gets involved in the build up better.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21953
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Doc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Oh and just for the record, Babun was trolling you guys a bit. Well, semi - trolling...

_________________

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.
Carlos Braithwaite wrote:I hear English tears taste like reparations


Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7660
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by hrealmadrid on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Babun, I find that a lot of times your answer or opinion to everything is sell him buy him.

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:49 pm

@Doc wrote:Oh and just for the record, Babun was trolling you guys a bit. Well, semi - trolling...

http://www.goallegacy.net/t91-general-rules

Usage Guidelines

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:50 pm

he did it just for the kick of it, news are slow, forum is slow

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21953
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Brigate Rossonere on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm


_________________


Hajduk, koliko volim ja tvoje pobjede, ma igraj muski i kad te ne ide
Hajduk, bez tebe moj je zivot nesretan, jer ja zivim za samo jedan san
Hajduk, jer mom zivotu smisao si ti, uz tebe vjecno su tvoji splicani

LALAAAA, LALALALALALALAL, LALALALALALALALALALA HAAAAJJDDDDDDUUUUUUK

$amuel €to'o

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : New York Red Bulls
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Brigate Rossonere on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 pm

@Crimson wrote:
@Doc wrote:Oh and just for the record, Babun was trolling you guys a bit. Well, semi - trolling...

http://www.goallegacy.net/t91-general-rules

Usage Guidelines

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.

Ooops :coffee:

_________________


Hajduk, koliko volim ja tvoje pobjede, ma igraj muski i kad te ne ide
Hajduk, bez tebe moj je zivot nesretan, jer ja zivim za samo jedan san
Hajduk, jer mom zivotu smisao si ti, uz tebe vjecno su tvoji splicani

LALAAAA, LALALALALALALAL, LALALALALALALALALALA HAAAAJJDDDDDDUUUUUUK

$amuel €to'o

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : New York Red Bulls
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Doc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:56 pm

@Crimson wrote:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t91-general-rules

Usage Guidelines

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.

Aye, don't shoot the messenger man. Just stating what it is really taking place.

_________________

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.
Carlos Braithwaite wrote:I hear English tears taste like reparations


Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7660
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Jack Daniels on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Look i hate the man. But he scores a lot of goals. Anyone who thinks he should be sold should be ashamed of themselves.

For God's sake he just scored 53 goals this season.

If you want someone to be sold then sell Benzema since some people here think he's a flair type of player like Ronaldo who makes the difference during matches.

I can't believe that there are RM fans that would consider selling him after the season he just had.

PS : Enough with the personal insults or this thread will be closed.

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3167
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by guest7 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:34 pm

btw ronaldo isnt a s selfish as people make him be. he created 93 goal scoring opportunities this year, only özil and di maria did higher

_________________
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6825
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 pm

How many of those chances are for himself? about 85+%

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21953
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by guest7 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:How many of those chances are for himself? about 85+%

all of them are for others as far as I know

_________________
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6825
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Deceiving numbers, I dont see ronaldo creating that many scoring opportunities for others, in the sense that he uses his passing and vision to put others in display.


_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21953
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by guest7 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:46 pm

I don't think Ronaldo is as selfish as people make him to be. He does however love goals and gets upset if none passes him. But Ronaldo does pass and give away the ball quite often. He did it against Lyon (Marcelo goal) for example. Joselu goal etc etc.

_________________
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6825
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell C.Ronaldo thread!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum