Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by The Messiah on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Schweini wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:
Schweini wrote:^ He is not better than Sahin, and Sahin plays in AM position of 4-3-3.

I haven't seen Eriksen play wide in the longest time, but I havent even seen him take on a defender and beat him with dropping a shoulder, something Suso does.

At least, if he was a goal-scoring stat padder, he would have defo made Liverpool because we need one, but he doesn't even score goals. He f*cking does nothing these days Eriksen. So disappointed Sad

I agree, he won't get to Schalke's team. I am struggling to think of a half decent team in a top league that he can seamlessly walk into their first XI



First you said he should go to a team like Schalke as if to say Liverpool is equal to Schalke or close to Schalke 04 quality.


Second, he will walk into liverpool current team, with such terrible performance.


He is still a better player than Borini, for sure.

---------------Reina--------------
Jonhson--- Agger---Škrtel---Enrique
-----------Lucas-----Sahin--------
Eriksen---------Gerrard-------Starling
----------------Suarez--------------

I didn't say he should go to Schalke because he'd play there. In Schalke, he will have plenty of young talented players in his position, which will mean, he'll have to work hard to get into starting XI, and this will improve his game. the competition will improve his game.

And Eriksen hasn't played as a wide player in years, what makes you think he'll be effective there all of a sudden ? As I said, wide players should have the ability to beat their man. I haven't seen Eriksen do it in a long time.

PS. You are just showing your lack of knowledge of Liverpool by including Enrique in the line up and leaving up GOAT Allen. Before anyone bashes Allen for being a sideways passer, let me tell you Allen has made the most amount of successful tackles and interceptions in the league so far.

-----------Lucas--------------
----------------Allen----------
-------Sahin-----------------
-Gerrard----------------Sterling
--------------Suarez----------


Gerrard, despite his massive decline, is still very well capable of beating his man and providing a final ball. I don't think Gerrard will play in midfield once Lucas is fit. We'll see though !


If all this things you say about Allen and Gerrard are true, then why is liverpool in 14th position with just 1 win, 3 lost and 3 draws.


If their current players brought them to that, then of what use are such player..?

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 pm

^ Because we are conceding stupid goals due to change in style of play....because our most influential player is injured for another month, and because we've had quite a tough start.

Arsenal would have been relegated last season at this point according to you Very Happy

Don't make this a Liveprool thread as you are obsessed. This thread is about Eriksen ,and I know much more about him than you.

Due to my personal allegations to Denmark, I've watched every single Denmark NT game for the past 2 years, and he's been invisible in 80% of them.

Yesterday, Denmark had a man advantage for 60 minutes, and Eriksen failed to exploit the extra space provided at his place, he's lost so much confidence is sad. He was supposed to be the next Laudrup ffs Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by The Messiah on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Schweini wrote:^ Because we are conceding stupid goals due to change in style of play....because our most influential player is injured for another month, and because we've had quite a tough start.

Arsenal would have been relegated last season at this point according to you Very Happy

Don't make this a Liveprool thread as you are obsessed. This thread is about Eriksen ,and I know much more about him than you.

Due to my personal allegations to Denmark, I've watched every single Denmark NT game for the past 2 years, and he's been invisible in 80% of them.

Yesterday, Denmark had a man advantage for 60 minutes, and Eriksen failed to exploit the extra space provided at his place, he's lost so much confidence is sad. He was supposed to be the next Laudrup ffs Sad

You don't need to get defensive, I am just doing you a favour that's all. this thread is still about Ericksen for sure.


lets see things in a positive way, having Ericksen, Sterling and Borini mean there is a bright future.

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by LeBéninois on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Schweini wrote:^ With his form over the past 18 months, he isn't even too good for Norwich

Jack Layton Very Happy

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
avatar
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3898
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by LeBéninois on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:38 pm

@The Messiah wrote:
Schweini wrote:^ Because we are conceding stupid goals due to change in style of play....because our most influential player is injured for another month, and because we've had quite a tough start.

Arsenal would have been relegated last season at this point according to you Very Happy

Don't make this a Liveprool thread as you are obsessed. This thread is
about Eriksen ,and I know much more about him than you.

Due to my personal allegations to Denmark, I've watched every single Denmark NT game for the past 2 years, and he's been invisible in 80% of them.

Yesterday, Denmark had a man advantage for 60 minutes, and Eriksen failed to exploit the extra space provided at his place, he's lost so much confidence is sad. He was supposed to be the next Laudrup ffs Sad

You don't need to get defensive, I am just doing you a favour that's all. this thread is still about Ericksen for sure.


lets see things in a positive way, having Ericksen, Sterling and Borini mean there is a bright future.

What's up with the blacks guys ?

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
avatar
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3898
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by The Messiah on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Bénin wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:
Schweini wrote:^ Because we are conceding stupid goals due to change in style of play....because our most influential player is injured for another month, and because we've had quite a tough start.

Arsenal would have been relegated last season at this point according to you Very Happy

Don't make this a Liveprool thread as you are obsessed. This thread is
about Eriksen ,and I know much more about him than you.

Due to my personal allegations to Denmark, I've watched every single Denmark NT game for the past 2 years, and he's been invisible in 80% of them.

Yesterday, Denmark had a man advantage for 60 minutes, and Eriksen failed to exploit the extra space provided at his place, he's lost so much confidence is sad. He was supposed to be the next Laudrup ffs Sad

You don't need to get defensive, I am just doing you a favour that's all. this thread is still about Ericksen for sure.


lets see things in a positive way, having Ericksen, Sterling and Borini mean there is a bright future.

What's up with the blacks guys ?

paying homage to late Mc Loph, died in auto mobile crash along with his only sibling, very sad story.

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 pm


_________________
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15139
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:49 pm

I caught that goal yesterday live :bow: Future Anfield legend :bow:

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Onyx on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

What a strike. :bow:

Yeh, future Anfield legend. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 39611
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Red Alert on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 am

^ He would need Sepi's permission before he signs. :coffee:
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11534
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by CBarca on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm

So far he has (allegedly) rejected: Inter, Valencia, Man City, Juventus and (less trustworthy sources): Bayern Munich and AC Milan.
Chooses Spurs.

Future best AM indeed, ERIKSEN GET IN HERE YOU

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/General/01/64/15/84/1641584_w2.jpg
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 14979
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Onyx on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:38 pm

He should have joined a team in the CL.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 39611
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by S on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:40 pm

And yet you post this..

Yohan Modric wrote:What a strike. :bow:

Yeh, future Anfield legend. :bow:

Dat Botric consistency.

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21383
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Firenze on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Nah, this is a great move for him. Gets to integrate with a team for a season that looks set to qualify for the CL, next season he can GOAT in it. No pressure on the lad. Proud
avatar
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 20114
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Zealous on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Spuds this season :bow:

Spuds if they don't finish above fourth though :vugi:

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Onyx on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 pm

I would have preferred if he joined Liverpool if he didn't join a CL team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 39611
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Zealous on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 pm

@Firenze wrote:Nah, this is a great move for him. Gets to integrate with a team for a season that looks set to qualify for the CL, next season he can GOAT in it. No pressure on the lad. Proud
Plus if he does really well we'll probably sign him for 50 million + Cool

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by S on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Nah.100m will be the base price for any deal you negotiate for with Spurs Laughing

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21383
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Zealous on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 pm

@S wrote:Nah.100m will be the base price for any deal you negotiate for with Spurs Laughing
Nah won't go much higher than Bale. Who'll cost less than 90 million euro when it's all said and done.

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Adit on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:52 pm

What a steel for that price. why more clubs were not after him is beyond me,

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9019
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by B-Mac on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 pm

@Adit wrote:What a steel for that price. why more clubs were not after him is beyond me,
like say....another north london club :coffee:
avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8808
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Gil on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Overrated player. Far too many managers not convinced by him for it to be a coincidence. Barca, Dortmund, Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Arsenal etc all lost interest.

Even for Spurs he wasn't their first choice.

Lets wait and see, could easily be another Gourcuff or any of these overhyped luxury players.
avatar
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9448
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Ganso on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:06 pm

thats exactly what his price should be.no steal at all.
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15489
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by S on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Check the first few pages of this thread.Typical Mole hype Laughing He's one hyping machine Proud

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21383
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by B-Mac on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 pm

@Ganso wrote:thats exactly what his price should be.no steal at all.
for the position he plays, his age, potential.....it is absolutely a steal in this market
avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8808
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 pm

@S wrote:And yet you post this..

Yohan Modric wrote:What a strike. :bow:

Yeh, future Anfield legend. :bow:
Dat Botric consistency.
I'm convinced MT is actually a Liverpool fan tbh.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 58007
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum