teamanarchy
McAgger
the xcx
Zealous
Adit
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sami Khedira Vs Lassana Diarra: Tactical And Positional Play Demystified Empty Sami Khedira Vs Lassana Diarra: Tactical And Positional Play Demystified

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

http://www.thehardtackle.com/2011/sami-khedira-vs-lassana-diarra-tactical-and-positional-play-demystified/

Thoughts and opinions?

Back to top Go down

Sami Khedira Vs Lassana Diarra: Tactical And Positional Play Demystified Empty Re: Sami Khedira Vs Lassana Diarra: Tactical And Positional Play Demystified

Post by Adit Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Khedira is a Glorified/Rich mans Lass.

Both technically average and cant create to save his life..

Khedira better passer than lass but both have same range..

Khedira with far better brain.

Lass with better destruction and card winning.

Khedira has better positioning.Lass's is terrible.

Overall khedira is rich mans Lass which imo not a great achievement.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Sami Khedira Vs Lassana Diarra: Tactical And Positional Play Demystified Empty Re: Sami Khedira Vs Lassana Diarra: Tactical And Positional Play Demystified

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Khedira is tactically brilliant and has one of the best football brains in the squad imo

Vastly underrated

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:46 pm

When you look at and remember our best performances under Jose, Sami was involved in all of them.

Not a coincidence imo
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Zealous wrote:When you look at and remember our best performances under Jose, Sami was involved in all of them.

Not a coincidence imo
And remember games, when lass was starting, and it look like a disaster? Laughing
He has almost cost us a several games, but hence his last performance against Violenca was shocking......SHOCKINGLY AWESOME.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Khedira over Lass anyday....Lass is a headless chicken....Sell him PLEASE
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:17 pm

As I've said a million times, it's comparing apples and oranges...

One is a pure DM that cannot function in a 4-2-3-1. That's not his makeup at all. His biggest attribute is his sideline to sideline defending. When you ask him to make vertical runs and participate strategically and technically to the attack as part of a two man midfield, you're just asking for it. If you want him to attack, he should be used to bring width as a winger, not as a playmaking midfielder. As RB or in a 4-3-3 or in a 4-4-1-1, etc., he'll do fine. Anything but a 2-man midfield. When you say he looks lost in a 4-2-3-1, my answer is.... duh.

Khedira is a B2B that specialized in vertical runs. He's made for the 4-2-3-1. If he's ever used in a 4-3-3 as a DM with Sahin and Alonso, he'll looks just as lost as Lass looks in the 4-2-3-1. He's just not built for it. He cannot play on a wing, but does fine when asked to playmake some and participate through the middle... knows how to link up and make those runs. He lacks technical ability though, so he tends to look clumsy in the final 1/3.

I'm not really a fan of Lass because of his overall bad attitude. But as a player, i have respect for what he can bring. With Khedira, i like his attitude and I also respect his abilities. When you think about it, they're both very different and should not be compared... and if they are, you're automatically thinking of one playing out of position. They both are good, but nothing more.. Every team needs players like these who are willing to do the ugly work.

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Everyone's signing of the season last season was Ozil.
Mine was Khedira (not selling Ozil short by any means, he was great too).
I've never been able to explain why Khedira feel like a great player to me.
All I ever say is, "I don't really notice him when he plays, but I notice the difference when he doesn't"...

I really think he's great, he does something to our midfield that I can't explain... But people don't know or realise this.
So, he'll always be underrated.
This underselling of himself really works for him...

And I guess when any team plays madrid the following week, they are all studying Ronaldo, Benzema, Alonso and Pepe's game, but they forget Khedira, because they don't really see anything special in him... then he surpises them on matchday.
I guess that's his strength, his stregths and ability are incredibly understated.

Lass is a shadow of the player we got in the first six months of his career, but is nonetheless a good player. But Khedira is superior in my mind...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh, and the article was very interesting. For interests sake, Where can I find those heatmaps for all the players?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ik7 Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Both of them are technically average. It is only a matter of time before Sahin take their spot in the starting line-up.
Ik7
Ik7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Sahin can't do what khedira does
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Khedira is better than Lass overall. However there are players better than both.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:34 pm

There is always someone better until they are actually here.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Zealous wrote:There is always someone better until they are actually here.
Higgy is the living proof eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:21 pm

I personally had Coentrao in mind but yeah eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:31 pm

well i guess im one of the only one's in these forums atleast that rates khedira very well as a player. if anything hes always solid and has proved thus far important in his own way. he shouldnt be compared to lass because they are not same kind of players.

i respect khedira, and id even like to say that hes so good, that hes worth more being low key and unnoticed to us, than high profile, that way people dont point badly at him, or try to steal him.

hes a good player, and an important one, and we dont need to replace him anytime soon.

i love the spartan, i love him, my dream would be to see khedira sahin and alonso on at same time, but apparently superczy says khedira aint capable.. are u sure?

anyways I LOVE U SAMI.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:35 pm

I never said he's not capable... i'm saying he's a workhorse-type and not WC because of technical limitations. We tend to overrate all our players as Madrid fans.

Khedira is important to us as he fills his role well. But if a De Rossi, Vidal, etc. become available, they would be clear upgrades.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:I never said he's not capable... i'm saying he's a workhorse-type and not WC because of technical limitations. We tend to overrate all our players as Madrid fans.

Khedira is important to us as he fills his role well. But if a De Rossi, Vidal, etc. become available, they would be clear upgrades.
hes a good player and good enough not to need a replacement.

btw i dont overate him, i just see him do his job well. ( not implying that u implired that i did Laughing )
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:42 am

Am I the only Lass fan in this section? hmm
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Am I the only Lass fan in this section? hmm
Turok is an avid lass lover
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:59 pm

If lass would be a team player as opposed to a "me" player off the field, there would be nothing but love. Good thing he leaves his crappy attitude off the field.

Also, he listens to nobody. For 2 years now everyone has told him to move to RB... his answer: "I'm a midifielder".

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:08 pm

lmao so true sport
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:Am I the only Lass fan in this section? hmm
Turok is an avid lass lover

cheers

sportsczy wrote:If lass would be a team player as opposed to a "me" player off the field, there would be nothing but love. Good thing he leaves his crappy attitude off the field.

Also, he listens to nobody. For 2 years now everyone has told him to move to RB... his answer: "I'm a midifielder".

Yeah I guess he's got a douchebag attitude but I think when focused he is an awesome player... Guess he's one of those players that needs to feel overly loved to blossom, I would give him that love if I were Mourinho to reap the rewards (no homo)
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:02 pm

sami >>>>>>>> lass
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Zealous wrote:When you look at and remember our best performances under Jose, Sami was involved in all of them.

Not a coincidence imo
This.

Khedira is so embarrassingly underrated. Some Real Madrid fans can't see quality even if it farts them straight in the face. Instead of praising him and realizing his quality, they dream about getting some Galactiflop replacement, only to rehash the cycle of braindead which hasn't given us any results for an entire decade.

Wake the f*ck up!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next