pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 20 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Die Borussen Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 pm

after chelsea's loss today against newcastle
Frustrated this season... Worst Season in CHELSEA history...!!
Sheer inconsistency

cant stop laughing for real rofl

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 20 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Donuts Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 am

Benzema should be sold for 13000 $ to French second division team Sedan in memories of french defeat in the battle of Sedan in 1870. There he can smoke methamphetamine everyday for the rest of his life and drink himself to bed holding his old Real jersey, crying, while constantly gaining 3.5 kilos a day. Madrid should also get a restraining order to prevent him from getting closer than 80 km to Bernabeu. He can even grow a Bin Laden beard (which he seems to be getting to that while at madrid by not shaving) while watching the replays of his misses on a second hand SD TV on Netflix, alone at his 3x4 m room at the basement of an abandoned apartment in the suburbs of Sedan.

Indeed a win-win situation for all parties involved.
After the Granada win over Real Madrid
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 am

There was another classic on North East football phone in on deadline day. Newcastle fan talking about the Odemwingie debacle.

Odemwingie is a disgrace
QPR are a disgrace
Odemwingie should be banned from playing by Fifa and forced to pay west brom compensation as should QPR.
QPR should be fined and deducted points.

He went on about 15 minutes raging, then the interviewer said hold on, Didn't Ben Arfa travel to Newcastle under similar circumstances without OM having a clue about it, whats your opinion on that.

Newcastle fan goes silent and hangs up.......

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Original post on RTG

Anyone been to Spenders bar in Lanzarote?
The owner's a massive mag, went a few years ago and he refused to serve me when he found out I supported SAFC. His bar was the only one showing the Barrow FA cup game and the regulars persuaded him to at least yet me watch it outside.
Anyway I'm going back in April for and I'll be there for the Derby - staying in the apartment complex right next door
I know he gets on the Lanzarote forum so I've started the wind up now. A help would be appreciated

He told me to get out of his bar, and when I gave a bit lip back he started going on about how their crowds were bigger than ours FFS The regulars were embarrassed for him and were telling him to pack it in.

From the Lanzo forum

Can anyone tell me where Spenders is? I'm a massive Sunderland fan and I've been told so is "Mackem John" - the owner of Spenders. I'll be in PCD for the April derby with Newcastle and I'm looking forward to watching the game with like-minded fans. Smile
Cheers
Bernard

Aye, keep it to yourself, us mackems should stick together. Are you part of that 30+ stag party from Sunderland that's coming to PDC on the 8th of April? You should all come to Spenders to watch the match, imagine John's face when we all turn up, he'll love it

Looks like there's going to be a canny crowd in for this, there's 18 of us over for a stag week the weekend when we play the mags. I wonder if Mackem John has got anything planned for it?

Sounds like a fantastic plan. I'm with a trove of Sunderland lads as we're in Lanzarote for an MMA training camp and we were hoping to find a bar that would show the derby game. Looks like we've found it! Very Happy
Ha'way the lads!

Thanks for the heads up Bernard. We're all popping over to Lanzarote after our mate gets out after doing his 5 stretch. All big Sunderland fans. Hope it's a decent size bar. Be about 50 of us.

Thought we were going to be the only group of Sunderland supporters over on derby day. Were going to watch the game on a dodgy laptop but now we know there's an SAFC bar plans have changed.
Add another 12 of us to the party

Sounds like it could be class this! Me and a few mates are over for a lads holiday!

I hope mackem John doesn't mind us getting a bit lairy like. We'll be ******* smashed and wbouncing up and down and hoying lager about whilst roaring the lads on vs the mag scum. I just hope big Kev is on his best behaviour. Gets pissed far too easy and has a REALLY short fuse. He smashed one barman over the head with a glass when he refused him more drink, then nutted the bouncer in the face when he waded in! He windmilled a few bouncers to **** that night!!! God knows how he got away without going to court AGAIN, but thank **** as the magistrates have practically started inviting him to their Christmas party!

We'll have to warn mackem John to hide the absinthe!

ahh think i know kev....remember him in a bar in the bigg market, the manager -who is a die hard mag- wouldnt serve him- ''no fkin mackems are gettin served in my boozer'' kev fkin trashed the place and the manager is still being fed through a straw
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:28 pm

From a Barca forum during the Euros

Arbeloa looks like a fan contest winner who gets to play with the all star team for one night...but it keeps happening every match

Laughing

nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:56 pm

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Original post on RTG

Spoiler:

lmfao rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:57 pm

nasir6371 wrote:From a Barca forum during the Euros

Arbeloa looks like a fan contest winner who gets to play with the all star team for one night...but it keeps happening every match

Laughing

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:56 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:From a Barca forum during the Euros

Laughing

Laughing

GODBELOA!!!! Only Spaniard ,who started the final, to not be included in the Euro All Star XI eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm

from PlanetSwans

Only maybe Suarez from Liverpool will get into our side

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Their best player from last season is sitting in our bench Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Their best player from last season is sitting in our bench Laughing

Debatable tbh.

Sigurdsson, Dyer, Sinclair, Williams and Taylor can all lay claim to that title.

Besides they are a better team now so i'm not sure why that is relevant at all.

None the less the comment still is lulz quite a lot of Pool players would start for them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 pm

From Juventuz Forum.

The only thing I have got to say to these possession mongers is that kissing a girl never makes her pregnant....you have to penetrate to have a chance.....

rofl rofl rofl

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Surag wrote:From Juventuz Forum.

The only thing I have got to say to these possession mongers is that kissing a girl never makes her pregnant....you have to penetrate to have a chance.....

rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:06 am

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 20 IS70udWseW9Z0

Looks like your average free kick to me. It's not that hard to curl a ball a bit

yeah agreed. good strike but hardly anything special

Redcafe Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:26 pm

The press giving Redknapp that birthday cake man. Totally nauseating.

They didn't actually do that did they?

There are no words.

Of course there were no words, he can't read.

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Laughing Lex
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:06 pm

http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-real-madrid-367139/index43.html

Watch the match unfold on redcafe Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:58 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-real-madrid-367139/index43.html

Watch the match unfold on redcafe Laughing
Page 46.. The most F^*@ you'll ever see in a page lol.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:41 am

saw this last night...can't remember where

Made Barcelona and Manchester United blame referees in a week
Real Madrid: Massive Respect!

Next target: Juventus

rofl rofl rofl Proud
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 am

F#%k off Modric you Spurs c*nt. F#% this. F#%k the ref. F#%% off. What a finish btw.

loooooooooool Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:54 pm

From R&B forums

so i took my friend to the doctor after a week of bowel problems. my friend is a pot addict btw, and before he entered the doc's room he had some. when we went inside the doc found the problem with his bowels and had the soution, before he told my friend the solution. my friend told him "nice hair there doc". the doctor didnt have hair btw, the doc smiled and said " i will hve to insert this in your anus now"(this was the cure to the bowel problem) . my friend got shocked and said "dude seriously?? i was just joking about your hair"

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:From R&B forums

so i took my friend to the doctor after a week of bowel problems. my friend is a pot addict btw, and before he entered the doc's room he had some. when we went inside the doc found the problem with his bowels and had the soution, before he told my friend the solution. my friend told him "nice hair there doc". the doctor didnt have hair btw, the doc smiled and said " i will hve to insert this in your anus now"(this was the cure to the bowel problem) . my friend got shocked and said "dude seriously?? i was just joking about your hair"

rofl
hahahah rofl
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:09 pm

rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 pm

rofl

Good thing I stopped smoking Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:18 am

Red Cafe On Diego Lopez

I thought he was dodgy as f*ck in both games. Every save was right at him and we didn't test him enough from range.

Game raising c*nt, reminded me of that c*nt Friedel he is another game raising c*nt when he plays against us.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormer77 Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:17 am

Red Cafe, hahahahahaha.

I'm sure the Inter equivalent will have some interesting comments on their embarrassing,humiliating,disgraceful,pathetic,horrendous,scandalous,shameful,humbling loss to Spurs.

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next