Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:10 pm

FFS Laughing some people are just beyond saving Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:12 pm

This guy's post on RAWK about Charlie Adam. I was crying (laughing) at the last paragraph.

Never hindered Xabi or Mølby in that position. The difference being of course, that even at his best, Adam is simply not even close to being in the same league as those two. It's like the Tate exhibiting an Athena poster in the Turner Gallery.

And let's not forget those other two CM johnny foreigners that we couldn't wait to usher out the back door, whilst Kenny was personally chauffering Adam through the front. Neither Aquilani or Meireles were blessed with pace, nor were they 90-minute men. What they had however, was speed of thought and the vision and ability to keep the ball moving quickly, short sharp passing, which as we know, is very very effective when it comes to breaking sides down.

Meanwhile, there's plenty of times when Adam may as well sit in the centre circle, pop open a camping chair, start one of those disposable BBQs, get a couple of dodgy hot dogs on the go, crack open a six-pack of Special Brew, and watch the match going on around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Speaking of Rawk i was reading through last night and i discovered they are quite pissed off at our transfer dealings Laughing

Forum Legend

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Guy from Forza Inter Forums trolling Milan fans who try to beat him up but he runs away :bow:

CHAT SHIT GET BANNED
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:53 pm

:bow: :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Internacional

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitescu on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Sepi wrote:This guy's post on RAWK about Charlie Adam. I was crying (laughing) at the last paragraph.

Never hindered Xabi or Mølby in that position. The difference being of course, that even at his best, Adam is simply not even close to being in the same league as those two. It's like the Tate exhibiting an Athena poster in the Turner Gallery.

And let's not forget those other two CM johnny foreigners that we couldn't wait to usher out the back door, whilst Kenny was personally chauffering Adam through the front. Neither Aquilani or Meireles were blessed with pace, nor were they 90-minute men. What they had however, was speed of thought and the vision and ability to keep the ball moving quickly, short sharp passing, which as we know, is very very effective when it comes to breaking sides down.

Meanwhile, there's plenty of times when Adam may as well sit in the centre circle, pop open a camping chair, start one of those disposable BBQs, get a couple of dodgy hot dogs on the go, crack open a six-pack of Special Brew, and watch the match going on around him.

RAWK :facepalm:

As wittily crafted the post above is it just exemplifies another reason why RAWK is one just a large chaotic mess of trash on the internet.

Really a poor forum despite its popularity.

Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:36 pm

I dont visit other forums.

This forum makes me LOL all by its self.

Newcastle bigger than Juventus and Liverpool? i mean.. thats acceptable..

But coming from a Bayern fan!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL banana
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:I dont visit other forums.

This forum makes me LOL all by its self.

Newcastle bigger than Juventus and Liverpool? i mean.. thats acceptable..

But coming from a Bayern fan!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL banana

Prove me wrong.

GOLD.

[b]

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Bayern Munich

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 pm

i dont need to. its common knowledge.

Hey can someone inform me, are all bayern fans as retarded as as this idisozet guy? or is he just a stain on the undies so to speak? :coffee:
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 pm

one reason i like this forum is the idolizing of podolski...

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 pm

bleacherreport
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1022897-who-will-win-euro-2012

I don't know what it is, but Germany don't excite me. I recognize their power and skill, but it's not wave after wave of attack at pace. It's different. It's like Germany know how to be solid and know that they can grind you down and you eventually lose the will to care what the result is going to be.

Yes, they have won it three times, and yes they have the likes of Ozil, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Gotze, and Muller, but we're not exactly talking about Messi, Hazard, Suarez and Rooney here. And maybe that's the key—having a lot of very good players and not relying so heavily on one excellent player. Maybe that's exactly the point of it. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The defense is solid, as is the goalkeeping position. Nobody is questioning the size of the task in trying to beat Germany, but I've seen much better central midfielders than Khedira. confused affraid :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 pm

diptiman wrote:bleacherreport

I don't know what it is, but Germany don't excite me. I recognize their power and skill, but it's not wave after wave of attack at pace. It's different. It's like Germany know how to be solid and know that they can grind you down and you eventually lose the will to care what the result is going to be.

Yes, they have won it three times, and yes they have the likes of Ozil, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Gotze, and Muller, but we're not exactly talking about Messi, Hazard, Suarez and Rooney here. And maybe that's the key—having a lot of very good players and not relying so heavily on one excellent player. Maybe that's exactly the point of it. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The defense is solid, as is the goalkeeping position. Nobody is questioning the size of the task in trying to beat Germany, but I've seen much better central midfielders than Khedira. confused affraid :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

the fact you're reading bleacherreport makes me question ur sanity

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 pm

:facepalm: my head hurts from reading this mindless trash

TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:04 am

ARGENTINA 4 MEXICO 1 2008
ARGENTINA 2 MEXICO 1 2006
ARGENTINA 3 MEXICO 0 2007
ARGENTINA 3 MEXICO 1 2010
MEXHIJO.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Internacional

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 am

@aleumdance wrote:

the fact you're reading bleacherreport makes me question ur sanity

i read it whenever i am bored and in need of a good laugh lol

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Ronaldo is like masturbation whereas Messi is like sex.

Both serve a purpose and get the job done but you are always left a little more satisfied with sex. Even when the sex is bad it is still better than the masturbation. Masturbation is mechanical the result is almost predictable, whereas with sex there is always the hope for an element of surprise or a moment of pure ecstasy.
:lucas:

Harmonica
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 pm

The Inter forum is angry man's redcafe, we even had a thread about it in the Milan section. The comments about Boateng v Lecce are brilliant...

http://www.goallegacy.net/t13467-grade-a-comedy
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:44 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Ronaldo is like masturbation whereas Messi is like sex.

Both serve a purpose and get the job done but you are always left a little more satisfied with sex. Even when the sex is bad it is still better than the masturbation. Masturbation is mechanical the result is almost predictable, whereas with sex there is always the hope for an element of surprise or a moment of pure ecstasy.
:lucas:

Haha lovely quote jiopsi Very Happy
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 pm

That sex, masturbation quote :bow:

No one's better than Sex, though.

Spoiler:
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Bayern Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:34 pm

@aleumdance wrote:one reason i like this forum is the idolizing of podolski...

Yet he's not in the banner anymore. I'm still furious about that.

1 - 8 - 4
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 pm

And yes I lol'd at the bleacher report. Aside from Messi our midfield sh*ts all over all those names mentioned.

1 - 8 - 4
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:i dont need to. its common knowledge.

Hey can someone inform me, are all bayern fans as retarded as as this idisozet guy? or is he just a stain on the undies so to speak? :coffee:

I have always thought this was all done in complete and utter jest and not to be taken serious at all. Lately, I'm starting to doubt such things...

Come to think of it, I think this forum is starting to really go crazy. Like full blown Buffalo Bill crazy.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 pm

@Doc wrote:Come to think of it, I think this forum is starting to really go crazy. Like full blown Buffalo Bill crazy.
That's because of a serious Clásico overdose Razz

Super Moderator

Club Supported : Rot-Weiß Oberhausen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Redcafe Troglodyte wrote:ITV, much like the rest of the media, are a *bleep* disgrace. Reina made as many mistakes in that match as De Gea did, he just got the luck De Gea didn't get

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:24 pm

I'd w*** in a bag and send it to Pardew as a sign of my gratitude if we came 4th.

We should all do that, actually.

Laughing

Forum Legend

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 am

Dowd would make a great disfigured loner type movie villain, with some kind of growth disease and a cap
Laughing Laughing Laughing

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top