adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 13 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:I don't know if it has been discussed yet this time around, but whatever happened to the Pepe at DM scenario? Has Mou finally put that idea to rest now?

Thought about it, but if Pepe played DM we would have to play Albiol at CB...........thanks but no thanks.

Indeed, we don't want Albitroll anywhere near the first team for el Clasico. (or any other game for that matter)

Albiol reminds me of, in a period of our dominance over Barca, that they would always play Oleguer Presas and he would most assuredly cost them the game every time.

Would you play Pepe if Carvalho was fit?

I would play Pepe @ DM if Carvalho hopped into a time-machine and set the clocks back to 2006 Laughing

HAha fully agree Giovanni10 Very Happy And u really know ur stuff also, Olequer used to be crap for us, our defense improved after he was left out Razz

Giovanni though reminds me of the Barca no. 10 Brazilian Giovanni...him, Sonny Anderson and Rivaldo used to make Hierro look at like a clumsy old tree trunk Twisted Evil

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 13 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Zees Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:00 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/12/09/2795092/aitor-karanka-reveals-real-madrid-will-play-4-3-3-against
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:01 pm

BarcaLearnig I don't recommend trolling us in our own section Rolling Eyes , things can get ugly pretty quickly

Anyway really liked Karanka's press conference, I think its true we'll play a 4-3-3 in that ozil [hopefully] will play deeper. I guess we'll see Benz play the AM role a bit if he starts.

H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:05 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Karanka:" we will play a 433"
"We will play to win with a 433, with Cristiano and Di Maria on the wings, and Higuain or Benzema. In the middle, Ozil, Kaka, Khedira, Alonso... there are many options, and that's the most important."

Playing with Alonso+Khedira+Ozil/Kaka is not our classic 4-2-3-1 by chance ? or a derivative from 4-3-3 !!
Seems like Mou spirit was around in the press room eco smile
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:23 pm

lol unless he forgot lass existed he will most definately slap his own wrist looking at that again...... karanka trying a mou but failing :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Özil not starting then?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Iker
Lass - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso
Özil
Di Maria ----- Ronaldo
Benzema

I think this is the line-up. But it could be some media trolling, I know Mou used to do that back in Inter where he would lie about Sneijder not being ready for a game or not play.

Özil plays deeper, plays 60 mins sub in Coentrao in that role, I mean he plays almost that high and he got a good workrate so I could see him work there, OR Khedira to Özils role, Coentrao at RB
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:26 pm

what a douche

Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has accused coach Jose Mourinho of never accepting the blame for defeats.

Speaking ahead of this weekend’s Clasico against Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabeu, Calderon revealed that while he feels Mourinho is indeed a special coach, he is not enamoured with the Portuguese’s penchant for courting controversy before, during and after games.

"Mourinho has not fooled anyone, and when things go wrong the offender is the one who must accept the blame,” Calderon is quoted as saying by Marca.

“Certain behaviour is unacceptable at a big club, in terms of complaints towards the referees and Uefa and Fifa.

“[For Mourinho] Everyone else is guilty when you do not win - that attitude is typical of a mediocre team.”

Calderon continued: “Mourinho is a great coach with a special character but these things do not give him greater importance... I do not like his ways.”

Despite his disregard for Mourinho’s outspoken behaviour, Calderon is predicting a victory for Madrid on Saturday.

"It seems that the team are flying,” the 60-year-old Spaniard said. “They have scored many goals, with much ease. A 3-1 result would be good: two from Gonzalo Higuain and one from Cristiano Ronaldo.”

Madrid go into this weekend's encounter on top of La Liga, three points clear of their Catalan rivals having played one game fewer.

anyone suprised lol *hint* he bought them (or atleast was a catalyst in the ronaldo one) *hint*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Yeh Ozil will hopefully play more deeper because we need someone good at dribbling in the CM area.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 pm

It would be a puerile decision to play Pepe as a defensive midfielder. In my opinion, Pepe and Ramos have been, by far, the best centre-back partnership in the league. Delighted that the latter is playing in his dominant position, was stupid to play him as a right back when his talent was clearly suffering. With regard to Ozil, he could play alongside Xabi Alonso and Khedira. I can guarantee you that obviously Alonso will play and to complement him will be Khedira. You may be thinking about Diarra, but he'll probably continue playing as a right back.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:23 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
ronalessi wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Zealous wrote:He did the same thing last year.
Last year was even funnier ,he just sat there and watched and all the journalists were like Suspect confused

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 13 Roflcopter

Mourinho is such an arrogant prick! Pull all the trick that he can, Barca are still better Twisted Evil

Looks like we've got some newbe Barca trolling!!

Have you not noticed the change in Mou since the eye poking instance?

Gone are all of last year's antics. He is much much quieter and isn't doing anything to inflate the opposition (nor refs). I don't know if any of this is a reults of rmoured discussions with Perez or Ramos / Castilla, but he is much much improved over last year or whether he by himself came to the realization that his antics weren't helping himslef, team nor Real Madrid image. His press conference are almost social this year as opposed to the arrogant conduct last year.

@Nick, if you're right re Arbeloa, Lass, is Arbeloa hurt (Mou did say he replaced him with his Portuguese buddy that Arbeloa had a slight problem)?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Arbeloa will probably not feature, it's too much of a risk. Mourinho could've so easily played Ramos as a right back and Albiol as a centre-back in the games after the Valencia game (Arbeloa's injury), but he decided to stick Diarra out there, because he's got him planned for tomorrow, I reckon.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:34 pm

I think there's a chance Coentrao will be used at RB against Villa, who's basically a one-trick pony, seeing as how he cuts in 90% of the time. Having a left-footed player at RB would be a smart decision against him.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Omniscient wrote:I think there's a chance Coentrao will be used at RB against Villa, who's basically a one-trick pony, seeing as how he cuts in 90% of the time. Having a left-footed player at RB would be a smart decision against him.

That's a good suggestion, however, is Mourinho going to risk it? Villa has been average, by his standards, this season, however, he's definitely a big game player who is capable of scoring at any minute. The advantage of having a left back at right back - and vice versa - is that when Villa is shown on his dominant right foot, Coentrao can counter that by using his left foot, which is essentially more effective.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Omniscient wrote:I think there's a chance Coentrao will be used at RB against Villa, who's basically a one-trick pony, seeing as how he cuts in 90% of the time. Having a left-footed player at RB would be a smart decision against him.

That's a good suggestion, however, is Mourinho going to risk it? Villa has been average, by his standards, this season, however, he's definitely a big game player who is capable of scoring at any minute. The advantage of having a left back at right back - and vice versa - is that when Villa is shown on his dominant right foot, Coentrao can counter that by using his left foot, which is essentially more effective.

It seems similar to the Pepe situation last year, where he played DM against Spurs the game before Barcelona. Coentrao playing RB last game could be a hint of what's to come in the Clasico.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Why should Pepe play at DM? Does that mean he's a better DM than Khedira?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Like I said, playing Pepe as a defensive midfielder would be degrading in the sense that you'd lose defensive solidity at the back. You already have Khedira to track Messi, albeit he isn't as effective as Pepe at tracking Messi, but still.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:what a douche

Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has accused coach Jose Mourinho of never accepting the blame for defeats.

Speaking ahead of this weekend’s Clasico against Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabeu, Calderon revealed that while he feels Mourinho is indeed a special coach, he is not enamoured with the Portuguese’s penchant for courting controversy before, during and after games.

"Mourinho has not fooled anyone, and when things go wrong the offender is the one who must accept the blame,” Calderon is quoted as saying by Marca.

“Certain behaviour is unacceptable at a big club, in terms of complaints towards the referees and Uefa and Fifa.

“[For Mourinho] Everyone else is guilty when you do not win - that attitude is typical of a mediocre team.”

Calderon continued: “Mourinho is a great coach with a special character but these things do not give him greater importance... I do not like his ways.”

Despite his disregard for Mourinho’s outspoken behaviour, Calderon is predicting a victory for Madrid on Saturday.

"It seems that the team are flying,” the 60-year-old Spaniard said. “They have scored many goals, with much ease. A 3-1 result would be good: two from Gonzalo Higuain and one from Cristiano Ronaldo.”

Madrid go into this weekend's encounter on top of La Liga, three points clear of their Catalan rivals having played one game fewer.

anyone suprised lol *hint* he bought them (or atleast was a catalyst in the ronaldo one) *hint*

Calderon is a crook and an asshole
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:06 pm

I've read were Villa will not start, looks like he is being phased out to a secondary sub role by Cesc and Sanchez. Even Pedro not likely to start.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:10 pm

he has been on the bench for the last two games now without seeing any minutes at all with either of them, doubt he will start.....but who is better than him alexis??? please stop with the april fool jokes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:11 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

I've read were Villa will not start, looks like he is being phased out to a secondary sub role by Cesc and Sanchez. Even Pedro not likely to start.

I think Sanchez will definitely start, but not sure whether Villa deserves to start, but that's like saying Ozil shouldn't start tomorrow because he's been below par so far this season. Let me emphasise that you need every big game player in the team, which is why I'd expect Villa and Pedro starting. Talk of a 3-4-3 is in the air, but don't think Guardiola will risk it.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:he has been on the bench for the last two games now without seeing any minutes at all with either of them, doubt he will start.....but who is better than him alexis??? please stop with the april fool jokes

If you'd come out of your arrogant side and watch a fair bit of Barcelona, you would realise that Sanchez has been better than Villa this season. Certainly been more efficient, puts in more of a shift, has a better work ethic. The problem with Villa is that he misses way too many easy opportunities.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:13 pm

BTW guys, this IS VERY INTERESTING:

"2Pep just finished his press conference. For cules who understand Spanish, read through @Guardiolato or @OpinionCule timelines on Twitter, very interesting pressy. Judging from what he said, I also think it'll be a 3-4-3 now. My prediction would be this:

Valdés

Piqué - Mascherano - Abidal

Busquets

Xavi - Iniesta

Alves --------------- Cesc --------------- Alexis

Messi"
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:19 pm

I knew it. Pep has a fetisch for trying new things in Clasicos.

Wow. But I think Pep knows what he is doing, so I'm not gonna start celebrating over it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:he has been on the bench for the last two games now without seeing any minutes at all with either of them, doubt he will start.....but who is better than him alexis??? please stop with the april fool jokes

Alexis has been scoring lately, Villa hasn´t really had form since the goal in supercup. He not only is moving to sub role, I suspect he likely will lose his starting role with seleccion as well. he will make the team (unlike Torres), but strikers will be Llorente, Negredo and possibly Soldado and on the wing were he has played recently he is loosing out to Silva, Mata, Pedro, Navas and Cesc.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Gladiator wrote:BTW guys, this IS VERY INTERESTING:

"2Pep just finished his press conference. For cules who understand Spanish, read through @Guardiolato or @OpinionCule timelines on Twitter, very interesting pressy. Judging from what he said, I also think it'll be a 3-4-3 now. My prediction would be this:

Valdés

Piqué - Mascherano - Abidal

Busquets

Xavi - Iniesta

Alves --------------- Cesc --------------- Alexis

Messi"

Bring it on, we will kill the notion of 3 man defense.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next