RedOranje
Fahim89
McAgger
El Chelsea Fuerte
Nishankly
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT | Empty Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT |

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 pm

I don't see us winning this one. They will come all out attack in this one and we will be our normal self..

Expected teams -

Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT | AbBFc3Xak2

Meireles is cup tied.
Carra and Bellamy are back.
Anelka might play, dunno about him. Something about his transfer.

Hoping we can win this on penalties.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT | Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT |

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

4-4-2? Also Torres and Lukaku can't play together.

This is what I expect:
Kalou Lukaku Anelka
Lampard Romeu McEachran
Bertrand Alex Luiz Bosingwa

Although honestly if Villas-Boas is serious about this, Kalou would be dropped for Mata or Sturridge. But they need a rest too..

Lampard is pretty much confirmed to start.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT | Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT |

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:34 pm

I was just putting 11 regular Chelsea's CC squad names out there .. Thanks for noticing Razz

Btw yu guys are so gonna win this Very Happy
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:46 pm

I'll be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy if we win this.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Whichever team wins this tie will probably go to the final
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:18 pm

I sort of feel like Carroll, Bellamy, Maxi, Spearing & Downing will start this game. Maybe Adam would be given a rest with & Hendo to start in his place with Carra replacing Agger. Kelly is a definite starter along with Aurelio! Not a bad team at all! ! Suarez needs a rest & should only be used as a sub if we need him. . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Anyone thinks we won't win this?

*raises hand*

Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Nishank wrote:Anyone thinks we won't win this?

*raises hand*

Razz

to be fair, you always think we'll lose Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Suarez has travelled. same with Gerrard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Sepi wrote:
Nishank wrote:Anyone thinks we won't win this?

*raises hand*

Razz

to be fair, you always think we'll lose Very Happy

Xavi : Nishank has deceived me.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Sepi wrote:Suarez has travelled. same with Gerrard.

HOW THE FAK CAN PEOPLE JUST STAND AND WATCH THEM?

I would go start jumping at them for autographs Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:23 pm

There is no way I can see Adam starting for this game. He simply doesn't have the fitness levels, IMO.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 am

Is Aurelio fit?

Dont think anyone started the city game will start today apart from Reina.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Is Aurelio fit?

Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di :lol!:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 am

Reina
Kelly Coates Carra (Sad) Aurelio
Spearing X
Maxi Y Bellamy
Carroll

Honestly don't know who's to play in the X and Y. I could imagine Leiva and Suarez playing, but 2 days rest... Kenny's got a difficult challenge here.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Will Suarez play? Didn't he play the full 90 minutes against City?

I think you should rest him, he might get overwhelmed banana

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Nishank wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Is Aurelio fit?

Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di :lol!:

hahahaha :lol!: one of the worst yet funny songs i have heard! ! although can't hate the female version Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Suarez on the bench i guess Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Coates, Enrique, Lucas, Henderson, Spearing, Maxi, Bellamy, Carroll

Very new team .. Lets see..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Reina, Kelly, Coates, Carra, Enrique, Henderson, Spearing, Lucas, Maxi, Bellamy and Andy Caroll

Subs: Doni, Skrtel, Flanagan, Adam, Downing, Kuyt, Suarez
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Worried for Lucas. He did 90 minutes of hard running against City and he'll be asked to do the same today. The last thing we need is an injury to him as he's been arguably as important to our season as Suarez.

The rest of the team looks good though, IMO.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm

You jinxed it, Red. -.-
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Just a MASSIVE win for us despite the rather unimportant competition. Wins like these against big teams is what further brings team spirit, morale, and esteem together enforces even better momentum and strings of results.

I don't have many complaints except for our poor execution of the final third as we looked great everywhere else except there. This is understandable considering the amount of players on the field who are relatively new to having played along side each other. But I can't help but feel we were missing that guile vision and authority of Gerrard or even the chubby Charlie Adam.

Kelly was just Kelly as you all know how much I love this man. Our CB partnership as well and especially a special mention for Little Lugano, Sebastian Coates. Looks even more promising then I expected.
Also, Carra was superb and commanding the backline very well and showed why he is still a force for big games.

Spearing was tenacious,battling and literally grabbed the Chelsea mid by the balls. while Lucas did his job admirably and distributed well.

Bellamy racked up 2 assists complimented by the heart and passion that went into this game from him fueled by the tragic death of Speed. The tears he shed in the start of the match came to a positive end for us. Love this guy. MOTM!

Henderson had a marked improvement from the poor city game of his as his passing, movement and intelligence kept our midfield smooth and flowing, his footballing brain is increasingly impressing me. I would like to see more confidence and less hesitance from him though and especially in front of goal. Maxi was decent with the goal but at times tried too much rather then stick to what he does best and that is with his simple distribution and movement. But great job all round for both.

Carroll? Don't be fooled by his penalty miss. Take into account how long it has actually been since his last penalty responsibility along with the fact that his low confidence atm would make Torres feel good.

But in the end his general play was vital to our win as if this isn't taken into account then I'd be pretty disappointed in all of you. I just hope the miss did not critically damage his confidence and mentality even further.

But seriously.... my heart sank when I saw Carroll's face after the miss as it I couldn't help but feel bad as Kenny expression of disappointment was worrying. I really wanted this for Carroll. But on a positive note our super away fans continued to chant his name regardless.

The win had to be tainted by the injury of our kop cult hero Lucas he looked very much in pain. but Redoranje and Messa made a good point of how he had the will to come back on (but didn't eventually) as this is a good sign. I predict a month of an injury though.

Frankly I can go on about tactics and players but the bigger picture here is how important this win really is for us. As the recent string of results starting from Chelsea have been promising as even the City match will give us momentum and increasing clarity on the system along with the conviction involved in utilizing it.

best thing is how we did this all without Suarez as we have recently under been doubt that we can win without him. And this was against CHELSEA!

This game has and will give us that necessary momentum and confidence needed to perform consistently and to some extent, convincingly.

I mean did anyone really expect us to complete the feat of beating Chelsea TWICE in a row and at the Bridge? .....

In the end, with better finishing and composure in the final 3rd I wouldn't be surprised if we can comfortably stake our claim in the Top 4.

Lets just hope we can do it against the smaller teams and be less complacent there.

But its happening guys....Kenny's plan is coming into a more positive effect.

Once again his tactics were spot on here as he knows how to motivate the boys for the big games as they always turn it up top notch for the big games.

Our clutch game is superb.

P.S the scouse support once again dominated the Bridge....

YNWA!!

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:45 am

I would prefer if Robinson played in these matches Sad ........Never gets any minutes......

Also...where has the youth and reserves thread disappeared to?

Edit: I now see the youth and reserves thread........though for some reason i always thought it was a sticky

Last edited by ragbirjosh on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:05 am

ragbirjosh wrote:I would prefer if Robinson played in these matches Sad ........Never gets any minutes......

Also...where has the youth and reserves thread disappeared to?

Robinson has been injured for 1 month mate.

That's why he hasn't been involved at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next