OT: PSG is going to become a powerhouse

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 5 Empty Re: OT: PSG is going to become a powerhouse

Post by Babun on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

The Nene guy is feeling his starting eleven days are numbered. He plays to show off... Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 5 Empty Re: OT: PSG is going to become a powerhouse

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 pm

He was the best player in the team and the league last season, but he can be so effin selfish

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Just no real plan with PSG. Gameiro is getting zero service.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 pm

yh Gameiro is very upset. There is no gameplan, Kombouare is a moppet

new team, first game tho

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Powerhouse needs to find team chemistry a bit and not lose at home to teams like Lorient....

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 pm

lorient is a bit of a jinx to psg, they wont 4 out of 5 games againt paris at home lol. They also have a well synchronized game, no excuse tho, i expect more.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Once PSG has Momo, Matuidi and Pastore in the middle and Menez, Nene and Gameiro as forwards... life will be good. Right now, the midfield is a mess.

Kambouare really worries me though. His tactics are meh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110812_093016_leonardo-garde-ancelotti-de-cote.html

Carlo Ancelotti coming to PSG very, very soon. It's already being discussed according to L'Equipe sources. If PSG doesn't do well against Rennes, it could happen next week. May happen anyhow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Dude i told you Nene was steering up soe drama right? lol

selfish prick acting like a 2 yo

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Yeah... saw that on l'equipe. He's going to be benched for a while. Likely sold once Pastore is ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:05 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Dude i told you Nene was steering up soe drama right? lol

selfish prick acting like a 2 yo
See nick, I was right back then Very Happy He knows his time has come Very Happy

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_vai on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:35 am

PSG's performance against Rennais was terrible,i hope they fix thing up quickly and sign the unsettled carlos tevez.

"I am prepared. The more pressure there is, the stronger I am. In Portugal, we say the bigger the ship, the stronger the storm. Fortunately for me, I have always been in big ships. FC Porto was a very big ship in Portugal, Chelsea was also a big ship in England and Inter was a great ship in Italy. Now I'm at Real Madrid, which is considered the biggest ship on the planet."José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix
OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 5 5mww2f
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 am

@steve_vai wrote:PSG's performance against Rennais was terrible,i hope they fix thing up quickly and sign the unsettled carlos tevez.

scratch

they were actually pretty good, much improved from the first game.

there is 0 chance we spend 45M on that dude, not even needed

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:52 am

PSG were smart for the most part. Their buys of Sirigu, Menez, and Sissoko were great in my opinion. Pastore was way inflated but they needed a champion to kind of set things in motion and now they have that in Pastore, who will ideally have the mentality to lead the club to become a powerhouse.

In the future I am sure they will be able to coax players without the need to throw money at them.

OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 5 314772h

OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 5 9ktef9

"It will feel like another debut. Firstly I hope that it goes well and that I have the chance to score a goal. Perhaps from a rebound off my operated knee." Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Looks like Kombouare is getting sacked by tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Who'll replace him?

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

It's inevitable.

Ancelotti would replace him

we can still push for Martin, they need a CM so badly, it's ridiculous.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 am

According to l'equipe sources, PSG is making a hard bid to get Per Mertesacker, the 26 year old German international.

Sakho-Mertesacker would be one of the best CB tandems in the world imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum