League of Legends

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by Bellabong on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:39 pm

The shitty thing about going to Rotterdam is that I missed the awesome first match between CLG/TSM.

You know the wave that Krepo mentioned? By the time Krepo mentioned it it had done 5 laps already and went on for like another 30 because of a lull in the game rofl

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:27 am

Phritz wrote:The shitty thing about going to Rotterdam is that I missed the awesome first match between CLG/TSM.

You know the wave that Krepo mentioned? By the time Krepo mentioned it it had done 5 laps already and went on for like another 30 because of a lull in the game rofl

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed May 04, 2016 3:42 pm

Over $1000

FML

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Wed May 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed May 04, 2016 5:20 pm

We need help

Although come to think of it $5 a week over 5 years doesn't sound that bad.

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Sat May 07, 2016 4:43 pm

MSI 2016 :bow: :bow: :bow:

ffs this has been an awesome tourney, haven't had this much enjoyment since Champions Summer 2014

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Mon May 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Schalke bought Elements; We mainstream now boys.

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Tue May 31, 2016 3:02 pm

The dragon changes have made team games so much more dynamic

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Just started playing this with a group of friends any advice/tips?

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:47 pm

git gud
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:17 am

wrong game RG; that's DotA and HoN

My only advice is: Half your games will be losses; make the best of it.

If you want to git gud then make the reason why you lost about you aka find out what you did wrong.

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:54 pm

If only I was a hardcore Messi fan; A picture of Messi and Faker together would complete me

what am I saying; a picture of Messi and Faker together would complete me anyways

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:21 am

shen triple taunt

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:19 pm

he's back :bow:

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Why does Ocelote have to be the owner :/

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:39 pm

how to tear a new a-hole

Last edited by Phritz on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:18 am

Phritz wrote:wrong game RG; that's DotA and HoN

My only advice is: Half your games will be losses; make the best of it.

If you want to git gud then make the reason why you lost about you aka find out what you did wrong.

True enough, Norms I have 248 wins and 248 losses, Ranked in Solo/Duo I have 29 wins 21 losses and in Flex I have 31 wins and 30 losses.

My issue at the moment is map awareness and CSing. I need to get better at learning when to be aggressive and play passive.

Here and there I creep on the top ranked players man it kills me inside.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15