McAgger
Nishankly
RedOranje
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fulham vs Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Fulham vs Liverpool

Post by RedOranje Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Lest you forget, RedEyes, trolling is generally not permitted on these forums.

We can't blame this result on the ref. We had chances we failed to take, our passing/crossing was generally poor in the final third, we made unforced errors across the board, and both Reina and Johnson were at fault for their goal. We just need to pick ourselves up and go out and get all 3 points in the next match.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm

RedOranje wrote:Lest you forget, RedEyes, trolling is generally not permitted on these forums.

We can't blame this result on the ref. We had chances we failed to take, our passing/crossing was generally poor in the final third, we made unforced errors across the board, and both Reina and Johnson were at fault for their goal. We just need to pick ourselves up and go out and get all 3 points in the next match.

Should have left the comments there, so others could see that he is a (insert insult)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 pm

He's definitely not innocent. The one chance we had took, was ruled offside... while it was clearly wasn't. There was still 20 minutes to go before Spearing got sent off for winning the ball (yellow at best for the follow through) so anything could of happened. Maxi was just about to come on before Spearing got sent off.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Lest you forget, RedEyes, trolling is generally not permitted on these forums.

Should have left the comments there, so others could see that he is a (insert insult)

He just posted " Laughing"
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:39 pm

ynwa wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:

He just posted " Laughing"

And that doesn't piss you off after a loss?

Go over to Arsenal section next time they lose/get slightly robbed and post that. I'm sure they'll be thrilled with you.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 pm

red, definitely have to disagree with you. were we perfect? no, not even close. but we had a goal incorrectly ruled offside, a freekick given outside the box on what should have been a penalty, and an incorrect red card that, considering the flow of the game to that point (and the shift that followed) directly led to fulham's goal. if you think we wouldn't have taken all three points with a competent ref, that's ludicrous. by no means were we faultless in our play today, but we played well enough to win if all the rules had been followed correctly.

normally i'm the first to say that it evens out over the course of a season and not complain about ref decisions, but the amount of points we've dropped this season directly due to refs is getting obscene, and for it to not only derail momentum when we were finally looking good but also to lose spearing right after lucas, i think it's fully within reason to be outraged at this result.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:10 pm

stevieg8 wrote:

red, definitely have to disagree with you. were we perfect? no, not even close. but we had a goal incorrectly ruled offside, a freekick given outside the box on what should have been a penalty, and an incorrect red card that, considering the flow of the game to that point (and the shift that followed) directly led to fulham's goal. if you think we wouldn't have taken all three points with a competent ref, that's ludicrous. by no means were we faultless in our play today, but we played well enough to win if all the rules had been followed correctly.

normally i'm the first to say that it evens out over the course of a season and not complain about ref decisions, but the amount of points we've dropped this season directly due to refs is getting obscene, and for it to not only derail momentum when we were finally looking good but also to lose spearing right after lucas, i think it's fully within reason to be outraged at this result.

And the player who scored against us only got a yellow for a head butt :facepalm:

Does he need to pull a knife out of his sock and use it to get a red? hmm
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:34 pm

How was Spearing....I know he got a red but I won't judge him on that.

1.How he looked in lucas role

2. His passing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:37 pm

I don't know what to say. I actually thought we looked good until the sending off, and as usual we weren't sharp enough in front of goal.

One thing is for certain though. I am sold on Henderson. I think he'll be an absolutely brilliant player for us for years to come in midfield...[tries to think of positives]

Kelly will probably get a ban for having a go at the ref on his twitter...

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:12 am

Why are we blaming the ref? 4 4 2, hendo adam and spearing as 3 of our 4 midfields, maxi ignored again. result is what it is.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:24 am

mr-r34 wrote:Why are we blaming the ref? 4 4 2, hendo adam and spearing as 3 of our 4 midfields, maxi ignored again. result is what it is.

Our onside goal not given? Spearing sent off after winning the ball ? Penalty on Adam given outside of the box ?

egh. you didn't watch the game, since it was plain obvious we played 4-3-3., had 55% possession and 16 shots.

Hendo particularly played very well...the only dark point was Maxi not getting on (baffling).

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 am

The goal was called offside by the linesman, not the ref. Add to that that the call was a 50/50 (one that is supposed to go to the attacker, but often doesn't) and I fail to see how Friend can be blamed.

The red card was definitely harsh, but no more so than Rodwell's during the derby. Those types of calls happen from time to time and while we benefited from the Rodwell one we obviously didn't today.

Complain all you want about the refereeing decisions (I'm obviously not about to convince most on here) but we had extended periods of real pressure and failed to make them count. Our crossing was in general poor and, outside of couple of chances, there was no incisiveness in the final third. Suarez wasted a chance to put Carroll through, Adam wasted a chance to put Bellamy through, Bellamy wasted a chance to cut back to any of 3 players, etc etc. Add that to the slip and Reina's mistake for their goal and we handed Fulham the game, not the referee.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:54 am

ragbirjosh wrote:How was Spearing....I know he got a red but I won't judge him on that.

1.How he looked in lucas role

2. His passing.

we clearly missed lucas... i think spearing is quality, but it wasn't enough. almost all of fulham's chances were off of long shots (even the goal was after a spill from reina on one of those), so we were clearly missing a presence in front of the back four, who put together another strong performance. his passing was also not as sharp as we've become accustomed to. in all it was serviceable, but without someone else added to the squad we're going to have a tough season imo.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 am

Scandalous Decision

I wish very bad things to Kevin Friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:30 am

honestly lay it down to bad luck, unlucky ref decisions, lucas being out, whatever you want. Fact of the matter is liverpools goal output has been piss poor. who cares about playing nicely and creating a thousand chances per game(which arent clear cut btw) when the ball doesnt go in the net. Focus on playing nicely in other seasons. this seasons is all about churning out results to get atop 4 finish. Andy Carrol isnt showing up with the goods and this isnt a season here u can be giving players a thousand chances.. either buy a short term goal solution or start playing maxi. U honestly cant expect suarez to both create his own chances and create for tohers as well the man needs help.

Either loan/Buy

Maxi Lopez
Tevez
Abel hernandez
berbatov
borrielo

Kenny wants to play 4-4-2

Reina
Kelly skrtel Agger Enrique
Downing Adam Spearing Maxi
Suarez
""""""""""
Downing was a livewire today but if he goes back to his unconfidence mode bring on bellamy or kuyt.
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:16 am

Laughing I think it should have been a Yellow, tbh.

How's it scandalous? Laughing Any ref can make a mistake when the offending player decides to raise his leg in a malevolent manner.

Go Fulham! eco smile 🐘
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:50 am

You know guys...I always criticize our team badly when we don't play well (see my meltdown after Swansea game)...but I honestly felt we were in total control last night....passing the ball very well most of the time, that loss hurts. It hurts so much that my heart needs to be warmed...I'll seek love elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 am

SEX!! Very Happy OR MASTUARBATION :p OR BOTH Very Happy with alcohol! Very Happy or.not :p idk oraybe ur into some type latexy.leathery type of.love.idk wat people are.into these days.hoesntlt.im.more.old fanishioned :p I hear.people.speak.of.usimg.paper bags on.people or something.about a cup and shit.like.tjat honestly weirdos ;p.srry if.ur into that stuff tho im.cool.eith it just not.for me
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 am

Charrua wrote:SEX!! Very Happy OR MASTUARBATION :p OR BOTH Very Happy with alcohol! Very Happy or.not :p idk oraybe ur into some type latexy.leathery type of.love.idk wat people are.into these days.hoesntlt.im.more.old fanishioned :p I hear.people.speak.of.usimg.paper bags on.people or something.about a cup and shit.like.tjat honestly weirdos ;p.srry if.ur into that stuff tho im.cool.eith it just not.for me

I see you've been doing the same =D

Since I am at home alone...and no girlfriend for at least the next 3 weeks, and no money for other things..I think I have to stick it up with my new special: Coffee + Lime + a shot of Vodka.

I'll tell you how it went...but before that lemme express my frustrations again:

- Go and get abused Kevin Friend
- Don't worry Jay, we are still behind you
- Our defense is boss, but Glen had a mare
- Hendo is getting better every game
- Maxi = Win
- As long as we end our trophy drought, I'll be happy with this season, even if we don't get top 4
- Lucas out for the season, could be the reason, that we'll miss our on our prime target. You know what, I'll go as far as Lucas is our 2nd most important player after Pepe. He is more important than Luis
- Screw all the Suarez haters, and fans who boo him and refs, who abuse him

/rant over

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:29 am

Same of waht :p im comfuswd.. Why di both u and,hispanp assume im drunk :'( inconsiderates assholes tryinf to me over into the dark world of the,devil drinks :p CHILD ABUSERA/ MANIPULATORS / :p

Noogirl dor three weeks! Is tjat good or bad?? Ithomestly could go either way u know where ill wrap my arms around u. Lick and kiss ur neck.all the way diwn ur arms.take ur shirt off and.let my dingertips feel.ur bare skin kiss every new spot of skin im coming from Wink u w. Im simgle Sad since like a moth Sad and I wanna ask out my goodfriemd but Im a balless shy asshole who cant get a woman if he tried Sad mann im sad Sad shes soo pretty tooo and a heart of gold Smile
. .
I love hendo! The boy is pure class! Which is rare for am,english kid hes gonms be a jewel. Spearo is awesome and can hold the fort for lucas. We need maxi and a new striker! Someone for suarez to work his msgic for and get the sttention off him and I honestly like kelly over glen. Glens got talent but btut kellys got kiclbutt badd ass pacey strong marling skills and glens is like a varsity high school player on weed after sex.
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:16 am

Damm dude. I know you'd hug me if I was in the same room with you right now.

That's scary. Shocked
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by MGNRomulus Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 am

Sepi wrote:

Scandalous Decision

I wish very bad things to Kevin Friend.

now lets say Spearing's leg didn't rise after he got the ball, lets say he slides and his kicking leg slides, look at the position of dembele's leg at the time spearing touches the ball. if he had his leg on the ground theres a great possibility that dembele could of done damage to spearing. possibly broken leg, but yet again the referee goes well over the top and gives a straight red.

why didn't Dempsey get a red for physical confrontation after the whistle had gone? why did Bellamy even get a card in that same offense where Dempsey got a yellow?

Andrew Johnson is another player i strongly believe deserved a red card, he knew what he was doing. he chopped adam down knowingly (his instant reactions show it). since when is it fine to take a player out knowing you won't get the ball?

the first thing that came to mind when spearo got sent off was the Jack Rodwell incident, utter and complete bullshit call.

about the goal we conceded. i strongly disagree that Reina was at fault here, my good mate, who is also a goalkeeper, knows the difficulty of a bounce like that. yes you can say "Pepe is a professional and should save those", he's not the Perfect keeper. i sympathize the man, id put the blame mainly on Johnson for jumping into the challenge.

all in all it was a very frustrating game to watch, with hendo, downing hitting the post. Carroll didn't do well but can sympathize his position. Bellamy played great last night, as did Spearing and Adam.

harshly done by Faggot, i mean Friend, but sadly this is what football has turned to over the years. Contact sport? LOL you can barely pass wind near a player without getting a card nowadays.
MGNRomulus
MGNRomulus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:27 am

Fulham vs Liverpool - Page 2 465197317

Miles offside right im pretty sure as other bandwagoners are saying ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:26 pm

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/jay-spearing-red-card-v-fulham/

Go to second :39.

I think it's Kelly their rightback, having a much worse tackle than Jay on Adam in build up to the red card and it goes unnoticed :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:23 pm

8th sec .. Skrtel pushes Hendo from behind .. and Hendo doesnt know whats hit him Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2