See you guys. I'm done.

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by fatman123 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 am

i just want to be somewhat involved in this thread

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Rossoneri Ninja on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 am

@fatman123 wrote:i just want to be somewhat involved in this thread

1+ lol'd

_________________
Never Forget
See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Solid-snake-saluting-in-metal-gear-solid-4

Giancarlo     Brigate       Fadi         Potential      BigBoban 

VibeTribe
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Shamirr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 am

babun1024 wrote:
@Sportsczy wrote:
I appreciate the love gays (and gals if any). But please understand that i have no issues with the overall quality of the forum. It would be disingenuous of me to say otherwise when i've made over 4000 posts on this social media site. Almost all of the moderators are very good and the posters are fun to chat with. I have no complaints regarding goallegacy.com in general. The reason that i have decided to leave is one bad apple in terms of moderating. i don't know Franchise personally and it would be completely inappropriate for me to make any personal representations of him. However, he has moments of extreme arrogance and bias in his moderating (some examples have been discussed here). That in itself is ok to me because i'm hotheaded at times and have my own biases... he's a fan like all of us and everyone gets emotional. But the fact that he doesn't apologize or retract actions when he crosses boundaries is outrageous to me. I've also gone overboard and posted certain things i wish i hadn't on these boards. In almost all these instances, i've apologized. Franchise, however, feels completely justified in regards to his bad behavior. What really got me peeved is that the other moderators chose to validate his actions when i requested a review. The former... i don't really care. I would've ignored Franchise. Eventually, it would have blown over. The later was more of an issue for me as it encourages Franchise and perhaps other mods to behave badly.... a very slippery slope that i cannot stand for. To avoid conflict (because i know i would remain volcanic), i've decided to move on. Enjoy the games and the season peeps. And as always, hala madrid!
eco smile

Respect brother, you will be missed...


_________________
[center]See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 OneRealMadridFClogobanner
#FlorentinoDimision
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Shamirr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 am

@Ganso wrote:Sports just needs some sexual healing,he'll be back by the euros


_________________
[center]See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 OneRealMadridFClogobanner
#FlorentinoDimision
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Giovanni10 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks for the clarification RedOrange, oligarchy it is then but then be prepared for rebellious behaviour because that is what they most often provoke. The seeds of discontent have been planted by this debacle, if I were you I'd look within my military ranks and weed out the figure in question if not for dismissal then at least a slap on the wrist. I agree with Sports' comment above relayed through Babun, as a matter of principle he should admit that he had a negative role to play in this.

@Sports, you are a champion of the ordinary man, never change!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by adnyana179 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

Even though I've not been too active over the past few months, I've kept track of the happenings and sports really held things down around here. It's unfortunate that he won't be posting anymore, especially his input on injuries and treatments.

I made a similar post back in the old forum when he got banned, but it was only justified. He is/was a real asset to our section.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2313
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by kiranr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 am

@Giovanni10 wrote:Thanks for the clarification RedOrange, oligarchy it is then but then be prepared for rebellious behaviour because that is what they most often provoke. The seeds of discontent have been planted by this debacle, if I were you I'd look within my military ranks and weed out the figure in question if not for dismissal then at least a slap on the wrist. I agree with Sports' comment above relayed through Babun, as a matter of principle he should admit that he had a negative role to play in this.

@Sports, you are a champion of the ordinary man, never change!

Is there some difficulty in naming this *figure*? Laughing

I ask you again, why should Dani admit he had a negative role? Sports was given a warning for breaking rules that have been stated explicitly. As simple as that. It is because of the complaints of other GL members and the nature of Barca vs Madrid threads that the said rule was implemented. Dani was simply doing what he was supposed to do. And i am sure any admin would have done the same thing as has been done before!



kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Giovanni10 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:15 am

@kiranr wrote:
@Giovanni10 wrote:Thanks for the clarification RedOrange, oligarchy it is then but then be prepared for rebellious behaviour because that is what they most often provoke. The seeds of discontent have been planted by this debacle, if I were you I'd look within my military ranks and weed out the figure in question if not for dismissal then at least a slap on the wrist. I agree with Sports' comment above relayed through Babun, as a matter of principle he should admit that he had a negative role to play in this.

@Sports, you are a champion of the ordinary man, never change!

Is there some difficulty in naming this *figure*? Laughing

I ask you again, why should Dani admit he had a negative role? Sports was given a warning for breaking rules that have been stated explicitly. As simple as that. It is because of the complaints of other GL members and the nature of Barca vs Madrid threads that the said rule was implemented. Dani was simply doing what he was supposed to do. And i am sure any admin would have done the same thing as has been done before!




Has had quite the Pied-Piper affect on you hey Kiranr? I don't know what you're even doing here, jumping to Dani's defence in a thread that was unlocked so that Real Madrid fans could air their views about the incident.

Nonetheless I respect your points and they are valid, but its not the point I have been trying to make. I know the rules are the rules, some of us don't like them but everyone has to accept them and yes Dani followed the rules BUT it was the manner in which, according to Sports and the rest of us, that he went about it was unacceptable. Its a question of social tact, do you or do you not possess it. There is theory and there is application, the rules are theoretical, the application is at the discretion of implementer of them, and I'm sorry but Dani (not for the first time) acted like a j@ack@ss in his implementation of the rules.

Sports felt insulted by the manner in which he handled the situation, simple as that.

Now, honestly this is a waste of my life shouting at brick walls, I'm going back to the football.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Rossoneri Ninja on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 am

@kiranr wrote:
@Giovanni10 wrote:Thanks for the clarification RedOrange, oligarchy it is then but then be prepared for rebellious behaviour because that is what they most often provoke. The seeds of discontent have been planted by this debacle, if I were you I'd look within my military ranks and weed out the figure in question if not for dismissal then at least a slap on the wrist. I agree with Sports' comment above relayed through Babun, as a matter of principle he should admit that he had a negative role to play in this.

@Sports, you are a champion of the ordinary man, never change!

Is there some difficulty in naming this *figure*? Laughing

I ask you again, why should Dani admit he had a negative role? Sports was given a warning for breaking rules that have been stated explicitly. As simple as that. It is because of the complaints of other GL members and the nature of Barca vs Madrid threads that the said rule was implemented. Dani was simply doing what he was supposed to do. And i am sure any admin would have done the same thing as has been done before!


Because they are both mature, and despite this being an internet forum, there should be a lvl of respect in place. Sportz doesn't care about why or what the Mod did what he did, he only found it unacceptable that a Mod / individual can't even partially admit that he was in the wrong, as well as the failure of the moderation staff to recognize this.

Disclaimer : This is not my personal view, just my 2 cents on Sportz beef with the forum.

Imo he went a bit overboard, apart from the issue with Dani, theres naught else he should be complaining about really, the site is free , it has great posters, great source of info and insight. Just come back bro, after your timeout ofc.

_________________
Never Forget
See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Solid-snake-saluting-in-metal-gear-solid-4

Giancarlo     Brigate       Fadi         Potential      BigBoban 

VibeTribe
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by SuperMAG on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 am

8 frekinnn pages lol

oh cammon sporty, dont be like that, at least give us kissis and hugs before u dissapear. lol

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1651
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by kiranr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:23 am

@Giovanni10 wrote:

Has had quite the Pied-Piper affect on you hey Kiranr? I don't know what you're even doing here, jumping to Dani's defence in a thread that was unlocked so that Real Madrid fans could air their views about the incident.

Nonetheless I respect your points and they are valid, but its not the point I have been trying to make. I know the rules are the rules, some of us don't like them but everyone has to accept them and yes Dani followed the rules BUT it was the manner in which, according to Sports and the rest of us, that he went about it was unacceptable. Its a question of social tact, do you or do you not possess it. There is theory and there is application, the rules are theoretical, the application is at the discretion of implementer of them, and I'm sorry but Dani (not for the first time) acted like a j@ack@ss in his implementation of the rules.

Sports felt insulted by the manner in which he handled the situation, simple as that.

Now, honestly this is a waste of my life shouting at brick walls, I'm going back to the football.

Not defending anyone. I just dont like idiocy when i see it! It gets me all squirmy. Stick to football is my advice!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by RedOranje on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:23 am

@Giovanni10 wrote:Thanks for the clarification RedOrange, oligarchy it is then but then be prepared for rebellious behaviour because that is what they most often provoke. The seeds of discontent have been planted by this debacle, if I were you I'd look within my military ranks and weed out the figure in question if not for dismissal then at least a slap on the wrist. I agree with Sports' comment above relayed through Babun, as a matter of principle he should admit that he had a negative role to play in this.

@Sports, you are a champion of the ordinary man, never change!
Noted.

There is nothing to reprimand or admit. The Franchise enforced the rules as intended. Sports overreacted to both instances and left of his own volition. It should be noted that a number of the posters mentioned as examples are on 50% or 25% warning level... no different from what Sports would have been on (and worse, had he not overreacted initially) and some have even been banned before for their trolling. There has been no favouritism or bias. He broke the rules, he was warned, he decided to leave. That is all that has happened here. He was neither forced out nor singled out in any way in his admonishment.

_________________
See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Tumblr_o6wu8lsPoc1s6le2wo2_500
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by guest7 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 am

I think Danis critisicm is unjustified. He is a great mod and poster. And it wasn't like Sports thread was not trolling, and he was just following the rules
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:34 am

wow what happened here ladies

sports you decieved me, what the heck 8 god damn pages

if what JD said in the first page is true then i actually agree with him eventhough sports is a brilliant poster id like someone else to be treated like that if they kept posting vids of our team (no offense though sports)

i remember when i got 25% taken off me, because i used one swear word yet it didnt bother me, because i know i dont violate the rule in any other way, neither do you

whoever keeps in touch with him tell him to come back fhs, el classico is soon, one in(super flo) and one out (sports)= no net change

we cant let this happen lol

anyways enough of me talking gibberish, if really you are serious about it then good luck to you bro

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Giovanni10 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:41 am

@RedOranje wrote:
@Giovanni10 wrote:Thanks for the clarification RedOrange, oligarchy it is then but then be prepared for rebellious behaviour because that is what they most often provoke. The seeds of discontent have been planted by this debacle, if I were you I'd look within my military ranks and weed out the figure in question if not for dismissal then at least a slap on the wrist. I agree with Sports' comment above relayed through Babun, as a matter of principle he should admit that he had a negative role to play in this.

@Sports, you are a champion of the ordinary man, never change!
Noted.

There is nothing to reprimand or admit. The Franchise enforced the rules as intended. Sports overreacted to both instances and left of his own volition. It should be noted that a number of the posters mentioned as examples are on 50% or 25% warning level... no different from what Sports would have been on (and worse, had he not overreacted initially) and some have even been banned before for their trolling. There has been no favouritism or bias. He broke the rules, he was warned, he decided to leave. That is all that has happened here. He was neither forced out nor singled out in any way in his admonishment.

"noted" what's that? a threat? My statement wasn't, merely stated that ruthless leadership is usually met with discontent.

Take a cross section of the opinions of posters over the last 8 pages. You will find 1) That Dani carried out the rules as they should be BUT 2) that he did so in a manner that was insulting.

You're right though, nobody is his moral guardian and if he wants to treat people like that then that's his prerogative. Talk to me like that and I won't feel welcome or want to come back either. Some people aren't as thick-skinned as others.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by RedOranje on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 am

"Noted" as in I will keep the advice in mind for the future. Nothing more, nothing less.

_________________
See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Tumblr_o6wu8lsPoc1s6le2wo2_500
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Shamirr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 am

AMANDLA!!!



also friend sent me this...
See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 929076_700b
Might be old, but I found it funny...

_________________
[center]See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 OneRealMadridFClogobanner
#FlorentinoDimision
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Shamirr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 am

FML midday gym is just depressing... You find yourself rushing through your routine because you are normally all alone with no lovely ladies to admire either... Sad Panda...
See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Girls%252Chot%252Cbeautiful%252Cgym%252Csexy%252CGirls%252Chot%252Cbeautiful%252Cgym%252Csexy%252CGirls%252Chot%252Cbeautiful%252Cgym%252Csexy%252CGirls%252Chot%252Cbeautiful%252Cgym%252Csexy%252CGirls%252Chot%252Cbeautiful%252Cgym%252Csexy%252CGirls%252Chot%252Cbeautiful%252Cgym%252Csexy%252CGirls%252Chot+%252830%2529

_________________
[center]See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 OneRealMadridFClogobanner
#FlorentinoDimision
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Doc on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:11 pm

God damn it, I'm always f-ing late to the party. Another honestly good poster has left these murky shores of cyber space (on his own accord mind you) and the likes of jjpolsi and Run DMC are still around contributing next to nothing.

Sigh.

Someone said that Sport would be back like ze German who died and came back to life. The difference with Florian is that he never really left, that was all Marta's doing. Sport actually picked himself up and left the proverbial building. What makes me believe he'll be back is that I've seen other members come back after a long hiatus. Best example: dear old grumpy Crimson and Mole. Both left with a huff and a puff (for various reasons) and eventually came back.







_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by McLewis on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Posting here is a privilege, guys. Not a right.

I think that gets forgotten a lot more than it should. Things get taken for granted as well when that also shouldn't be the case. As I've said before, It would be very easy for us to truly be harsh, oppressive and domineering, but that's not who we are. I've been to countless forums where the Admins or Mods don't have such scruples. For that, everyone here should be grateful.

I personally didn't mind Sportsczy. He's always seemed pretty chill, if not a bit opinionated, but I dunno what it is about El Clasico that brings out the aggression in that guy.

I sincerely wish him all the best in his endeavors and I hope his own forum gets off the ground and has the success that ours have had.

As RG said, the door is still open for him to join us again when he's calmed down. I just hope he doesn't go down the rode of Giancarlo or Brigate and multi-account out of frustration or for the lulz. He'll burn the bridge he still has to this forum.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11220
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Doc on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:24 pm

You can multi account even when your account is deleted?

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Shamirr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm

@McLewis wrote:Posting here is a privilege, guys. Not a right.

This, so why are none of you Bowing to me before you post in my thread! Very rude! :coffee: Evil or Very Mad

_________________
[center]See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 OneRealMadridFClogobanner
#FlorentinoDimision
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by McLewis on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:09 pm

@Doc wrote:You can multi account even when your account is deleted?

Yes. It's not been done so far as I know, but it is possible.

If Sports wants to come back, all he has to do is get in touch with one of you. That person will PM one of us and we'll give our permission. That is the proper channel to take. If he does otherwise, we'll have to consider him a multi-accounter.

But we've already given our permission however so he's free to create a new account.

I strongly recommend someone pass that on to him in the event that he considers returning.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11220
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by vanDEEZ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:18 pm

this multi account rule is just ridiculous.. we had SF banned because he forgot his password.

now its impossible for sports to come back because his account was deleted.

you're right. what a 'privilege' it is to post here.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by RealGunner on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 pm

deezydeez wrote:this multi account rule is just ridiculous.. we had SF banned because he forgot his password.

now its impossible for sports to come back because his account was deleted.

you're right. what a 'privilege' it is to post here.

If we ban Poster X because he was posting racism and stuff, then he comes back the next hour with a different acount. Why should that be allowed ?


And for the 100000th time, Floren's first account wasnt banned, his 2nd was because we thought someone was faking him as he did not give a reason for his alternate account and neither we got a reply from the PM we sent him.

He came back the 3rd time, explained and he is posting now.


Any more issues you would like to point at ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 84177
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Doc on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:35 pm

I disagree dear Deezy. The multi accounting rule makes all sorts of sense. Just imagine a poster, let's say, a kid from Canada with Italian parents got temp banned and decided that he needs to post something stupid, he creates a new account and thus finds a way to counter his ban. What does a mod need to do to stop that? Perma ban his silly self as you know he would continue doing such actions just to post something stupid. It make sense honestly...

Super Flo was an unfortunate event that has clearly been rectified and the mods were pretty open to him coming back anyway.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 6 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum