DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by The Madrid One on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:53 pm

AnyoDELETE


Last edited by The Madrid One on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by izzy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 pm

What's your problem?

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by The Madrid One on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 pm

izzy26 wrote:What's your problem?

never mind im taking this thread off u guys are ..fart faces.

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by izzy on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:01 am

@The Madrid One wrote:
izzy26 wrote:What's your problem?

never mind im taking this thread off u guys are ..fart faces.

Are you trying to impersonate some guy from that TV show you like? The Office?

You need to get yourself sorted out. And quickly.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by The Madrid One on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:01 am

izzy26 wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:
izzy26 wrote:What's your problem?

never mind im taking this thread off u guys are ..fart faces.

Are you trying to impersonate some guy from that TV show you like? The Office?

You need to get yourself sorted out. And quickly.
Laughing dude ur a fart face.. deal with it. :coffee:

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by Thimmy on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:02 am

You been drinking firewater for the first time in your life, TMO? Rolling Eyes

- I watch The Office USA, too Very Happy I actually downloaded the UK version of the show earlier today. Can't wait to watch it!

_________________
DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Tumblr_pgoe0wHCe11vgq1a3_540DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// 2540025-52699210-2560-1440
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8934
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by izzy on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 am

@The Madrid One wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:
izzy26 wrote:What's your problem?

never mind im taking this thread off u guys are ..fart faces.

Are you trying to impersonate some guy from that TV show you like? The Office?

You need to get yourself sorted out. And quickly.
Laughing dude ur a fart face.. deal with it. :coffee:

Puberty is hitting them hard it seem. Laughing

Keyboard Warriors. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by kiranr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 am

I have heard the UK version is much better. So i only saw that. It is awesome Thimmy!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by The Madrid One on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 am

@Thimmy wrote:You been drinking firewater for the first time in your life, TMO? Rolling Eyes

- I watch The Office USA, too Very Happy I actually downloaded the UK version of the show earlier today. Can't wait to watch it!
cool, you should watch "Chuck" too.

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by The Madrid One on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 am

@kiranr wrote:I have heard the UK version is much better. So i only saw that. It is awesome Thimmy!
well theres only a few episodes of that... theres 3 and a half seasons of the office U.S master piece... the rest is above average but still ok.

theres only one michael scott...

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by kiranr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:14 am

@The Madrid One wrote:
@kiranr wrote:I have heard the UK version is much better. So i only saw that. It is awesome Thimmy!
well theres only a few episodes of that... theres 3 and a half seasons of the office U.S master piece... the rest is above average but still ok.

theres only one michael scott...

I want to catch the US one too definitely.

You have to cool down TMO..
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by Thimmy on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 am

@kiranr wrote:I have heard the UK version is much better. So i only saw that. It is awesome Thimmy!

Great! I'm going to watch the first episode of it right now <3

_________________
DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Tumblr_pgoe0wHCe11vgq1a3_540DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// 2540025-52699210-2560-1440
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8934
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:28 am

*looks @ thread title and OP*

Not sure this thread is serious or its about the office....

_________________
DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2222
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by The Madrid One on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:28 am

@kiranr wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:
@kiranr wrote:I have heard the UK version is much better. So i only saw that. It is awesome Thimmy!
well theres only a few episodes of that... theres 3 and a half seasons of the office U.S master piece... the rest is above average but still ok.

theres only one michael scott...

I want to catch the US one too definitely.

You have to cool down TMO..

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Jose-mourinho-winker7

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by The Madrid One on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 am

@Turok_TTZ wrote:*looks @ thread title and OP*

Not sure this thread is serious or its about the office....
move along good sir, it was originally about a specific topic but then i deleted what i wrote, then thimmy talked about the office, and now im waiting for either jd to take it down, or for it to get locked, or for it to die down like most of my threads do.

:king:

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by Jack Daniels on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:30 am

I can't relate. What is this all about? lmao
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by The Madrid One on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 am

@Jack Daniels wrote:I can't relate. What is this all about? lmao
let it die guardiola. let it die!!!! Sad

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by Jack Daniels on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 am

Fine I'll just lock it then lmao..
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL//// Empty Re: DELETE THIS U UNGREATEFULL////

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum