MMA/UFC Thread

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:12 am

yeah this hypocritcal BS, Conor wasn't even admonished for the bus attack, some BS

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Posts : 27390
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:12 am

@Myesyats wrote:Respect where its due. Conor had a lot of time off but that shouldn't matter considering what he said throughout the build up.


He got smashed fam. Just like Khabib said he would. Lit Conor up with the better shots too.

Domination. He can have the Nate trilogy next I guess.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27390
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:13 am

@Firenze wrote:yeah this hypocritcal BS, Conor wasn't even admonished for the bus attack, some BS


It's absolutely ridiculous. He even attacked entered the ring in Bellator the same week ffs Laughing

They're trying to push Conor as a babyface when he should legit have been criminally punished for his actions.

And Dana didn't exactly do any favours to defuse this situation by being buddy-buddy with Conor while he trashed Khabib all week and used the bus attack in promo photos.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:14 am

@Firenze wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:Respect where its due. Conor had a lot of time off but that shouldn't matter considering what he said throughout the build up.


He got smashed fam. Just like Khabib said he would. Lit Conor up with the better shots too.

Domination. He can have the Nate trilogy next I guess.


Tony vs Khabib is going to be wild

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:14 am

I still prefer Conor as a fighter.... 3/4 of this fight was on the ground and absolutely nothing happened.

I think what's next for Conor is going back to 145. He gasses out too quickly.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8766
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Casciavit on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:15 am

Amazing scenes. Conor had it coming. Khabib. Proud

_________________
avatar
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6638
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:16 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Firenze wrote:yeah this hypocritcal BS, Conor wasn't even admonished for the bus attack, some BS


It's absolutely ridiculous. He even attacked entered the ring in Bellator the same week ffs Laughing

They're trying to push Conor as a babyface when he should legit have been criminally punished for his actions.

And Dana didn't exactly do any favours to defuse this situation by being buddy-buddy with Conor while he trashed Khabib all week and used the bus attack in promo photos.

Conor makes all the money, why are you surprised? This is the only payday that high Khabib will ever have.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8766
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:18 am

@Myesyats wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Firenze wrote:yeah this hypocritcal BS, Conor wasn't even admonished for the bus attack, some BS


It's absolutely ridiculous. He even attacked entered the ring in Bellator the same week ffs Laughing

They're trying to push Conor as a babyface when he should legit have been criminally punished for his actions.

And Dana didn't exactly do any favours to defuse this situation by being buddy-buddy with Conor while he trashed Khabib all week and used the bus attack in promo photos.

Conor makes all the money, why are you surprised? This is the only payday that high Khabib will ever have.


Rondo Rousey was just as popular at one point.

Doesn't mean I really care.

Conor is the Davis Beckham of UFC.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:19 am

@Myesyats wrote:I still prefer Conor as a fighter.... 3/4 of this fight was on the ground and absolutely nothing happened.

I think what's next for Conor is going back to 145. He gasses out too quickly.


He doesn't have the build for 145. He looked dying when weight cutting last time against Aldo.

More so I hope he stops drinking and all that stuff. Probably has more to do with the gassing.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:23 am

myesyats you're deluded if you think Conor can make 145 now, when he did there weren't the new rules in place, you cant use IV's to help now which is why ppl miss weight so often

Conor looked dead making it back then ffs..trust, it's not an option

also lol at u saying more or less he's fighting at too high a weight class..like u did with him at 170..cmon, he was just outmatched. He has the Nate fight and some legacy/money fights, then will retire.


Last edited by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27390
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:23 am

Also I think we can all appreciate just how f'ing good this lightweight division is

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:24 am

@Firenze wrote:myesyats you're deluded if you think Conor can make 145 now, when he did there weren't the new rules in place, you cant use IV's to help now which is why ppl miss weight so often

Conor looked dead making it back then ffs..trust, it's not an option

also lol at u saying more or less he's fighting at too high a weight class..like u did with him at 170..cmon, he was just outmatched. He has the Nate fight and some legacy/money fights, then will retire.




That's 1 pound from death

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:25 am

@Freeza wrote:Also I think we can all appreciate just how f'ing good this lightweight division is


sad the same thig to my friend when they showed the top 6..insane depth. I hope they do make a 165 division though
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27390
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:27 am

Also who was the pussy that attacked Conor from the back when he was getting treatment?

I'm reading it's Zubaira Tukhugov who was supposed to fight Artem. What a dickhead.

Khabib 4 jail.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8766
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:29 am

Conor went too far on the leadup, emotions were high. It was wrong, but you can't go that far. There are repercussions. got a feeling there will be more violence tho overnight. Khabib should be punished, but considering Dana didn't do shit to Conor for the bus incident, it'd be ridiculous.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27390
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:29 am

@Freeza wrote:


That's 1 pound from death

Thats from before the fight, he looked great during the fight and after.


Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8766
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:32 am

Only before fight is what matters. You can't say something is his real weightclass when he enter the ring 10kg heavier than his opponents, because he almost kills himself during weight cuts.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:33 am

@Myesyats wrote:Also who was the pussy that attacked Conor from the back when he was getting treatment?

I'm reading it's Zubaira Tukhugov who was supposed to fight Artem. What a dickhead.

Khabib 4 jail.


Yeah, the dude getting sucker punch is a huge idiot. Should receive a legit ban and be in jail.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:36 am

Khabib.

Won every round. Won the standup (as expected, his shit standup is bolstered by the threat of the takedown) came closest to getting the KO. *bleep* him. And then submitted him.

Levels to this shit. Khabib vs Tony is gonna be my most hyped fight of all time.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27390
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:37 am

Khabib should retire now. Perfect career. Or Dana will do it for him and ban him lol

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8766
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:41 am

there were rumours that was the plan. He did say he hopes Tony wins so they can finally fight though.

Man the more I think about this, the more outraged I am. Khabib was absolutely wrong. But Dana, Rogan etc with the outrage while using footage of Conor attacking a bus full of fighters, injuring some etc as hype for the fight, FOH.

Hopefully it all blows over.


avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27390
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Blue on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:42 am

https://twitter.com/BishopBrigante/status/1048805264156188672


Last edited by Blue on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2418
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:46 am

delete any emotes in the twitter post ur trying to embed Blue
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27390
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:47 am

UFC encouraged this shit by not punishing people doing shit stuff.

Jon Jones is my fave fighter and he should've been banned and much worse. Nothing happened.

Conor commits violence that costs fighters so much.

Uses bus attack as promotion.

I have no idea how they can do this shit and not think something is going to happen.

And last but least.... WHY IS THE SECURITY WEARING SUITS?!?!!? you can't protect anyone in a suit

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19254
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:52 am

@Blue wrote:https://twitter.com/BishopBrigante/status/1048805264156188672

It looks like Conor threw first in this video which wasnt the case. The guy in black threw first and Conor responded.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8766
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Blue on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:54 am

@Firenze wrote:delete any emotes in the twitter post ur trying to embed Blue


Meh i tried, link will be fine. It showed up on the post preview.

lazy to look it up, but why is it when i log in i can't see embeded tweets but i see it when logged off?

_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2418
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: MMA/UFC Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum