They're better than us...

Go down

They're better than us... Empty They're better than us...

Post by LaDecima on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 am

I am conceding this now after 2 years...

They are categorically better than us..

They come into our house on a 15 game win streak. Get shell shocked with a goal in 25 seconds. And instead of dying like we did in the 5-0, they fight to the death and persevere.

Barcelona is a better team than us, even though we have better individuals. And their mental fortitude is greater than ours.

We just can't make any excuses this time , which is why I am conceding now that they are definitely a better team than us....congratulations...I wasn't afraid to play Barcelona ever until now...

That's not to say we can't win the league, or beat Barcelona in a cup final or a 2 leg knockout. But I am saying that if we play Barcelona 10 times, we probably lose 7 times. As per the history already shows. And if we win, it'll never be a convincing 3-0 or a 3-1. It will be a 1-0 or a 2-1.

________________________________________________

Having said that, here were some of the key things to me (in no particular order):

1) Bad luck - Ronaldo missing two sitters and Barcelona's freak goal. If Ronaldo puts away that pass by Kaka in first clasico in 2009, Manuel Pellegrini would still be our manager.

2) Wet pitch - This hurts Madrid more than Barcelona. Our key players like DiMaria and Ronaldo are technically more skillful than theirs and they're not able to cut and dash like they normally would.

3) Wing play - The more we rely on individual wing play , we will never beat Barcelona. How many times did we see Dimaria resort to running down the wings with 2 defenders chasing him only to frustratingly lose possession EVERY single time. Same with Ronaldo, although his wing runs are little more exciting. We just can't beat Barcelona using our superior athleticism. We have to play this team through the middle. Otherwise we just give up possession easily and Barcelona dictates the game. Whenever we play Barca, we are like England. Resorting to long balls because we have no creativity or courage.

4) 4-3-3 : I liked the idea of a 4-3-3. Play the high line and have your front 3 run back on defense and create pressure. It was working for a little bit. But again in #3, we just didn't have the midfield to dictate the play. Xabi, Ozil, and Lass? GTFO. The 4-3-3 only works with Xabi -- Khedira -- Sahin as was the original plan. We bought Sahin to use this formation against Barcelona. Our front 3 pressure the defense, steal the ball, pass it back to these two who lob it back into offensive play. Without this system, our front 3 got NO service all night long. Fine, if you think Sahin is hurt, atleast start Khedira. Barcelona is afraid of Khedira. As teamanarchy says, we can't pinpoint why we like Khedira, but when he doesn't play we suck. Lass was very good in a defensive way but he can't controlt he ball. Ozil is useless that deep.

5) Fabio Coentrao - I agree he had a great game. But ready steady Arbeloa wouldn't have let Fabregas beat him for that third goal. Put this guy on in minute 60 to run around tired defenses. This jack of all trades master of none shouldn't be a starter in important games unless a critical player is hurt. Fabio also frustrates me because it reminds me of Mourinho's bias. He bought him for too much money and he is trying to prove to us his worth. Just admit you made a mistake son. If it were up to me, that defense would have been Ramos - Varane - Pepe - Marcelo...I know I'm dreaming.

6) Jose Mourinho - He's the best coach in the world and he belongs to us. But let's face it...he hasn't figured out sh!t against Barcelona. Using Pepe as a DM was a baller move last year. But he's got nothing up his sleeve.............or does he in Sahin??

Thanks for reading and everyone try to relax. Its a long season. We can win everything still.

_________________
They're better than us... Ozil
LaDecima
LaDecima
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by Il Capitano on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:35 am

@LaDecima wrote:I am conceding this now after 2 years...

They are categorically better than us..

They come into our house on a 15 game win streak. Get shell shocked with a goal in 25 seconds. And instead of dying like we did in the 5-0, they fight to the death and persevere.

Barcelona is a better team than us, even though we have better individuals. And their mental fortitude is greater than ours.

We just can't make any excuses this time , which is why I am conceding now that they are definitely a better team than us....congratulations...I wasn't afraid to play Barcelona ever until now...

That's not to say we can't win the league, or beat Barcelona in a cup final or a 2 leg knockout. But I am saying that if we play Barcelona 10 times, we probably lose 7 times. As per the history already shows. And if we win, it'll never be a convincing 3-0 or a 3-1. It will be a 1-0 or a 2-1.

________________________________________________

Having said that, here were some of the key things to me (in no particular order):

1) Bad luck - Ronaldo missing two sitters and Barcelona's freak goal. If Ronaldo puts away that pass by Kaka in first clasico in 2009, Manuel Pellegrini would still be our manager.

2) Wet pitch - This hurts Madrid more than Barcelona. Our key players like DiMaria and Ronaldo are technically more skillful than theirs and they're not able to cut and dash like they normally would.

3) Wing play - The more we rely on individual wing play , we will never beat Barcelona. How many times did we see Dimaria resort to running down the wings with 2 defenders chasing him only to frustratingly lose possession EVERY single time. Same with Ronaldo, although his wing runs are little more exciting. We just can't beat Barcelona using our superior athleticism. We have to play this team through the middle. Otherwise we just give up possession easily and Barcelona dictates the game. Whenever we play Barca, we are like England. Resorting to long balls because we have no creativity or courage.

4) 4-3-3 : I liked the idea of a 4-3-3. Play the high line and have your front 3 run back on defense and create pressure. It was working for a little bit. But again in #3, we just didn't have the midfield to dictate the play. Xabi, Ozil, and Lass? GTFO. The 4-3-3 only works with Xabi -- Khedira -- Sahin as was the original plan. We bought Sahin to use this formation against Barcelona. Our front 3 pressure the defense, steal the ball, pass it back to these two who lob it back into offensive play. Without this system, our front 3 got NO service all night long. Fine, if you think Sahin is hurt, atleast start Khedira. Barcelona is afraid of Khedira. As teamanarchy says, we can't pinpoint why we like Khedira, but when he doesn't play we suck. Lass was very good in a defensive way but he can't controlt he ball. Ozil is useless that deep.

5) Fabio Coentrao - I agree he had a great game. But ready steady Arbeloa wouldn't have let Fabregas beat him for that third goal. Put this guy on in minute 60 to run around tired defenses. This jack of all trades master of none shouldn't be a starter in important games unless a critical player is hurt. Fabio also frustrates me because it reminds me of Mourinho's bias. He bought him for too much money and he is trying to prove to us his worth. Just admit you made a mistake son. If it were up to me, that defense would have been Ramos - Varane - Pepe - Marcelo...I know I'm dreaming.

6) Jose Mourinho - He's the best coach in the world and he belongs to us. But let's face it...he hasn't figured out sh!t against Barcelona. Using Pepe as a DM was a baller move last year. But he's got nothing up his sleeve.............or does he in Sahin??

Thanks for reading and everyone try to relax. Its a long season. We can win everything still.
I think your team's section has received enough, emotion driven threads for a life time.

I think you get the perception that madrid didn't try to get back in the game after the 1-2, but they indeed did, and would have gotten a result from it if it wasnt for ronaldo.

Also it is not correct to say you have better individuals... it's incorrect to say in many ways.

Also regarding your opinion on the 3-1 results.. that is another piece of negative thinking from you. You could have well gone into a 2-0 lead before the 30th min mark, which could have changed the game positively for you, dont think so negatively, your team is a work in progress, yet in a "perfect" day, they could very well defeat barcelona by a margin similar to those you find impossible.

Also it is incredibly ridiculous to look back in the past, regarding pellegrini in such a way, i suggest you calm down, and think your thoughts over... that part about mourinho not figuring out anything against barcelona, is the prime example of what makes your post a knee jerk.

It is natural for such a club's fans to feel this way, but grow up a little.

_________________
They're better than us... 1324075861_extras_portada_7
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by Le Samourai on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:07 am

^The Pelligrini comment isn't neccessarily exaggerated .

I think after 3-1 SOME players gave up which makes it difficult.

I agree that Mourinhio has figured out Barca a long time ago......it's simply pressure to play a different game that's prevented him from exploiting the organic weaknesses he sees in their system.He wants to play t our strengths and not their weaknesses , but that isn't always perfect .......however I like the long term benifits it could reap.

_________________
They're better than us... Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by LaDecima on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:03 am

What are you talking about Il Capitano? I'm not being emotional. I'm posting this a day after the fact and I'm conceding Barcelona is a better team. Its true. Nothing wrong admitting a fact.

Obviously you're not a Madrid fan because obviously you will have some of the same thoughts I had about the match. I don't know which team you support but if they lost a big game, you would be thinking a lot about each individual thing also.


I'm in no way saying Madrid on their perfect day can't convincingly beat Barcelona...please read the post carefully and understand its theme before trigger posting a general comment that I'm being irrational.

_________________
They're better than us... Ozil
LaDecima
LaDecima
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by Il Capitano on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:11 am

@LaDecima wrote:What are you talking about Il Capitano? I'm not being emotional. I'm posting this a day after the fact and I'm conceding Barcelona is a better team. Its true. Nothing wrong admitting a fact.

Obviously you're not a Madrid fan because obviously you will have some of the same thoughts I had about the match. I don't know which team you support but if they lost a big game, you would be thinking a lot about each individual thing also.


I'm in no way saying Madrid on their perfect day can't convincingly beat Barcelona...please read the post carefully and understand its theme before trigger posting a general comment that I'm being irrational.
If it's not being emotional, then your thoughts are malformed.

Barcelona is a more experienced team, and that clearly showed through yesterday, but many of the points you try to make are exaggerated and a bit irrelevant.

If my team were to lose a match, id try to look at it thoroughly before making faulty comments. That's my point, now it is your opinion, but it doesn't seem correct to me, just because my team loses, does't mean i have to kneejerk...

quote "it'll never be a convincing 3-0 or a 3-1. It will be a 1-0 or a 2-1. "

i read carefully, and don't agree with the majority written, and i felt like stating it because it really seems to be a common occurrence among st many madridistas... to exxagerate a bit.

At this point thinking about pellegrini is futile, in so many ways i wont bother explaining. What's done is done, anyone who looks back to it seems to me as someone looking for excuses or reason.

_________________
They're better than us... 1324075861_extras_portada_7
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by LaDecima on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:51 am

dude, did you fail reading comprehension in high school??

who is saying manuel pellegrini should still be the coach???????

i hate pellegrini...but who knows how things would have turned out had he beat barcelona in the first clasico that season...which was by far the best madrid has ever played barcelona

_________________
They're better than us... Ozil
LaDecima
LaDecima
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by Il Capitano on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:58 am

@LaDecima wrote:dude, did you fail reading comprehension in high school??

who is saying manuel pellegrini should still be the coach???????

i hate pellegrini...but who knows how things would have turned out had he beat barcelona in the first clasico that season...which was by far the best madrid has ever played barcelona
The stuff in red, again is rather unnecessary.

Who is indeed saying pellegrini should still be coach? Point is that it is futile to go look back at that, most of the time when anyone mentions it, it is because they are trying to escape from a reality they dont want to understand.

When mourinho " does his job" everyone forgets who the chilean is, but when a LOSS at the very least is taken, people start turning back and asking them selves what if?

Now dont be so defensive, and learn how to comprehend arguments, and facts.

Up till now you have said nothing of value i can agree with, i was just stating my opinion on the subject.

And no it isnt the best match madrid has played against pep's barcelona.

Overlooking the copa del rey victory, and super cup again makes you look irrational.

thats all im saying over this matter. Good luck to madrid.

_________________
They're better than us... 1324075861_extras_portada_7
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by vanDEEZ on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 am

@LaDecima wrote:

4) 4-3-3 : I liked the idea of a 4-3-3. Play the high line and have your front 3 run back on defense and create pressure. It was working for a little bit. But again in #3, we just didn't have the midfield to dictate the play. Xabi, Ozil, and Lass? GTFO. The 4-3-3 only works with Xabi -- Khedira -- Sahin as was the original plan. We bought Sahin to use this formation against Barcelona. Our front 3 pressure the defense, steal the ball, pass it back to these two who lob it back into offensive play. Without this system, our front 3 got NO service all night long. Fine, if you think Sahin is hurt, atleast start Khedira. Barcelona is afraid of Khedira. As teamanarchy says, we can't pinpoint why we like Khedira, but when he doesn't play we suck. Lass was very good in a defensive way but he can't controlt he ball. Ozil is useless that deep.

5) Fabio Coentrao - I agree he had a great game. But ready steady Arbeloa wouldn't have let Fabregas beat him for that third goal. Put this guy on in minute 60 to run around tired defenses. This jack of all trades master of none shouldn't be a starter in important games unless a critical player is hurt. Fabio also frustrates me because it reminds me of Mourinho's bias. He bought him for too much money and he is trying to prove to us his worth. Just admit you made a mistake son. If it were up to me, that defense would have been Ramos - Varane - Pepe - Marcelo...I know I'm dreaming.


this i agree with


and this is why i am glad mou is in charge and not random internet posters.

varane as much potential and skill this kid has right now, there is no way he is ready for el clasico which is funny because you think varane is more ready than coentrao- who was great last night and very solid considering this was his 2nd game as RB, and one of his first experiences of el clasico.

coentrao is far from "master of none" to say that is extreme bias, maybe he is not worth his price tag yet (who has besides ozil for madrid) but he is young and a very quality player.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by huntsman on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:37 am

good post.

We lost because Barca are better. we could have prevented it by playing Kaka.

No one has to agree with me.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2608
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by ijomer on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 am

Huntsman stuck back in time, 2007

_________________
They're better than us... Tumblr_lzax00BFpr1qf8l1to1_500 They're better than us... 395234_10151329647480145_511335144_23037414_1132195651_n

Khaledbarca: "Barca are going to win the 10th CL (la dacima) before realmadrid #justsayin" - December 27th at 9:00 pm
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by crazzyblanco on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:20 am

man say what you want to but for me real madrid has and will always be the best team in the world bar none. You do realise that had ronaldo buried that chance in the first half we would have taken a 2-0 lead and would probably have raped those midgets...point is dont take this defeat to the heart...this is a long season and we will beat barca...luck just wasnt on our side and ronaldo was having just one of days...but dont hate on him...he's one of the best things about our team...and unlike some he bleeds for the jersey...we'll beat them at the camp nou...this is going to be our season..one defeat doesnt change anything...we still have a game in hand

_________________
They're better than us... Kate-upton-gif-26
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 168
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by LeSwagg James on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:23 am

Yeah they're better, they've been better for a few years but we are catching up.. We just have to get over the mental barrier we have when it comes to Barca.. Its like when they score our players say "fxck, here we go again"

Also Cristiano needs to calm down, he got over-excited on both of his goal attempts and messed them up big time.. If we would have been up 2-0 I'm sure we would have won

But damn Messi is a beast, that killer through pass to Sanchez is what got them going.. Fuxk him, I'm sure that if we didn't have Cristiano and they didn't have Messi we would be the better team.. He's just way better then CR7

I would trade half the team for Messi lol

_________________
They're better than us... 20160810
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by Zealous on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Fail thread. You chose a hell of a time to concede defeat lol

In any case maybe some humility from some of you bandwagoners would do you some good Razz

_________________
They're better than us... Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:16 pm

@LaDecima wrote:I am conceding this now after 2 years...

They are categorically better than us..

They come into our house on a 15 game win streak. Get shell shocked with a goal in 25 seconds. And instead of dying like we did in the 5-0, they fight to the death and persevere.

Barcelona is a better team than us, even though we have better individuals. And their mental fortitude is greater than ours.

We just can't make any excuses this time , which is why I am conceding now that they are definitely a better team than us....congratulations...I wasn't afraid to play Barcelona ever until now...

That's not to say we can't win the league, or beat Barcelona in a cup final or a 2 leg knockout. But I am saying that if we play Barcelona 10 times, we probably lose 7 times. As per the history already shows. And if we win, it'll never be a convincing 3-0 or a 3-1. It will be a 1-0 or a 2-1.

________________________________________________

Having said that, here were some of the key things to me (in no particular order):

1) Bad luck - Ronaldo missing two sitters and Barcelona's freak goal. If Ronaldo puts away that pass by Kaka in first clasico in 2009, Manuel Pellegrini would still be our manager.

2) Wet pitch - This hurts Madrid more than Barcelona. Our key players like DiMaria and Ronaldo are technically more skillful than theirs and they're not able to cut and dash like they normally would.

3) Wing play - The more we rely on individual wing play , we will never beat Barcelona. How many times did we see Dimaria resort to running down the wings with 2 defenders chasing him only to frustratingly lose possession EVERY single time. Same with Ronaldo, although his wing runs are little more exciting. We just can't beat Barcelona using our superior athleticism. We have to play this team through the middle. Otherwise we just give up possession easily and Barcelona dictates the game. Whenever we play Barca, we are like England. Resorting to long balls because we have no creativity or courage.

4) 4-3-3 : I liked the idea of a 4-3-3. Play the high line and have your front 3 run back on defense and create pressure. It was working for a little bit. But again in #3, we just didn't have the midfield to dictate the play. Xabi, Ozil, and Lass? GTFO. The 4-3-3 only works with Xabi -- Khedira -- Sahin as was the original plan. We bought Sahin to use this formation against Barcelona. Our front 3 pressure the defense, steal the ball, pass it back to these two who lob it back into offensive play. Without this system, our front 3 got NO service all night long. Fine, if you think Sahin is hurt, atleast start Khedira. Barcelona is afraid of Khedira. As teamanarchy says, we can't pinpoint why we like Khedira, but when he doesn't play we suck. Lass was very good in a defensive way but he can't controlt he ball. Ozil is useless that deep.

5) Fabio Coentrao - I agree he had a great game. But ready steady Arbeloa wouldn't have let Fabregas beat him for that third goal. Put this guy on in minute 60 to run around tired defenses. This jack of all trades master of none shouldn't be a starter in important games unless a critical player is hurt. Fabio also frustrates me because it reminds me of Mourinho's bias. He bought him for too much money and he is trying to prove to us his worth. Just admit you made a mistake son. If it were up to me, that defense would have been Ramos - Varane - Pepe - Marcelo...I know I'm dreaming.

6) Jose Mourinho - He's the best coach in the world and he belongs to us. But let's face it...he hasn't figured out sh!t against Barcelona. Using Pepe as a DM was a baller move last year. But he's got nothing up his sleeve.............or does he in Sahin??

Thanks for reading and everyone try to relax. Its a long season. We can win everything still.

One of the best posts I have read here yet. And Im not trolling. Very good points, obviously the first part is correct Very Happy But more seriously the observations points are all great. Although point 2, wet pitch affects us also, and dont say Real players are better technically, maybe some, but we actually have the best of all in our top 3 trio at least Cool And ur wing play struggle largely becos we defended so well, with Di Maria or Ronaldo facing at least 2 of ours everytime they ran into the final third with it Cool

I especially like ur bit about Mourinho. Hes so arrogant and many think he can just walk into Spain and be the no,1 again, Im glad Guardiola is proving hes better than him! Cool

@crazzyblanco wrote:man say what you want to but for me real madrid has and will always be the best team in the world bar none. You do realise that had ronaldo buried that chance in the first half we would have taken a 2-0 lead and would probably have raped those midgets...point is dont take this defeat to the heart...this is a long season and we will beat barca...luck just wasnt on our side and ronaldo was having just one of days...but dont hate on him...he's one of the best things about our team...and unlike some he bleeds for the jersey...we'll beat them at the camp nou...this is going to be our season..one defeat doesnt change anything...we still have a game in hand

In contrast, this has got to be the most igorant and biased post ever Laughing Laughing Laughing

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Yeah they're better, they've been better for a few years but we are catching up.. We just have to get over the mental barrier we have when it comes to Barca.. Its like when they score our players say "fxck, here we go again"

Also Cristiano needs to calm down, he got over-excited on both of his goal attempts and messed them up big time.. If we would have been up 2-0 I'm sure we would have won

But damn Messi is a beast, that killer through pass to Sanchez is what got them going.. Fuxk him, I'm sure that if we didn't have Cristiano and they didn't have Messi we would be the better team.. He's just way better then CR7

I would trade half the team for Messi lol

Laughing Laughing Cool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5228
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by Doc on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Reading comments and threads like this makes me really relieved I didn't see the match or visit any football site this weekend. Also, Barcelona has been better than Real since 2009 so...

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14048
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by punkfusion1992 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:19 pm

LaDecima is BACK!!
Very Happy
we need people like you back on the forum
awesome post, exactly what i was thinking
why he started Ozil over Khedira baffles me

_________________
They're better than us... HkFud They're better than us... Tumblr_lzax00BFpr1qf8l1to1_500
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by LeSwagg James on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:40 pm


Without Messi you guys ain't shxt

banana

_________________
They're better than us... 20160810
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by BarcaLearning on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:

Without Messi you guys ain't shxt

banana

What have u guys got with Ronaldo? XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5228
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

They're better than us... Empty Re: They're better than us...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum