Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Onyx on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39977
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Zealous on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:00 pm

If they play like they did against Lille in the group stage we'll win.

They're an attacking team but their defense is full of hole we can exploit. I wanted to avoid the long cold trip to Russia but it's not the worst draw we could have got.

Hope we qualify and face APOEL in the next round cheers

_________________
Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by EarlyPrototype on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Doumbia is a concern.

I predict a 3-1 away score.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by hrealmadrid on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Agreed. Far from the worst we could have drawn, and I'm very glad we're traveling there and getting the away leg over with first.

The pitch will be more of a problem than the cold weather in my opinion.

hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:10 pm

NOT HAPPY, its freezing cold here in england imagine RUSSIA

the plane will freeze the pitch will be like a concrete

all the players will have red noses

Mou will run out of energy to piggyback on callejon if we grind out a win

and last but not least ronaldos calves would not be able to handle the cold weather, why do you think he moved to spain........ :coffee:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Doc on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:12 pm

The home leg is extremely winnable in Madrid. The away would be tricky but CSKA is allergic to proper defending so who really knows but I expect a quarter final appearance really...

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14174
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Climate in Moscow

Moscow is located in the middle of the continent, so the temperature is contintal, which means hot weather in Summer and cold weather in Winter.
The hottest months are July and August, when the temperatures can reach +30-35 celcius. They are followed by mild September, which turns into Indian Summer - the last warm days of the year usually in the end of the month. October sees the Autumn starting and the temperatures can go down to zero by the end of the month.


The first snow usually appears in the middle of November, but the most snowy months are January and February. February is also the coldest month, when the temperatures often go down to minus 15 celcius. March is when the Spring comes, and the temperatures rise back to zero and it becomes quite warm by the end of April only (10-15 celcius). The snow leaves some time in the end of March. The end of April sees an abrupt change to warm and sunny weather, and in the beginning of May it can already be +20. May is actually the most comfortable month, as there are not many rains and the temperature stays around +20.

oh dear

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by ÖMARz on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:
Climate in Moscow

Moscow is located in the middle of the continent, so the temperature is contintal, which means hot weather in Summer and cold weather in Winter.
The hottest months are July and August, when the temperatures can reach +30-35 celcius. They are followed by mild September, which turns into Indian Summer - the last warm days of the year usually in the end of the month. October sees the Autumn starting and the temperatures can go down to zero by the end of the month.


The first snow usually appears in the middle of November, but the most snowy months are January and February. February is also the coldest month, when the temperatures often go down to minus 15 celcius. March is when the Spring comes, and the temperatures rise back to zero and it becomes quite warm by the end of April only (10-15 celcius). The snow leaves some time in the end of March. The end of April sees an abrupt change to warm and sunny weather, and in the beginning of May it can already be +20. May is actually the most comfortable month, as there are not many rains and the temperature stays around +20.

well brilliant

well on the brightside....ive always wanted to see how we'll perform in freezing WW2 conditions. 🐰

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:18 pm

WHY??? screw that, they would have no energy left to play in the league after that

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Zealous on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Play the B team and win anyway banana

/optimism

_________________
Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 pm

hmm, yh its very realistic with Mou dont you think zeal

///doom and gloom

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by EarlyPrototype on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:24 pm

@Zealous wrote:Play the B team and win anyway banana

/optimism

We played Ronaldo against a 3rd division team. Razz

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Zealous on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Spain 3rd division > Russia banana

lol

Anyway The cold shouldn't be too much of an issue, I trust Jose to prepare for such conditions accordingly.

_________________
Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by the xcx on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:33 pm

@ÖMARz wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:
Climate in Moscow

Moscow is located in the middle of the continent, so the temperature is contintal, which means hot weather in Summer and cold weather in Winter.
The hottest months are July and August, when the temperatures can reach +30-35 celcius. They are followed by mild September, which turns into Indian Summer - the last warm days of the year usually in the end of the month. October sees the Autumn starting and the temperatures can go down to zero by the end of the month.


The first snow usually appears in the middle of November, but the most snowy months are January and February. February is also the coldest month, when the temperatures often go down to minus 15 celcius. March is when the Spring comes, and the temperatures rise back to zero and it becomes quite warm by the end of April only (10-15 celcius). The snow leaves some time in the end of March. The end of April sees an abrupt change to warm and sunny weather, and in the beginning of May it can already be +20. May is actually the most comfortable month, as there are not many rains and the temperature stays around +20.

well brilliant

well on the brightside....ive always wanted to see how we'll perform in freezing WW2 conditions. 🐰
Only down to 15c? It can easily get -20. This will be tough match indeed, but if we win, then theres another thing we can be proud of.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by punkfusion1992 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:45 pm

the only player im worried about is Doumbia, he would have had a preseason of sorts at AFCON
the rest will be sitting on asses during the winter
but i hope our players adapt to the cold

_________________
Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion HkFud Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Tumblr_lzax00BFpr1qf8l1to1_500
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by the xcx on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Problem is not only the cold weather but seeing as it usually snows in February, so that could mean that the pitch might be covered with snow, which makes harder for us to play, not to mention its easy to injure yourself in these conditions.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Aensensen on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:02 pm

DUDES!

-15 celsius?!! That is not anywhere near the lowest temperature there!

Whoever wrote that is plain wrong. Temperatures there are WAAAAY lower than that. Now maybe it meant the lowest average, but definitely not the lowest.

My dad worked at Nizhny Novgorod [Geographic latitude - 56.33, geographic longitude - 44.00] which is 500km TOPS to the east of Moscow [Geographic latitude - 55.45, geographic longitude - 37.37] and temperatures there reach -40°C regularly every winter.

So the coldest week can have temperatures from -35 to -40, and the coldest months are January and February as stated before. The rest of the winter is usually less cold, but still it's badass to have a city there counting 10 million people.

If we hit the minus 40 week in Moscow, I wouldn't be surprised if we froze to death and loose.

Apologies for being a troll.

_________________
Real Madrid tu eres mi vida, tú eres mi pasión, sólo te pido una cosa, que salgas otra vez campeón.

GRACIAS SEÑORES
(32 títulos de Liga)

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Aensensensroyalsignaturecopy
@Sushi Master wrote:There is no best league, they should all be loved equally Heart
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 595
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by the xcx on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:05 pm

@Aensensen wrote:DUDES!

-15 celsius?!! That is not anywhere near the lowest temperature there!

Whoever wrote that is plain wrong. Temperatures there are WAAAAY lower than that. Now maybe it meant the lowest average, but definitely not the lowest.

My dad worked at Nizhny Novgorod [Geographic latitude - 56.33, geographic longitude - 44.00] which is 500km TOPS to the east of Moscow [Geographic latitude - 55.45, geographic longitude - 37.37] and temperatures there reach -40°C regularly every winter.

So the coldest week can have temperatures from -35 to -40, and the coldest months are January and February as stated before. The rest of the winter is usually less cold, but still it's badass to have a city there counting 10 million people.

If we hit the minus 40 week in Moscow, I wouldn't be surprised if we froze to death and loose.

Apologies for being a troll.
-40c in Moscow Laughing
Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Knapp010
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by guest7 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:49 pm

It can reach up to -15C here in Sweden. Russia should be colder.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Provided we get past CSKA.....which we should which teams are we in line to play.........or is there another draw.

_________________
Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Onyx on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeh there's a draw for the the quarter-finals.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39977
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by S32TABLANCA on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Yay Madrid section reviving again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anyway, I hoped for anyone, anyone but the Russian teams. We get Moscow. I wanted Milan, but anyway I guess saying we won in -40 temperature is a greater achievement than beating Zlatan and co. :coffee:

_________________

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Tumblr_m4prdaDM0W1qb2udno1_250

VIVA MALTA
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Kuru on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm

lol, I'm trying to post a bit more to make up for the missing posters...I wanna get back yo my lurking ways. Razz

OT, I'm afraid they might get cold while in Russia... :coffee:
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by chaval on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:31 am

Im not sure why you guys are so concerned about CSKA. The cold weather shouldnt be a problem because youll adapt to it as the game progresses, and even if you dont manage to win in Russia, you guys will destroy them at home

Vagner, Dzagoev, Honda, Doumbia, etc are great players but are no match for you guys
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 414
Join date : 2011-11-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by huntsman on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 am

@chaval wrote:Im not sure why you guys are so concerned about CSKA. The cold weather shouldnt be a problem because youll adapt to it as the game progresses, and even if you dont manage to win in Russia, you guys will destroy them at home

Vagner, Dzagoev, Honda, Doumbia, etc are great players but are no match for you guys

We arent concerned about CSKA.

We are concerned about plagues, fatigue, and injuries. Change in Environmental conditions can cause any or a combination of those. It's not going to be easy; they will put on a good fight.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2608
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum