Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Killer on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:30 pm

I think that Real should sell him and buy Suarez, Hazard and Pogba.

is the only way that Real can win La Decima

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 172
Join date : 2013-02-08

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 pm

sell our champion, he's crap

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by jibers on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:15 pm

@Killer wrote:I think that Real should sell him and buy Suarez, Hazard and Pogba.

is the only way that Real can win La Decima

No, it's ovious to win the cl you need a forward that can score 60+ goals like Bayer...Inte...Chels...Barcelo...Welll you just need him! Ribery and Robben were fools for tracking back!

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Article-1390533-039024400000044D-576_634x380
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10145
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FennecFox7 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:02 pm

@jibers wrote:
@Killer wrote:I think that Real should sell him and buy Suarez, Hazard and Pogba.

is the only way that Real can win La Decima

No, it's ovious to win the cl you need a forward that can score 60+ goals like Bayer...Inte...Chels...Barcelo...Welll  you just need him!  Ribery and Robben were fools for tracking back!

What the hell are you doing in the RM section?

Gtfo dude
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6554
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by futbol on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
@jibers wrote:
@Killer wrote:I think that Real should sell him and buy Suarez, Hazard and Pogba.

is the only way that Real can win La Decima

No, it's ovious to win the cl you need a forward that can score 60+ goals like Bayer...Inte...Chels...Barcelo...Welll  you just need him!  Ribery and Robben were fools for tracking back!

What the hell are you doing in the RM section?

Gtfo dude

That's racist. Just because he's not a white you want to drive him out of these borders? No 

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 EBxxgJYXsAQIfC8

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10889
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FennecFox7 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:23 am

Fußball wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
@jibers wrote:

No, it's ovious to win the cl you need a forward that can score 60+ goals like Bayer...Inte...Chels...Barcelo...Welll  you just need him!  Ribery and Robben were fools for tracking back!

What the hell are you doing in the RM section?

Gtfo dude

That's racist. Just because he's not a white you want to drive him out of these borders? No 

 Laughing Laughing rofl 
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6554
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Killer on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:21 am

@Valkyrja wrote:sell our champion, he's crap

then you will never win nothing.

I think that there are a bunch of players more useful than Cr7 is this moment, like Messi, Robben, Ribery, Iniesta, Lewa, Hazard.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 172
Join date : 2013-02-08

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by jibers on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:46 pm

@Killer wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:sell our champion, he's crap

then you will never win nothing.

I think that there are a bunch of players more useful than Cr7 is this moment, like Messi, Robben, Ribery, Iniesta, Lewa, Hazard.

They don't score that many goals so they are useless.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Article-1390533-039024400000044D-576_634x380
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10145
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by sportsczy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:57 pm

When you include Lewa and Hazard on that list, you lose the entire crowd lol.  Lewa has been poor this year + only has 2 major trophies and only the best player on 1 of those and Hazard hasn't won anything of note yet.  Robben is not even the leader or best player on his team.  

If you had mentioned Messi, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, etc.  Then sure... those guys are big game players.  Some might call out Ibra in CL.  But you can't question his league trophy totals and his team impact.  He's been money.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18198
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Killer on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:55 pm

@sportsczy wrote:When you include Lewa and Hazard on that list, you lose the entire crowd lol.  Lewa has been poor this year + only has 2 major trophies and only the best player on 1 of those and Hazard hasn't won anything of note yet.  Robben is not even the leader or best player on his team.  

If you had mentioned Messi, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, etc.  Then sure... those guys are big game players.  Some might call out Ibra in CL.  But you can't question his league trophy totals and his team impact.  He's been money.


Ibra? lol he is worst than Cr7 in big games.

Lewa destroyed the Real with 4 goals in semifinal of Cl, was the same for Robben against Barca last year and even in the final against Borussia.

Lewa have only 25 years old, the next year he has the chance to win all with Bayern, Ibra will be a flop against Chelsea

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 172
Join date : 2013-02-08

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Valkyrja on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:06 pm

@Killer wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:When you include Lewa and Hazard on that list, you lose the entire crowd lol.  Lewa has been poor this year + only has 2 major trophies and only the best player on 1 of those and Hazard hasn't won anything of note yet.  Robben is not even the leader or best player on his team.  

If you had mentioned Messi, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, etc.  Then sure... those guys are big game players.  Some might call out Ibra in CL.  But you can't question his league trophy totals and his team impact.  He's been money.


Ibra? lol he is worst than Cr7 in big games.

Lewa destroyed the Real with 4 goals in semifinal of Cl, was the same for Robben against Barca last year and even in the final against Borussia.

Lewa have only 25 years old, the next year he has the chance to win all with Bayern, Ibra will be a flop against Chelsea

So Lewa, Robben, Ribery, Iniesta, Hazard >>> Ronaldo and Ibra ?

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by sportsczy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Ibra is a monster in big games everywhere but in CL. He's won the league every year he's played except twice... that's 9 league titles in 11 years with 6 different teams. The issue with CR7 is that he is inconsistent in big game in all competitions.... but just one. He had a about a 14 month run with Madrid where he came up big almost all the time. But he's regressed again this year.

Problem with CR7 is that, if he doesn't score, he doesn't help the team in any other way. He doesn't defend, he doesn't help buildup and he doesn't set up his teammates consistently. He's only effective if he scores goals.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18198
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Beautiful Football on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:15 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Ibra is a monster in big games everywhere but in CL.  He's won the league every year he's played except twice...  that's 9 league titles in 11 years with 6 different teams.  The issue with CR7 is that he is inconsistent in big game in all competitions....  but just one.  He had a about a 14 month run with Madrid where he came up big almost all the time.  But he's regressed again this year.

Problem with CR7 is that, if he doesn't score, he doesn't help the team in any other way.  He doesn't defend, he doesn't help buildup and he doesn't set up his teammates consistently.  He's only effective if he scores goals.

This is very true.As great as CR7 he is not all round footballer. If ibra, Messi or rooney doesn't score they help in buildup. track back or marvelous final pass. This is the difference between CR7 and others star.If he doesn't score he looks rich man RVN.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 777
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FalcaoPunch on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:06 pm

LIke sports claimed unless CR7 scoring, he is just an extra body that doesn't help the team in any way.

And it's quite sad because if he is having an off game, you can tell. He becomes frustrated, falling at every little contact, doing his idiotic gestures, hitting free kicks everywhere but the goal, taking shots that go everywhere but the goal, pointless tricks the lead to losing possession... maybe I should stop.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4179
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Lupi on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:14 am

Razz definitely , lets switch him with bastos , he track back you know  Razz 
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FennecFox7 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:33 am

Ok, but he "can't" pass, "can't" dribble is wrong. Maybe ronaldo is not elite with his passing and its pretty clear its pretty clear he becomes selfish and retarded when he starts screwing up. but this thread has become 12 pages long talking about one of our best players. The fact that some of our "fans" let this kind of thing happen is pretty ironic.
I'll agree with one thing, ronaldo is a lazy POS when it comes to defense bar the occasional one in 40 games and what worse is he clearly has more then enough athletic talent to run back and forth without tiring.

But the fact is that most of you complicate this game with irrelavent stuff like this. Sport and I actually play.. and as much as sport is not a fan of CR, he'll tell you that when CR puts his head in the game and plays the pass, he's not just good without the ball, hes good WITH the ball.

But,
CR has showed up in lots of big games and he wasnt emile heskey dribbling the ball. He kept the play flowing and created chances like pretty much every other player. Sure, he's no iniesta or ribery.. but hes ronaldo, and the faster you understand thats not his game the better for you. He's not gonna make those messi splitting passes, hes not gonna dictate and playmake like ribery, but neither of those players besides messi can cut inside with inhuman speed and shoot the ball. And NONE of these players are as much of a menace as ronaldo in the box.

So close this stupid thread, and start criticizing players who need the blame, aka ramos, Bale, and modric
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6554
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by sportsczy on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:05 am

The thing is Giggs... he chooses to make the smart pass about as often as he chooses to defend. Passing is an absolute last resort to him. How many times do you see him try and dribble through 2-3-4 defenders when it's obvious he's not going to make it. Since there are so many defenders around him, the smart move is to pass the ball off quickly since these defenders have vacated another area. Also, CR7 never, ever hold the ball up. A lot of it has to do with the fact that he's technically unable to do it... but still; you need to be able to hold the ball up as a striker.

He's a fantastic scorer. But 90% of the time, that's all he's good for. He shows flashes of being able to do other things... but he's not committed to them.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 18198
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by terrance511 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 am

his passing is top notch. dat curve, dat speed, that accuracy.

but he just chose not to (or less) in recent year. Sad

that's why i always preferred 06-10 ronaldo.

some how, i felt even old CR dribbling is better.

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 2reVend
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1266
Join date : 2012-08-16

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by shadexticos on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:56 pm

That's the annoying part about ronaldo! He can do all those things, he can make that defense splitting pass, flick, cross and all others but he is too occupied with etching his name, 'cristiano ronaldo' in the history books.
He was involved in the build up to carvajal's goal and the pass to di maria before the final pass to ball.
At those two instances, he released the ball immediately he saw a better-positioned player, rather than first trying to see what ronaldo can do.
On a regular day, he would have tried a flick or tried to turn around to shoot instead of passing to carvajal.
If we could have him making decisions such as that every match, we would have a ronaldo scoring at least one goal and assisting or being involved with another 1 to 3 goals every match.

I hate him for not being what he can be

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 454
Join date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Killer on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Goals of Cr7 in Ucl

Group stage:
-2 tap-ins against Copenaghen(great assist of Di Maria in the second goal) in a game ended 4-0.
easy win for Real Madrid
-another useless tap-in against Copehaghen in a game ended 2-0, easy win for Real Madrid.
//easy victory(4-1) for Real Madrid without him against Gala//
-another easy victory for Real Madrid against Gala, in a game ended 6-1 he scored the third goal (tap-in), the fourth goal(tap-in) the sixth goal. So 3 useless goals.
-2 goals against juventus, the first goal was a great action of Di Maria, he dribble some players and put a great assist for Cr7. The second goal was a penalty kick (wasen't even a penalty) after a classic dive.
-1 easy goal against Juventus(thanks to the stupidity of the defenders)


Knockout phase:
-easy victory for Real Madrid against Shalke 09
Cr7 scored the third and sixth goals, so again 2 useless goals.
The second match against Schalke, don't need  comments, it was useless.
-another easy vistory for Real Madrid against Dortmund, Cr7 scored the third useless goal.
-almost a ghost against bayern in the first match
-2 useless goals for Cr7(the third and fourth), in a game already closed by Sergio Ramos against Bayern.
-total crap in the final against Atletico Madrid, just another useless penalty after a classic dive.

These are the goals of Cr7, 98% of these were useless, Real Madrid would have won the champions league even without him and this is a fact not a opinion. Di Maria was the best player of Real Madrid this session, also Modric, Ramos, Bale, Pepe were all more important than Cr7.


The biggest bluff in the history of football and his failures with the national team are a confirmation of this, can't do nothing without super players like Di Maria, Bale, Giggs, Ronney, Modric, Tevez etc.


Last edited by Killer on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 172
Join date : 2013-02-08

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Jack Daniels on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Ok.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3211
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Valkyrja on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:32 pm

JD lock this thread please, it's a disgrace

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Zealous on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Nah I read it sometimes when I want to laugh lol

_________________
Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by titosantill on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 am

@ killer, your statistics are part of the reason people say "stats don't tell the whole story" and "if you beat/torture your stats long enough they will correspond to your argument".....whilst cristiano may have scored some goals when it seems the game was rapped up, your argument does little justice to the intangibles that he brings to the pitch. One of such intangibles is the fear installed in defenders to sometimes overtly concentrate on him thus allowing other players get into the fray....most of the world's top players have such intangibles, especially when they are forwards and don't necessarily need to hold the ball for large minutes of the game before scoring. Every opponent we face makes defensive adjustments to account for cristiano, any team that says they don't are either foolish or lying....and a lot of times such teams end up shooting themselves in the foot with such adjustments.

cristiano has his issues, but to spew out that we would have won ucl without him based on your analysis isn't a fact, but an opinion or in your case a hypothesis which your stats still fails to prove.... Learn to distinguish facts from opinions or hypothesis; "the sky is blue", "fire is hot", "the earth is sphere" are all facts. "ronaldo could win ballon d'or", "messi should win footballer of the year", "the rain is beautiful", "the whether is lovely" are opinions. "

your argument that based on the goals cristiano scored and the fact they were not necessarilly deciders means that madrid would still have still won the ucl is actually NOT even a good hypothesis as it doesn't explain the cause and effect properly, it fails to account for many intangibles, and you probably cannot even test it....its more of a 'scenario', one that holds little water, than a hypothesis even....i mean anything can happen in sports, so i'll combat your "coulda, woulda, shoulda" with one of my own...u say he scored the third in a game, so it shouldn't matter, what if he wasn't in the team, thus didnt score and the opponents came back?

you can call him arrogant and a 'stat sheet stuffer', and i'll agree with you in that respect, but to say "if he didn't play they would have won and that is a fact", is a ridiculous statement to make, that cannot eve be backed up properly, regardless of the ludicrous stats and analogies that you have put forward
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4106
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:59 pm

tito pretty much took the words out of my mouth. I agree with everything. To say that just because Ronaldo scored the latter goals in big wins we could've won CL without him is a pretty clear case of logical fallacy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20588
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Killer on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:08 pm

@titosantill wrote:@ killer, your statistics are part of the reason people say "stats don't tell the whole story" and "if you beat/torture your stats long enough they will correspond to your argument".....whilst cristiano may have scored some goals when it seems the game was rapped up, your argument does little justice to the intangibles that he brings to the pitch. One of such intangibles is the fear installed in defenders to sometimes overtly concentrate on him thus allowing other players get into the fray....most of the world's top players have such intangibles, especially when they are forwards and don't necessarily need to hold the ball for large minutes of the game before scoring. Every opponent we face makes defensive adjustments to account for cristiano, any team that says they don't are either foolish or lying....and a lot of times such teams end up shooting themselves in the foot with such adjustments.

cristiano has his issues, but to spew out that we would have won ucl without him based on your analysis isn't a fact, but an opinion or in your case a hypothesis which your stats still fails to prove.... Learn to distinguish facts from opinions or hypothesis; "the sky is blue", "fire is hot", "the earth is sphere" are all facts. "ronaldo could win ballon d'or", "messi should win footballer of the year", "the rain is beautiful", "the whether is lovely" are opinions. "

your argument that based on the goals cristiano scored and the fact they were not necessarilly deciders means that madrid would still have still won the ucl is actually NOT even a good hypothesis as it doesn't explain the cause and effect properly, it fails to account for many intangibles, and you probably cannot even test it....its more of a 'scenario', one that holds little water, than a hypothesis even....i mean anything can happen in sports, so i'll combat your "coulda, woulda, shoulda" with one of my own...u say he scored the third in a game, so it shouldn't matter, what if he wasn't in the team, thus didnt score and the opponents came back?

you can call him arrogant and a 'stat sheet stuffer', and i'll agree with you in that respect, but to say "if he didn't play they would have won and that is a fact", is a ridiculous statement to make, that cannot eve be backed up properly, regardless of the ludicrous stats and analogies that you have put forward


bla bla bla, all bullshit, this is the reality of the facts accept them.
This guy is greatest flop in big games i ever seen.


@titosantill wrote:Every opponent we face makes defensive adjustments to account for cristiano
this is a pathetic excuse, I've never seen anything like this.

If this guy doesn't score some tap-inS or useless goals, is is absolutely useless, because his passing sucks and isn't a great dribbler.

It's not like Messi or Ibra, that even if they don't score, they make their teammates better.


Last edited by Killer on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 172
Join date : 2013-02-08

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum