Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FennecFox7 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:40 pm

How would I want to shat on benz. Look at my country flag. You aren't even algerian brah. You don't get a say like I do.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 6043
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Pedram on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:39 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:How would I want to shat on benz. Look at my country flag. You aren't even algerian brah. You don't get a say like I do.

Everyone in the GL is anti-Benz according to Chad. Laughing

_________________
avatar
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5805
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:09 pm

The only reason Benz is mentioned in so many thread is Chad keeps bringing him up, regardless of the thread op, like this one for instance.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2439
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:10 pm

...or because people bring up Benz in a transparent effort to bait Chad

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 21376
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Jack Daniels on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:27 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:...or because people bring up Benz in a transparent effort to bait Chad
This...
avatar
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3177
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:53 pm

While I believe your statement holds some truth to it, the fact is Chad is usually the one who brings Benzema up in totally unrelated topics.

_________________
•Proud fan of the most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2240
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:43 pm

I don't get the mods / admins here. This thread has been way off topic and when asked about it, there was a gentle suggestion to stay on topic or they would lock it. When I suggested that both original topic and the 2nd theme have been debated to death for 4 years now, somehow that gets interpreted to baiting Chad (I didn't even give a view on either of the two themes). We all know Chad and his constant interruption of any topic with his over the top Benz fan boyism and declaring none of us know anything about futbol. It doesn't take any baiting, it just seems no matter what the topic, in comes Chad. Is it baiting just because Benz is part of the discussion? Hell, with his constant interruptions to bring Benz into every discussion, Benz thanks to Chad is part of every thread here. The fact that two mods or admins come here to tell us this thread is way off topic because we bait Chad is incomprehensible!
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2439
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FalcaoPunch on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:49 pm

avatar
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 4074
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FalcaoPunch on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:50 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:I don't get the mods / admins here. This thread has been way off topic and when asked about it, there was a gentle suggestion to stay on topic or they would lock it. When I suggested that both original topic and the 2nd theme have been debated to death for 4 years now, somehow that gets interpreted to baiting Chad (I didn't even give a view on either of the two themes). We all know Chad and his constant interruption of any topic with his over the top Benz fan boyism and declaring none of us know anything about futbol. It doesn't take any baiting, it just seems no matter what the topic, in comes Chad. Is it baiting just because Benz is part of the discussion? Hell, with his constant interruptions to bring Benz into every discussion, Benz thanks to Chad is part of every thread here. The fact that two mods or admins come here to tell us this thread is way off topic because we bait Chad is incomprehensible!


I swear I've seen posts trying to bait him as a joke by including Benz so I don't think it's unlikely
avatar
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 4074
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FennecFox7 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:15 am

I'm sorry, but I don't give a shit whether he gets butthurt when a player is mentioned. Anyone can mention a player on this board without being attacked.

If he feels the need to defend his imaginary boyfriend Karim its no ones fault but his own. He needs to man up and actually engage in a civil conversation.

Chad doesn't need to be babysitted. And so far, he's proven he'll never change

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6043
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Doc on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:21 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:...or because people bring up Benz in a transparent effort to bait Chad

Or maybe he should grow a thicker skin and ignore. I'm as much as a Cristiano fan as he is Benzema and have to see all the madness that is constantly written. Are you guys gonna inform posters to stop trying to "bait" me?

Anyway, this entire thread was just a complete cluster bomb of madness from its inception. Honestly surprised it has gotten so far.

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8532
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by sportsczy on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:22 am

There is such a thing as the "foe" option folks if you don't want to read Chad's posts... i use it often. Helped me find a peaceful place on GL mostly Laughing

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 14458
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Kick on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:34 am

Well, you guys asked for it...

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
avatar
Kick
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 32904
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum