Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Doc on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 pm

The Chamartin hasn't booed Cristiano many times though. It is why it is being talked about at such great lengths as such an occasion hasn't happened often.

Also, you weren't wrong to defend Cristiano as he is a Real Madrid player and it's a normal thing for fans to defend the players of their favourite club. However, the way you guys hype up a player and then shoot him down for (insert reason) and pick up some other player to be the messiah of the club is embarrassing. Not to mention actually calling the club's leading goal scorer "shit" is something that only a Real Madrid fan would do.

Even Nick, who from the start wasn't keen on Cristiano or Mourinho, has been fair in (some) of his posts about him and that is really something telling.

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 9348
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Mamad on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:42 pm

@hala :If he help us win trophies and shines in Clasico's i will defend him. why not? but for last 3-2 season's he couldn't do any of that. so i can't defend him.

I didn't call him shit but believe me in recent Clasico's he was worst than shite. just watch the games again.

@doc : you are right. i defended him because i thought he is our best player and i must defend my teams best player. every fan does that right?

but for now i think he is not what he should be and he is hurting us more than being useful. specially in Clasico's. so how can i defend him?
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2842
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Zealous on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 pm

It's OK mamad you're a flip flopper there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect us to take you seriously because it's pretty clear you post with your emotions.

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Lord Hades on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm

"If someone criticises Cristiano Ronaldo, he has a problem with me. We won the Copa del Rey because of his goal, and he's scored I don't know how many goals for us. He's scored countless hat-tricks, he carries so much pressure on his back," Mourinho told reporters at Tuesday's pre-match press conference in Madrid.

"But do you know which game of his I've liked best?" he continued. "The second half he gave us against Mallorca. He worked like an animal. He won the ball back for us and ended up exhausted. I told him that it was the game of his I was most proud of.

"I told him that when he works like that there's nobody who can touch him. When he works like that he doesn't have to score all the time and be the man of the match. That was his best game for me."
avatar
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Lord Hades on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:28 pm

@Zealous wrote:If consistency is a good thing then me and Doc are one of the few posters who display it :coffee:

me three
avatar
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Pedram on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Ronaldo deserves to be criticized whenever he has a bad game. if he plays well i'd praise him too.
We shouldn't be blind and constantly ride on his d!ck. i'd treat him like any other player in the squad.

_________________
avatar
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5829
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Mamad on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 pm

@Zealous wrote:It's OK mamad you're a flip flopper there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect us to take you seriously because it's pretty clear you post with your emotions.

Wait a minute. it wasn't you who called Benzema shit just few month ago?

It wasn't you who constantly criticized Benzema ( even when he played good ) just because he was a rival for your beloved Higauin?

now im a flip flopper who posts with his emotions? lol.


Last edited by Mamad on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2842
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Mamad on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:42 pm

diptiman wrote:"If someone criticises Cristiano Ronaldo, he has a problem with me. We won the Copa del Rey because of his goal, and he's scored I don't know how many goals for us. He's scored countless hat-tricks, he carries so much pressure on his back," Mourinho told reporters at Tuesday's pre-match press conference in Madrid.

"But do you know which game of his I've liked best?" he continued. "The second half he gave us against Mallorca. He worked like an animal. He won the ball back for us and ended up exhausted. I told him that it was the game of his I was most proud of.

"I told him that when he works like that there's nobody who can touch him. When he works like that he doesn't have to score all the time and be the man of the match. That was his best game for me."

You didn't get it? it was the first time Ronaldo worked his ass off for the team and even Mourinho is surprise and Excited.
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2842
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Adit on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:59 pm

lol Thats true as well..Mou saw Ronaldo track back once in almost 2 years :lucas:

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9019
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Lord Hades on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

have to disagree with you there. i have seen ronaldo track back in quite a few games this season before the clasico..
avatar
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Kuru on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

diptiman wrote: have to disagree with you there. i have seen ronaldo track back in quite a few games this season before the clasico..
He changed a lot after el classico Crying or Very sad
avatar
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Zealous on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:29 pm

@Mamad wrote:
@Zealous wrote:It's OK mamad you're a flip flopper there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect us to take you seriously because it's pretty clear you post with your emotions.

Wait a minute. it wasn't you who called Benzema shit just few month ago?

It wasn't you who constantly criticized Benzema ( even when he played good ) just because he was a rival for your beloved Higauin?

now im a flip flopper who posts with his emotions? lol.

He was playing pretty poorly when I was criticizing him and not just that he was barely working in training and it was obvious, you guys were the one who were worshipping him for mediocre performances. Remember the pre-season balon d'or you guys gave him? Or that he was the second best player in the world according to castrol? lol

I still believe Higuain is the better striker btw. It's just that Benzema doesn't annoy me any more because he remembered that he is a footballer.

You're a flip flopper, it's OK I said there is nothing wrong with that.


_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by guest7 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:39 pm

TBH as much as I don't like Ronaldo the jeering has to stop becouse why put pressure on a player who can't handle it.

It hurts his confidence which in the end will hurt his game.

I'm still hoping to see Ronaldo in a clasico. It'd be great for us. I don't think it's impossible, every player can mature and grow. Let's hope it's tommorow.
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7295
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Mamad on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 pm

@Zealous wrote:
@Mamad wrote:
@Zealous wrote:It's OK mamad you're a flip flopper there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect us to take you seriously because it's pretty clear you post with your emotions.

Wait a minute. it wasn't you who called Benzema shit just few month ago?

It wasn't you who constantly criticized Benzema ( even when he played good ) just because he was a rival for your beloved Higauin?

now im a flip flopper who posts with his emotions? lol.

He was playing pretty poorly when I was criticizing him and not just that he was barely working in training and it was obvious, you guys were the one who were worshipping him for mediocre performances. Remember the pre-season balon d'or you guys gave him? Or that he was the second best player in the world according to castrol? lol

I still believe Higuain is the better striker btw. It's just that Benzema doesn't annoy me any more because he remembered that he is a footballer.

You're a flip flopper, it's OK I said there is nothing wrong with that.


This is exactly what i wanted and expected you to say.

Benzema sucked in that time and you was against him but now he is ok and you are not against him anymore.

it doesn't make you an inconsistent poster because there are reason's behind your critical and cheer-up posts about the same player.

i defended Ronaldo because he was good ( still sucked in Clasico's but not like this ) and i thought he need more time but now for last 7-8 weeks he has been crap. a 94 Million crap. its enough. and he did harm our team in Clasico. with selfish shots and freekicks and unnecessary dribbles.


As for last line, you are too emotional and soft hearted to blame the player you like even when he is shit. nothing wrong with that.
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2842
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Zealous on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:45 pm



:bow:

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Zealous on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:49 pm

@Mamad wrote:
@Zealous wrote:
@Mamad wrote:
@Zealous wrote:It's OK mamad you're a flip flopper there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect us to take you seriously because it's pretty clear you post with your emotions.

Wait a minute. it wasn't you who called Benzema shit just few month ago?

It wasn't you who constantly criticized Benzema ( even when he played good ) just because he was a rival for your beloved Higauin?

now im a flip flopper who posts with his emotions? lol.

He was playing pretty poorly when I was criticizing him and not just that he was barely working in training and it was obvious, you guys were the one who were worshipping him for mediocre performances. Remember the pre-season balon d'or you guys gave him? Or that he was the second best player in the world according to castrol? lol

I still believe Higuain is the better striker btw. It's just that Benzema doesn't annoy me any more because he remembered that he is a footballer.

You're a flip flopper, it's OK I said there is nothing wrong with that.


This is exactly what i wanted and expected you to say.

Benzema sucked in that time and you was against him but now he is ok and you are not against him anymore.

it doesn't make you an inconsistent poster because there are reason's behind your critical and cheer-up posts about the same player.

i defended Ronaldo because he was good ( still sucked in Clasico's but not like this ) and i thought he need more time but now for last 7-8 weeks he has been crap. a 94 Million crap. its enough. and he did harm our team in Clasico. with selfish shots and freekicks and unnecessary dribbles.


As for last line, you are too emotional and soft hearted to blame the player you like even when he is shit. nothing wrong with that.

You call the players that play for the club you apparently support "shit". Yeah, I'm the emotional one lol

Look man if we had won the last Clasico you wouldn't be saying any of this. You base your opinions on how you feel after a game. We're 5 points ahead in the league so we have a great chance to win a major trophy.

Now start acting like a fan and cut out the "this guy is shit, this guy is the messiah, no he's actually shit too, this guy is the messiah instead" none sense it's annoying.

I'm soft hearted so I'll leave it at that 🐰

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16099
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Doc on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:50 pm

So Mamad, since he is in disappointing form (bar the Sevilla match), he doesn't warrant some sort of safety net to fall back on? We must chastise him to the heavens? Every player deserves criticism when he isn't on form, Cristiano is no different. But what you, SuperMag and a host of other Real posters are doing is not criticism, this is anti - Madridisimo.

This is no different from the Cules that have nothing good to say about Real Madrid, that come here and patronize the Real board with pretending to be interesting in Real's affairs while taking jabs at the man and the club. Nothing is wrong with having a favourite player(s) by the way, I have mine just like anyone else here...

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9348
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Kuru on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:58 pm

`But what about posters who never liked Ronaldo's play in from the begging, are we anti-madridismo too?

I understand that Ronaldo doesn't warrant this much backlash, and thats why I'm trying to keep it down a bit, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna like him anytime soon.

Though I'm gonna admit, to his defense, he's playing this year much better than before, though he is having a dip form since the last Classico match.
avatar
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Mamad on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:59 pm

@Zealous wrote:
@Mamad wrote:
@Zealous wrote:
@Mamad wrote:
@Zealous wrote:It's OK mamad you're a flip flopper there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect us to take you seriously because it's pretty clear you post with your emotions.

Wait a minute. it wasn't you who called Benzema shit just few month ago?

It wasn't you who constantly criticized Benzema ( even when he played good ) just because he was a rival for your beloved Higauin?

now im a flip flopper who posts with his emotions? lol.

He was playing pretty poorly when I was criticizing him and not just that he was barely working in training and it was obvious, you guys were the one who were worshipping him for mediocre performances. Remember the pre-season balon d'or you guys gave him? Or that he was the second best player in the world according to castrol? lol

I still believe Higuain is the better striker btw. It's just that Benzema doesn't annoy me any more because he remembered that he is a footballer.

You're a flip flopper, it's OK I said there is nothing wrong with that.


This is exactly what i wanted and expected you to say.

Benzema sucked in that time and you was against him but now he is ok and you are not against him anymore.

it doesn't make you an inconsistent poster because there are reason's behind your critical and cheer-up posts about the same player.

i defended Ronaldo because he was good ( still sucked in Clasico's but not like this ) and i thought he need more time but now for last 7-8 weeks he has been crap. a 94 Million crap. its enough. and he did harm our team in Clasico. with selfish shots and freekicks and unnecessary dribbles.


As for last line, you are too emotional and soft hearted to blame the player you like even when he is shit. nothing wrong with that.

You call the players that play for the club you apparently support "shit". Yeah, I'm the emotional one lol

Look man if we had won the last Clasico you wouldn't be saying any of this. You base your opinions on how you feel after a game. We're 5 points ahead in the league so we have a great chance to win a major trophy.

Now start acting like a fan and cut out the "this guy is shit, this guy is the messiah, no he's actually shit too, this guy is the messiah instead" none sense it's annoying.

I'm soft hearted so I'll leave it at that 🐰

So you are mad because one time or two after zero performances from Ronaldo i called his performance shit?

no. you are wrong.

what are you talking about?
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2842
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Doc on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm

@Kuru wrote:`But what about posters who never liked Ronaldo's play in from the begging, are we anti-madridismo too?

I understand that Ronaldo doesn't warrant this much backlash, and thats why I'm trying to keep it down a bit, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna like him anytime soon.

Though I'm gonna admit, to his defense, he's playing this year much better than before, though he is having a dip form since the last Classico match.

Kuru, it isn't about like or dislike. I despise Di Maria, I do not have anything good to say about him. But I have never done what some of these posters have done when it comes to Cristiano. Please believe when I say you can dislike Cristiano to the heavens but to chastise him like this, it really isn't right...

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9348
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Kuru on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:18 pm

@Doc wrote:
@Kuru wrote:`But what about posters who never liked Ronaldo's play in from the begging, are we anti-madridismo too?

I understand that Ronaldo doesn't warrant this much backlash, and thats why I'm trying to keep it down a bit, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna like him anytime soon.

Though I'm gonna admit, to his defense, he's playing this year much better than before, though he is having a dip form since the last Classico match.

Kuru, it isn't about like or dislike. I despise Di Maria, I do not have anything good to say about him. But I have never done what some of these posters have done when it comes to Cristiano. Please believe when I say you can dislike Cristiano to the heavens but to chastise him like this, it really isn't right...

Yeah you do have a point, thats why I've been try to tone it down from my side, though I admit, it was nice to finally see other people criticize Ronaldo for the bad part of his game.

But yes, he does bring a lot to our team, so I'm stop gonna stay quiet until the end of the season.
avatar
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Mamad on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:18 pm

@Doc wrote:So Mamad, since he is in disappointing form (bar the Sevilla match), he doesn't warrant some sort of safety net to fall back on? We must chastise him to the heavens? Every player deserves criticism when he isn't on form, Cristiano is no different. But what you, SuperMag and a host of other Real posters are doing is not criticism, this is anti - Madridisimo.

This is no different from the Cules that have nothing good to say about Real Madrid, that come here and patronize the Real board with pretending to be interesting in Real's affairs while taking jabs at the man and the club. Nothing is wrong with having a favourite player(s) by the way, I have mine just like anyone else here...

You don't pay attention to reasons. he isn't like any of our players.

the amount of criticism is related to how big a player is, how hard working, how treated in team, how......

Once again, we are talking about a player who is the most expensive player in history, is the most paid player in the team, can never be subbed and can never be benched. he runs less than anyone to help deffence and is taking all Freekicks and penalties. he has most shots per game in the team and every player in the team looks at him first when they have the ball.

this player can't flop in every damn Clasico which is our most important game of the year.

if i know supporting Ronaldo will help the team i will support him ( exactly what i did for past 2 years ) but now i think our collective play will be much better without him. and you can't blame me for thinking this way.
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2842
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Mamad on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

That all being said, I hope tommorow Ronaldo shines against Barca for first time in his career. i really do.
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2842
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Pedram on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Who knows ? maybe all these criticism against Ronaldo will effect him in a positive way or at least i hope so.

We know how much emotional Ronaldo is, but defending him time and time again after he fails against Barcelona will not get us anywhere. he should change his attitude and mentality as soon as possible. he's our most important player and we need him to be great all the time.

_________________
avatar
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5829
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by izzy on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm

El Pipita wrote:Who knows ? maybe all these criticism against Ronaldo will effect him in a positive way or at least i hope so.

We know how much emotional Ronaldo is, but defending him time and time again after he fails against Barcelona will not get us anywhere. he should change his attitude and mentality as soon as possible. he's our most important player and we need him to be great all the time.

Well i'm sorry, but that part in red ain't gonna happen. It's a team game and other players need to step up if CR is slacking.

You can criticise a player, no one will begrudge you or slander you.
But, when you post with emotion instead of your head and make it a personal witch-hunt to go after a player then you will get called out.

Mamad is a CLEAR case of this rubbish. Take the time to actually use your head and respond reasonably.
avatar
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Doc on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 pm

That sort of thinking Mamad I really I can't and do not agree to. That isn't right at all...

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9348
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum