Rebaño Sagrado
Catracho
Ganso
Highburied
rsinatra
42 posters

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:43 pm

ROFL @ the correios and the 15 titles one.

Boca 1 Corinthians 1,Boca win on penalties

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 am

I loved the deafening noise of SILENCE after Romarinho scored.. Can't wait to hear it again on these boards! AGAIN

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:48 am

Riquelme will boss this match
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 am

RealGunner wrote:Riquelme will boss this match

they said that last match :coffee:
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:04 am

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 36 Romarinho-comemora-apos-marcar-o-gol-de-empate-do-corinthians-contra-o-boca-juniors-em-la-bombonera-1340852568076_490x290

Goodnight Boca my sweet prince
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 am

I hope both lose Smile
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:53 am

GAME ON!!! VAI CORINTHIANS!!!
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:48 am

Halftime and people in Zona Leste are already blowing up fire works...
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 am

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK! O SHEIK!

ZIDANILO!!! WHATA FLICK!!!!!!!! WHATA PHUKIN GENIUS!!! Omg!!!
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 am

Ronaldo's old club Corinth 1-0 up. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:37 am

Salve o Corinthians
O campeão dos campeões

Salve o Corinthians
O campeão dos campeões

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 36 581946_317046701700536_1366826896_n
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:53 am

EH CAMPEAO!!!!

EH CAMPEAO!!!!!

EH CAMPEAO!!!!!!

EH CAMPEAO!!!!!

EH CAMPEAO!!!
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 am

Told ya they would win :coffee:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 am

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 36 1341458318224
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 am

Undefeated with the best defense in the history of libertadores,not bad.

i hope they dont feck up vs chelsea

i think ill sleep at 3 am with all the fecking idiots and their fireworks
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 am

So glad to see Corinthians win it Smile Grats and well deserved

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am

not going to my afcebook for 2 weeks

corinthians fans would attack me
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:05 pm

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 36 1558179
-
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Only 3 goals wow

Now we have to wait another year till we lose our Libertadores virginity Sad
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

wheres the Boca scum posters???

1. Santiago Silva was caught by cameras taking a journalist's camera. The journalist immediately demanded it back but he refused. Boca's delegation later returned the item.

2. Leandro Castán stated Boca's players talked trash incessantly, often laughing at them. Well, it was not Boca who had the last laugh.

wahahahahahaha

http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/campeonatos/libertadores/ultimas-noticias/2012/07/05/castan-chama-atletas-do-boca-de-mascarados-diz-que-eles-riam-da-cara-dos-corintianos.htm
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Finally loses their virginity cheers
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

i'm back from vacation. so , corinthians have won, huh? were the games good? i had no access to internet where i was.

as a santos fan, im disappointed that we didn't reach the final and that our rivals have won it. but what can u do? after more than 100 years, it had to happen. it'll happen again in another hundred trololol.

all the critics being silenced by Tite. impeccable. league title and now this.

and to all the boca fans who were so sure that corinthians were the easier opponents and that they would win this: ROFLMAO. Very Happy

P.S. could the CWC be any more boring? Corinthians x Chelsea a possible final. i sure as hell ain't going to waste my time watching that..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm

rsinatra wrote:i'm back from vacation. so , corinthians have won, huh? were the games good? i had no access to internet where i was.

as a santos fan, im disappointed that we didn't reach the final and that our rivals have won it. but what can u do? after more than 100 years, it had to happen. it'll happen again in another hundred trololol.

and to all the boca fans who were so sure that corinthians were the easier opponents and that they would win this: ROFLMAO. Very Happy

P.S. could the CWC be any more boring? Corinthians x Chelsea a possible final. i sure as hell ain't going to waste my time watching that..

kinda like how Santos didn't waste their time winning it.. o wait... KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

BiCampeaoes do mundo!!
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 am

Catracho wrote:
rsinatra wrote:i'm back from vacation. so , corinthians have won, huh? were the games good? i had no access to internet where i was.

kinda like how Santos didn't waste their time winning it.. o wait... KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

BiCampeaoes do mundo!!

as a matter of fact, yes we have won it twice.. you have not. this is going to be the first time you deservedly go to the CWC to fight for the true CWC title. anyone who thinks otherwise is biased. and we still have 3 Libertadores titles against 1 of yours.. so, take it easy, you've got a long way ahead of you ..

p.s. corinthians are still not the most talented team in south america. same goes for chelsea in europe. and that's why that final won't be exciting either. imagine a 0-0 and penalties lol.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:50 am

They are not the most talented but they sure are the best team as much as I hate to admit it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 am

rsinatra wrote:
Catracho wrote:

BiCampeaoes do mundo!!

as a matter of fact, yes we have won it twice.. you have not. this is going to be the first time you deservedly go to the CWC to fight for the true CWC title. anyone who thinks otherwise is biased. and we still have 3 Libertadores titles against 1 of yours.. so, take it easy, you've got a long way ahead of you ..

p.s. corinthians are still not the most talented team in south america. same goes for chelsea in europe. and that's why that final won't be exciting either. imagine a 0-0 and penalties lol.

2011 one CL... before 2011.. Santos was garbage for... 7 years??? and before 04... they were bad for like another 6..

Corinthians is better than Santos... Your team is all built around history, noone really supports Santos other than grandparents and little kids.

Santos enjoy mediocrity for the next decade, cuz Neymar and Ganso are choking it up in the Brasileirao.. again kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

We already conquered the world once, time to do it again Afro

HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next