Pedram
DavidVilla92
RealGunner
Le Samourai
Mamad
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Benzema is officially our big game player - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema is officially our big game player

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Benzema has really earned his spot and actually have been performaning very well for a year now, only now everyone realising it. Hes improved on the way too and a vital part of the team involved in the build ups and creating and scoring, very classy.

But I dont like Ronaldo is all that bad lol, some ppl over react so often to a game or 2 loool. Ronaldo will porobably always start since he is a threat, he just flops big time against Barca becos he fears us Very Happy And the same goes with Higuain, who never performs against us Very Happy

It will be hard decisions for Mouinho next classico, which attacking 4 he should use out of the 5...but Benzema is a definite must.
nothing new, move along son.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Benzema is officially our big game player - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema is officially our big game player

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 pm

There is a difference between Higuain and Ronaldo.

If Ronaldo flops, he destroys many of our attacks with selfish shots, wasting good chances on freekicks, losing the ball many times while trying to dribble, etc...

but higuain or Benzema or anyones bad day will not cause that much of damage. heck atleast they can run and press.

Ronaldo's performances against Barca isn't just bad, it's harmful. and this must stop.

many teams can score against Barca by using freekicks but in Madrid all freekicks will be wasted by Ronaldo against Barca.

in last 10 Clasico's he wasted about 30-35 freekicks. this must stop.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Mamad wrote:There is a difference between Higuain and Ronaldo.

If Ronaldo flops, he destroys many of our attacks with selfish shots, wasting good chances on freekicks, losing the ball many times while trying to dribble, etc...

but higuain or Benzema or anyones bad day will not cause that much of damage. heck atleast they can run and press.

Ronaldo's performances against Barca isn't just bad, it's harmful. and this must stop.

many teams can score against Barca by using freekicks but in Madrid all freekicks will be wasted by Ronaldo against Barca.

in last 10 Clasico's he wasted about 30-35 freekicks. this must stop.

Is this serious? Making up stats and fake assumptions? List those teams that score freekicks against Barca.

LOL. Biggest Lie ever.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 pm

@izzy.....there's a colonel of truth there IMO.

Specifically....the 2nd line...do you disagree?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:33 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:@izzy.....there's a colonel of truth there IMO.

Specifically....the 2nd line...do you disagree?

Do you where the lie is? The lie is the fact that he is only one at blame for the Barca loss. The lie is that we expect Higgy and Benz to press and score, that's it. What do we expect of CR? To score, to create, to own, to dictate a game, to basically do everything.

I never heard anyone make a huge song and dance about Xabi's fails against Barca, Higgy struggling to score, Ramos not being as defensively sound.

I get the Ronaldo stick after the game. I understand that. But this is a joke. So now if we ever lose to them, it's Ronaldos fault. Let's forget we have a defence or midfield, just Ronaldo. His fault by himself.

Who are these teams that score multiple freekicks against Barca is what I want to know?

Oh, and Mamad is just doing this flavour of the month crap. He was RIDING CR7s nuts on the goal.com forums.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:45 pm

OK.

>I personally never expect that little of Benzema.........and as for Higgy he's a striker...we know his game If he does that I am happy.If Ronaldo does that I'd be happy as well.

>Don't see the Ramos argument at all.......he's been as defensively Sound against Barca as anyone......there are some goals you just can't stop.I'm referring to since the 5-0.I personally blame Ramos for Messi's goal in the CL along with Marcelo.....that's a flaw in his game I've exploited a couple of times...not just against Barca but against other teams as well.

>Xabi.....dunno what to say really.....he really isn't given a chance to operate as he should but , I guess he should be criticized more but I'm not willing to.....others can go ahead.

>The Final and most important point....when we lose a game that we could've won if a player converts the chances like he noramlly does.....of course he's going to be blamed.Ronaldo assumes a huge responsibility on this team wether it be by choice or by force........players put wayy too much trust in him and expect him to do too much.......they should spread the responsibility more equally if they want the blame to be spread equally.

Otherwise it will always be.....shove it down Ronaldo's throat.....watch him fail.....blame him.No way to change that unless he accepts a reduced role.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Do you where the lie is? The lie is the fact that he is only one at blame for the Barca loss. The lie is that we expect Higgy and Benz to press and score, that's it. What do we expect of CR? To score, to create, to own, to dictate a game, to basically do everything.

He can't do anything against Barca. nothing.

I never heard anyone make a huge song and dance about Xabi's fails against Barca, Higgy struggling to score, Ramos not being as defensively sound.

Maybe because they aren't the 2nd best player in the world.
Maybe because they aren't talented, rich and handsome.
Maybe because they aren't the highest paid player in the team.

Oh, and Mamad is just doing this flavour of the month crap. He was RIDING CR7s nuts on the goal.com forums.

Yeah. he was a Madrid player so i supported him. i thought he will help us in important moments and he will be our best player. but i was wrong and i admit it.

Who are these teams that score multiple freekicks against Barca is what I want to know?

many of goals that barca conceded this season were from corners and freekicks.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 am

He is a Madrid player, not was and you're just doing the flavour of the month thing again. Anyway, he isn't leaving anytime soon so.....Deal. With. It.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 am

I agree with Mamad.

CR7 is killing our game. Especially against farca.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2