Valkyrja
StrugaRock
the xcx
Mamad
SuperMAG
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Total Change of Tactics needed. Empty Total Change of Tactics needed.

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:22 am

1- We should just either play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 and improve on that, not change formation every game. I believe we are more safe defensively with 4-5-1, but more dangerous and match winning with 4-2-3-1, we can always start with 4-2-3-1 and add DM latter in the game to keep the lead if needed.

2- Teams that win or trouble barca are the teams that pressurse well and play passing game like barca. We should play like that.

3- Alonso is slow and totally useless against barca, we should never play him again against barca. We should remove all players with weaknesses against barca like altintop, alonso, lass etc , bad defenders, slow less technical players, bad passers, players with bad decision making, players with bad positioning and marking.

4- We need improvements in the squad, players that will help us beat barca. We need players with no weaknesses, Like a RB with no lack of speed and defensive ability, A DM that can defend and pass/perform underpressure, attackers that dont mesplace many passes and have technical ability to dribble past players. In other words we need Complete players.

5- We need keep possession anyway possible, means we need every goal kick to be passed to the defender, every foul, every throw in, we should never throw the possession away. Doesn't mean we will play like possession teams with all slow attacks, we play like we do against all teams, but with not wasting possession.

6- Our attackers need to do passes, connect together and make holes in their defense like we do against all other teams.

7- We need better marking and our backline need to be more experienced with playing together to master the offside trap. Not change defenders every game, Contrao must be persisted in LB, We need another RB.

8- We need completely nullify all their most frequently used attacking plays with tight marking and positioning, Here are some of the plays they use.

9- Overlapping fullbacks when they go behind the narrowed backline which is caused by messi charging from the center.

10- 1 and 2's done by mostly all their midfielders epecially messi, ineasta and fabrigas. we need to anticipate and stop their with aggressive play and not let them even breathe in our half.

11- Guardiualla use 2 attacking tactics, either with two wingers/wideforwards with messi as AMC/SS/CF or using a CF (sanches), Fabrigas(AMF), Ineasta (LMF) and messi as RCM.

12- To stop the Wide forwards, while fullbacks must be super tight to the wingforwards, we need one of the CB's to tackle messi while other to stay back and backup the fullbacks and the centerback.

13- To stop the second type of attack, we need our AMC and the SS to join the midfeild area and also our CB's must be tight into their CF(alexis).

14- They usually control the game by outnumbering our midfield because all their attackers track back into midfield, in other words they use No CF tactic, to stop them we need our AMC and our CF to track back into our midfield to help just like what barca do to equally fight back.

Those are the stuff i can think of now in my sad mind state right now. i probably will be adding more stuff.

Last edited by SuperMAG on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Total Change of Tactics needed. Empty Re: Total Change of Tactics needed.

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am

Agree with most.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 pm

8- We need completely nullify all their most frequently used attacking plays with tight marking and positioning, Here are some of the plays they use.

9- Overlapping fullbacks when they go behind the narrowed backline which is caused by messi charging from the center.

10- 1 and 2's done by mostly all their midfielders epecially messi, ineasta and fabrigas. we need to anticipate and stop their with aggressive play and not let them even breathe in our half.

11- Guardiualla use 2 attacking tactics, either with two wingers/wideforwards with messi as AMC/SS/CF or using a CF (sanches), Fabrigas(AMF), Ineasta (LMF) and messi as RCM.

12- To stop the Wide forwards, while fullbacks must be super tight to the wingforwards, we need one of the CB's to tackle messi while other to stay back and backup the fullbacks and the centerback.

13- To stop the second type of attack, we need our AMC and the SS to join the midfeild area and also our CB's must be tight into their CF(alexis).

14- They usually control the game by outnumbering our midfield because all their attackers track back into midfield, in other words they use No CF tactic, to stop them we need our AMC and our CF to track back into our midfield to help just like what barca do to equally fight back.

(i will add these to first post)

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:37 pm

May be we should bring gago back, he is a player that can play against barca. and he has been a boss in roma. Gago and sahin would make a nice couple.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Superb analogy SuperMag :bow:. Only one problem is that it should be a bit limited and focused on, what threatens us most. Cant exactly go by the rulebook, if u know what I mean.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 pm

We need to wash our players brains
we need to make them to see this Total Change of Tactics needed. 1278105613
the same as this Total Change of Tactics needed. Rayo%20Vallecano

The mentality is the problem, we sh*t bricks when we play them
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 pm

We need a RB, there aren't many WC, but Van der Wiel, Danilo (porto), Glen Johnson, even Srna would be a good choice.

Atm our best formation in my opinion is a 4-3-3 with Ozil converted to a CM (his Germany role)

Casillas-Arbeloa,Varane,Ramos, Marcelo-Lass,Sahin,Ozil-Cristiano,Benzema,Di Maria.

We need a faster midfield, who can match Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets, and I think this is the right one.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:31 pm

SuperMAG wrote:May be we should bring gago back, he is a player that can play against barca. and he has been a boss in roma. Gago and sahin would make a nice couple.

nonononononononononononononononononononononononononono

please no more gago! gago is a proven flop

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 am

Well i think that the bottom line is that we do have to change our tactics.

The problem i see is that these encounters are making the squad seem incompetent as a whole in terms of quality because we had to use a makeshift defense,midfield,attack, and game plan yesterday.

If i ever see pepe in the middle, and carvalho playing that means we have weak middle and defense....

Mou tried to go for a win with a broken game plan, when it comes to achieveing what he wanted.

He wanted to stop barcelona from scoring, while making his team win through luck and a few counters.

All this while using a makeshift/weak version of our team.

Broken,broken, mou has not impressed me once in anyway against barcelona up to this point.

This team is all about him at this point because the players cant do shit without him, hes the one thats failing if anything.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 am

thats what i have been saying in other topic, mou has been failing miserably in every classico, its like he is a child who doesn't know anything when he plays against barca. His failure to correct mistakes and constantly change tactics to even more ridiculous tactics while other teams actually can give a fight to them.

If this season he doesnt win either la liga or CL, he is just finished, he will never win it, we should be looking at Jaquem low.

Last edited by SuperMAG on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:12 am

SuperMAG wrote:thats what i have been saying in other topic, mou has been failing miserably in every classico, its like he is a child who doesn't know anything when he plays against barca. His failure to correct mistakes and constantly change tactics to even more ridiculous tactics while other teams actually can give a fight to them.

If this season he didn't win either la liga or CL, he is just finished, he will never win it, we should be looking at Jaquem low.

reall how fickle are you.. mou is the best bet we have, we should put our faith in him and believe in the project rather than make stupid assumptions about radical changes required when a stupid set piece routine and lack of a proper rb killed us off
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 am

how fickle i am, OH FOR GOD SAKE, :facepalm: :brickwall:

When will he learn, by playing 20 more classicos. Ridiculous. COMPLETELY UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. :facepalm: :facepalm:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 am

Tmo is back :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 am

SuperMAG wrote:how fickle i am, OH FOR GOD SAKE, :facepalm: :brickwall:

When will he learn, by playing 20 more classicos. Ridiculous. COMPLETELY UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. :facepalm: :facepalm:

our objective si to win titles not beat barcelona.. copa was never our priority this season .we are doing pretty well in la liga so far

as for the cl yes there may be a possiblity that we play barca and then we ll have to beat them, which we can.. you just need to have some faith in the squad.. this is not fifa 12
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:14 am

i think you are stupid ! you cant understand simple things.you are so obsessed with beating barca that you are diminishing the fact that under mou we are capable of beating all other top sides which we havent beaten since 2004-05 season.may be you were happy beating barca(sometimes) and losing out in the last 16 of the chams league and losing to teams like alcorcon,real union in the CDR.but am sure fans like me suffered a lot.looking at your comments you really dont deserve to celebrate the titles we are going to win in the coming seasons and also hopefully this season under mourinho.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 pm

SuperMAG wrote:May be we should bring gago back, he is a player that can play against barca. and he has been a boss in roma. Gago and sahin would make a nice couple.
Rofl @ Gago.

Gago has the mentality of a shrimp. He can't play for a club like Madrid where the pressure is constantly on and you're demanded to play well and win every match. Not to mention that he's not even close to being the type of player Mou wants.

He's like a rich man's Drenthe. That's it.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:37 pm

How I read the OP is like this "blah blah blah Mourinho sucks, blah blah blah I know better". And bring back Gago to play against Barcelona? Iniesta would love that greatly...

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 pm

diptiman wrote:

our objective si to win titles not beat barcelona.. copa was never our priority this season .we are doing pretty well in la liga so far

as for the cl yes there may be a possiblity that we play barca and then we ll have to beat them, which we can.. you just need to have some faith in the squad.. this is not fifa 12

Perhaps you need to learn to read first, i said:

If this season he doesnt win either la liga or CL, he is just finished, he will never win it, we should be looking at Jaquem low.

May be we get lucky in the league, but we wont in champions league, like last season, we cant just skip barca, they are the best in the world, we need to beat them to win most of the titles, but wait perhaps my fickle mind cant understand that. Oh and your fifa crap is getting old, dont u think.

diptiman wrote:
i think you are stupid ! you cant understand simple things.you are so obsessed with beating barca that you are diminishing the fact that under mou we are capable of beating all other top sides which we havent beaten since 2004-05 season.may be you were happy beating barca(sometimes) and losing out in the last 16 of the chams league and losing to teams like alcorcon,real union in the CDR.but am sure fans like me suffered a lot.looking at your comments you really dont deserve to celebrate the titles we are going to win in the coming seasons and also hopefully this season under mourinho.
You seem to exclude barca from the top side. If we can just do that, we will be great wont we, oh grow up, every team has rivals, our rival is very strong, we must overcome them to win stuff.

Fans like you suffered alot, OMG, cry baby cry, we are loosing almost every match against barca and you say you suffering ended.

You people think there is nothing beyond mou, i give more 2 years to do anything, all we did is won a copa del rey.

Its not even about that, its about he we are not improving, he just doesn't understand even the obvious stuff from their tactics. we keep getting beaten by same stuff, we just had 2 chances for god sake the whole game. Mou didnt impress me once with his tactics against barca, every time its either park the buss and give the ball, or gung ho, play like mad men still give them the ball.

Barca 5–0 Madrid
Barca 1–1 Madrid
Barca 0–1 Madrid
Barca 2–1 Madrid
Barca 3–2 Madrid
Barca 2–0 Madrid
Barca 2–2 Madrid
Barca 1–1 Madrid

Thats 8 matches and still doesnt have a good plan against them.

Mou is not GOD, there are other great coaches too, some of will be able to outcome barca. Jaqeom Low is just a suggestion.

So is Gago, i was just suggesting, though i am prety sure he will perform better then lass, pepe and alonso all together. He has grown up. If not then lets try get schwienstiger or gerrard or young ones like mvila etc.

these are suggestion to improve, not bitch about stuff.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Stop playing Alonso, Pepe, Cristiano (even if he did score last game) and stop hoofing the ball.. There
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Stop playing Alonso, Pepe, Cristiano (even if he did score last game) and stop hoofing the ball.. There

Cristiano haters still alive? i thought you all disappeared like dinosaurs after he put that ball through the net Razz

were you sad when he scored? be honest
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Cristiano did well last game because he contributed defensively. Offensively he was pretty anonymous but that was not really his fault this time around. It was the result of tactics. There is still a lot to be desired from him against Barca, though.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:35 pm

He just needs to make runs against Barca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Yea Mou is completely lost against Barca. Like it or not, this is Real Madrid and if we do not beat our fiercest rival the fans will not be happy. This garbage of saying, the cup is our 3rd priority and we still lead the league is complete crap. Guess what? We lost to Barca in the league as well. Even if we win the league without beating Barca our fans will not be as happy as they should be. Real Madrid wants to be the best club in the world. We do not want to play second fiddle to Barca. We want to be the one people say is the clear best in the world. Unfortunately I cannot see this happening with Jose. Maybe I will be proven wrong, but I really doubt it. As long as someone like Pepe still plays in midfeild and one of the best young deep laying play makers in the game sits and rots on the side lines (Nuri Sahin).

There are other great coaches out there. Mou is not the all being god of football. In fact, his career might have peaked already. Just saying. I really hope everything I said get proven wrong, because I want nothing more then to smear Barcelona accross the turf. Cannot picture such a situation at this current time though.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 pm

I agree with you entirely DiRocco. Mourinho seems to be out of ideas and our Clasico matches seem like replays. Like Deja Vus. Whether this is a sign of a coach who has nothing more to give or just a sign of Barcelona's ingenuity, or perhaps both, I don't know.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Mou should think of Real Madrid, not Barca. He wants to beat Barca, not to make Madrid win. That's my opinion.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next