aleumdance
Raptorgunner
EL Patron
Jay29
REWB
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RVP's reaction to the OX sub? Empty RVP's reaction to the OX sub?

Post by REWB Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:08 pm

oh man when i saw that i just kept on thinking that this guy is off in the summer and the fact that we lost the game after just made it worse. imo we can only keep him if we act drastically in the transfer market and bring in some players QUICKLY to improve the squad. so that he knows we are trying to move forward...guys i dont want this player to leave as well. Sad
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

RVP's reaction to the OX sub? Empty Re: RVP's reaction to the OX sub?

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Don't read too much into that reaction. It was just frustration.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm

He is just frustrated but i can see him leaving even though he owes us a lot.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:He is just frustrated but i can see him leaving even though he owes us a lot.

A LOTTTTTT, man wenger should put this into him, he owes us A HOLE LOT. honestly he better not leave or i will hate him. lol
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Why should RVP stay? he doesn't owe us anything. The team is shit and we are a selling club year after year we will sell our best players.

If I were him I would request for trade now and leave as far as I can from a stubborn Manager who has lost it and a board who is hungry for money.

We have lost 8 times this season and won 11 and I blame all this on Wenger. Year after year come out with the same bullshit and makes the same mistakes.

how sad is that a young kid saved us some pride and the so called boss crushed all that.

The whole world is laughing at us.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Why should RVP stay? he doesn't owe us anything. The team is shit and we are a selling club year after year we will sell our best players.

If I were him I would request for trade now and leave as far as I can from a stubborn Manager who has lost it and a board who is hungry for money.

We have lost 8 times this season and won 11 and I blame all this on Wenger. Year after year come out with the same bullshit and makes the same mistakes.

how sad is that a young kid saved us some pride and the so called boss crushed all that.

The whole world is laughing at us.

come to think about it, YOUR RIGHT. it is shameful that OX (a younster)was the only shinning light on todays match, its pathetic really. this season more than most wenger really f'd up. we will see what happens next season.

but RVP DOES owe us, he has been injured for most of his arsenal career and we have stuck with him and been paying his wages. if he was in a team like man utd or chelsea they would have sold him to Everton long ago. he owes us.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 pm

one more game I did not watch, cuz I expected something really stupid to happen
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm

RVP would stay if we changed, Wenger knows this. We'll see how he plays it out.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm

aleumdance wrote:one more game I did not watch, cuz I expected something really stupid to happen

LOl, you killing me man. It was so stressful I wish I had not watched it.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
aleumdance wrote:one more game I did not watch, cuz I expected something really stupid to happen

LOl, you killing me man. It was so stressful I wish I had not watched it.

lol m,an, i think i am good in predicting shitty arsenal result (FML)

but you can't deny something stupid was bound to happen with this one, following our last 4 games
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm

MJGunner wrote:RVP would stay if we changed, Wenger knows this. We'll see how he plays it out.

Wenger knows a lot of thing and he has done nothing about it. He did nothing about Cesc all he had to do was bring in some qualty players and he would have won trophies but he gambled and did not give a shit.

Its the Wengers way he dont care what RVP wants. How many players have left the club cus of his policies not spending on right players.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm

you know they day wenger gets sacked..

I think it would take an arsenal fan to understand why...cuz nonarsenal fans would never know why
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Wenger will NEVER be sacked so stop with the nonsense.

If he leaves it will be his decision not the board, same goes to SAF.

Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Jamin wrote:Wenger will NEVER be sacked so stop with the nonsense.

Why would any board sack a money making machine? Wenger shits money.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Jamin wrote:Wenger will NEVER be sacked so stop with the nonsense.

Why would any board sack a money making machine? Wenger shits money.
Its not only about money. Its also about reputation, legacy and lack of quality available managers. Plus, you just cant sack a manager of that caliber.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 pm

LOL @ RVP owing us. Give it a rest, some of you.

Look at it this way, a football career span, on average, is pretty short- in terms of the whole 'players peaking' discussion. RVP is 28- granted he hasn't played as many times as he'd like, due to injuries etc- but he doesn't have very long left at the top, so to speak.

Why in God's name will RVP stay with a team that is on the slide? Henry, Cesc, Nasri and now RVP can see what exactly is going on besides Wenger. Football in todays world isn't how it used to be. The days of Totti, Raul, Scholes, Giggs and Gerrard (+ a few barcelona players) are long gone. in terms of players staying till the death.

The Arsenal board and Wenger are not being honest to the players of the fans. We have a healthy bank account, yet we have poor players on a lot of money, who are not good enough to play for us.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:13 pm

RVP would stay if you offered him high wages. He deserves it too.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:23 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:LOL @ RVP owing us. Give it a rest, some of you.

Look at it this way, a football career span, on average, is pretty short- in terms of the whole 'players peaking' discussion. RVP is 28- granted he hasn't played as many times as he'd like, due to injuries etc- but he doesn't have very long left at the top, so to speak.

Why in God's name will RVP stay with a team that is on the slide? Henry, Cesc, Nasri and now RVP can see what exactly is going on besides Wenger. Football in todays world isn't how it used to be. The days of Totti, Raul, Scholes, Giggs and Gerrard (+ a few barcelona players) are long gone. in terms of players staying till the death.

The Arsenal board and Wenger are not being honest to the players of the fans. We have a healthy bank account, yet we have poor players on a lot of money, who are not good enough to play for us.

Thank you. Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:LOL @ RVP owing us. Give it a rest, some of you.

Thank you. Thumbs up

that the problem, sometime we gooners wonder why our players leave, but today is more than enough proof
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 pm

nyone got a vid of the reaction?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Hold up everyone. You guys are all making this loss seem alot bigger than it is. We lost 8-2 in the beginning of the season. Now we lost 2-1 and we could have even won the game if we were a bit more lucky. You guys are taking this loss out of proportion. Losing 2-1 to Yanited isn't humiliating. Don't overreact people.

Plus stop saying that we ARE playin in EL next year. We have 48 points to play for and we are 5 behind Chelsea. Not to mention Gervinho is coming back from AFCON, and Wilshere, Sagna, and Arteta are coming back from injury.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm

The Verminator wrote:Hold up everyone. You guys are all making this loss seem alot bigger than it is. We lost 8-2 in the beginning of the season. Now we lost 2-1 and we could have even won the game if we were a bit more lucky. You guys are taking this loss out of proportion. Losing 2-1 to Yanited isn't humiliating. Don't overreact people.

Plus stop saying that we ARE playin in EL next year. We have 48 points to play for and we are 5 behind Chelsea. Not to mention Gervinho is coming back from AFCON, and Wilshere, Sagna, and Arteta are coming back from injury.

Does it matter by how much we lose? at the end of the day its 3 points and we were shit. We have been shit for many games now and nothing has been done about it.

I swear if it was not for RVP we could have been in bottom 3, we need players and Wenger is not buying, simple the whole world sees it but Wenger looks the other way.

This loss hurts so much, I am full of hate for Wenger now.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Verm, Chelsea are 5 points clear of us in 4th. In order to catch them, we have to win our next 2 games and they have to lose their next 2 games- that's the given scenario. Chelsea aren't playing amazing football, but their scrapping points where we're dropping them.

Gervinho end product has been poor of late, and by the time he return, we could be 10 point behind 4th place. As for injured players, I'd rather not discuss them.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Yes it does matter by how much. 8-2 is humiliation. 2-1 is a close competition. 8-2 affects the players alot more psychologically than 2-1. I know it's not the point of your post but i had to say it.

@cartts: look man. When we lost 8-2 people were expecting us to have a very bad season. We turned that around BIG time. Now who's to say that we can't do it again? We need less of a miracle to help us this time, and we could very well be back on track to getting 4th place. Gerv's end product has been poor, but he does do alot better than Shava, offensively and defensively.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 pm

The Verminator wrote:Yes it does matter by how much. 8-2 is humiliation. 2-1 is a close competition. 8-2 affects the players alot more psychologically than 2-1. I know it's not the point of your post but i had to say it.

@cartts: look man. When we lost 8-2 people were expecting us to have a very bad season. We turned that around BIG time. Now who's to say that we can't do it again? We need less of a miracle to help us this time, and we could very well be back on track to getting 4th place. Gerv's end product has been poor, but he does do alot better than Shava, offensively and defensively.

ONLY reason why we turned that 8-2 around was because wenger brought players which gave the whole team a boost. lets see if he does it this time.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next