How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for?

+6
punkfusion1992
VanDeezNuts
StevieRayVaughan
SuperMAG
hrealmadrid
Onyx
10 posters

Go down

How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Vote_lcap20%How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Vote_lcap53%How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Vote_lcap27%How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 15

How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Empty How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for?

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Empty Re: How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for?

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Still has some years left I think
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for? Empty Re: How long do you think Alonso will continue to start for?

Post by SuperMAG Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

although he has time left, but if it was up to me, i would already have a replacement in the squad (Rotation) who can actually run faster and keep the ball under pressure, its one of the most important things of being a CM/DM.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 pm

The poor guy has to play every game, but recently he has had many misplaced passes in the middle of the park. I attribute that to fatigue. He should be on rotation from next season onwards.

I dont know why Mou doesnt include Sahin even in the squad? Did he have a fight with him or something? Sahin has been fit for a long time now, dont give me the preseason bullshit. There is clearly something wrong there.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 pm

its impossible to say really, he has started to slow down a bit but he is still our best midfielder except for maybe sahin but we havent seen him enough.

so who knows he will definitely be starter the rest of this year and probably next year but with injuries and other variables it is impossible to say if he will be starting

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

I think the op is asking assuming he stays fit and is able to play
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 pm

he should be rested for a couple of games
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Couple of years, probably. Not sure if he'd start all games, but he can definitely be used a lot.

His play doesn't rely on physical attributes, so it's not exactly that important if he slows down, as long as he's backed by a younger player.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Considiring he has been showing fatigue lately I don't think he will be able to play all games next season. I think he will rotate with Sahin next season. Let's hope he can handle more than that.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 pm

alonso is very important in our line up , i think he is really one of our best players and we should keep him as long as we can
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:01 pm

It depends. on Tactics and new players.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Bump.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum