Khaled
guest7
BarcaKizz
36 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cristian 'The Flash' Tello - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristian 'The Flash' Tello

Post by The Sanchez Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

Decent dribblers... Decent crossers... Tello has the edge on tricks though...

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 am

Cristian Tello just like Crsitian Ronaldo is a big game flop. but he was good in another games
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:Well there was 2 occassions I can think of, 1 v 1 with Arbeloa and he went on the outside trying to kick it past.

All Arbeloa had to do was get his body in the way early (as he knew exactly where he was going) and shepard the ball out of play.

Needed to come inside once in a while to keep him honest, or fake the outside and cut in. Just a bit more diversity with the ball at his feet.

Off the ball, not much to complain about at all. He got into good positions.

This, and if memory served me well, it was at least 3 times he did that (i remember 4). Not saying he has no potential, i just thought he was shit. Criticizing him for one game does not necessarily make him bad player. His game was one dimensional and Arbeloa read him well, even though he is probably faster then Arbeloa.

I mainly blame Pep for keeping him there loger then necessary. I just hope Pep knows what he is doing and we will win the Chelsea game.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Why dosen't Pep believe in Pedro?

Because he hasnt played well consistently for coming on a calander year.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
Khaled wrote:Still, i think you're over-reacting.. Tello had a decent game, with time and more experience he will be very useful..
Other than the chance he missed (after Thiago's pass), he was okay.. again, what do u expect from him? No one said he's the new Messi..

For a player you say is "Barca's CR7", great things are expected of him. Unfortunately, Tello is not Barca material.

What was Cristiano doing when he was 20?
Imagine a 20 year old Cristiano playing this Clasico.. Would have done better than Tello?

Tello is JUST 20!!!!!!!!! Again he was good overall.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Khaled wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:
Khaled wrote:Still, i think you're over-reacting.. Tello had a decent game, with time and more experience he will be very useful..
Other than the chance he missed (after Thiago's pass), he was okay.. again, what do u expect from him? No one said he's the new Messi..

For a player you say is "Barca's CR7", great things are expected of him. Unfortunately, Tello is not Barca material.

Imagine a 20 year old Cristiano playing this Clasico.. Would have done better than Tello?

lol Ronaldo played in the Euros at just 19 years and helped Portugal reach the final. He was even featured in the Euro all star team for that year. Tello can only dream of such stuff...

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
Khaled wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:

Who is this troll?

lol Ronaldo played in the Euros at just 19 years and helped Portugal reach the final. He was even featured in the Euro all star team for that year. Tello can only dream of such stuff...

Who is this troll?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:53 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:
Khaled wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:

Who is this troll?

Who is this troll?

lol please do not be this biased. Ronaldo was already conquering Europe by 19, meanwhile Tello still cannot even get past Arlbeola. :lol!:

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:20 am

ah, what did I say? Tello and his silly single trick did it again. :lol!:

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Christian Tello 'Phone' - it makes no sense in the context of football, but it's funnier than the flash Very Happy
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:
Khaled wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:

Who is this troll?

Who is this troll?

lol please do not be this biased. Ronaldo was already conquering Europe by 19, meanwhile Tello still cannot even get past Arlbeola. :lol!:

Mate, this is his first season in the official team. It was a massive risk playing against Madrid. I don't even know what your talking about Ronaldo when he was 19, it makes no sense. Good on him for qualifying into Euro side but was his performances good? Messi has been playing a bit longer than what Ronaldo did and started a WC younger than Ronaldo and atm is a better player than Ronaldo... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 am

Atlético Madrid are interested in Cristian Tello. What do people think? Loaning him out? Does he really have a future in Barcelona?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 29, 2012 3:37 am

I don't think he has a future at the club as more than a role player. If he is content with that, he should stay.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 29, 2012 4:53 am

I still rate him highly, he has alot of potential. And he is more then just speed, he just needs to use the other tricks in his bag.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue May 29, 2012 7:39 am

He should be given one more season. He's proven to be a good impact sub and he'd happily accept this role, so we should give him a chance. He'll either improve and become a very good player or show he's not much more than a one trick pony. We should find out ourselves rather than giving up on him. He earned the chance.

Depends a lot on who Tito likes out of him, Cuenca and Afellay, based on potential ability etc...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 29, 2012 7:50 am

A good post Kizz, which accurately reflects my own view.

He is young yet, and definitely should stay at Barca for the next 2-4 years. He's still, what, 20? Pedro didn't even blossom until he was 22 iirc. He's got some particular skill sets that Barca could use and he certainly has talent and potential.

At this point in time, I don't see him becoming a starter at Barca, but then again, I hardly ever expected Pedro too, as well. He's young and needs time, he is a very rough jewel that needs polishing before anyone decides where he should be.

He could fade into oblivion, or he could become a starter for Barca- for all we know at this point in time. And if he doesn't become a starter, I would always love to have him as a guy on the bench who can come in at 60-70 mins and tear it up for the last half hour or so, he's got something we don't usually see at Barca.

Good at futsal too Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 am

danyjr wrote:Atlético Madrid are interested in Cristian Tello. What do people think? Loaning him out? Does he really have a future in Barcelona?

I like him a lot...I particularly rate a player who was once deemed surplus to needs in the cantera yet came back when he was offered first team football elsewhere...only to go to the B team!

I fear if he's loaned or transfered, we'll never see the player want to return and perhaps rightly so

He barely played half a season and demonstrated his immense value in one very simple word, speed...You can't teach it and he's not merely a racecar...Even in the futsal charity match, you can see he's got great touch and understanding with his teammates...Plus, he's a hard worker that we've come to love from La Masia

I hope he stays
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 29, 2012 12:36 pm

For 10 milion, we should definitely keep Tello. He is a player that can be important as an impact sub and especially to kill off games that we are already leading.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Tue May 29, 2012 12:49 pm

A loan wouldn't be a bad idea but I'm definitely against selling. I'd still rather keep him as opposed to loaning because of what happened this season. We can never take chances with injuries, add to that bench strength and depth is vital to our next season..so yea..fk that..keep the kid. As all of you said, he's young..has pace..plays direct football..and has a fair enough shot on him. Definitely an asset on the bench, especially against tiring teams.

Any news on whether Bojans on his way back ? That might play a part, if ever so slight. I remember hearing something about Roma forcing a buy-back ? Could easily be wrong though
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 am

If a Athletico offer 20m then I would be thinking because I don't like buying back players. WE should just loan player to clubs if we think potential is going to waste.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 30, 2012 9:48 am

With the exception of Cuenca, loanees never make it in our first team. I truly think if the club were to loan him out he would take it as a display of lack of faith.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Wed May 30, 2012 11:29 am

Well, if we're to believe MD, Tito counts on Tello for next season
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed May 30, 2012 1:39 pm

FCBarça wrote:Well, if we're to believe MD, Tito counts on Tello for next season

Yeah... they also say that he counts on every single player, plus those that are to be promoted, while also wanting at least 2 signings...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 pm

What would be your advice for Tello? Stay with Barca B for the season and hope for chances with the first team? Leave on a loan for a year. Or should he try his luck elsewhere with a permanent move?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:50 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:

What would be your advice for Tello? Stay with Barca B for the season and hope for chances with the first team? Leave on a loan for a year. Or should he try his luck elsewhere with a permanent move?

Kizz, I would like a loan deal with a possibility for a permanent. Why? Because I feel that he will have limited chances with the first team if he extends making him only available for first team. With a year's hopefully the chances he will get with Liverpool will improve his aspects of his games and be able to do well next year when he has more chances to impress (thats assuming if Afellay and Villa go... or just one of them...). First team experience with an experienced class team like Liverpool will be the way to go for him. Better off on a loan having first team experience than leaving him with the B's where he probably won't shine in terms of improvement. Others may disagree. Stay with B's or loan deal. Not in favour for him to play for first team or permanent deal yet.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Probably go for good.

He is a talented player, but would be very surprised if he ever became anything more than an impact sub for a team like ours. I think he should aim higher than that, I would advise him to anyway.

He could probably start, or at least be a consistent feature on various other teams.

But then again, Barca could be his dream. If it was me, I wouldnt want to leave my dream club unless they flat out say there is no chance for me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next