Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Myesyats on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Nice vid. I really miss those days, damn. As good as the current team is, that football was incredible, so dominant.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8470
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by CBarca on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:13 am

Can't believe we ended up losing that game ffs

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16645
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by dostoevsky on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:05 am

In this video: Jack the Lionheart chases shadows.

RG, pls respond.
avatar
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by free_cat on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:49 am

Pep Guardiola will be the last candidate in the political list for independence for the 27S plebisicitary elections in catalonia. :bow: :bow: (number 135, has no chance to be elected as parlamentary but he'll give his support).

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Winter is Coming on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:23 pm

FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi, who has a special relationship with his former coach Pep Guardiola, has revealed how it felt to play against him.

Guardiola and Messi won 14 trophies together at the Nou Camp before the Spanish coach left the club to take a sabbatical, after which he joined Bayern Munich.

They met again during last season’s Champions League semi-final and Messi explained that it is strange to come up against his former mentor.

"It is quite odd seeing him in the opposition dugout,” he told adidas.

“Everyone knows what a great relationship I have with him, and I will always be grateful for what he did for me, how he developed me as a player, the teams that he built. I will always wish him luck.

"But, when you play against somebody, you freeze those personal feelings out for the duration of the game. It is all about winning, for me and him."

Messi also stated it’s good for football that Guardiola is creating another powerhouse at Bayern Munich.

"Pep is doing great things with Bayern Munich and is creating a team similar to the one he had at Barcelona, but with different players, and subtle differences,” he added.

“He is always trying new things, and that is a good thing for the game of football.

“We want strong competition within Europe, so I am happy that Pep is creating another powerhouse of a side that can compete against the La Liga teams.”

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3649
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Myesyats on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:47 pm

"This year everyone will do what I say and how I want. I say how things go and you will listen to me. There is only one player in the world that doesn't have to listen to me - Messi."

Laughing
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8470
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by jibers on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Thought you guys might appreciate these video. The bit where Iniesta and busquets pass the ball with back heels is just disgusting.



This was great as well.

_________________
avatar
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10082
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Myesyats on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:51 am

Thanks, now I miss Xavi even more! I can't pass the ball in that manner even on video games Laughing
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8470
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by CM Pep on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:28 am

How do you guys think he will fare at Man City?

And also, what do you make of his tenure at Bayern? Would you consider him a failure if he doesn't win the CL?

_________________
avatar
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 284
Join date : 2016-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by windkick on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:20 pm

No, I don't consider him a failure if he doesn't win the Champions League. Winning that trophy is such an insanely hard thing to do, that requires so many variables as well as luck. And by the manner his team plays, and how easily they walk the Bundis, I would say he has achieved his goal and proved he can create a winning and fierce team besides his previous work he did with us. I think people expecting any manager to just up and win the Champions league every single season with every club they manege are very unrealistic.

I also don't agree he took "the easy job" going to City. I mainly hear this from Utd fans and fans of other EPL clubs (or Pep haters). City has achieved squat in the Champions League, and hasn't won the EPL or dominated the EPL in some time. So him going there, is him going to a club that's still trying to get past the "work in progress" phase of the club, since they still haven't really found an identity. If he arrives and City starts to dominate and play beautiful football then that alone will make him a success imo. Winning the UCl is also gonna be tricky. I also give him a few seasons before he really puts his stamp on City, as that club still requires allot of work before it can improve (lots of areas require to be upgraded or tinkered with, so it's gonna take a few windows)

All in all, I still rank Pep as the best manager in world football.

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
avatar
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5959
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Winter is Coming on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:36 pm

This is what Robben said,

Robben: "We are already talking in the past when we are still enjoying him! Overall it is just a great experience to work with him because with him, it’s football 24-7. He thinks constantly about how to make the team better and how to improve players."

Robben: "He’ll get some players to play in a different position not just because he thinks that better for the team but also because he thinks the qualities of the player can be used better. These little changes are quite interesting; this flexibility. Normally I played on the wing but under him I’ve played in midfield, I’ve played behind the striker, I’ve played as a striker on the right side."

Robben: "Pep failed to improve Heynckes' Bayern? "I disagree. Each team is different because it’s a new manager with his own philosophy"

Robben "I think you can also say we are better, the way we developed as a team, the way we are playing very dominant football"

Robben "Under Guardiola, We are even more flexible, we can play different systems"

Robben "Maybe before, if you win the Treble, what can you say? What can improve? You’ve won the maximum amount of titles"

Robben "Football-wise, technically, the system—we’ve developed as a team. Even more I feel the players individually have improved under"

Robben "Pep shows his emotions on the pitch and on the training pitch"

Robben "You have managers who sit still for 90 minutes on the bench and say something at half-time".

Robben "Then you've managers who are more emotional, like Klopp at Liverpool. I like it. I enjoy it. He’s there. He’s full commitment, 100%"

Robben "Pep will definitely put his philosophy on the Manchester City team"

Robben "The way Pep thinks about football, how football has to be played, that’s what he wants to bring to Manchester"

Robben "It's going to be interesting with the squad Man City has now and what players are coming in and it will be a curious project to follow"

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3649
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by CM Pep on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:24 am

@windkick wrote:No, I don't consider him a failure if he doesn't win the Champions League. Winning that trophy is such an insanely hard thing to do, that requires so many variables as well as luck. And by the manner his team plays, and how easily they walk the Bundis, I would say he has achieved his goal and proved he can create a winning and fierce team besides his previous work he did with us. I think people expecting any manager to just up and win the Champions league every single season with every club they manege are very unrealistic.

I also don't agree he took "the easy job" going to City. I mainly hear this from Utd fans and fans of other EPL clubs (or Pep haters). City has achieved squat in the Champions League, and hasn't won the EPL or dominated the EPL in some time. So him going there, is him going to a club that's still trying to get past the "work in progress" phase of the club, since they still haven't really found an identity. If he arrives and City starts to dominate and play beautiful football then that alone will make him a success imo. Winning the UCl is also gonna be tricky. I also give him a few seasons before he really puts his stamp on City, as that club still requires allot of work before it can improve (lots of areas require to be upgraded or tinkered with, so it's gonna take a few windows)

All in all, I still rank Pep as the best manager in world football.


True. I find it ridiculous that people expect him to win CL wherever he goes. He has left his mark on the team. It was a peculiar situation for him to inherit a CL winning team. I wonder how much credit he deserves if Carlo goes on to win CL at Bayern though.

Man City will be a very interesting project. I want to see him improve in his CL away ties more than anything, but there's a long way to go before that challenge comes in his way. He will have to make a mark in the PL and the competition is going to be immense.

I also think this will be a club where the youth ranks are not so heavily linked with the first team. Pep has taken advantage of a good youth system at Barca and at Bayern (maybe not to the same extent).

Do you guys see any Barca players jumping ship to City? I think maybe Alves could go.

@Winter is Coming wrote:This is what Robben said,

Robben: "We are already talking in the past when we are still enjoying him! Overall it is just a great experience to work with him because with him, it’s football 24-7. He thinks constantly about how to make the team better and how to improve players."

Robben: "He’ll get some players to play in a different position not just because he thinks that better for the team but also because he thinks the qualities of the player can be used better. These little changes are quite interesting; this flexibility. Normally I played on the wing but under him I’ve played in midfield, I’ve played behind the striker, I’ve played as a striker on the right side."

Robben: "Pep failed to improve Heynckes' Bayern? "I disagree. Each team is different because it’s a new manager with his own philosophy"

Robben "I think you can also say we are better, the way we developed as a team, the way we are playing very dominant football"

Robben "Under Guardiola, We are even more flexible, we can play different systems"

Robben "Maybe before, if you win the Treble, what can you say? What can improve? You’ve won the maximum amount of titles"

Robben "Football-wise, technically, the system—we’ve developed as a team. Even more I feel the players individually have improved under"

Robben "Pep shows his emotions on the pitch and on the training pitch"

Robben "You have managers who sit still for 90 minutes on the bench and say something at half-time".

Robben "Then you've managers who are more emotional, like Klopp at Liverpool. I like it. I enjoy it. He’s there. He’s full commitment, 100%"

Robben "Pep will definitely put his philosophy on the Manchester City team"

Robben "The way Pep thinks about football, how football has to be played, that’s what he wants to bring to Manchester"

Robben "It's going to be interesting with the squad Man City has now and what players are coming in and it will be a curious project to follow"


Some beautiful quotes right there.

_________________
avatar
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 284
Join date : 2016-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by windkick on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:52 pm

To answer you, I don't think any Barca players go to City. The only player he took from us the entire time at Bayern, was our hottest young midfield prospect that we didn't use that he already trusted from his time with us. I don't see any player currently in our squad that he could realistically pouch from us in that mold (our senior players aren't going to City).

I think City will leave us alone and look elsewhere, like the Bundis since that's what Pep is now more familiar with, to rebuild City.

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
avatar
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5959
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by CM Pep on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Oh I just checked Alves has a contract till 2017. I thought he only got a one year extension, that's why thought that he might just leave on a free to City.

_________________
avatar
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 284
Join date : 2016-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by free_cat on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:31 pm

I think he'll try to sign Thiago for City. It would be great that Thiago finnally becomes a starter and dominates the midfield by himself.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by windkick on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:34 pm

I got a feelign Bayern wouldn't sell Thiago to Pep.

But if he does sign Weigl and Thiago, City's midfield would drastically improve. I think more than likely he lands Weigl and Gundogan (Would suck to see Dortmund get super neutered after just getting back to playing at a top level)

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
avatar
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5959
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Donuts on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:53 pm

i can see pep going for bartra.. i mean he is linked to the manchester clubs prior to pep anyways.

_________________
https://i.imgur.com/i6BMgLU.gif
avatar
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:42 pm

@Winter is Coming wrote:This is what Robben said,

Robben: "We are already talking in the past when we are still enjoying him! Overall it is just a great experience to work with him because with him, it’s football 24-7. He thinks constantly about how to make the team better and how to improve players."

Robben: "He’ll get some players to play in a different position not just because he thinks that better for the team but also because he thinks the qualities of the player can be used better. These little changes are quite interesting; this flexibility. Normally I played on the wing but under him I’ve played in midfield, I’ve played behind the striker, I’ve played as a striker on the right side."

Robben: "Pep failed to improve Heynckes' Bayern? "I disagree. Each team is different because it’s a new manager with his own philosophy"

Robben "I think you can also say we are better, the way we developed as a team, the way we are playing very dominant football"

Robben "Under Guardiola, We are even more flexible, we can play different systems"

Robben "Maybe before, if you win the Treble, what can you say? What can improve? You’ve won the maximum amount of titles"

Robben "Football-wise, technically, the system—we’ve developed as a team. Even more I feel the players individually have improved under"

Robben "Pep shows his emotions on the pitch and on the training pitch"

Robben "You have managers who sit still for 90 minutes on the bench and say something at half-time".

Robben "Then you've managers who are more emotional, like Klopp at Liverpool. I like it. I enjoy it. He’s there. He’s full commitment, 100%"

Robben "Pep will definitely put his philosophy on the Manchester City team"

Robben "The way Pep thinks about football, how football has to be played, that’s what he wants to bring to Manchester"

Robben "It's going to be interesting with the squad Man City has now and what players are coming in and it will be a curious project to follow"


Arjen is spot on with everything, and it's clear how much our players have enjoyed working with Pep.
Robben has developed so much personality-wise since joining us.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23954
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by CM Pep on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:01 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Winter is Coming wrote:This is what Robben said,

Robben: "We are already talking in the past when we are still enjoying him! Overall it is just a great experience to work with him because with him, it’s football 24-7. He thinks constantly about how to make the team better and how to improve players."

Robben: "He’ll get some players to play in a different position not just because he thinks that better for the team but also because he thinks the qualities of the player can be used better. These little changes are quite interesting; this flexibility. Normally I played on the wing but under him I’ve played in midfield, I’ve played behind the striker, I’ve played as a striker on the right side."

Robben: "Pep failed to improve Heynckes' Bayern? "I disagree. Each team is different because it’s a new manager with his own philosophy"

Robben "I think you can also say we are better, the way we developed as a team, the way we are playing very dominant football"

Robben "Under Guardiola, We are even more flexible, we can play different systems"

Robben "Maybe before, if you win the Treble, what can you say? What can improve? You’ve won the maximum amount of titles"

Robben "Football-wise, technically, the system—we’ve developed as a team. Even more I feel the players individually have improved under"

Robben "Pep shows his emotions on the pitch and on the training pitch"

Robben "You have managers who sit still for 90 minutes on the bench and say something at half-time".

Robben "Then you've managers who are more emotional, like Klopp at Liverpool. I like it. I enjoy it. He’s there. He’s full commitment, 100%"

Robben "Pep will definitely put his philosophy on the Manchester City team"

Robben "The way Pep thinks about football, how football has to be played, that’s what he wants to bring to Manchester"

Robben "It's going to be interesting with the squad Man City has now and what players are coming in and it will be a curious project to follow"


Arjen is spot on with everything, and it's clear how much our players have enjoyed working with Pep.
Robben has developed so much personality-wise since joining us.


Interesting. When you say personality, you're saying on the pitch or off it? Or both?

_________________
avatar
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 284
Join date : 2016-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by CM Pep on Wed May 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Watching last night's game, I believe Pep has improved from when he was at Barca.

Or, at the very least, he has shown a side he did not show here. Maybe because of our deeply rooted Cruyffian philosophy.

He's shown such a great diversity of tactics. He still has that overthinking syndrome in away games, but has been able to handle it much better imo.

I am very excited to see his tenure at Man City. The managerial showdowns are going to be GOAT.

_________________
avatar
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 284
Join date : 2016-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed May 04, 2016 3:23 pm

@CM Pep wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Winter is Coming wrote:This is what Robben said,

Robben: "We are already talking in the past when we are still enjoying him! Overall it is just a great experience to work with him because with him, it’s football 24-7. He thinks constantly about how to make the team better and how to improve players."

Robben: "He’ll get some players to play in a different position not just because he thinks that better for the team but also because he thinks the qualities of the player can be used better. These little changes are quite interesting; this flexibility. Normally I played on the wing but under him I’ve played in midfield, I’ve played behind the striker, I’ve played as a striker on the right side."

Robben: "Pep failed to improve Heynckes' Bayern? "I disagree. Each team is different because it’s a new manager with his own philosophy"

Robben "I think you can also say we are better, the way we developed as a team, the way we are playing very dominant football"

Robben "Under Guardiola, We are even more flexible, we can play different systems"

Robben "Maybe before, if you win the Treble, what can you say? What can improve? You’ve won the maximum amount of titles"

Robben "Football-wise, technically, the system—we’ve developed as a team. Even more I feel the players individually have improved under"

Robben "Pep shows his emotions on the pitch and on the training pitch"

Robben "You have managers who sit still for 90 minutes on the bench and say something at half-time".

Robben "Then you've managers who are more emotional, like Klopp at Liverpool. I like it. I enjoy it. He’s there. He’s full commitment, 100%"

Robben "Pep will definitely put his philosophy on the Manchester City team"

Robben "The way Pep thinks about football, how football has to be played, that’s what he wants to bring to Manchester"

Robben "It's going to be interesting with the squad Man City has now and what players are coming in and it will be a curious project to follow"


Arjen is spot on with everything, and it's clear how much our players have enjoyed working with Pep.
Robben has developed so much personality-wise since joining us.


Interesting. When you say personality, you're saying on the pitch or off it? Or both?


On the pitch, mainly hmm
I'm not aware of any off the pitch personality problems of his hmm

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23954
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by CM Pep on Wed May 04, 2016 3:56 pm

That's what I was wondering too.

_________________
avatar
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 284
Join date : 2016-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Kebab on Fri May 06, 2016 11:15 am

Sometimes i feel like people love him as a person rather than a coach
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 603
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Cruijf on Fri May 06, 2016 2:49 pm

It's actually the opposite for me Laughing

He seems like a snobby jerk to be honest, but as a coach he's a genius.

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."
avatar
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Winter is Coming on Fri May 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Yeah I think Ibra said that he's good as a coach, but sh!t as a person.

I'd also add it more seems like if your good with him he's good with you, but if you aren't he's a complete d!ck Laughing


Last edited by Winter is Coming on Fri May 06, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3649
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Kebab on Fri May 06, 2016 3:32 pm

See how pretty his reaction is.how can you hate him
Ibra himself is the problem.he called mourinho a good person
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 603
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Pep Guardiola : El Puto Amo!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum