Gerard Pique

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Myesyats on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:45 am

Ronaldo never got punished for kicking and punching that guy in the face either.

It's no suprise.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8885
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Myesyats on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Pique on his celebrations: "I'm not sorry for anything. I am like this and I will not change. I want Madrid to lose, always."

‘For me it’s a symphony when they whistle me at the Bernabeu’

Piqué: "I was talking to Iker before the Atleti game when they lost 4-0 and I told him 'I hope they score 4 on you'."

"When Madrid played against Juventus in the Champions League semi-final, I was wearing a Gigi Buffon shirt"
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8885
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by futbol on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:02 pm

He invited ppl to a presser to tell them he's collecting mushrooms? Good for him.

_________________
@Unique wrote:i came home drunk last night and found my wife in bed with a black guy.



futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10457
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by windkick on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:21 pm

linetty wrote:Pique on his celebrations: "I'm not sorry for anything. I am like this and I will not change. I want Madrid to lose, always."

‘For me it’s a symphony when they whistle me at the Bernabeu’

Piqué: "I was talking to Iker before the Atleti game when they lost 4-0 and I told him 'I hope they score 4 on you'."

"When Madrid played against Juventus in the Champions League semi-final, I was wearing a Gigi Buffon shirt"


Bravo Smile

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
avatar
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6047
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Lucifer on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:20 am

"With the quality we have up front, if we can keep a clean sheet in almost all matches, it almost guarantees victory" - Pique
avatar
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6320
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by futbol on Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Great game by him and Mascherano. Been a while I've seen them totally dominate like this in defense.

Crazy how many players perform so well these days. Only Alba is doing nothing of note.

_________________
@Unique wrote:i came home drunk last night and found my wife in bed with a black guy.



futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10457
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Myesyats on Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:39 pm

https://twitter.com/3gerardpique/status/678573780977983488

gig at arbeloa and albiol i think
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8885
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Sivart on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:52 pm



Good. Wish he would do it sooner. He was scrutinized again today by the press, for cutting the sleeves of his shirt. Because there was the spain flag on it, and there wasnt. Ramos also cut his sleeves, to make it even more pathetic.
avatar
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by rincon on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:08 am

Ramos didn't cut his sleeve, he wore the long sleeve jersey. Thats only Pique being special.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11680
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Myesyats on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Great decision. His heart is clearly not with Spain.
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8885
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Sivart on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:00 pm

@rincon wrote:Ramos didn't cut his sleeve, he wore the long sleeve jersey. Thats only Pique being special.


avatar
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by rincon on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Read the post, that's the long sleeve jersey, which doesn't have the color accents. Even the federation released a picture of the shirt because of this.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11680
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Madvillain on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:30 pm

That's the long sleeve? Laughing

Seriously though, Piqué always rocks the long sleeve kits. Actual long sleeve kits, not this BS. This must've pissed him off. Laughing

_________________

Flash,Thundlr
avatar
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 606
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 30

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by rincon on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:51 pm

:facepalm: jesus christ. He rolled up the shirt when he left the field. Yes, that is a fully long sleeve shirt, use common sense, you can even see it rolled up. :facepalm:

Pique had a short sleeve and he cut the ends off.

"la RFEF quiere aclarar que dicho remate solo existe en la camiseta Adidas de mangas cortas, y no en la de mangas largas, que es la que usó Piqué en el encuentro. Esta ausencia de remate puede observarse en la camiseta de su compañero, Sergio Ramos que sí la utilizó larga"

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/10/10/seleccion/1476051002_177873.html
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11680
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Myesyats on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:20 pm

omg who gives a crap, it's obvious he prefer Catalunya whats the big deal, it's his life
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8885
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Sivart on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:10 pm

@rincon wrote::facepalm: jesus christ. He rolled up the shirt when he left the field. Yes, that is a fully long sleeve shirt, use common sense, you can even see it rolled up. :facepalm:

Pique had a short sleeve and he cut the ends off.

"la RFEF quiere aclarar que dicho remate solo existe en la camiseta Adidas de mangas cortas, y no en la de mangas largas, que es la que usó Piqué en el encuentro. Esta ausencia de remate puede observarse en la camiseta de su compañero, Sergio Ramos que sí la utilizó larga"

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/10/10/seleccion/1476051002_177873.html


No, Pique cut the sleeves from a long sleeve jersey, for confort. He always wear long sleeves, not short ones. That's actually written there in spanish, in your post. Rfef defended Pique from all the madness about that, that's why they issued a press release.

Here in english:
http://www.sefutbol.com/en/official-press-release-controversy-regarding-gerard-piques-jersey
rfef wrote:Regarding the controversy generated due to the footballer Gerard Piqué modifying his jersey, the RFEF wishes to clear the situation about the long-sleeve jersey used does not contain the country's colours

The Royal Spanish Football Federation wishes to show its support to the international footballer Gerard Piqué about the controversy regarding the cut made on his jersey in the match against Albania.

On the contrary to what some malicious comments where the Spanish player was accused of cutting the sleeves of the jersey to avoid wearing the band with the national colours. In this regard, the RFEF wishes to explain that said band on the Adidas jersey only exists in the short sleeve version, and not on the long sleeve, which is the one Piqué used in the match. The absence of the bands can be seen on the intact version of the jersey worn by teammate Sergio Ramos, who did use the long sleeve.

Gerard Piqué cut the sleeve with the sole aim of playing more comfortably, the same way other players have done on many occasions.

The unjustified criticisms towards Gerard Piqué have provoked the player to think of leaving the Spanish National Team after the Russia World Cup: "I have tried everything, but I can't bare this anymore, today's issue of the sleeves is the the straw that breaks the camel. They've managed to make me lose the excitement of coming here and although after Russia I'll only be 31, I'll leave."

That was the point from all the insanity. There was no spanish colors in the sleeves Pique cut. ramos cut his sleeves too, that's not just rolled up. And had them sewed on.



There's obviously some issue with the long sleeve version of the jersey.


As' director Relaño even issue an apology to Pique, for all that:

http://opinion.as.com/opinion/2016/10/10/portada/1476092085_864247.html
avatar
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 am

Why are you guys still arguing about this? AS apologized, clearly Pique was in the right...

I would sue for defamation, make sure the guy who wrote this and the editor who approved it both get fired, and for AS to get a punitive fine. Spanish media gets away with far too much bullshit, spanish players could be more litigious.

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23390
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by free_cat on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:56 am

Defamation is when you accuse someone of something ilegal... so no case there.

Anyway, Spain is a big joke. The whole country was more worried about Pique's sleeves than having a declared bunch of thieves at the government for a while.

Hope we can break up this farse soon.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by rincon on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:35 am

@Sivart wrote:
That was the point from all the insanity. There was no spanish colors in the sleeves Pique cut. ramos cut his sleeves too, that's not just rolled up. And had them sewed on.

As' director Relaño even issue an apology to Pique, for all that:

http://opinion.as.com/opinion/2016/10/10/portada/1476092085_864247.html


:brickwall: I don't care about whatever Pique did, its a ridiculous issue thats made too big a deal. I'm just trying to clear that nonsense on Ramos, no matter how much you try to make it so, Ramos (who I am absolutely not a fan of) didn't cut anything off. Its in that very text in the link I posted from the RFEF, I guess you don't speak Spanish. It states that he wore the long sleeve, and kept it so. There is no need to accuse other players of anything just to protect one you like. No one in the press accused Ramos of anything, cause he didn't do anything. The RFEF clarified it too. Done discussing this nonsense.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11680
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:58 pm

@free_cat wrote:Defamation is when you accuse someone of something ilegal... so no case there.

Anyway, Spain is a big joke. The whole country was more worried about Pique's sleeves than having a declared bunch of thieves at the government for a while.

Hope we can break up this farse soon.

Libel then?

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23390
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Sivart on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm

@rincon wrote:
@Sivart wrote:
That was the point from all the insanity. There was no spanish colors in the sleeves Pique cut. ramos cut his sleeves too, that's not just rolled up. And had them sewed on.

As' director Relaño even issue an apology to Pique, for all that:

http://opinion.as.com/opinion/2016/10/10/portada/1476092085_864247.html


:brickwall: I don't care about whatever Pique did, its a ridiculous issue thats made too big a deal. I'm just trying to clear that nonsense on Ramos, no matter how much you try to make it so, Ramos (who I am absolutely not a fan of) didn't cut anything off. Its in that very text in the link I posted from the RFEF, I guess you don't speak Spanish. It states that he wore the long sleeve, and kept it so. There is no need to accuse other players of anything just to protect one you like. No one in the press accused Ramos of anything, cause he didn't do anything. The RFEF clarified it too. Done discussing this nonsense.

I do speak spanish. Guess you don't, as you said Pique cut off the sleeve from a short jersey, when that same text says he cut it from a long sleeve. And the pic itself is proof enough, ramos did cut it. Just a bit less than Pique did. That's not only a rolled sleeve, it's clearly shorter. Keep your condescending smileys if that make you feel superior, champ. It's funny Laughing
avatar
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Belgera on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:09 pm

Pique's interview, translated by https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne

About the captaincy:

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/786684308639588352/photo/1

On the pranks, hazing and the differences between United and Barça:

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/786870574249283584/photo/1

On rivalry with Madrid, Ramos, Cristiano:

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/786881525170180096/photo/1


Last edited by Belgera on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Belgera
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Belgera on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:13 pm

How the relationship with Shakira started:

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/786690812834942976

About life after Messi:

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/786697310252269569

Experience, being a leader, competing, training:

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/786703457382170624

Catalunya and the independence:

https://twitter.com/DianaKristinne/status/786708845292847106




Belgera
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerard Pique

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum