Private torrent

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Spooony on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:55 am

@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Just because you can be a leech doesn't mean you should.
It's not fair to the seeding community.
Tell that to the creator of every Torrent client.
I'm sure they endorse the SHARING of data Smile
Not all torrented data is illegal.
So does bitthief. Have you ever used it? No
Plus the post title Private torrent? WTF? Few people share its privately. Is that sharing with anyone? No. I will bitthioef your arse say what you want I will use it. I cannot hear you cry it is unfair! it is unfair! Boohoo
So you downloading data and not uploading it to other people is 'sharing'?
Yes you can share with other bitthief clients TIT-4-TAT.
Is uploading private torrents sharing?

Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:30 pm

The files you download, are they public or private?

_________________

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5062
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Spooony on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm

@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:The files you download, are they public or private?
The files are on other peoples computers. The file telling the client on which PC's they are, are uploaded to a private site if its a private torrent and uploaded to a public site like PB if its not a private torrent.

_________________

Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:31 pm

==
Do you download from public or private sites, essentially?

_________________

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5062
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Spooony on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 pm

@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:==
Do you download from public or private sites, essentially?
Public. But private too as some private ones has made a specific client to download their torrents only. IMO a specific client? What is hiding there in the coding that you want me to use xxx torrent client to download the torrents you provide. Alarm bells go off. So I bitthief their arses

Plus what is the idea behind a private torrent?

_________________

Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:35 am

@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:==
Do you download from public or private sites, essentially?
Public. But private too as some private ones has made a specific client to download their torrents only. IMO a specific client? What is hiding there in the coding that you want me to use xxx torrent client to download the torrents you provide. Alarm bells go off. So I bitthief their arses

Plus what is the idea behind a private torrent?
Razz, I forgot the topic of the thread in the heat of the argument :facepalm:.

_________________

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5062
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Spooony on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 pm

@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:==
Do you download from public or private sites, essentially?
Public. But private too as some private ones has made a specific client to download their torrents only. IMO a specific client? What is hiding there in the coding that you want me to use xxx torrent client to download the torrents you provide. Alarm bells go off. So I bitthief their arses

Plus what is the idea behind a private torrent?
Razz, I forgot the topic of the thread in the heat of the argument :facepalm:.
Argument? No my friend. I do not argue really. I just voice my opinion if I do not agree with someone else opinion. But everyone is still entitled to one if I agree or not. If you later agree with me or do not agree with my does not make me hate you. Its just a different look out on a aspect IMO

_________________

Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 pm

@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:==
Do you download from public or private sites, essentially?
Public. But private too as some private ones has made a specific client to download their torrents only. IMO a specific client? What is hiding there in the coding that you want me to use xxx torrent client to download the torrents you provide. Alarm bells go off. So I bitthief their arses

Plus what is the idea behind a private torrent?
Razz, I forgot the topic of the thread in the heat of the argument :facepalm:.
Argument? No my friend. I do not argue really. I just voice my opinion if I do not agree with someone else opinion. But everyone is still entitled to one if I agree or not. If you later agree with me or do not agree with my does not make me hate you. Its just a different look out on a aspect IMO
You were voicing the opposite opinion, id est, an argument.

_________________

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5062
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Spooony on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:48 pm

@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:==
Do you download from public or private sites, essentially?
Public. But private too as some private ones has made a specific client to download their torrents only. IMO a specific client? What is hiding there in the coding that you want me to use xxx torrent client to download the torrents you provide. Alarm bells go off. So I bitthief their arses

Plus what is the idea behind a private torrent?
Razz, I forgot the topic of the thread in the heat of the argument :facepalm:.
Argument? No my friend. I do not argue really. I just voice my opinion if I do not agree with someone else opinion. But everyone is still entitled to one if I agree or not. If you later agree with me or do not agree with my does not make me hate you. Its just a different look out on a aspect IMO
You were voicing the opposite opinion, id est, an argument.
Always? I disagree yes. But I have good reason for doing so and can backup my opinions especially if I have knowledge or experience in a certain matter. I have been 18 years in the PC and networking business so I picked up a couple of things. You can have a look here its a guide I made.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1029025/malware-removal-guide

Btw easy way to find torrents go here
www.turbogalaxy.org

Just type in what you want and it will get the bewst ones for you from all the sites

_________________

Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Eighteen years, and your profile says you're twenty-seven Suspect.

_________________

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5062
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Spooony on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:22 pm

@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Eighteen years, and your profile says you're twenty-seven Suspect.
A suspect for protecting my privacy?

_________________

Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 pm

@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Eighteen years, and your profile says you're twenty-seven Suspect.
A suspect for protecting my privacy?
I don't think you've used suspect properly, but okay cheers.

_________________

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5062
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Spooony on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:14 pm

@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
@Spooony wrote:
@beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Eighteen years, and your profile says you're twenty-seven Suspect.
A suspect for protecting my privacy?
I don't think you've used suspect properly, but okay cheers.
I've been a suspect since 95

_________________

Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:20 pm

If that's what I think it means...

_________________

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5062
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by II Capitano on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Can someone send me an invite to one of the private ones, please?

II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 22

https://twitter.com/#!/UtdWeekly

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:48 pm

anyone here has a torrentleech invite?

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21845
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Private torrent

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum