Shamirr
Lord Hades
BarcaLearning
hrealmadrid
VanDeezNuts
Onyx
12 posters

Go down

Pepe and Ramos give the ball away too much Empty Pepe and Ramos give the ball away too much

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Pepe hoofs way too much and clears the ball when he should just pass it.

Ramos gives the ball away a few times every game and hoofs as well.

They need to stay composed and keep it simple. They're reckless too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Pepe and Ramos give the ball away too much Empty Re: Pepe and Ramos give the ball away too much

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 pm

pepe is the source of giving the ball away and hoofing.

this match is not a good example to draw from- seems kneejerk on the ramos side because typically he is very good on the ball one of the best in the world, and only hoofs if necessary

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Pepe and Ramos give the ball away too much Empty Re: Pepe and Ramos give the ball away too much

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Stop kneejerking ffs

The ground was horrible we ended up hoffinf it cus passing along the ground simply was not working lmao

Even Xabi Alonso only had 77% pass completion, he's usually in the 90's. Then you have Ozil on 71% and Khedira on 70%. That's the TOP THREE ffs lmao.

I put money down on a 1 nil win cus I know how bad the ground is there. Rayo have only conceded 13 goals there in 12 games and we are talking about a newly promoted team as well.

I always knew we would struggle there, hell even Jose knew we would struggle highlighting the difficulty of playing on such and pitch and that the game would be very complicated.

The high turnovers were to be expected, the ball would stick in some places and then bobble up in others.

Now please stop kneejerking and start watching games

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm

It's not necessarily a knee jerk thread Crimson, not in reference to Pepe at least. He consistently hoofs the ball away, and he always has. He used to be better at it but has really declined in recent years.

Now I'm going to go back to watching Pool struggle against Cardiff haha Twisted Evil
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Yeh I agree the pitch was bad, but Pepe's been hoofing a lot recently even on normal pitches.

I mean he does it 80% of the time. He just isn't composed enough on the ball. He's also very reckless and haphazard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

mtfootball wrote:Yeh I agree the pitch was bad, but Pepe's been hoofing a lot recently even on normal pitches.

I mean he does it 80% of the time. He just isn't composed enough on the ball. He's also very reckless and haphazard.

Pepe's longballs are Jose designed

It's typical Jose to have a no nonsense defender paired with a ball playing one for the CB's.

Pepe wouldn't still be playing if he wasn't supposed to be doing what he is doing.

I agree he sucks at it, but I get the purpose of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Pepe has always done it though. Since day one.

Fully agree with Crim though.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm

What happened with the Ramos > Pique argument? :vagi:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 am

ramos is so much better there is no scope for arguement left , simple as ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:31 am

BarcaLearning wrote:What happened with the Ramos > Pique argument? :vagi:

if you come into our section can you please refrain from derailing the thread?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:01 am

vanDEEZ wrote:

if you come into our section can you please refrain from derailing the thread?

Not only that but it's blatant flat out trolling.

JD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:24 am

Ramos short pass to Varane, Vanrane makes the decision. Pepe attacks players in Serie A or EPL...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 am

BL isn't trolling IMO, many of you said that Ramos is a better ball playing CB than Pique and now some are saying he hoofs it

It was ridiculous from the beginning becouse he isn't better than Pique anyways
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:32 am

were not talking about pique. the constant madrid v barca comparisons are so ridiculously over done. we have all heard of them from messi v ronaldo, ramos v pique, ozil v iniesta.. we have seen them all this topic does not concern anything except ramos and pepe.

comparisons should be left to the rb section or what ever they call it these days.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 pm

It's just Ramos looses concentration a few times every game. That doesn't mean he's lost his abilities though.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Don't expect your warning level to regain back to 100% with posts like these.

-25%

@Se7en
I might let him off with that in the general section but not in here.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 pm

JD the enforcer Clubber
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm

how many times until this person is banned from our section?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm not banning anyone in our section. I just tell troublemakers to stay away for awhile.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Pepe hoofs the ball and after our most difficult away game...........Ramos is now a hoofer. Oh my.........................
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah I agree, it's really frustrating to see everytime Ramos gets the ball he just hoof it into nowhere. he must act calm like Xabi but maybe that's a big task.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 pm

As long as the defense is getting shut outs or only letting 1 goal in is there anything to really complain about. Theyre defenders and they're doing their job. You CBs should only have to be making back passes to the goalie horizontal or diagonal passes to the outside backs and 5 yard forward passes. Anything more isn't needed.
If your CBs are constantly hoofing the ball upfield its probably because your CMs arnt open and/or they CB is receiving the ball with a stupid back pass and is immediately under pressure.
Unless the cb is blasting the ball out with 15 yards of space than there's no real problem with your CB's ball skills. I'd rather have Pepe blast the ball out so the defense can reset than Piqué losing the ball under pressure because he won't hoof it and give up a goal.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
Don't expect your warning level to regain back to 100% with posts like these.

-25%

@Se7en
I might let him off with that in the general section but not in here.

Meh, well Ive conclude this section should be a no touch then Shocked
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:47 pm

pepe has always hoofed the ball ,kind of a no nonsense type of defender.. ramos is a bit more cultured but he does have a tendency to give away the ball at times.. thats why alonso is important , often making that transition from defence to attack

and quite frankly none of they have displayed david luiz type tendencied dribbling the ball out of defense etc which would cause me any alarm
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm

mtfootball wrote:Pepe hoofs way too much and clears the ball when he should just pass it.

Ramos gives the ball away a few times every game and hoofs as well.

They need to stay composed and keep it simple. They're reckless too.

He dosen't hoof.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down