Pro Evo 2012 - Best video on Link Feints

Go down

Pro Evo 2012 - Best video on Link Feints

Post by _LMG_10_ on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14 pm

This video makes it VERY easy to learn link feints. It also shows you how/when to use them.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro Evo 2012 - Best video on Link Feints

Post by The Lizard King on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:58 am

Stopped watching about halfway through when the guy linked like 4 feints together..which just doesn't make sense to me. I normally stick to having one move, or two at the most, linked together. That maintains some essence of player and ball control...for me anyway..

Other than that, the first few links were useful. I'll probably give em a try later on, once my ps3 is fixed.

Also, off topic : anyone play pro evo on the PC ? Im thinking of giving it a download..just wanna know whether it's worth learning an entire new system of play ( i'll probably have to start out as a beginner or sumthin )

Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 am

@The Lizard King wrote:Stopped watching about halfway through when the guy linked like 4 feints together..which just doesn't make sense to me. I normally stick to having one move, or two at the most, linked together. That maintains some essence of player and ball control...for me anyway..

Other than that, the first few links were useful. I'll probably give em a try later on, once my ps3 is fixed.

Also, off topic : anyone play pro evo on the PC ? Im thinking of giving it a download..just wanna know whether it's worth learning an entire new system of play ( i'll probably have to start out as a beginner or sumthin )

That was the PC version you were watching. There's a wired xbox controller hooked up to the PC, and my buddy did the link feints. We also got the HDTV hooked up at 1080p. So it's exactly like playing on the Xbox/PS3

It's really nice and it's got very smooth gameplay. Also lots of mods available.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 am

That's very interesting. I never really considered the prospect of hooking my laptop up with a joystick. My ps3 got the YLOD and I'm flat broke..so PC gaming's come to my rescue.

I'm gna google whether it's possible to use a Ps3 joystick on my laptop Very Happy I just don't want to adapt to a whole new system, and then have to revert back to joystick controls. Very picky about my gaming flow, especially when it comes to pro evo. Thanks for the input LMG

Edit : http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/45610/how-to-use-your-ps-3-controllers-as-a-joystick-for-your-windows-pc/

Great success ! Apparently I can even activate the bluetooth function and use the joystick wirelessly Very Happy Very Happy

Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum