:{Mr.Mustachio!
DV7
messixaviesta
Albiceleste
Khaled
62 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  - Page 6 Empty Re: "El Niño Maravilla": Alexis Sanchez

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am

El Nino Maravilla Laughing.This guy will never achieve 5% of what Villa has done in his career.After Villa fully recovers and/if we buy a new winger him and Tello should never start for the first-team again.

vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  - Page 6 Empty Re: "El Niño Maravilla": Alexis Sanchez

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 am

Give him time, he just needs to be given freedom like he is for Chile. Ffs our coaches should just let players play their natural game, not turning them into something their not. Seriously, just go and watch Alexis for Chile and you'll think its his twin or something.

I know what he's going through though, when I played for a semi-pro football team our coach had this strict system where I was required to curb my natural game for the sake of the team. This team was a long ball team, so any fancy stuff was frowned upon. It was just defender kicks it forward to striker, striker heads it down to midfielders, who would then either shoot, pass out wide to winger(me) to cross, or pass it back to defenders if those two options weren't available.

It was crap! It made players look bad when we were actually very good, otherwise we wouldnt be playing semi-pro level. I had to leave to join a new club which let me play my best football. If Alexis has to leave Barca to play his best football something would be wrong.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 am

The thing is most of us could be patient with him to gell in some more, but the diving... my eyes can't take it anymore. I mean a little diving is not that bad, but he is worst than Di Maria, and i thought i will not see such a diver in years to come. Now we have one in our team.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 am

Gel some more?
Come on, he has been here for a season.
The diving doesn't bother me. It bothers me that he is crap at it. Very Happy

Last edited by free_cat on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 am

Playing with Alexis against Mid-table-Big teams is like playing with a man down.Absolutely useless most of the time and in addition to that,he dives atleast once every game.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 am

free_cat wrote:Gel some more?
Come on, he has been here for a season.
The diving doesn't bother me. It bothers me that he is crap at it. Very Happy

Actually i do mind a lot. The problem is that when Bussi dives for instance, he dives when there is a contact, so it is really hard to hate on him, you might dislike him or his actions, but not hate. Also, he does not do it every game. Tell me about Alexis? Hi dived at least once in every game with or without a slightest contact. It is *bleep* disgusting to watch that.

I think he, as Cesc plays a bit better centrally, but hey, we have Messi there so i do not see them getting that spot.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:56 am

Obviously needs to improve and he needs blokes like Villa, Tello and Afellay to compete for his spot to make him work harder. Dribbling needs to improve and running at a defender 1 v 1 needs to improve as well
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:35 pm

His last game was almost shit as well. And dived again. I actually think Tello is better, I did not liked him as well, but he is improving while Alexis is stil below average the most. I hope we sell hime this transfer window. We already got Villa coming back, Cuenca will be ready by then I hope. Sadly, we were ripped off again.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm

His diving is embarassing.Constantly dives when by staying up,can create some danger.Needs to be benched.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Barcelona is playing him in the wrong position. He needs to play in the centre.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Sure, they should just move Messi out of the center.

BTW. position has to do nothing with diving attitude. He is unbelievable!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Has nothing to do with Messi, in fact you shouldn't play him at all when playing 4-3-3. Needs to be deployed up front in 3-3-4/3-4-3 formation with Leo behind him.

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  - Page 6 538493_F_C__Barcelona
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Feel even worse for afellay.. he's way better then sanchez..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:28 pm

For someone who has awful decision making, isint that a bit risky playing as a CF? Sanchez that is.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 pm

I can't believe that some people here were saying that Sanchez is better than Di Maria @ 2011.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:49 pm

First let me say he was never a perfect fit for Barça really, as none of their signings have been in the past two season in my opinion. But if you have a good player you might as well find a use for him, and I insist that is not on the wing but in the centre.

Nevertheless, he is a player whom has a fantastic upper body strength and can hold the ball well inside the opposition 12 yard box and has a fairly good understanding with Messi, which allows them to perform one-twos in tight spaces. He also makes very good runs behind the opposition defenders, dragging a defender out wide thus opening up space for Messi or simply beating his man using his pace. Unfortunately his finishing is pretty poor, hence why he isn't a perfect fit for number 9 role.

I do not understand why the coach insists on using him on the wing as he has been pretty useless there. On the other hand he is always involved in Barcelona's attacks when he plays more centrally.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 pm

danyjr wrote:First let me say he was never a perfect fit for Barça really, as none of their signings have been in the past two season in my opinion. But if you have a good player you might as well find a use for him, and I insist that is not on the wing but in the centre.

Nevertheless, he is a player whom has a fantastic upper body strength and can hold the ball well inside the opposition 12 yard box and has a fairly good understanding with Messi, which allows them to perform one-twos in tight spaces. He also makes very good runs behind the opposition defenders, dragging a defender out wide thus opening up space for Messi or simply beating his man using his pace. Unfortunately his finishing is pretty poor, hence why he isn't a perfect fit for number 9 role.

I do not understand why the coach insists on using him on the wing as he has been pretty useless there. On the other hand he is always involved in Barcelona's attacks when he plays more centrally.

Until he decides to dive and loose the advantage he has...
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 am

so dissapointed in him right now...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 am

If Alexis has to play in the center as Danyjr says, best thing we can do is sell him.
He is not a geat goalscorer and Villa is much better than him as striker as he has the same mobility and he can score a ball that doesn't fall perfectly in his right foot.

Only thing Alexis has over other forwards at Barcelona is his heading ability, but being 1.70 he will never be a huge threat.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Sanchez is one of our fastest and great on counter attack with Messi and Pedro, Sanchez only has one competitor for his spot realistically and it's Tello, when we move into our 3 defense and full on attack Sanchez plays better in the middle infront of Messi and Tello feeding him
in otherwords Sanchez has not much use in him but still a good bench player if he can find his form or atleast become average
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:17 pm

I feel sorry for Barcelona fans for not having witnessed the real Alexis. Ever since I first watched him in Chile national team I thought he was going to be a hit in Europe. But I have to also admit that he didn't grow as much as I thought he would. His biggest problem is his tactical awareness, he works so hard but he usually makes wrong decisions. And his passing was never up to Barcelona standards, which is why I feared for his chances when he joined Barcelona.

At the end of the day though, he works hard and I personally prefer a bad player who works hard than an awesome player who walks around the pitch. Was he worth all that money? Perhaps not. Do I think he is crap? No way. And you have to be honest, he hasn't played all that bad when he's moved to the centre.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 pm

I just think that maybe Barcelona is the wrong type of team for him. In a more counterattacking team he would probably work wonders.

We really needed a striker back then though, and while I would have like Aguero to come, I'm not sure if he would have been the solution either.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Sanchez would work wonders in a counter attack system, he struggles in tight spaces.

He performed wonderfully for Udinese and Chile he's not a bad player he's just a victim of the style of play and not being able to adapt.

Aguero would not work either he's poor in wide areas, what Barca would need is someone who could dribble,pass,comfortable in tight spaces, explosive,good off the ball movement and good finishing.

A lot to ask for.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 pm

danyjr wrote:
And you have to be honest, he hasn't played all that bad when he's moved to the centre.

Why do you insist with this? If he's only good in the center, we'd better sell him. We've got Messi and Villa who are MUCH better than him in the center, and Cesc too who is at least as good as Sanchez.

Aguero would have done well in the wing for us. He is similar to Villa, only a better dribler, and Villa does very well in his role as left-forward. Aguero could adapt with no problem. A pity we stupidly went for this guy.

Anyway, we'll have Deulofeu coming from the B, and Tello and Cuenca already there to do what he can't do.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 am

Cesc pulls a better fight in the center then Sanchez as-well xD
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:48 am

We should start a campaign to only play him on the left or the center - he's near invisible on the right. I don't understand why Pedro plays on the left and Alexis on the right when Pedro can play just as good as the RW.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next