BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
dmize
Amar
22 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:20 pm

On that last play Durant stepped out to double team LeBron but only for a split second then he realized by doing so someone would be open.. And D-Wade was jumping up and down for a pass so maybe LeBron thought Durant would double team him all the way through and decided to feed Wade who was almost screaming for the ball so it's not as cowardly as it seems..

I still think he should have realized he had quite a few time on the clock and either created some space and pulled up or if the double team came, try to drive and create a foul or dish to another player

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 pm

I thought that play Thibs ran at the end for the Deron 3 was genius. Deron just didn't hit the shot. That's the one problem with the East team I feel, no real consistent outside threats. LeBron; he can make them, albeit not consistently. Wade; never has been great from 3. Rose; he got hot from 3 last night and has improved but still isn't elite in this respect. Melo; good from 3 but definitely not elite. I feel like Deron Williams was the best option they had.

Pierce was horrible, everytime he came in the game he chucked up some horrible shots. I think he made one three that helped, otherwise everytime he came in, the West's lead grew. They shoulda left Pierce at home and brought Ray-Ray.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Agree it was a great play for Deron, and it was on line too, just short.

Yeah, the Wade foul wasnt meant to hurt but he sure caught him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Thanks for the very in-depth tips guys, I really appreciate it. I'll let you know how it works out. Thanks again Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 pm

He didnt even check what's up with Kobe , wich is strange since this is a game for fun ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:38 am

I thought it was insane the Kobe kept playing lmao

Before that foul I felt Kobe was on his way to another MVP.

In any case I still have yet to see anything that shows even in the smallest way that Bryant can be as good as the legends of the game like Kobe, like Jordan, like Magic.

Nothing at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 am

Crimson wrote:I thought it was insane the Kobe kept playing lmao

Before that foul I felt Kobe was on his way to another MVP.

In any case I still have yet to see anything that shows even in the smallest way that Bryant can be as good as the legends of the game like Kobe, like Jordan, like Magic.

Nothing at all.

Who lol?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I think he means Lebron?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Sam Smith on NBA.com

Pau Gasol: He probably has the best chance of being traded among the current and former All-Star players. The Lakers are woefully short in the backcourt and with depth and athleticism. He was in that aborted preseason deal to the Rockets, and their interest is said to remain the most significant. The deal that’s been most speculated is Gasol for Luis Scola and Kyle Lowry. The Rockets are said to be high on Goran Dragic and Jonny Flynn to replace Lowry, and the Lakers desperately need a point guard under Mike Brown’s system. This is a deal, denied for now, that benefits both teams and seems likely to be made.

Chances of Gasol being dealt: 75 percent.

Suspect
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:12 pm

They might as well have let Melo take the shot though.I expect no less from Thibs, Doc is probably the best play caller in the leauge, he's picked up a couple things.

Even Rose lol......

Rasheed likely signed because Bynum has 0 backup :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:38 am

Le Samourai wrote:They might as well have let Melo take the shot though.I expect no less from Thibs, Doc is probably the best play caller in the leauge, he's picked up a couple things.

Doc/Thibs was an awesome combo while it lasted
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 am

The Franchise wrote:I think he means Lebron?

But LeBron was clearly the best player on the floor, even if it was just an all-star game Suspect

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:54 am

Yeah I meant LeBron excuse my sleep dep stupidity.

LeBron wasn't the best player on the floor, because the best player doesn't turnover the ball so ridiculously with the game to win and time running out on the clock.

As it always is with LeBron choking when it matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:07 am

Crimson wrote:Yeah I meant LeBron excuse my sleep dep stupidity.

LeBron wasn't the best player on the floor, because the best player doesn't turnover the ball so ridiculously with the game to win and time running out on the clock.

LOL.. He did mess up at the end but he's the one that led the come back.. Who was better that game? Kobe was playing as if it was a regular season game, mid range jumpers and shit from the get go, anybody in that Allstar game could do that.. Durant was clearly gunning for the MVP, he shot almost every time he had the ball, even his coach almost never subbed him off, it seemed like he played the whole game..

LeBron let the game come to him and ended up with as many points as KD, in addition to lifting the East to a near victory.. If it wasn't for D-Wade dropping that pass at the end the East could have won
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 am

LeBron choked get over it, he led them back into the game back but couldn't finish the job which means it was all for nothing.

Kobe would of won MVP had he not broken his nose and played with a concussion the rest of the game. And yet Kobe still managed enough to put LeBron off his game.

The Durantula got the 36 points was on the winning team and without him the West would of lost, ergo best player and MVP all of which the commentators/experts agreed on.

If LeBron had completed the job and not choked under pressure then I agree he would of deserved MVP as it was it didn't happen and the Durantula deservedly picks up the award.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 am

I didn't watch a alot of this game, but Crim, I honestly think Lebron was the best player o the floor.

Last year when kobe won, he was clearly the best player.....

People confuse MVP to mean better player,it's never the best player who wins MVP most years , it's simply the guy who was most important on the winning team.

He's the best player in the League, I don't think anyone seriously doubt's that as far as his overall game and ability goes, but plain and simple he's a lose.One day he'll get tired of losing though.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 am

Can someone explian to me why exactly Beasley isn't a better player....this guy is just overflowing with talent.

SOTA over .500 for the first tme in about 3-4 years :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Lopez came back recently as well.I think Dani would be in love with this guy if it wasn't for his atrocious rebounding lol....

Put up 38 last night against the Mavs
Spoiler:

Anyone else see this

Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
Crimson wrote:Yeah I meant LeBron excuse my sleep dep stupidity.

LOL.. He did mess up at the end but he's the one that led the come back.. Who was better that game? Kobe was playing as if it was a regular season game, mid range jumpers and shit from the get go, anybody in that Allstar game could do that.. Durant was clearly gunning for the MVP, he shot almost every time he had the ball, even his coach almost never subbed him off, it seemed like he played the whole game..

LeBron let the game come to him and ended up with as many points as KD, in addition to lifting the East to a near victory.. If it wasn't for D-Wade dropping that pass at the end the East could have won

Dont agree with that. He was hitting mid range jumpers, not everyone can do that to that level.

Durant didnt over shoot either, he had open looks so he took them.

Duarant made an important shot down the stretch, Lebron didnt. Durant was the best player on the floor.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:59 am

Jermey Lin had 13 assists and only one turnover last night. I'm happy for the kid, he seems to be very humble and willing to keep putting in the work. New Yorkers finally got MSG back, at least I can start watching some games again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Can someone explian to me why exactly Beasley isn't a better player....this guy is just overflowing with talent.

SOTA over .500 for the first tme in about 3-4 years :bow:

Crap mentality, poor decision maker and not even aggression.

He shoots too many contested jumpers and cant defend. He is too small for powerforward and not fast enough for small forward, that even if he could be bothered on that end of the floor.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Lopez came back recently as well.I think Dani would be in love with this guy if it wasn't for his atrocious rebounding lol....

Put up 38 last night against the Mavs
Spoiler:

Anyone else see this

Laughing

Yeah, I would like Lopez if he could rebound worth a damn. Offensively, I think he is a allstar. I seen him as a rookie working Duncan over.

Decent rim protector too.

But his rebounding is pathetic, I see no reason why he isnt getting 10 per game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Kobe on Wade.
"I've known Dwyane for years now. It's always entertaining to me to hear people talk about our relationship as if they know really what's going on and try to say there's something between them and all this other stuff. It was very simple. It was very simple. He didn't mean to do it. It's just something that just happens. He's not that type of person."

"We've been close friends for a long time," Bryant said. "Myself, Melo (Carmelo Anthony) and him. We've been really, really close."

"He's a nicer guy than I am, to be honest with you," Bryant said. "He's just not the type of person who would intentionally do something like that."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7633023/kobe-bryant-says-there-no-beef-dwyane-wade-first-game-concussion-fractured-nose

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm

@Dani.

I know lol.

I disagree on the quickness thing though, I think he has more than enough lateral quickness to defend the 3.

His defensive ceiling from the looks of it...is very high...but like Carmelo he just doesn't bother...I don't really pick on that too much though...for years people have been sprouting all kinds of defensive praise for Kobe when in reality he only really gives any sort of effort for 10-12 minutes of most games.

Needs a post move or two , needs to learn to take contact, I can't help but thinking if he had a slightly different mentality he'd be similar to someone...like say Melo.

I'll be watching Minesota to see how he does without Love essentially becoming a first option (hopefully).

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Le Samourai wrote:@Dani.

I know lol.

I disagree on the quickness thing though, I think he has more than enough lateral quickness to defend the 3.

I don't, I think he's the definition of a tweener. Sure he can score and always has been able to, but he's a liability in longer minutes on defense.

The Celtics are talking with the Wolves about Beasley, apparently they want Ray in return. I think I'd pass, idk.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:17 pm

For some reason he just strikes me as that Carmelo type.He has elite defensive potential with his length and strength and well good quickness.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next