When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 7 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:12 pm

How about Zidane hmm

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 7 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Doc Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:22 pm

La Real manager? That would be a huge gamble, like real huge...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:How about Zidane hmm

Zidane's not managed anyone before, so it would be a risk. However would be a good candidate one he has a bit of experience.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:01 am

LOL I N3VER said i want to replace him with neymar, ffs, i love our current cr7, best player in the world.

But IF he leaves, i want him replaced by neymar. geez. What a Face

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 05, 2013 11:44 am

Ancelotti, Heynckes or Klopp?

I'd go with Heynckes. He's been at Real Madrid before so he knows how it works, he's experienced, plays good football, good defensively/tactically too etc too.

However it would be 50/50 if Klopp was to win the CL.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon May 06, 2013 1:43 am

KLOOOOOOPP then heynckes, no love for ancelotti though.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 6:43 am

Klopp doesn't speak Spanish and the reason why he does well in Germany is because he has a deep understanding of the league and how football is approached over there. He doesn't know the ins and outs of Spanish football and I think that will hurt him if he doesn't get results. Also he's basically Mourinho 2.0 in how he acts and speaks. He's very emotional and temperamental, Jose before he became the special one.

I don't know, I think he'd be a huge gamble tbh.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 06, 2013 6:58 am

I want Pepe Mel or Laudrup tbh, Klopp would be too big of a risk with the language barrier. I don't think Laudrup can say no to us if we made an inquiry, it's easy for him to say he wants to stay at Swansea when there hasn't been any concrete offer. Have wanted him since 2005 Crying or Very sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 7:13 am

I imagine it would be amazing for you Freeza eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 7:14 am

a Dane wanting Laudrup as our coach. what a surprise Proud would never have guess that myself Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon May 06, 2013 7:55 am

klopp speaks perfect english- most of the squad understands english.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 8:00 am

vanDEEZ wrote:klopp speaks perfect english- most of the squad understands english.

Sadly a lot of the journalists who like to call people "uneducated" don't lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 am

i dont think being able to speak spanish to the press is a requirement for the job tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont think being able to speak spanish to the press is a requirement for the job tho

Maybe not but when the press are pretty much in charge of whether not you have a job it'd be nice to know the language.

Eloquent gentlemen like Pellegrini got dragged through the mud by Marca and As on a daily basis when results went bad. What do you think they will do to the German Special One who can't speak Spanish?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 am

you are giving the press far more power than they actually have Zealous
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:you are giving the press far more power than they actually have Zealous

Am I? I personally don't think so.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 am

Yeah, i think too many people give them more powers than they actually have.

mourinho thinks they hate himbecause they said he was uneducated, couldnt play good football, was a stain on madrid reputation and thinks like that? it's not far from the truth actually.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Yeah, i think too many people give them more powers than they actually have.

mourinho thinks they hate himbecause they said he was uneducated, couldnt play good football, was a stain on madrid reputation and thinks like that? it's not far from the truth actually.

How is mourinho uneducated?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 8:47 am

poking someone in the eye and walking away like nothing happened is probably not something you want to teach to your kids.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Yeah, i think too many people give them more powers than they actually have.

Yeah sure Rolling Eyes

How about a gentleman like Pellegrini? He got treated like a crack whore by Marca when it was all said and done. Was that the truth too?

Face it, Marca spew it and people lap it up like it's gospel. That type of influence on us is scary especially when the actual politics are bred within the squad. No football team can have sustained success in that kind of environment and in case you haven't noticed we haven't had sustained success in years. The same coach hasn't won two back to back leagues at Madrid since the 80's now tell me why is that the case? That for almost 3 decades the club can't have a manager who won the league with this team back to back? What is that other than an unstable environment?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 8:54 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:poking someone in the eye and walking away like nothing happened is probably not something you want to teach to your kids.

That has nothing to do with being "uneducated". Could mean you're an asshole but if you want to call him that then call him that. When you say he's uneducated you sound delusional.

EDIT: You also prove my point about Marca influencing people's opinions.

Last edited by Zealous on Mon May 06, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon May 06, 2013 8:55 am

Ok, so you mean that he doesnt have etiquette or is not a role model. Cuz I was pretty sure he went to college.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 9:27 am

Zealous wrote:

Yeah sure Rolling Eyes

How about a gentleman like Pellegrini? He got treated like a crack whore by Marca when it was all said and done. Was that the truth too?

Face it, Marca spew it and people lap it up like it's gospel. That type of influence on us is scary especially when the actual politics are bred within the squad. No football team can have sustained success in that kind of environment and in case you haven't noticed we haven't had sustained success in years. The same coach hasn't won two back to back leagues at Madrid since the 80's now tell me why is that the case? That for almost 3 decades the club can't have a manager who won the league with this team back to back? What is that other than an unstable environment?
What i am trying to make you understand is that as much as marca want, they dont make the policy of the club. It's my opinion that, built upon my observation, that marca are just a will of people in charge of madrid and that includes Perez and his bunch of lackey advisors, people whose names we will never know.

And note that i am mainly talking about marca here, as AS has demonstrated a lot more independent thinking in the past. Marca are a media that went from loving mourinho, to wanting to crucify him. why the change? It's a media that followed the will of Perez who he never trusted Pellegrini, and the poor man got roasted in the press daily.

Marca do not make policies, they act in accordance to what the people leading madrid want them to. You will find independent thinker in their journal who are worth listening to, but the global policy of the journal with the sensational headlines is different. As much as people want to think that they ruined mourinho, it's not true, he did that himself.

When the club wanted everyone to support mou, they did. they even trolled Valdano and thanked mourinho for getting rid of him. When mourinho started losing support and broke relationships with people inside the club, his media support went away quickly. now they are ashamed by the same man because he attacked their idols and want him out. It's all too fickle to me.

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:poking someone in the eye and walking away like nothing happened is probably not something you want to teach to your kids.

That has nothing to do with being "uneducated". Could mean you're an asshole but if you want to call him that then call him that. When you say he's uneducated you sound delusional.

EDIT: You also prove my point about Marca influencing people's opinions.
quite clearly, this is nothing to do with whether mourinho has gone to school. but pocking someone, causing a riot and walking away while smiling... my mother would tell me it's "mal eleve" in french, translates as uneducated in english but i clearly understand what they say.

also, marca doesnt need to tell me that it's not proper way to behave, i dont think i ever condoned that kind of behavior
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 10:12 am

Marca don't make policies sure but they can influence the people who can.

I remember the Pellegrini fuera covers and that was when league was still possible. Sure enough he got fired at the end of the season and Marca championed Mourinho the saviour only to hate his guts three short years later. It's a vicious cycle and imo it's the reason this club can't have sustained success with one manager.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 am

that has more to do with the people running the club than than marca by itself. If Perez had issues the grand command line that Pelle is the future and he is the man to trust, like he did with mourinho, things would have gone differently. but he didnt, actually, he stopped talking to pelle even before xmas. This whole institution can walk together perfectly, following a same train of thought, but imo, Mourinho blew a huge opportunity because of his rudeness and his own huge ego. I dont know if Perez will commit to another manager the way he did mou, calling for all to support him, but we need more of that actually. Things went badly for mou because it was a reaction to his poor attitude.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon May 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Honestly - Madrid appears like an epitome in football management for managers due to the clubs history and they can't resist the offer, but the feeling soon fades and it seems like a shit hole to managers.

I am sorry to say this but Madrid- local fans, media and management are themselves a disgrace to the club. I was disgusted when they booed Higuain (one of their own captain). They absolutely have no respect to people. You can't get any better managers than - Del Bosque, Pelligirini and Mou. If you can't hold on to the best, then there is something wrong with Madrid.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next