hrealmadrid
SuperMAG
teamanarchy
Die Borussen
Onyx
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm actually eager to see how he reacts to this, to see how much he's changed as a person and a character.

He'll get alot of criticism.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Crimson wrote:I swear my keyboard is further away from me than that miss from Benzema

Sigh.,....

That would make it a decent attempt lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:I had a strong feeling we would not win this match. HORRIBLE coaching by mourinho. benzema SUCKED the entire 2nd half yet higuain was subbed on in 84th minute? RIDICULOUS. why the hell was crystiana not subbed? he sucked too.

there goes the chance to beat the all time la liga record for points in a season... unless we win 10/11 remaining games or win 9 and tie 2.

tbf we were never going to break that record this year.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:41 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
The xcx wrote:We cant win always....Deal with it, it had to come. Props to malaga.

what are you smoking? this game was lost due to PATHETIC coaching by mourinho, and COMPLACENCE by the team. it was a WASTE.

pellegrini totally outclassed mourinho. perez must feel stupid. i always said pellegrini should stay, but at least mourinho has now matched the 2009/2010 team after being pathetic in his first year in charge, even though he has WAY better depth.
pathetic coaching cost us the game? More like missing our chances........Sigh
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
The xcx wrote:We cant win always....Deal with it, it had to come. Props to malaga.

what are you smoking? this game was lost due to PATHETIC coaching by mourinho, and COMPLACENCE by the team. it was a WASTE.

pellegrini totally outclassed mourinho. perez must feel stupid. i always said pellegrini should stay, but at least mourinho has now matched the 2009/2010 team after being pathetic in his first year in charge, even though he has WAY better depth.

Lol are you serious man? One draw and your bringing up Pellegrini? Pellegrini ain't shit.. What has he ever won?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Bound to happen the way we are playing...
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:46 pm

The xcx wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

pathetic coaching cost us the game? More like missing our chances........Sigh

higuain was on the bench after benzema missed 2 sitters. he came on at 84th minute. there was a double substitution in which for some reason granero came on before higuain. this is clear evidence of mourinhos mistake. also, crystiana should have been substitute as he was useless. how is that not the coaches fault?
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Swagg wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

Lol are you serious man? One draw and your bringing up Pellegrini? Pellegrini ain't shit.. What has he ever won?

lol are you high? pellegrini turned villareal from bottom table into a team that challenged for la liga every season he was in charge.

dont you remember 2009/2010? he went up against the best barca of all time. that was the season barca got a record 99 points, and we only finished 3 points less than them, which means we did better in the league against other team, we just lost both games to barca. but if you remember those classicos, at best barca deserved a draw. the first leg in barca we outplayed barca, we just missed chances and ibra scored a random goal off a cross. in the bernabeu, we kept attacking barca, missing chances, but then xaviour and messiah alone ensured the victory for barca. and ALL THIS WHILE LOSING ROBBEN, VDV, SNEIJDER AGAINST pellegrinis wishes. imagine if we kept them as pellegrini wanted. we would have won la liga and CL for sure. then mourinho came in 2010/2011 and we REGRESSED.

this season we are doing well because mourinho got every single player he asked for in every single position. plus, barca are losing motivation.

Last edited by raulmadrid4vr on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Malaga doesn't deserve this result, they parked the bus and luck was on their side.

The fecking ref screwed us too, the tackle on Marcelo was a clear penalty.

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Man up people. The whole team was below standard, Malaga deserved the draw. Yes, we were hard done by the referee, but we do not complain about the referee in these games, we are not Barca FFS. Hopefully we will be back on track soon.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:39 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
Swagg wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

lol are you high? pellegrini turned villareal from bottom table into a team that challenged for la liga every season he was in charge.

dont you remember 2009/2010? he went up against the best barca of all time. that was the season barca got a record 99 points, and we only finished 3 points less than them, which means we did better in the league against other team, we just lost both games to barca. but if you remember those classicos, at best barca deserved a draw. the first leg in barca we outplayed barca, we just missed chances and ibra scored a random goal off a cross. in the bernabeu, we kept attacking barca, missing chances, but then xaviour and messiah alone ensured the victory for barca. and ALL THIS WHILE LOSING ROBBEN, VDV, SNEIJDER AGAINST pellegrinis wishes. imagine if we kept them as pellegrini wanted. we would have won la liga and CL for sure. then mourinho came in 2010/2011 and we REGRESSED.

this season we are doing well because mourinho got every single player he asked for in every single position. plus, barca are losing motivation.

Ahem, how was that a better Barca than last year? Barca with Ibra didn't even win CL. It was before Messi was turned into a false 9 and became even better and everything was built around him. Also Pellegrini didn't manage to beat Lyon and got us kicked out of CdR against Alcorcon. First thing Mou did with us was to bring us to a CL semifinal after 6 years of not passing the round of 16. And win us the CdR as the first team to ever beat Peps Barca in a cup final. Also, that's a cup we didn't win in 17 years. Speaking about ghosts/jinxes whatever. Mou came in and fixed both of them straight away.

And right now we're still in a comfortable league lead, and bar any big breakdown we still look like a sure bet to win it. We also have a very good chance at reaching the CL final this year. And Mou have never lost a final.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:25 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:

aha i see, you r a raul fan! thats why the mourinho hate :coffee:

deal with it raul sux now, now way near to deserve even the bench of madrid. he is a legend but now he plays for shalcke..

if you dont like mou therefore madrid go support malaga with pelegrini ok?

you cant FKING expect the team to win all the fking games some1 oneday will take some points from us and it was yesterday. pelegrini did shit
if cazorla didnt do that awesome set piece goal you would talk shit
no need to mention our not given penalties or benz's miss
Stfu now

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:04 pm

deadrave wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

deal with it raul sux now, now way near to deserve even the bench of madrid. he is a legend but now he plays for shalcke..

you cant FKING expect the team to win all the fking games some1 oneday will take some points from us and it was yesterday. pelegrini did shit
Stfu now

no.. i am a real madrid fan before you were born kid. you sound 14 and i am sure you cannot be more than 16. that is why i am upset when these things happen to my club. whoever likes mourinho more than raul is not a real madrid fan. but i never disagreed with raul leaving... it was by mutual consent. so reserve your stupid judgments because the other part of your post makes you look stupid enough.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Attacking Raul :facepalm:

This is madness.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:50 pm

this section now.. lol

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 pm

This section :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
deadrave wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

Stfu now

no.. i am a real madrid fan before you were born kid. you sound 14 and i am sure you cannot be more than 16. that is why i am upset when these things happen to my club. whoever likes mourinho more than raul is not a real madrid fan. but i never disagreed with raul leaving... it was by mutual consent. so reserve your stupid judgments because the other part of your post makes you look stupid enough.

i didnt say you arent a madrid fan.. lol but still you r a raul fan.
and only blind people wouldnt realize that you bash mourinho in every thread.
mou is your coach now deal with it and stop complaining.

and ive realized what kind of person you r no need for excuses keep your hate away.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
Swagg wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion - Page 2 3cd8a33a

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Juventus section most be proud of this section Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 pm

I was going to actually write a proper post questioning that logic, but :facepalm:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Actually I'm happy he's defending Pelle.

Him and Schuster wouldve done much better with this squad and with this power.Not that I'm attacking Mou...just saying he's isn't entirely wrong.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 am

Le Samourai wrote:Actually I'm happy he's defending Pelle.

Him and Schuster wouldve done much better with this squad and with this power.Not that I'm attacking Mou...just saying he's isn't entirely wrong.

He is 100% wrong. This ain't a magical fairy world of ifs and buts and 'well maybe he would have done this'.

There is no basis that Pelle would have done better with this squad unless Villarreal is now the basis for it. Might as well say Brendan Rogers would be a better Chelsea manager than XXX. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 am

Nope.

First of all Pelle in all honesty didn't do too bad.99 points in the league is no joke.

Second-Pelle never wanted Kaka and Ronaldo.He wanted Cazorla and Silva , with whom his 4-2-2-2 would've functioned much much better.

Albi was our starting centreback,Marcelo was terrible defensively,we had no depth.Pelle essentially went out because we got eliminated against Lyon in the CL....but honestly...what could he do there.He was unlucky.

Schuster well he's someone I think had alot of potential....who played some wonderful football while he was here and who was unlucky enough to oversee the worst injury crisis I've ever witnessed.This squad is much much better than his.

Both of them , if they were given as much power as Mou would've done much better.Whether they deserved as much power
as Mou is a different matter....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 am

Le Samourai wrote:Nope.

First of all Pelle in all honesty didn't do too bad.99 points in the league is no joke.

Second-Pelle never wanted Kaka and Ronaldo.He wanted Cazorla and Silva , with whom his 4-2-2-2 would've functioned much much better.

Albi was our starting centreback,Marcelo was terrible defensively,we had no depth.Pelle essentially went out because we got eliminated against Lyon in the CL....but honestly...what could he do there.He was unlucky.

Schuster well he's someone I think had alot of potential....who played some wonderful football while he was here and who was unlucky enough to oversee the worst injury crisis I've ever witnessed.This squad is much much better than his.

Both of them , if they were given as much power as Mou would've done much better.Whether they deserved as much power
as Mou is a different matter....

What?

Pelle had zero credibility over the players and board. No one wanted him. The man let Guti treat him like dirt and did nothing about it.

I mean honestly, you guys try to make it seem like we were something special under him. Like we played some majestic brand of football. We played like two seperate teams on the pitch. The forwards just attacking and the defenders just defending leaving the midfiled so isolated it was a joke and that is something that was not visble at Villarreal but it was at Madrid.

Your still using the ifs, buts and maybes. Are you 100% certain that Silva and Cazorla would have hit it off just like that? Or are you assuming so because the played well in Pelles first season? This is just like saying that Bredan Rogers would be a great Chelsea manager because look at how Swansea are playing. It's nothing but shere guess work. There is no basis for it.

Assuming Schuster would do better with this squad is almost like assuming Rijkaard would do better with Guardiola's squad. It's guess work. I give him the benefit of the doubt because he clearly was not prepared or even expected what Guardiola and Barca were going to do that season but he was not a manager that anyone really saw leading this club forward.

Isn't Marcelo STILL defensively terrible? How would the 4-2-2-2 have been better for us when our fullbacks constantly get forward and leave the defence isolated? How would we have proper midfield cover if we are hit on the counter? Where is the width? 4-2-2-2 forces the team to play through the middle and it is quite clear with our fullbacks, that's never going to work.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 am

I'll assume that simply because Santi and Silva would be reprising the same roles that they excelled at in the Euros (both better than Iniesta).Pelles 4-2-2-2 was roughly based on that of the Spanish national team in 08.

We played decent football under Pelle ...no better than the football we're playing now (probably worse).However Pelle simply didn't have the right players for his set-up.Ideally..here's a rough sketch

-----Lass-Xabi---
Silva----------Cazorla/Kaka
--------------Benzema--
-----Higuain------------

Balanced
Offers everything you could want in attack.

People make it seem as if he was utter disaster.....he got us 97 points in la liga.....So it wasn't a "joke".

Pelle couldn't assert himself perhaps he didn't have the personality for it , but all in all..... He didn't crash and burn as you would have us believe.He was trying to build something and it's something I respect.

Anyways I appreciate everything Mou has done , but anyone who says others wouldn't have done better if allowed to execute their own vision as much as Mou has....Then you're in denial.

Svhuster wasn't good , to me he was, some people forget exactly how much shit went wring that season.He played wonderful football,I respect him more than Pelle because he had to deal with Heinze and other jokers.

Lastly I don't care if it's guesswork.Don't really see why 3 regulars for Spain would suddenly lose eqch others wavelength at Real Madrid.Also don't see why a coach wouldn't do better with a clearly better ,deeper and more suitable squad.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 am

Le Samourai wrote:Actually I'm happy he's defending Pelle.

im beggining to think we dont deserve mou

like you like to guess i too guess that if pellegrini was the one that was managing us this year we wouldnt be participating in champions league right now and for sure we wouldnt be 8 points ahead of barca

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum