Coutinho

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Goal on his full debut :bow: :bow: :bow: Could've had a hattrick too but was unlucky.

Inter management is indeed clueless.

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Onyx on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Goal on his debut. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 39611
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Goal on his full debut :bow: :bow: :bow: Could've had a hattrick too but was unlucky.

Inter management is indeed clueless.

Well yeah that's been a long proven fact Laughing some of the signings and sales they sanction :facepalm:

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 58034
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by M99 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Coutinho and Oscar :bow:

Future PL Brazil legends Chaka

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

avatar
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 25709
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 94

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Ganso on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:09 pm

@M99 wrote:Coutinho and Oscar :bow:

Future PL Brazil legends Chaka
wish lucas had gone to yanited instead of psg...dat trio :bow:
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15489
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by LeBéninois on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 pm

@Ganso wrote:
@M99 wrote:Coutinho and Oscar :bow:

Future PL Brazil legends Chaka
wish lucas had gone to yanited instead of psg...dat trio :bow:

Lucas is perfect at PSG

Does Coutinho really have a chance to play the world cup ?

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
avatar
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3898
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Ganso on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Bénin wrote:
@Ganso wrote:
@M99 wrote:Coutinho and Oscar :bow:

Future PL Brazil legends Chaka
wish lucas had gone to yanited instead of psg...dat trio :bow:

Lucas is perfect at PSG

Does Coutinho really have a chance to play the world cup ?
he is competing with neymar,hernanes,oscar,lucas and hulk so no
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15489
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Casciavit on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:01 pm

.......Neymar....
Cou Oscar Lucas

That is a possibility, but they would probably need a defensive midfield pairing of Paulinho and Sandro to make that work.
avatar
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6210
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by RedOranje on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Glad to see Lucas Leiva is back to being completely overlooked again. Rolling Eyes

_________________
avatar
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 11146
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Lucas will make the WC squad for Brazil, I have no doubt about that. He's been getting back to his best with every passing game.

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Onyx on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 pm

--------Lucas---Paulinho-
-------------Oscar

Brazil's midfield?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 39611
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Ganso on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:16 pm

If i had to predict our lineup for the next WC it would be like this(without pool players)

---------------#9----------------
--Neymar----Oscar-----Lucas--
---------Luiz-----Paulinho/Ram-
-LB----Dante-----Thiagod-Alves
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15489
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by elitedam on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:53 am

@Ganso wrote:If i had to predict our lineup for the next WC it would be like this(without pool players)

---------------#9----------------
--Neymar----Oscar-----Lucas--
---------Luiz-----Paulinho/Ram-
-LB----Dante-----Thiagod-Alves

Nice line up except I don't think David Luiz should be anywhere near the seleçao and for some reason Daniel Alves doesn't play half of what he does at Barcelona. Lucas Leiva will probably win back his spot at DM but I don't think we have anyone who can compete with Dani Alves for the RB spot.
avatar
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by lenear1030 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 am

@elitedam wrote:
@Ganso wrote:If i had to predict our lineup for the next WC it would be like this(without pool players)

---------------#9----------------
--Neymar----Oscar-----Lucas--
---------Luiz-----Paulinho/Ram-
-LB----Dante-----Thiagod-Alves

Nice line up except I don't think David Luiz should be anywhere near the seleçao and for some reason Daniel Alves doesn't play half of what he does at Barcelona. Lucas Leiva will probably win back his spot at DM but I don't think we have anyone who can compete with Dani Alves for the RB spot.


Danilo from Porto? Interested to see how much alves will have left by next summer

_________________


:coffee:
avatar
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2875
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:17 am

Cicinho from Sevilla hmm The guy is awesome

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by nasir6371 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:42 am

@lenear1030 wrote:thats my boy. him and castaignos will lead inter in the future

Inter's Front Office Proud Sell all their best young players for peanuts and buy 30+ yo cheers

_________________


SSJ Thumbs up
avatar
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 1866
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by lenear1030 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:48 am

@nasir6371 wrote:
@lenear1030 wrote:thats my boy. him and castaignos will lead inter in the future

Inter's Front Office Proud Sell all their best young players for peanuts and buy 30+ yo cheers

shame....


Sad

_________________


:coffee:
avatar
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2875
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by The Sanchez on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:39 am

Great debut :bow: Rising talent that should do well at Pool.
avatar
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 am

This window has been brilliant for us. Got both Sturridge and Coutinho for very decent amounts. Got rid resilient Joe motherf*cking Cole. Wish transfer windows were this successful more often ffs.

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:11 am

Get the tissues out


_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Milan31 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:26 am

wow those passes :bow:

_________________

:bow:
avatar
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Onyx on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:31 am

Impressive performance.

That pass to Suarez. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 39611
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Red Alert on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 am

He's going to be massive if he can learn to finish.
He has great movement and that can put him in a position to score regularly. He's very inconsistent 1 on 1 so far in a red shirt.

avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11534
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:01 am

Yeah he's missed two 1-1 so far, both coming from a very similar position and angle too. Both times I was hoping he would chip the keeper.

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by donttreadonred on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Yeah he's missed two 1-1 so far, both coming from a very similar position and angle too. Both times I was hoping he would chip the keeper.
Two things:
1) He's still only 20 years-old.
2) He's training with Suarez on a daily basis...

Give him time.

_________________
“He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts . . .
for support rather than illumination.”
–Andrew Lang
avatar
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2203
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 am

@donttreadonred wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Yeah he's missed two 1-1 so far, both coming from a very similar position and angle too. Both times I was hoping he would chip the keeper.
Two things:
1) He's still only 20 years-old.
2) He's training with Suarez on a daily basis...

Give him time.

Was that a little dig at Suarez's finishing or am I comprehending this wrong? Razz

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28121
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Coutinho

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum