"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by spanky on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm

goal.com noted the yellow card for senna in the 21st minute and this was during the play by play page was running, so basically before the 1st half finished it already said that senna got the yellow not ruben. then in the 2nd half ruben got a yellow card so unless goal.com can predict the future it was really senna who got the yellow and not ruben.

spanky
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 pm

you can clearly see him pointing the card at Ruben ffs

where the f was Senna, it reminds me of another team who's player got away with two yellows

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by RealGunner on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Villarreal defender Angel on Madrid's moaning of referee - "Like we say where I come from, they can go cry in the park." (EFE)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 84177
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by ToEy on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 pm

spanky489 wrote:goal.com noted the yellow card for senna in the 21st minute and this was during the play by play page was running, so basically before the 1st half finished it already said that senna got the yellow not ruben. then in the 2nd half ruben got a yellow card so unless goal.com can predict the future it was really senna who got the yellow and not ruben.

Forget it, even if the FBI and CIA investigates and confirmed it is senna, they will still think its ruben and its covered up.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 325
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Dnmac4 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 pm

spanky489 wrote:goal.com noted the yellow card for senna in the 21st minute and this was during the play by play page was running, so basically before the 1st half finished it already said that senna got the yellow not ruben. then in the 2nd half ruben got a yellow card so unless goal.com can predict the future it was really senna who got the yellow and not ruben.

Shut up man. It's a conspiracy. There will be no common sense brought into this.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:00 am

Although I don't see why he gave a card to Senna......that foul on Arbeloa was pretty bad............possibly red card bad........




_________________
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by TheRedStag on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:

The yellow card on 19 mins was for Senna. TV got it wrong and said it was for Ruben. Ref said after the game that the caution was given to Marcos Senna for “making comments about my decisions.”

Ruben got booked in the second half.

uhhmmm what????


What do you not understand?

_________________
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Article-2327194-19DF59A4000005DC-31_634x381
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by che on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 am

@StevieRayVaughan wrote:

Go to my previous posts, and see how many times I call Madrid fans fickle, plastic. Just because I see the nonsense in both sides doesnt mean I support one of them.

you must be relatively new to this bullshit

see, this forum is like rfef... 90% of them don't care there's spanish football outside madrid and barcelona, so if you say something against either of those you automatically become a "closet fan" of the other... no such thing as disliking them both, no sir, you're either in camp madrid or camp barca

_________________
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 OAeOewV
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:07 am

again what???

Referee looks at Ruben while giving him his yellow, he gets his second yellow in the 2nd half...... he claims it was for Senna to save his face

has happened before btw, does this ring a bell



this referee claimed it was for llorente in his post match report lol, did goal have it for llorente as well or is this a different matter ROFL

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Dnmac4 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 am

@che wrote:
@StevieRayVaughan wrote:

Go to my previous posts, and see how many times I call Madrid fans fickle, plastic. Just because I see the nonsense in both sides doesnt mean I support one of them.

you must be relatively new to this bullshit

see, this forum is like rfef... 90% of them don't care there's spanish football outside madrid and barcelona, so if you say something against either of those you automatically become a "closet fan" of the other... no such thing as disliking them both, no sir, you're either in camp madrid or camp barca

Yup, you got it right. I said the other day 80% of people on this forum don't pay any attention to La Liga if it's not Real or Barca. That's why a bunch of people on this forum swore up and down Cazorla was a winger.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Dnmac4 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:09 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:again what???

Referee looks at Ruben while giving him his yellow, he gets his second yellow in the 2nd half...... he claims it was for Senna to save his face

has happened before btw, does this ring a bell



this referee claimed it was for llorente in his post match report lol, did goal have it for llorente as well or is this a different matter ROFL

So where in all of this did the ref say it was for Ruben?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by TheRedStag on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:10 am

"Referee looks at Ruben while giving him his yellow, he gets his second yellow in the 2nd half...... he claims it was for Senna to save his face"

1. the ref is also looking in the direction of Senna
2. He gets his first yellow in the second half.
3. He claims it was for Senna because it was for Senna

_________________
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Article-2327194-19DF59A4000005DC-31_634x381
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by ToEy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:12 am

@dnmac4 wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:again what???

Referee looks at Ruben while giving him his yellow, he gets his second yellow in the 2nd half...... he claims it was for Senna to save his face

has happened before btw, does this ring a bell



this referee claimed it was for llorente in his post match report lol, did goal have it for llorente as well or is this a different matter ROFL

So where in all of this did the ref say it was for Ruben?

His logic was...because ref "faced" ruben...hence its ASSUMED to be for ruben lmao......dont waste your time convincing him, too closed minded

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 325
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:13 am

direction of Senna???

Senna wasnt even near him ffs, you can CLEARLY SEE HIM LOOKING AT RUBEN

he gets his second yellow in the 2nd half, and just like all other referees who have screwed us over they lie to RFEF, hope RFEF have the balls to suspend him from our games

@dnmac4, thats what Irish_catalan said and i went by it

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:15 am

@ToEy wrote:

His logic was...because ref "faced" ruben...hence its ASSUMED to be for ruben lmao......dont waste your time convincing him, too closed minded

unless there is a new fashion of facing another player when referring to someone else, i clearly cannot see your point

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by ToEy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:17 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:
@ToEy wrote:

His logic was...because ref "faced" ruben...hence its ASSUMED to be for ruben lmao......dont waste your time convincing him, too closed minded

unless there is a new fashion of facing another player when referring to someone else, i clearly cannot see your point

Of course you dont, because I wasn't even talking about facing ruben, but the fallacy of assumptions

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 325
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by TheRedStag on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:direction of Senna???

Senna wasnt even near him ffs, you can CLEARLY SEE HIM LOOKING AT RUBEN

he gets his second yellow in the 2nd half, and just like all other referees who have screwed us over they lie to RFEF, hope RFEF have the balls to suspend him from our games

@dnmac4, thats what Irish_catalan said and i went by it

Look at various other sources out there other than your vid and you will see that he was indeed facing Senna who was running away in the background. In any event the direct he was looking is not important. He could have been looking at the moon for all I care. All that matters is that the card was given to Senna.
Again he didn't receive his second yellow in the second half that was his first.

Referees save you from two penalties in this match yet you still cry conspiracy when you drop points. Bit petty to be fair.



"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Pro_photo1332376701


Last edited by Irish_Catalan_Scouser on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Article-2327194-19DF59A4000005DC-31_634x381
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 am

@ ToEy do you want me to post you another HD video so that you can see it better?????

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by ToEy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:23 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:@ ToEy do you want me to post you another HD video so that you can see it better?????

Laughing
Sure you can, but unless you can mind read, only the ref knows if that yellow for ruben. Then again you like to assume things as facts, so I doubt you can take in facts other than your own

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 325
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Look at various other sources out there other than your vid and you will see that he was indeed facing Senna who was running away in the background. In any event the direct he was looking is not important. He could have been looking at the moon for all I care. All that matters is that the card was given to Senna.
Again he didn't receive his second yellow in the second half that was his first.

Referees save you from two penalties in this match yet you still cry conspiracy when you drop points. Bit petty to be fair.


bring me those sources.... inbeforeelmundodeportivo

and where can you see Senna running anywhere??? if senna was complaining... isnt he supposed to be close to the referee or has he got such a loud voice he wouldnt even need speakers if he is to talk to the crowd

two penalties??? you mean one iffy penalty those get ignored every game mate


Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 am

@ToEy wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:@ ToEy do you want me to post you another HD video so that you can see it better?????

Laughing
Sure you can, but unless you can mind read, only the ref knows if that yellow for ruben. Then again you like to assume things as facts, so I doubt you can take in facts other than your own

only the referee, Lotina and all us watching it *rolleyes*

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by TheRedStag on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Look at various other sources out there other than your vid and you will see that he was indeed facing Senna who was running away in the background. In any event the direct he was looking is not important. He could have been looking at the moon for all I care. All that matters is that the card was given to Senna.
Again he didn't receive his second yellow in the second half that was his first.

Referees save you from two penalties in this match yet you still cry conspiracy when you drop points. Bit petty to be fair.


bring me those sources.... inbeforeelmundodeportivo

and where can you see Senna running anywhere??? if senna was complaining... isnt he supposed to be close to the referee or has he got such a loud voice he wouldnt even dont need speakers if he is to talk to the crowd

two penalties??? you mean one iffy penalty those get ignored every game mate

Seems to me like you've abandoned all common sense and rational taught for the day, so this is going no where. Close your eyes and keep believing Thumbs up

_________________
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Article-2327194-19DF59A4000005DC-31_634x381
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by jibers on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 am

Madrid fans clutching at straws. You can't blame the ref for a lacklustre performance ffs. It was Senna that got the red, it was in the referees report. I agree with everything Nick said. Nick becoming the only sensible Madrid poster nowadays is going to bring dark days on this forum...

_________________
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Article-1390533-039024400000044D-576_634x380
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10152
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by ToEy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Look at various other sources out there other than your vid and you will see that he was indeed facing Senna who was running away in the background. In any event the direct he was looking is not important. He could have been looking at the moon for all I care. All that matters is that the card was given to Senna.
Again he didn't receive his second yellow in the second half that was his first.

Referees save you from two penalties in this match yet you still cry conspiracy when you drop points. Bit petty to be fair.


bring me those sources.... inbeforeelmundodeportivo

and where can you see Senna running anywhere??? if senna was complaining... isnt he supposed to be close to the referee or has he got such a loud voice he wouldnt even dont need speakers if he is to talk to the crowd

two penalties??? you mean one iffy penalty those get ignored every game mate

Thats why I am wondering why am I still wasting time on you,

Senna can complain and get yellowed 10-20 seconds later, for unless he is as slow as a snail he could be quite far away.

Those penalties don't get ignored every match, they have beem given, although rare.

It is obvious that you are one person that doesn't look at things from different angle, maybe you are young, maybe you are stubborn, but no fault of yours...but I believe that it is for my benefit that a debate with you is not necessary. Good night

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 325
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:32 am

forget it, we all know who got the yellows anyways... some guys on a forum arent gonna change a FACT that was witnessed by millions of people... i am just wasting my time

LigaBBVA website going down during the events of the night while the official mobile application had awarded the first yellow card to Ruben rather than the Brazil-born midfielder which they later claimed had the first yellow card.

/thread

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by TheRedStag on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:34 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:forget it, we all know who got the yellows anyways... some guys on a forum arent gonna change a FACT that was witnessed by millions of people... i am just wasting my time

LigaBBVA website going down during the events of the night while the official mobile application had awarded the first yellow card to Ruben rather than the Brazil-born midfielder which they later claimed had the first yellow card.

/thread

I really am going now but I had to quote and post this.

:lol!:

_________________
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Article-2327194-19DF59A4000005DC-31_634x381
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 5 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum