Senor Penguin
TheRedStag
kiranr
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
47 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 7 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm

@dnmac4
from sid lowes blog

Well, yes. And no. We saw a bit of everything. Well, everything except football. What we did not see was anything that explained a fallout quite so nuclear. We saw a pretty dull game, stopped constantly – there were 40 fouls and Paradas seemed obsessed by what was happening on the touchline as much as by what was happening on the pitch. It was illuminated by just two moments: Senna's free-kick and Ozil's wonderful assist for Ronaldo's opener, a move superbly started and finished by Madrid's top scorer. We saw Villarreal get a great point under their new coach, Miguel-Angel Lotina. What we didn't see was them play particularly well: when the free-kick arrived it was pretty much the first time they had been out of their half in the second period.

It is best to resist. At times, though, resistance is futile. Times such as last night. Because on Wednesday, Paradas Romero was at the heart of it all. Which, thinking about it, may well be the way they want it. On Wednesday night, he lost control and lost the plot.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 7 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@dnmac4
from sid lowes blog

Well, yes. And no. We saw a bit of everything. Well, everything except football. What we did not see was anything that explained a fallout quite so nuclear. We saw a pretty dull game, stopped constantly – there were 40 fouls and Paradas seemed obsessed by what was happening on the touchline as much as by what was happening on the pitch. It was illuminated by just two moments: Senna's free-kick and Ozil's wonderful assist for Ronaldo's opener, a move superbly started and finished by Madrid's top scorer. We saw Villarreal get a great point under their new coach, Miguel-Angel Lotina. What we didn't see was them play particularly well: when the free-kick arrived it was pretty much the first time they had been out of their half in the second period.

It is best to resist. At times, though, resistance is futile. Times such as last night. Because on Wednesday, Paradas Romero was at the heart of it all. Which, thinking about it, may well be the way they want it. On Wednesday night, he lost control and lost the plot.

OK I agree with most of what he said but the 40 fouls were not all on Madrid they were probably pretty even and the free kick call for Senna's goal was a legit call, so again what in the hell was Mou going ape s*** about?

Again, I have said all along Madrid out played them but were hard done by a brilliant free kick just like the game against Malaga. I don't get all the blaming of the ref in this game especially for Mou because he was sent off before any of the crazyness happened.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 pm

When did Mou blame the ref lol?

He argued with the ref about a couple laughable decisions.Something completely unheard of in football I suppose.

Pepe blamed the ref not Mou.

Mou just allegedly called him a SOB because.....as indicated by evidence extracted from this match......he is one.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Le Samourai wrote:When did Mou blame the ref lol?

He argued with the ref about a couple laughable decisions.Something completely unheard of in football I suppose.

Mou just allegedly called him a SOB because.....as indicated by evidence extracted from this match......he is one.

Are you serious? Senna took the free kick and made it. Directly after it Mou is so angry he gets outside of his technical area yelling at the ref and insulting him and then gets kicked out.

What the hell was he yelling at the ref about? He was literally sitting on the bench talking to his assistant coach and then the free kick went in and he went ape S***. He was obviously blaming him for something.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm

@ dnmac4 as sid said, there was no football, thats what people are complaining about

referee was whistle happy, not blaming Villarreal players here b/c they werent diving or anything... when you have a reff with the whistle resting between his lips its hard for the game to flow thoroughly

not saying he cost us the game b/c the bad calls happened when we were in the lead and one after, but some of his decisions were laughable to say the least

like the one for Pepe, he gave him a yellow for apparent "simulation" , when he was clearly fouled and slapped on the mouth

i can name a couple of more, but that doesn't change the fact that we have played WAAAYY below par recently

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:21 pm

mourinho hasnt talked to the press since the match.

the only negative quotes i have heard are from pepe.

marcelo also did a quick interview other than that i dont think ive seen anything

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:22 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Are you serious? Senna took the free kick and made it. Directly after it Mou is so angry he gets outside of his technical area yelling at the ref and insulting him and then gets kicked out.

What the hell was he yelling at the ref about? He was literally sitting on the bench talking to his assistant coach and then the free kick went in and he went ape S***. He was obviously blaming him for something.

He did that the entire game........

From minute 1 when Lass was booked...up to when he was ejected.

Did you watch the game bro?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 pm

all mourinho did I think was applaud sarcasticly towards the ref
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:mourinho hasnt talked to the press since the match.

the only negative quotes i have heard are from pepe.

marcelo also did a quick interview other than that i dont think ive seen anything

OK, I don't think you guys understand. I am not saying anything about Madrid fans or anything like that.

My question is, WHAT WAS MOU GOING CRAZY ABOUT? He was sitting on the bench talking to his assistant coach and then the free kick went in and he flipped out going outside his technical area and going straight after the ref.

And the players blamed the ref to his face they didn't need a media interview it was all in the match report. I don't understand why they think the ref cost them the game. They were winning up until the 85th minute and a former brilliant player went to the fountain of youth and hit a 30 yard free kick which has about a 5% chance of happening again against the best keeper in the world, how is this the refs fault? again, I don't get it.

And quite honestly whistle happy refs are nothing new in La Liga, they should be used to this as LA Liga have the best refs in the world and the worst refs in the world, it's a flip of a coin every game on what you get. The ref was not shocking in this match if you take it by La Liga standards.

I mean lost in all this is the Valencia game where they lost the game because the ref called a hand ball in the box on Valencia and it was clearly the Zaragoza player who handled it and they got a penalty kick not a 30 yard free kick. They didn't go nuts and get kicked out. It happens in La Liga.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

He did that the entire game........

From minute 1 when Lass was booked...up to when he was ejected.

Did you watch the game bro?

Ok, you clearly don't get it. No foul took place nor was it open play. It was a free kick. Where the only thing that happened was Senna kicking the ball in the net everyone else on the field barely moved. So what in the hell was he so angry about to get himself thrown out if like you said he had been doing that all match and managed to stay in the game.

All the other players I get it, they precieved that there teammates were getting red carded unfairly.

What happened on that play that made Mou go after the ref, that's all I'm asking. He was sitting on the bench before and duing the play and then went off the rocker when the ball went in and he went after the ref.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Clearly the video shows the ref favoured us

GOAT REF :bow: (also the Pepe thing is now suspect becouse Pepe shaked his hand after the game in a calm and friendly manner)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Soooo.....the fact that all the previous decisions......that he was complaining about.....(to him at the time in the heat of the moment)....were now going to culminate in a draw....obviously he's going to be mad.

You've adopted a very cause/effect to interpreting his reaction whereas a longitudinal study of his reaction to the referee over the course of the game gives a more accurate explanation.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 pm

LoL, but it only shows the incidents with Mou and after the freekick, id love it if they included both of Rubens yellow cards, the stomp on Callejon that went unnoticed and the yellow to Pepe for bleeding

and lol at Romeros owl eyes for noticing Rui's clap... again there must be something about Rui that the reffs dont like, is it his looks??? i dont know

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Se7en wrote:

Clearly the video shows the ref favoured us

GOAT REF :bow: (also the Pepe thing is now suspect becouse Pepe shaked his hand after the game in a calm and friendly manner)

OK, I'm done never mind. I will not try and ask a simple question again. And BTW to this poster no one said the ref was great or anything or even that he was 100% fair. So I really don't know what your getting at.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Lemme ask something really serious here.

How often do we see coaches clap on their team.The ref seriously shouldn't be sending off people for his interpretation of a clap from the bench.This and Ozil's are just scratch .Both straight reds.

Not they changed anything....but scratch

The ref is an amateur.He is not representative of the actual quality of reflective in Spain.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 pm

On the topic of shirt holding. Tbh, when this happens, 95% of the time the set piece is re-taken. I won't comment on anything else because i didn't see the game
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Lopez: 'Madrid can go cry in the park' :lol!: Crydrid

Anyway, I don't see the point of trying to down play the seriousness of Madrids current situation, its better to just face it for what it is, if Madrid slip up again it could prove to be very costly.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 pm

I will post the video here aswell as it seems that the conversation was carried to this thread..

for some reason I cant post a video normal :facepalm:

And mourinho didnt just applaude the ref, he called him "filho de puta"..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:41 pm

harhar11 wrote:I will post the video here aswell as it seems that the conversation was carried to this thread..

for some reason I cant post a video normal :facepalm:

And mourinho didnt just applaude the ref, he called him "filho de puta"..

This should put all doubts of a Ruben double yellow to rest. The first one was CLEARLY FOR SENNA.

Good find harhar
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 am

free_cat wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:
im so glad this is a barca v madrid discussion now. thank god because we havent talked about this match enough.

It wasn't my intention to do it a Barça vs. Madrid, don't worry, there's enough of those action that were not vs. us.

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 7 Z

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvRvH90BBKCPdGDDEyVNnIyDpBE92D4RerEHtIxff_M1TX4U9P

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjDwWzmi_jO9qWMRKPJKz1M_Z4MGCbSMuQ1arVxYSVvnXCMV6I

And we could go on, and on...

Both barca and madrid play dirty at times, now stop acting like a kid. I don't give two shits if your from catalonia, big deal
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:11 am

Should we talk about the kind of aggressiveness mourinho and his staff brought to Madrid? they can gtfo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:13 am

Aggressiveness is a good aspect of sport in general.Especially rugby.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 am

This thread... :facepalm:

Both barca and madrid play dirty at times, now stop acting like a kid. I don't give two shits if your from catalonia, big deal

LOL
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Should we talk about the kind of aggressiveness mourinho and his staff brought to Madrid? they can gtfo
and who would be the perfect candidate to replace him?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:35 am

Who is Ronaldo?

Jonah Lomu :bow:,
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 am

Le Samourai wrote:Lemme ask something really serious here.

How often do we see coaches clap on their team.The ref seriously shouldn't be sending off people for his interpretation of a clap from the bench.This and Ozil's are just scratch .Both straight reds.

Not they changed anything....but scratch

The ref is an amateur.He is not representative of the actual quality of reflective in Spain.
I've honestly seen people get yellows for that before, don't remember reds, but I've definitely seen yellows. It's a bookable offense. That being said the ref completely overreacted.

Mr Nick09 wrote:Should we talk about the kind of aggressiveness mourinho and his staff brought to Madrid? they can gtfo
Marca reports that since Mou has gotten to the team Madrid have seen 24 expulsions, 7 from direct reds and 17 from repeated yellows. They didn't really do a comparison with other teams, but I would imagine it's quite high for 1.75 seasons.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next