Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Sell: Carvalho, Albiol, Altintop, Kaka, Lass
Buy: Muniain, Martinez/M'Vila
Promote: Carvajal

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Travis_RM_91 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Sell: Carvalho, Albiol, Altintop, Kaka, Lass

Munain would definitely be one hell of a buy, especially if we offload Kaka and put Ozil in the middle again. Carvajal is worth promoting nd maybe Morata too?
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:02 am

Travis_RM_91 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Sell: Carvalho, Albiol, Altintop, Kaka, Lass

Munain would definitely be one hell of a buy, especially if we offload Kaka and put Ozil in the middle again. Carvajal is worth promoting nd maybe Morata too?

I am a huge Morata fan, but with Higuain and Benz in front it doesnt seem like the right time. Probably should offload Joselu and make Morata no 9 for Castilla, and then strengthen them with some signings as has been suggested to keep them in Segunda.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 am

Sell: Albiol, Altintop, Khedira(if they offer 20 milion or more), Kaka, Higuain(if they offer some big money)

Buy: Mario Fernandes, Ever Banega(if he'd play for us he'd be much more consistent), Aguero

Players I'd consider to buy: Wilshere, Llorente, Neymar, Lassana Bangoura, Javi Martinez, Iker Munian, Hazard, Gotze, Dede( I was impressed by some videos of him), Lucas(the brazilian one)
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:33 am

You guys should sell Kaka to psg , the only club willing to pay a good fee for him .

Lass could have been useful if he wanted to play as RB , now he is not a boss a CM or CDM or RB . he is wandering here and here .

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:22 am

Ramos has been quite horrible at the back for sometime now, Pepe has surely been better than him at CB this season, but even Pepe has had some crazy moments at the back,

Ramos likes to play the ball from the back, but his distribution has been atrocious over the last couple of months, I'd take Varane over Pepe and Ramos next season.

I would want to see Varane as our first choice CB next season with Pepe/Ramos rotating the other spot.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 am

I want khedira as a 4th CB backup, he needs to play few games there, i realise that he isnt the best DM out there, he has his limitations, but he can be more usefull if he provides cover for more places.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 am

Le Samourai wrote:I could live with the Enrique > Corentrao....(though it isn't true)...but Ramos back to RB.

What's going on....I'm thinking you just woke up from a Coma lol.Ramos has been our best Defender and by extension our best player this season....while at CB.So.....

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 2m8626d

ramos has been good , but he hasnt been anywhere near our best player
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 am

wonder why people want to sell higuain , its not as if we need money, he is a fan favorite , likes the club, ans we have only two strikers with him included .

me personally: sell - lass , granero ( i know a lot of people will disagree and fair enough, but in his time here, i have never really been convinced by him,plus he can easily play regularly for a good side in his peak years

buy: hmm, lets see how the season ends..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Lord Hades wrote:wonder why people want to sell higuain , its not as if we need money, he is a fan favorite , likes the club, ans we have only two strikers with him included .

me personally: sell - lass , granero ( i know a lot of people will disagree and fair enough, but in his time here, i have never really been convinced by him,plus he can easily play regularly for a good side in his peak years

buy: hmm, lets see how the season ends..

I think the only doubt is his back problem. Because of that this player could decline drastically in the next 2 or 3 years. However if he has a clean bill of health forecast, then there's no way in hell he should be sold. He's a fantastic servant to our club.
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm

exactly^^^. i dont get why people want him to be replaced considering how great he has been and still is and get an atletico madrid success story like aguero just because he is flashier lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:07 pm

you guys are all out of your minds. ramos has been our best defender hands down this year its not even debatable.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by pebapi Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:25 am

Sell: Altintop, Lass, Albiol, Everyone out on loan except Canales

Buy: Hummels/T. Silva, Hazard, A good RB, M'Vila(?)

I think Altintop, Lass and Albiol all deserve to be in a 1st team. They should go somewhere they can get playing time. Next season Castilla will hopefully be in Liga Adelante, so their only objective will be NOT to get relegated. That means we can use all our youth for extra depth (as opposed to this year, where they are fighting for promotion and need to be focussed on that), which in my eyes makes Altintop, Lass and Albiol dispensable. The players out on loan will never be good enough for Real. We just need to get rid of them so we can stop paying their salary.

Hummels/T. Silva is fairly self-explanatory. We can slowly start phasing out Pepe who is getting older and doesn't particularly invoke sweet emotions in most people. We could do without his hemorrhages. Besides I think Silva is already better than him, and Hummels may even be too. What I know for sure is that Hummels has bigger potential (and Varane even more so). In the short term, having Ramos, Pepe, Hummels/Silva, Varane and Carvalho gives us an extraordinary depth of quality on the CB position. The reason I don't want Carvalho sold is because he is an old, routined fox and I think experienced people like him are good rolemodels to have for our younger players. He has a lot of wisdom to dish out, I'm sure. Let's not forget that he's still a very competent defender as well. When he isn't injured, that is. In the long term, we'll have a Ramos-Hummels/Silva-Varane rotation. Not too shabby if you ask me. Btw I would prefer Hummels to Silva. He is 4 years younger and just incredibly good.

Hazard is our Kaká replacement. He'll also make the group of french speakers 3 people instead of 2. Karim and Raphaël would get lonely on their own!

A good RB. I don't think I have to justify why we need one. My only problem is that there are no good up-and-coming RBs that I know of. There's been some talk about Mário Fernandes being linked with Real, but I've never seen him play so I couldn't make an argument for bringing him in. All I know is our RB position is currently the only position that isn't occupied by an undisputed world elite player. And Arbeloa is getting old. I also wish Coentrão could be schooled to be able to play on both back positions.

We certainly don't need more attacking players if we get Hazard. I'm a bit torn about midfielders though. Xabi can go on at this level for 2 years at least, I think. I have faith that Şahin will be our new Xabi. Then we have Khedira who is always solid as DM, and Granero who is also very good, but not spectacular. That leaves us with 3 CMs when Xabi is gone. 1 defensively oriented (Khedira), 1 attacking (Granero) and 1 hybrid (Şahin). We probably do need a new midfielder, but already this summer? I don't think Granero will ever be good enough for our first team. Khedira isn't absolute world class either. He does work a lot, but he also makes silly mistakes from time to time. Şahin will soon be world class (imo). M'Vila in? Maybe. I haven't seen too much of him, but from what I've seen (and heard) he is a real beast. Could Şahin-M'Vila be our starting CMs in a few years time? They do look like they have the potential.

------------------ Casillas ----------------- (Mejías, Jésus)
Coentrão --- Hummels - Ramos --- Marcelo (Varane, Fernandes(?), Nacho, Carvajal)
--------------- M'Vila - Şahin ------------- (Khedira, Granero, Álex)
di María ----------- Özil ----------- Ronaldo (Hazard, Callejón, Jesé, Sarabia(?))
----------------- Benzema ---------------- (Higuaín, Morata, Joselu)

Could our team look like this in 3 years?

Last edited by pebapi on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

pebapi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am

i would really love to see thiago silva in madrid
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:21 am

Baraa992 wrote:i would really love to see thiago silva in madrid

Meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 am

Crimson wrote:

Meh

why?

he is a great defender, and we need a player like him.

just look at our terrible defence :facepalm:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:27 am

I'd take Samlling ahead of Silva.

Physically as beastly as it gets for me, and is actually intelligent.......Ramos , Varane and Ramos would do nicely as our CB's

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:38 am

We don't really need a CB, we already have Varane.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:53 am

Crimson wrote:

Meh

did i just see someone describe TS as meh?......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:52 am

:facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 am

I'm saying we don't need him

Ramos Pepe is an excellent partnership in defense. Varane one for the future and has the potential to be just as good if not better than TS.

TS isn't even the best CB in Italy ffs, why would we ever buy him when we have so many good options.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:42 am

Pepe will be 30 next year, he's not the type of guy who'll be able to play until he's 35, tactically and technically as a defender he isn't good enough to counteract the physicality he will lose in the coming years.

Samlling can play at Right Back and Centre Back, he'll get time, same with Mario Fernandes from Gremio.

I don't want to waste 50 million on TS or another WC defender but I would like to sign someone young and talented like either of these two who can play both positions.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:20 am

We don't need CB, we need RB, just saying.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:24 am

El Pipita wrote:We don't need CB, we need RB, just saying.

Why not someone who can play both and eventually replace Pepe?

Fernandes is my first choice at RB anyway, i haven't seen anyone who's impressed me more than him in the limited time I've seen him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 am

sell Lass, Albiol, grandpa, Altintop all the loanees except Canales, let him stay at Valencia for another season,
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Why can't Varane replace Pepe?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next