Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Fri May 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Yeh I don't think we should go back to 4-4-2.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr. Festim Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:

What do you suggest then. We will be fighting for the 3 tittles next year and having a WC depth its a must. This year we had Higuain/Benzema fighting for the CF and that was okay. Next year we can't just show with Benzema/Morata or something like this.

yeah, we are fighting for titles every year, yet that doesnt justify having two bona fide world class talent fighting for the same spot. Benzema wants to be n1, Higuain wants to be n1, Aguero wants to be n1... you chose one, build around him, and let him grow into the best player he can be. If you want back up, look for players like Drogba, Milito, Pizzaro, Klose, Soldado etc...

You will never see Rooney and RVP sharing the striking position for example, when player mature, they want their own team. Just look at the situation we are in atm with Higuain... it was a bit of an exceptional situation we have been in the past couple of years, but we could afford it because they were very young, and competing for top position was ok. As time goes, it gets harder. We might retain Higuain one more year, but the same problem will pop up next summer, with someone unsatisfied with his playing time.

It's not like they didn't get much playing time. They had enough. Benzema got more minutes than Higuain, but there wasn't a big difference. Both got to score a lot of goals and they shared the CF role perfectly. I understand that Higuain is unhappy about his playing time but this year we are getting rid of Kaka and if Di Maria gets injuried or something he can be played out of position and fill for Di Maria. But still I would understand if he leaves and woulnd't regret him leaving cause I'm not a big fan of him. But if he goes we can't just settle with a CF that doesn't have quality. If the likes of Drogba, Klose, Milito etc I would give the Okay for them. But I wouldn't like that our hopes on winning a trophy in case that Benz gets injuried to be held on some guy who doesn't have quality.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Mr. Festim wrote:Out: Carvalho, Albiol, Lass, Altintop, Kaka, Higuain(if he wants to leave)
In: New RB, New CB, Yaya Toure, Lucas, Drogba(if Higuain leaves)

Full Squad 2012/13:
Goalkeepers:Iker Casillas, Adan
Defenders: Arbeloa, New RB, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, New CB, Marcelo, Coentrao
Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Sahin, Granero, Yaya Toure, Khedira, Ozil, Lucas, Di Maria, Callejon
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain(Drogba)

Lucas, Callejon and Di Maria aren't midfielders. Lucas isn't AM. He and Callejon are wingers/SS and Di Maria is a winger. Lucas and Callejon can play even CF if we need. Higuain won't leave.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Madrid should not go anywhere near Martinez, he is not as good as his price tag suggest, this is the sixth time I'm watching him this season and not even once have I been impressed whether playing as a defender or a midfielder. He was so lost today :facepalm:
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat May 26, 2012 12:03 am

Full Squad 2012/13:
Defenders: Arbeloa, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Albiol, Marcelo, Coentrao
Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Sahin, Granero, a CM*, Khedira, Ozil, Di Maria,
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Callejon, Lucas Moura

*CM: Yaya, M'villa, Witsel, Javi Martinez
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2012 12:11 am

Mr. Festim wrote:
It's not like they didn't get much playing time. They had enough. Benzema got more minutes than Higuain, but there wasn't a big difference. Both got to score a lot of goals and they shared the CF role perfectly. I understand that Higuain is unhappy about his playing time but this year we are getting rid of Kaka and if Di Maria gets injuried or something he can be played out of position and fill for Di Maria. But still I would understand if he leaves and woulnd't regret him leaving cause I'm not a big fan of him. But if he goes we can't just settle with a CF that doesn't have quality. If the likes of Drogba, Klose, Milito etc I would give the Okay for them. But I wouldn't like that our hopes on winning a trophy in case that Benz gets injuried to be held on some guy who doesn't have quality.
so the logic is that we should go out and spend some 45-50m euros on a rotation striker just to look good? find a quality poacher like Milito, and feed him, he will score you 20 goals every season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat May 26, 2012 12:20 am

KLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sat May 26, 2012 1:28 am

Klose is past it imo and shouldnt play for madrid

Milito would be a fine choice but idk if I would be comfortable with him leading the line if Benzema got injured

Pipita on the other hand..... our #1 priority this summer should be to get Higuain to stay
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Sat May 26, 2012 2:59 am

Kizu wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:Out: Carvalho, Albiol, Lass, Altintop, Kaka, Higuain(if he wants to leave)

Full Squad 2012/13:
Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Sahin, Granero, Yaya Toure, Khedira, Ozil, Lucas, Di Maria, Callejon

Lucas, Callejon and Di Maria aren't midfielders. Lucas isn't AM. He and Callejon are wingers/SS and Di Maria is a winger. Lucas and Callejon can play even CF if we need. Higuain won't leave.

Last I checked a winger is a midfielder. U can even check at Real Madrid official website to see that Di Maria and Callejon are midfielders. And Lucas is an AM/Winger. So stop arguing over things you don't know
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Sat May 26, 2012 3:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:
so the logic is that we should go out and spend some 45-50m euros on a rotation striker just to look good? find a quality poacher like Milito, and feed him, he will score you 20 goals every season.

I said that we shouldn't leave our destiny on some CF who isn't quality. I didn't say that we should spend 45-50m for no reason. I said that this season we should go in market for someone like Drogba/Klose/Milito if Higuain leaves and next year get someone better cause the players mentioned before are just a back up plan and they aren't getting any younger.
But if Mourinho convinces Higuain to stay I would be glad cause having two young WC strikers on your team is perfect. It's not like I care if he would get less minutes than Benzema or vica-versa. As long as it's benefitial for the team I wouldn't care.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Mr. Festim wrote:
Kizu wrote:

Full Squad 2012/13:

Last I checked a winger is a midfielder. U can even check at Real Madrid official website to see that Di Maria and Callejon are midfielders. And Lucas is an AM/Winger. So stop arguing over things you don't know

Lucas is an AM on paper. He is a SS.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 26, 2012 12:44 pm

i though lucas was a winger, which lucas u guys talking about, there are 3.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Sat May 26, 2012 1:28 pm

SuperMAG wrote:i though lucas was a winger, which lucas u guys talking about, there are 3.
Lucas Moura
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun May 27, 2012 3:10 pm

StrugaRock wrote:Full Squad 2012/13:
Defenders: Arbeloa, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Albiol, Marcelo, Coentrao
Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Sahin, Granero, a CM*, Khedira, Ozil, Di Maria,
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Callejon, Lucas Moura

*CM: Yaya, M'villa, Witsel, Javi Martinez

Witzel is nowhere good enough for Real Madrid. He would be a bench player all season, like Sahin, especially under Mourinho.. Witzel is overrated in my opinion!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 pm

As reported by A Bola, Real Madrid has been to Hamburg to observe Brazil 19 year old midfielder Lucas and 25 year old striker Hulk.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Maybe he was waching their GK Jefferson as well Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Maybe he was watching damiao.or TS.or Marcelo.or sandro.or Oscar.seriously,he was most likely just watching the match.even if he was watching Lucas,he didn't do much
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 27, 2012 5:48 pm

yup, if that was Lucas grand audition, he failed.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Jose doesn't look at players the same way me or you do. Maybe he saw something in a player we didn't see.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Lucas worked hard,maybe he liked it,that was the first audition anyway,3 to go
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 27, 2012 6:38 pm

But Wait.

Oscar>>>>>Lucas.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 27, 2012 7:04 pm

oscar is not in the market,stay away Clubber
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Tbf he provided two assists.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun May 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Mou should have been watching Castilla, SMH

Razz
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 27, 2012 7:36 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Mou should have been watching Castilla, SMH

Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 27, 2012 8:40 pm

From what I saw Oscar plays like Ozil. We need the Spark.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next