whos better?

67% 67% 
[ 34 ]
33% 33% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 51

Van Persie vs Rooney

Post by xabi on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 am

who is better/more vital for their team?

xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported: Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Re: Rooney vs Van Persie

Post by The Messiah on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:14 am

I voted for Van Persie but I will rather have Rooney in my team

GOLD.

[b]

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported: Bayern Munich

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:15 am

Rooney for sure.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported: RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:38 am

Wayne is better but RVP is more vital, my vote goes to RVP because arsenal are horrid without him but united can survive without Rooney.

#Carefree #kaspbffl

Kick
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported: Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:38 am

Rooney is the better player.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported: Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 am

I'm going against the norm, for ability I prefer Van Persie, he simply will never be fit for long enough to show it. If you had to take a player onto your team, it would Rooney, as apart from a very rough six-eight months he is a consistent, high quality provider whose work rate makes him versatile enough to survive in any attacking system.

Van Persie's technique is quite under rated, my only real criticism apart from his injuries are his international performances.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported: AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 am

xabi at his best again

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported: Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 am

RVP only because he is more disciplined than Rooney!

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported: Western Sydney Wanderers

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:27 pm

If i want a striker for a one of match i will go with van Persie but if it is for a season then i will go with Rooney.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 pm

RvP because Rooney has too many disciplinary problems. And Rooney usually disappears when playing for England (not only when he's sent off, I mean ^^)

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported: Rot-Weiß Oberhausen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm

RVP is the better player, but for injury reasons i'd prefer rooney on my team.

Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported: River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:52 pm

RVP he has by far more flair..

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported: Liverpool

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:01 pm

I'd rather take a player who is fully-fit and who can make a significant contribution to the team which he has repeatedly over the last few years than a player who supposedly has "more flair" but unfortunately fails to last even half a season.

In the previous thread its Benzema over Gomez cuz of his pure talent now its RVP over Rooney cuz he is more of a flair player.:facepalm:

Despite my hate for Rooney(Dont really like him tbh) ,Rooney is better and more vital to the team as well by far.

S
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported: Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:I'd rather take a player who is fully-fit and who can make a significant contribution to the team which he has repeatedly over the last few years than a player who supposedly has "more flair" but unfortunately fails to last even half a season.

In the previous thread its Benzema over Gomez cuz of his pure talent now its RVP over Rooney cuz he is more of a flair player.:facepalm:

Despite my hate for Rooney(Dont really like him tbh) ,Rooney is better and more vital to the team as well by far.
may i ask you one question?

Where did i say RVP is better player than ROoney? lol Laughing

RVP has by far better dribbling and flair than Rooney,its not even up for debate..

edit:can you quote me where i said benzema over gomes???

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Adit wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:I'd rather take a player who is fully-fit and who can make a significant contribution to the team which he has repeatedly over the last few years than a player who supposedly has "more flair" but unfortunately fails to last even half a season.

RVP has by far better dribbling and flair than Rooney,its not even up for debate..

When did i question RVP's technical ability ?He is far better than Rooney in that aspect.

But for a guy who supposedly has 'less flair' and has been performing consistently over years devoid of any major injuries ,Rooney takes this comfortably.

Which is why i think Robben will never be atleast top 3 in the world due to his Injuries.

What does this indicate buddy ?Care to explain this if there was any miscomprehension in any case?

As for Benz vs Gomez ?
Well its not you but i'm sure a couple of comments stirred me up.Also the polls are a joke ,it cannot be taken seriously anymore.

S
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported: Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:42 pm

RVP can't be considered on the same level until he completely avoids injuries for a few seasons, IMO.

Winning some silverware would also help.

Sig thanks to Luca!

OFFICIAL MAKE NEUER GERMANY/BAYERN CAPTAIN CAMPAIGN Buffon and Casillas know where it's at.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported: Bayern Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Since the start of the year, RVP has scored more goals in the league than Rooney.

RVP is a better player. More creative, better dribbler, better passer, better crosser, scored more goals etc. etc.

I don't get how you can decide who is "more vital" by seeing who is less injury prone. That's a horrible way of going about it. RVP is more vital to this Arsenal team, as shown by our last match vs Sunderland. United can carry on without Rooney, especially since they have more/better options on the bench that we do.

RVP is the better player and he's more vital to his team

Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported: Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Adit wrote:

When did i question RVP's technical ability ?He is far better than Rooney in that aspect.

But for a guy who supposedly has 'less flair' and has been performing consistently over years devoid of any major injuries ,Rooney takes this comfortably.

Which is why i think Robben will never be atleast top 3 in the world due to his Injuries.

What does this indicate buddy ?Care to explain this if there was any miscomprehension in any case?

As for Benz vs Gomez ?
Well its not you but i'm sure a couple of comments stirred me up.Also the polls are a joke ,it cannot be taken seriously anymore.
the question is about who is more vital to their team.its RVP for me,he is actually carrying arsenal attacks,even when his team sucks he performs greatly.He can win the game only by himself because he has exceptional technical ability which is saving arsenal left right and centre.

Rooney as great he is,is not as vital as rvp to arsenal.RVP probabily will be the only arsenal attacker who is world class.

and you brought some benz vs stuffs which i never said.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top